Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? (13578 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

what that particular injection there necessary?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

must be, since it got you to reply to me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

what that particular injection there necessary?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Have you come to take on the morning shift?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^ I only asked you a simple question there, and I made sure to highlight the bit this was about. So, was that really necessary?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ I only asked you a question there. Was that really necessary?

if you can't decide, then i'm sorry but I can't be of help to you. Seems you're on a lost course there, sweetie.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Lol, all are ghetto retorts. grin grin grin  That's how Nigerian wannabe hoodrats talk. Leave her, she's ran out of classy formal words to use. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

if you can't decide, then i'm sorry but I can't be of help to you. Seems you're on a lost course there, sweetie.

I need to decide simply because I asked a question to gain understanding of the reasoning for your posting the highlighted undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 2:58am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

gist me the time and day.
All hell will break loose that day.

Relax101 and alj harem reminds me of EzeUche and Sjeezy. Always asking for each other's address. Twill be a fearful fight

No, that guy is always on skinny jeans.
Letme him r0t anywhere he is.
You had a crush on EzeUche.

Desola:

Must be yours o, remember the c.u.m all over your face earlier. You need to go and have a good rinse!

Hahaha. . .you are scraping the bottom of the barrell now. I said let's call it a Biafran win.

This girl na real gutter and ghetto girl rolled in one super cumbo. No correct sense dey her head at all. 32yrs old for that matter.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I need to decide simply because I asked a question as to the reasoning behind your posting the highlighted undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Kobo, you know that you are a handful. Please, I beg you. Others, I can take on but you? No way! I would go mad in a few seconds.

Biko nu. Not even panadol extra would help. YOu are just extra, extra spesha! Not tonight, jo.

Only a psychiatrist can engage you, darling.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

LOL You continue to sound like him everiday.
Crush ke? I'm not a coogar, he's my junior, dear.
You sef wan join catfight??
Leave the ladies to tear themselves apart.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 3:01am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

This girl na real gutter and ghetto girl rolled in one super cumbo. No correct sense dey her head at all. 32yrs old for that matter.

Hahaha. . . all this for me? Well, thank you. I am a Yoruba girl from isale eko so go figure. 32 years old? Why are you pushing me to my grave? Abeg o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Kobo, you know that you are a handful. Please, I beg you. Others, I can take on but you? No way! I would go mad in a few seconds.

Biko nu. Not even panadol extra would help. YOu are just extra, extra spesha! Not tonight, jo.

Only a psychiatrist can engage you, darling.

I know that is because I am not your TYPICAL Nigerian that you are used to exchanging words with, but a simple question was asked here. Why are you having a hard time EXPLAINING your own post there? You used those words, why are you not able to explain your own self there

Why use language you are probably ASHAMED to explain when questioned on, to begin with?

This is why many a Nigerian men/boy still does not know how to respect Nigerian women. It is because many of the females play to the image they have of women, and the position the believe women should occupy.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL You continue to sound like him everiday.
Crush ke? I'm not a coogar, he's my junior, dear.
You sef wan join catfight??

Ileke bawo ni jare.
I no be ezeuche at all.
I just gbadun una online love and quarell.
Una for produce Arochukwu and Ekiti hybrid for the unity of this country.
I never loose hope at all for una.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

Ileke bawo ni jare.
I no be ezeuche at all.
I just gbadun una online love and quarell.
Una for produce Arochukwu and Ekiti hybrid for the unity of this country.
I never loose hope at all for una.

I gbadun am too o.
Our love eh grin
"Lose" hope, dont o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I know that is because I am not your TYPICAL Nigerian that you are used to exchanging words with, but a simple question was asked here. Why are you having a hard time EXPLAINING your own post there? You used those words, why are you not able to explain your own self there undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know you are not a TYPICAL Nigerian o, that I know because no typical Nigerian can ever be like you. Like I said earlier, you are spesha!

Kobo, why now? You are slowly dragging me into your maze o and I want to remain sane, please.

Okay, I don't have answers for everything. I can't explain, it was just a slip of tongue.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^ again, I asked you to explain your own word. You claim slip of tongue . . . WOW . . . like Tourettes ? Cause your slip seems to happen so often on Nairaland. Na wa oo!!! I just wanted to know why a woman, any woman would stoop that low.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Hahaha. . . all this for me? Well, thank you. I am a Yoruba girl from isale eko so go figure. 32 years old? Why are you pushing me to my grave? Abeg o.

