Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? (13770 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

Women will participate more in politics if there is a safe space for them to do so.
but the truth is that men DO NOT want women involved in d first place and do their best to keep females out. Women also know that they are not wanted in politics.

If not for UN gender equality mandates, do you even think there will be as many female politicians in Nigeria at all?
I don't think so.

in my opinion though, women do discuss politics among themselves. at least the parts of politics that have meaning and relevance to their lives. although they do not make it into a hobby like some men do. We have more relevant things to do with our time.

I'm speaking for naija because the reality is different for places like the US where there is pretty decent female participation. esp when many of the debate topics have relevance to females ex abortion being the most obvious example.
in naija on the other hand it won't even be a question before a legislator places a ban on females "wearing skirts"  (not that any woman in her right mind will obey such) That's messed up. The whole country might as well be a sharia state.

In politics nobody gives anybody space to talk or to contest election be it a woman or a man, its everyone's right. You have to speak loud and clear if you have something better to offer.

As long as there is no law that forbids women to participate in politics, then women have to stand up and fight for their space.

Politics is by number and there are usually more women than men. You don't need anyone (any man) to give you your God given right to speak and participate in politics.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2011
jmaine:

Part of the outrage that sends them ladies away  wink  . . .Most are too cool to return fire for fire . . .they did rather stay off than endure direct attacks . . . Please be soft on ladies  cheesy

she is a lady!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by jmaine: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

she is a lady!

You mean Isale_gann is a lady undecided . . . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:46am On Nov 10, 2011
jmaine:

You mean Isale_gann is a lady undecided . . . .

yelz.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Beaf: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2011
ifyalways:

OJ,please educate me,what is politics ? What do we have here these days?:
My hamlet soup is tastier than yours.
Igbos now fart in mars while Yoruba's shyte in holes.
How wud the Politics section look like without Beaf(meat or username lolz)
Whose region has the most bootylicious women.
Otutu mu mio ,oyi na atum etc.
Daily GIGO!
Go through the section na.

Argh,then the multiple username syndrome.Folks having discussions,lenghty ones with themselves.Soliloqy never looked so good.

Rofl

Exactly, it is all about how the place is moderated.
There is rampant ethnic bigotry, in fact it is encouraged. The mods are biased, in fact I believe some of the main offenders are mods logged in with different id's.
Crazy things happen here. I remember getting a 5 day ban for linking to a picture of politicians that is on at least 10 threads and was uploaded by someone else; how does anyone think women would be attracted to such a dog eat dog place where IQ drops daily?

. . .But sis, you for no yab me na. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by coogar: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2011
OAM4J:

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions?

I noticed very few females actually participate in political discussions. We can count those of them who are active in this section on our fingertips. Why?

- Is it for lack of interest or should their interest be more on looking after their kitchen, kids and family?
- Are they afraid of taking up men in political debates?
- How are we going to have many women taking up political/leadership positions if many of them shy away from politics and political discussions?
- Or is it just enough that they be given a percentage of political appointments?
- And how can we encourage many females to participate in politics/political discussion?

Let's discuss this.

large percentage of women don't have interests in politics especially nigerian politics.
they are more comfortable with romance/relationships + food + fashion.
let the men handle the politics. bring home the bacon and the women convert it to food. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by ifyalways(f): 2:48am On Nov 10, 2011
@Kobo,just so you'd know,I've got nothing but lots of admiration for you. cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by jmaine: 2:49am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

yelz.

Wonderful  . . . . i berra stay out of harms way cos when two ladies dey quanta . .  . .no be small thingy oo! . . .Meanwhile, Thanks for the update Madam Desola or better still Dessy  wink . . . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2011
ifyalways:

OJ,please educate me,what is politics ? What do we have here these days?:
My hamlet soup is tastier than yours.
Igbos now fart in mars while Yoruba's shyte in holes.
How wud the Politics section look like without Beaf(meat or username lolz)
Whose region has the most bootylicious women.
Otutu mu mio ,oyi na atum etc.
Daily GIGO!
Go through the section na.

