Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? (13579 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
stillwater:

Yeah I agree but I'd rather keep my mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.  cheesy
Whoever said that must be very smart.
Empty barrels DO make the loudest noise. It doesn't mean you are saying anything worthwhile.
In layman's language, what you do dear is not airing sensible opinions, but downright balderdash, playing to the gallery of senseless 'my tribe is better than yours' mudslinging.
I told you I'm a watcher/ardent reader. Separating the sensible ones from the senseless is what I do best. Unfortunately you got an F. grin

You make some valid points no doubt and I am equally glad that you appear to have gained some relief from that emotional or.gasm.

If you wouldn't mind us getting back to the topic at hand now, sweetie.

What is politics?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
You tell me. You propose to be the political analyst. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

You tell me. You propose to be the political analyst. grin

I have to express my disappointment in you, sister friend.

You mean to tell me that after the 'tete-a-tete', the back and forth, the emotional outpour to which I played the role of a perfect therapist - you are afterall an airhead? Don't you think it was a tad rich of you to label me one when after all your 'jibber-jabber', you could only turn around to ask me the same question to which I sought an answer from your royal cookiness? All that haughtiness and all you could deliver is this?

I feel used!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by ektbear: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola has made some damn fine contributions, especially on Ogun State. I think some of ya'll are a bit too obsessed with posts you find tribal or whatever. Just ignore the posts you don't like and keep it moving.

Edo.girl is a poster I am kind of a fan of.

There was also this Missy85 chick who seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, just a few of the less common names that have made interesting posts.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^E don pain am. The estrogen are on fire. I shiver in fright.

Feel used ke? Am I a rap.ist? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

^^^E don pain am. The estrogen are on fire. I shiver in fright.

Feel used ke? Am I a rap.ist? grin

Too damn right, I'm pained!

I'm pained that the only rare opportunity that I get to rub minds with intelligent females after battling with the male testosterone on here for so long, I chose a dim wit to waste my time with!

The time of my life that I would never regain!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^Buhahaha, I still think you are senseless, almost veering on being ghetto, if I may add.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

^^^Buhahaha, I still think you are senseless, almost veering on being ghetto, if I may add.

Its okay, snookums.

Opinions are like bums, everyone has it - even you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^Lame, overused cliche. Come harder. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

^^^Lame, overused cliche. Come harder. cheesy

I thought I did earlier, can't you see the juice all over your face?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^What juice? Orange or Apple?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

^^^What juice? Orange or Apple?

Now, that is what I call: dead on delivery!

Take some lessons on quick witted comebacks, darling. Better luck next time!

Leave this thread for those who have meaningful contributions to make.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Now, that is what I call: dead on delivery!

Take some lessons on quick witted comebacks, darling. Better luck next time!

You did that long ago. cheesy I tone down ghetto retorts you hear.

After you. grin I'd ask that you leave too since you are the resident senseless poster.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

After you. grin I'd ask that you leave too since you are the resident senseless poster.

Your acknowledgment of my residency clears up the issue of who leaves and who stays.

You, as a vacuous skull clearly devoid of any thinking faculty should take a leave. You are an unwelcome loony and its apparent that you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2011
To all other posters who has something meaningful to say: I sincerely apologise for this debacle.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kilode1: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Damn, I wish I can stay on this thread all day reading the Stillwater vs Desola exchange. See quick wit!

Total fun. Almost better than football.  embarassed

OAM4J ti pe awon iya mi jade.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2011
LOL Thanks to viewers like you and me. Better than FashionTV to be honest.

So Isale-ggan is not fstranger? I tender my apology (concerning my first contribution)
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gestapo(f): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

Erm if you don't mind that is kobojunkie's alternative handle angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Your acknowledgment of my residency clears up the issue of who leaves and who stays.

You, as a vacuous skull clearly devoid of any thinking faculty should take a leave. You are an unwelcome loony and its apparent that you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

^^^Tehehe, lame as usual. I don't know why your insults don't get at me, probably because they are like feathery punches. grin
Debacle you say, when you are a prime spectacle of the debacle you want to act virginal about. I thought you thrived in debacles. Don't be scared I don't bite.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 11, 2011
gestapo:

Erm if you don't mind that is kobojunkie's alternative handle angry angry cheesy

I have a problem with this gestapo. If the Mods will let me properly deal with her, I will stick on this thread and post senseless insult towards her person. Arrant nonsensus angry tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2011
gestapo:

Don't go there o. I will defend kobojunkie any day any time.  grin Being here for long to know the riffraffs from those who know their onions. Only that she too like to debate, kaii. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 1:23am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

^^^Tehehe, lame as usual. I don't know why your insults don't get at me, probably because they are like feathery punches. grin
Debacle you say, when you are a prime spectacle of the debacle you want to act virginal about. I thought you thrived in debacles. Don't be scared I don't bite.

For once in your miserable life, you actually got something right. Did you get a quick brain transplant during the interlude? You should thank that guinea pig later.

Yes, I am a spectacle; I will always be a spectacle given the pedestal I sit on, darling. You will always look up to me up there because that is how it was divinely designed.

What good hearted superiors like me should learn however, is not to come off our pedestals to feed peasants like you. We should always remember to merely throw you the bones.

You have taught me a valuable lesson. Even peasants have their use/s.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 1:27am On Nov 11, 2011
In all seriousness though, this is just giving the boys room to talk.