Are you more yoruba than me?
If you are not 32 then something must be wrong with your abnormal growth.
Isale eko ke? Omo jati jati ni e.
I wonder how many people you go don fight and shuk bottle for peckham.
You be real gutter chick. Nothing clean comes out from your mouth, hoodrat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I gbadun am too o.
Our love eh grin
"Lose" hope, dont o.

No wahala. Ore mi nko?
bami ki o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by aljharem(m): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

calm down and stop all this ur childish insults u are dishing out

simply ignore the post or something

i wonder which man would be exchanging words with a woman
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

No wahala. Ore mi nko?
bami ki o.

Be a man and stay out o grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 3:12am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ again, I asked you to explain your own word. That is all this has been about. Why are you having a hard time doiing just that? Why are you trying to prolong this more than necessary?

Okay, Kobo. I didn't want to answer you because I don't get you at all. I have seen so many threads where you don't contibute sanely to. You ask questions just as you are doing now and when you are asked a question, you dance round it or provide answers which do not correlate.

Basically, Kobo, I think you have lost your marbles. I don't really think you have all your nuts and bolts intact up there. I know it sounds really harsh coming from another female but I don't like to engage you at all.

In a final attempt to answer your question, however. I used the word c.u.m because your friend - stillwater, asked me in her previous post to "come harder".

Have I been able to answer your question?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

No wahala. Ore mi nko?
bami ki o.
Relax101:

Ok, mo ti gbo o, omo okoro yoruba.

Now say aaaahhhh,
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Katsumoto: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

Come on dude
Desola is engaging two other ladies; I don't think it is manly appropriate for a man to throw a spectator punch at this particular time.
That was a low blow bro.  tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Be a man and stay out o grin

No I want to separate the fight by getting involved.

Katsumoto:

Come on dude
Desola is engaging two other ladies; I don't think it is manly appropriate for a man to throw a spectator punch at this particular time.

hahaha, I hate online fight seriously.
I hate all this stuff.
Damn!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Katsumoto:

Come on dude

Ppl just dey use opportunity to yab their "enemies" when they see others doing the same.
Very low blow. If I'm a woman and still managed to ignore the fight, how more worse is a man trying to attack her in a catfight?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

No I want to separate the fight by getting involved.

hahaha, I hate online fight seriously.
I hate all this stuff.
Damn!!

Separate it by exiting or viewing only.
One thing; a man can NEVER separate a catfight. Only worsens it.

[s]PS: Me o, I enjoy attacking men rather than women. Guess it's me and you angry tongue[/s]
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:20am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola 03:18:12 AM Viewing Relax101's profile.

See how evil she is.
I am out, jare. Correct holiday for me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

Relax101 03:18:12 AM Viewing Ileke-IdI's profile.

I am out, jare.

Best thing to do.  kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Relax101(m): 3:22am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^^^ see me see wahala o. How u take change am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O dabo o
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

^^^^^^ see me see wahala o. How u take change am?

Same way you did it grin  wink

Relax101:

O dabo o

O digba. Continue being the calm you. better that.  kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Katsumoto: 3:23am On Nov 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ppl just dey use opportunity to yab their "enemies" when they see others doing the same.
Very low blow. If I'm a woman and still managed to ignore the fight, how more worse is a man trying to attack her in a catfight?

Whats up dearie??

Desola:

Ok, mo ti gbo o, omo okoro yoruba.

Now say aaaahhhh,

whats poppin Dessy baby??
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Okay, Kobo. I didn't want to answer you because I don't get you at all. I have seen so many threads where you don't contibute sanely to. You ask questions just as you are doing now and when you are asked a question, you dance round it or provide answers which do not correlate.

Basically, Kobo, I think you have lost your marbles. I don't really think you have all your nuts and bolts intact up there. I know it sounds really harsh coming from another female but I don't like to engage you at all.

In a final attempt to answer your question, however. I used the word c.u.m because your friend - stillwater, asked me in her previous post to "come harder".

Have I been able to answer your question?

WOW . . . Finally she answers the simple questions asked . . . .so come harder, which I took to mean, try harder, is reason for your post? WOW!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please no need to continue assuming you have PSYCHIC powers. . . . continue with your argument there  . . . . I only wanted to know why a woman would stoop that low.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 11, 2011
Katsumoto:

Whats up dearie??

whats poppin Dessy baby??

Just watching the best show alive since morning. Stop flirting with Desola, Relax101 has his eyes on her angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.