Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32555 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Rostikol: 7:41am On Feb 09
callmevirus:

Lol, you don't know SA'S my neighbours don't greet me again after the Afcon match..

Are you serious?

What sort of demented people are those?

Disgusting and pathetic.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by olamike02: 7:42am On Feb 09
I think the best thing for the boy is to get out of that sitthole as soon as the tournament is over. Let him terminate his contract and tell them it's because of the threat.
People that kills their best because of money and car,can kill the boy and say it's robbery gone wrong.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:43am On Feb 09
PrincessofDSS:

What is this Xenophobic bitch from SA doing here? You can see how she’s spamming this tread.

Please mod should do the needful. We don’t need any South African in here until we are sure of the treats

LMFAO. Mods this is abuse of an innocent nairalander grin. I thought Suen said abusing someone by ethnicity is not allowed anymore grin grin.... I'll start crying now, I cannot take this grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Rostikol: 7:46am On Feb 09
olamike02:
I think the best thing for the boy is to get out of that sitthole as soon as the tournament is over. Let him terminate his contract and tell them it's because of the threat.
People that kills their best because of money and car,can kill the boy and say it's robbery gone wrong.

Exactly. If he has received even ONE threat on twitter or anywhere else, he must REFUSE to return to South Africa.

Nwabali needs to remember that he is now a Nigerian legend and icon, and the first choice keeper of the Super Eagles.

He is now a property of Nigeria.

He has no reason to risk his life in South Africa because of mental midgets over there who can't take a beating like men.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:48am On Feb 09
olamike02:

Kidannapers know where his house is now after the celebrations grin.......let Nigeria not happen to him as it did to Mikel Obi grin grin

Don't ask the boy to adopt the arrongance and the stupid Nigerian attitude of shytting where he eats over lies...it might backfire on his career grin. But what does my jealous ass know grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:50am On Feb 09
Rostikol:

Exactly. If he has received even ONE threat on twitter or anywhere else, he must REFUSE to return to South Africa.

Nwabali needs to remember that he is now a Nigerian legend and icon, and the first choice keeper of the Super Eagles.

He is now a property of Nigeria.

He has no reason to risk his life in South Africa because of mental midgets over there who can't take a beating like men.

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:52am On Feb 09
callmevirus:

Lol, you don't know SA'S my neighbours don't greet me again after the Afcon match, one Zimbabwean guy that went to the tavern to watch the match celebrated the first penalty given to the Super Eagles, the South Africans there poured a glass of beer on him and they nearly beat him up, what saved him is that he speaks Zulu fluently

Stories , stories grin grin grin. If South Africans are that petty and evil , why not go to Nigeria where people are civilised and great ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 7:53am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Who is asking ? grin
Lol, God1000 of course, I sincerely hope the story isn't true as you have said because it doesn't make any sense to me.

We are all brothers and sisters and we should work towards the progress of Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:55am On Feb 09
Rostikol:

Are you serious?

Disgusting and pathetic.

South Africa hurts you tribalist deeply grin grin. We learnt our wickedness ** from those who hate abokees grin,Flat-ones grin scratch scratchy-faced ones grin.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jattopeter(m): 8:00am On Feb 09
I saw it coming , Not surprised at all.
Dikegodspower:
This is becoming serious o
Anyway ,I would happy to see him in Europe
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 8:02am On Feb 09
God1000:
Lol, God1000 of course, I sincerely hope the story isn't true as you have said because it doesn't make any sense to me.

We are all brothers and sisters and we should work towards the progress of Africa

Why do you think it's only on a tribalist forum and from a tribal fake news** agency. To form proper brotherhood, sense must be applied not just sentiments. Why do you think Nigerians don't run away from SA in their numbers if they feel so unsafe here? grin. Be honest .

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kensab: 8:06am On Feb 09
Same fate Messi suffered in PSG and with France...
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 8:06am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Stories , stories grin grin grin. If South Africans are that petty and evil , why not go to Nigeria where people are civilised and great ? grin grin grin grin

If we're talking about people that are not civilised, then SA is on number spot in Africa. Inhumane in nature, lazy in nature. They worship white people but are quick to kill any black foreigner in there midst. Do you think I am lying? Then you're dreaming
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 8:07am On Feb 09
Rostikol:

Are you serious?

Disgusting and pathetic.

They're evil in their hearts
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by dododawa1: 8:09am On Feb 09
Fake News

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by wale2020: 8:11am On Feb 09
Europe is calling Nwabali. Receive the call bro.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Raph82(m): 8:14am On Feb 09
They've indirectly fast-tracked his movement to Europe, useless set of pigs. When it comes to violence, do they think they have the monopoly?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 8:14am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Why do you think it's only on a tribalist forum and from a tribal fake news** agency. To form proper brotherhood, sense must be applied not just sentiments. Why do you think Nigerians don't run away from SA in their numbers if they feel so unsafe here? grin. Be honest .
I know south Africa and South Africans more than you can possibly imagine, I have a lot of them as friends on Facebook, I also follow several of your news pages including ENCAnews, Eyewitness news, sowetan LIVE, briefly South Africa News, SABC news, Times LIVE, news24 just to mention few.

I read a lot of hostile comments from your people everyday on other social media forums like BBC Africa, AFRICA top ten, DW Africa and so many.