They open a ring for the girls and as envisaged, the cat fight begins. How are we to ever be taken seriously? This is why I hate b.iatches. Too frigging emotional.

I am pulling the plug on this entertainment now.

Nonsense!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

For once in your miserable life, you actually got something right. Did you get a quick brain transplant during the interlude? You should thank that guinea pig later.

Yes, I am a spectacle; I will always be a spectacle given the pedestal I sit on, darling. You will always look up to me up there because that is how it was divinely designed.

What good hearted superiors like me should learn however, is not to come off our pedestals to feed peasants like you. We should always remember to merely throw you the bones.

You have taught me a valuable lesson. Even peasants have their use/s.

Awwww. You touched my heart. cry I just had an Oprah moment. Rotflmao!!!! But unfortunately your semblance and whatever you depict is more of a nuisance. grin Spectacularly mediocre and fo.olish, lol. Still give you F9, rotflmao. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

In all seriousness though, this is just giving the boys room to talk.

They open a ring for the girls and as envisaged, the cat fight begins. How are we to ever be taken seriously? This is why I hate b.iatches. Too frigging emotional.

I am pulling the plug on this entertainment now.

Nonsense!

You are the one getting all emotional, flinging your bra and panties grin. I'll use your earlier statement to me, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Too hot for you to handle? Wow I'm good.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

Don't go there o. I will defend kobojunkie any day any time.  grin Being here for long to know the riffraffs from those who know their onions. Only that she too like to debate, kaii. . . cheesy

Thanks!! I corrected the one and the other once or twice, and BOOM . . . all the venom you see today! Talk of children scorned. 

I don talk am from day one, I am here to debate and nothing else. I enjoy debating ideas especially since all I do all day is IT and more IT. You don't really debate much of that stuff except comparing algorithms, and architectural designs etc. Debating is my way of winding down from all the stress from working with the guys at the department. My way of avoiding taking the stress home to my life. Anyways, I enjoy it that is why you find I sometimes try to engage the lowest of lows here, out of desperation. ROFL  grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Ileke_idi, what I told you is truth . . ,  the hate you sow today, will come back to bite you later on. If you doubt it, OPEN A BIBLE TO SEE HOW THE SINS OF THE FATHERS(MOTHERS AS WELL) FOLLOW THE CHILDREN FOR GENERATIONS  grin . The hate you see OOZING from folks did not start in 1960, out of nowhere. It can be traced back so many generations before. INSULTING me will not wipe that slate clean and it will not make your karma become mine . . . it will only continue piling up for you and yours.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 11, 2011
Unfortunately even if we're getting more specific with out posts, I enjoy being on the sideline, not in the show. But continue, viewers like I is enjoying the show.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thanks!! I corrected the one and the other once or twice, and BOOM . . . all the venom you see today! Talk of children scorned.  

I don talk am from day one, I am here to debate and nothing else. I enjoy debating ideas especially since all I do all day is IT and more IT. You don't really debate much of that stuff except comparing algorithms, and architectural designs etc. Debating is my way of winding down from all the stress from working with the guys at the department. My way of avoiding taking the stress home to my life. Anyways, I enjoy it that is why you find I sometimes try to engage the lowest of lows here, out of desperation. ROFL  grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Ileke_idi, what I told you is truth . . ,  the hate you sow, will come back to bite you later on. If you doubt it, OPEN A BIBLE TO SEE HOW THE SINS OF THE FATHERS(MOTHERS AS WELL) FOLLOW THE CHILDREN FOR GENERATIONS  grin

Lol, I feel you. Have fun.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Nov 11, 2011
@Ileke-idi, is that the lie you tell yourself daily, that you are on the sidelines??The person using that same id who has been front-and-center in the spread of HATE, especially against people of other tribes, is not you? WOW . . . . humanity is spared that I am not God. Thunder for strike some people just before that lie commot their mouth sef. ROFL
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Ileke-idi, is that the lie you tell yourself daily, that you are on the sidelines??

I hear you jare.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2011
stillwater:

You are the one getting all emotional, flinging your bra and panties grin. I'll use your earlier statement to me, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Too hot for you to handle? Wow I'm good.

Bloody good, darling, bloody good. Seems like feat you never thought you could achieve.

I am also glad to have inspired you and to have added to your vocabulary.

Thank me later.

P.s: this is not a political debate. It was just an opportunity for you to have a cat fight to get back at a chick who derided your tribe. You are hurt, I get it but I can't heal your wounds. The scar stays with you forever and I'm glad to have left it there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

Bloody good, darling, bloody good. Seems like feat you never thought you could achieve.

I am also glad to have inspired you and to have added to your vocabulary.

Thank me later.

P.s: this is not a political debate. It was just an opportunity for you to have a cat fight to get back at a chick who derided your tribe. You are hurt, I get it but I can't heal your wounds. The scar stays with you forever and I'm glad to have left it there.  

Rotflmao. Do I smell some YM going on? NLders don't change. Buhaha. You think I'm a tribalistic wench like you that get org,asms from 'my tribe's better than yours' amala politics . It's apparent you are dense that's why the only thing you can decipher from this back and forth is 'oh she's fighting for her tribe'. Putting it in plain language for the olodo at heart, if you are the face of women in politics, I'd rather resign my gender because you are a disgraceeeeeeeeeee to all things female. cheesy

And I'm being nice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month / Ugbekpe-ekperi: Remembering Dele Giwa 29 Years After / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.