I know the mentality of South Africans both online and offline.

but to answer your question, we still have so many Nigerians living in south Africa because it is their choices.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 8:19am On Feb 09
[quote author=God1000 post=128363840]I know south Africa and South Africans more than you can possibly imagine, I have a lot of them as friends on Facebook, I also follow several of your news pages including ENCAnews, Eyewitness news, sowetan LIVE, briefly South Africa News, SABC news, Times LIVE, news24 just to mention few.

I read a lot of hostile comments from your people everyday on other social media forums like BBC Africa, AFRICA top ten, DW Africa and so many.

I know the mentality of South Africans both online and offline.

but to answer your question, we still have so many Nigerians living in south Africa because it is their choices.[/quote
The same way I read a lot of hostile comments from your people online, they are even worse on themselves though; nairaland is testament to that grin. We have a lot of Nigerians here and we have seen their evil ways and ofcourse this is an international phenomenon not just in South Africa. Their own mentality is what has earned them the reputation they have globally.

Then if it's their choice, they must live with it and stop acting like they have no other choice even though Africa has over 50 countries they could live in grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Christlike01: 8:26am On Feb 09
We have warned those xenophobic pigs from the pit of hell what we would do should they lift a finger against any Nigerian living in their country;we will respond in such a brutal way that SA government will never recover from its effects !

Those animals should bring it on already ! It's time to show them that TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME ! No South African,ordinary or diplomatic,will be safe in Nigeria; we will go after anything or anyone South African living in Nigeria and bring same to the ground should those xenophobic idiots carry out their threats !
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by temmyejo: 8:27am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
You're not accurate in your analysis sir. Nigerians at home are still hurt by the xenophobic killings which occurred in your dear country for two reasons: (1) A lot of Nigerians paid the ultimate price while fighting for the ANC and the wounds of their losses haven't healed because most were not brought home for traditional burial rites. (2) Decades later your people came with machetes murdering entire families and a significant number of breadwinners. Do you think people whose families you killed and whose businesses you have destroyed would be happy? I am convinced by your opinion that HUMANITY DOES NOT EXIST IN SOUTH AFRICA. Thanks for keeping everyday Nigerians up to date about how you really think of us, we will work on making HOME really HOME.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Clinghton: 8:28am On Feb 09
If this is true, he should forget south African there are better clubs with better pay.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 8:30am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

I'm not here to defend anybody for his or her misdeeds, I hate crime and criminality as much as you hate it

And if you know me well on this forum, I don't engage in tribal fight with my fellow Nigerians.

So it is wrong for you to judge everyone the same way.

Killing your fellow African brothers and sisters, setting them ablaze and looting their shops has really cast a dark image on south Africa.

Please stop doing such evil thing, it's not good for the image and unity of Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by mabea: 8:32am On Feb 09
Just as expected
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by virginchaser(m): 8:35am On Feb 09
Richtaiwo:
If this is true, then I must admit South Africans are truly barbarians. So they expect the goalkeeper to play below his standard because South Africa is playing against his country home? South Africans are just behaving like some crude animals who always attack anyone not in support of their presidential candidate.

Depression is deadly if not properly managed. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by InvertedHammer: 8:36am On Feb 09
Bahamas95:
Stup!d South Africans, those people are competing with the devil when it comes to wickedness.

Even with free visa I don't fancy traveling to SA, I can't live in a country where I will be surrounded by toxic people.

Foreigners move freely in Nigeria but they won't allow us breathe whenever we travel out, they're always intimidated whenever a Nigerian is beside them.
/

Your problem!

They hate you everywhere and you are yet to make your place habitable for your citizens. Blame yourself.

/
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by bionixs: 8:37am On Feb 09
Stevenson20:
If I am Nwabali, I won't even dare to go back to South Africa again. That country is very toxic, animals in human skin.

After his wonderful performance in AFCON, no club on earth will dare look down on him. My advice is for him to head to Europe.
it is obvious
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Fira09(m): 8:38am On Feb 09
This is the reason I bant these modafukérs with 'HIV', I don't care whatever stigma they face.

South Africans are too uncivil.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Sleekfingers: 8:40am On Feb 09
nony43:
Chippa United can not afford to lose him.

Can Chippa United protect him? He better do something about his contract with the club....

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by BigBashiru: 8:51am On Feb 09
crossfm:
Barbarians.

Very envious and dark hearted black people.

They hate Nigerians because they are strong and resilient.

After taking their usual booze,they will start looking for a foreigner to blame for their lazybones.

If they use the time they use in hating Nigerians to fight HIV in South Africa,the cases of HIV in South Africa would have reduced drastically.

Hiv was created by the British and the Americans in South Africa to depopulate the black population so they can take over

There are cities called "East London" in South Africa today named after British city and Johannesburg named after the Dutch.

The Europeans are the bloody savages.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by MzansiCoolio: 8:53am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

South Africans are Petty Sha. undecided

See how they are Forming Rambo. shocked

In the days of General Sani Abacha, can they talk about Nigeria like this angry

In the days of Abacha SA as hosts banned Nigeria from 1996 Afcon. What are you talking about?😂😂😂😂
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by porthouse7(f): 8:53am On Feb 09
Stevenson20:
If I am Nwabali, I won't even dare to go back to South Africa again. That country is very toxic, animals in human skin.

After his wonderful performance in AFCON, no club on earth will dare look down on him. My advice is for him to head to Europe.
just like that? Person wey Dey under contract

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lewandowski To Be Named "Best Player In The World" After Losing Ballon D’or / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.