Argh,then the multiple username syndrome.Folks having discussions,lenghty ones with themselves.Soliloqy never looked so good.

Rofl

C'mon Ify, its not that bad at least of recent. Most of the stories here are stories from Nigeria news site and on current happenings/realities in Nigeria.

People like you only need to get into the debates/discussions and put more light, and you can avoid the meaningless/ignorant threads and posts.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by BootyOnMe: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

large percentage of women don't have interests in politics especially nigerian politics.
let the men handle the politics. bring home the bacon and the women convert it to food. tongue

It is this kind of "feral alimah" that should be killed in this political section I swear! God give me strenght today!
What I wanno know is who made arzzzeholes like this "Freddie Coogar" the moral police of NL to go about insulting his mother, father and grand parents and ancestors all over NL?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

Na Oa4mj call women into this forum o. . .now im no go finish the tin wen im start.

I just fear women and cat fights. I can't do it.

I want more women like you here ni o. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Jenifa1: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2011
OAM4J:

In politics nobody gives anybody space to talk or to contest election be it a woman or a man, its everyone's right. You have to speak loud and clear if you have something better to offer.

As long as there is no law that forbids women to participate in politics, then women have to stand up and fight for their space.

Politics is by number and there are usually more women than men. You don't need anyone (any man) to give you your God given right to speak and participate in politics.

lol

Are you talking about d same Nigeria where parts of d country is ruled under sharia?
place where some of the same sentiments about gender roles is shared across the country?
speak loud and clear? stand up and fight?

well, if women had d power to do so, they would. but for now they don't. let's wait and see. As more and more join d work force and gain economic freedom, things most likely will start to change.

i'm not saying this is for good or bad. but at least in d direction you seem to want it to go.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2011
jmaine:

Wonderful  . . . . i berra stay out of harms way cos when two ladies dey quanta . .  . .no be small thingy oo! . . .Meanwhile, Thanks for the update Madam Desola or probably Dessy  wink . . . . ,

You called me Dessy, you called me Dessy, !

My past is catching up with me fast!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 2:55am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

There is rampant ethnic bigotry, in fact it is encouraged. The mods are biased, in fact I believe some of the main offenders are mods logged in with different id's.
Crazy things happen here. I remember getting a 5 day ban for linking to a picture of politicians that is on at least 10 threads and was uploaded by someone else; how does anyone think women would be attracted to such a dog eat dog place where IQ drops daily?

. . .But sis, you for no yab me na. cheesy

The thread is not about you but about women's participation in politics and political discussions and you are equally guilty of many of the things they complain about.

So let's talk about ladies participation in politics and political discussions abeg  cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gestapo(f): 2:55am On Nov 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

Women will participate more in politics if there is a safe space for them to do so.
but the truth is that men DO NOT want women involved in d first place and do their best to keep females out. Women also know that they are not wanted in politics.

If not for UN gender equality mandates, do you even think there will be as many female politicians in Nigeria at all?
I don't think so.

in my opinion though, women do discuss politics among themselves. at least the parts of politics that have meaning and relevance to their lives. although they do not make it into a hobby like some men do. We have more relevant things to do with our time.

I'm speaking for naija because the reality is different for places like the US where there is pretty decent female participation. esp when many of the debate topics have relevance to females ex abortion being the most obvious example.
in naija on the other hand it won't even be a question before a legislator places a ban on females "wearing skirts"  (not that any woman in her right mind will obey such) That's messed up. The whole country might as well be a sharia state.

The only post on this thread that makes sense so far wink

Simply put, Nigerian men in this section feels threatened and their heckles get raised quickly when they sense anyone from the female of the species who comes across as formidable. They are onto her like sharks to blood, SMH, even me sef wey wahala like me small bow the first time I mistakenly wandered into this section with the level of viciousness displayed towards my always gentle self, infact I am still traumatised till date cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by coogar: 2:56am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

It is this kind of "feral alimah" that should be killed in this political section I swear! God give me strenght today!
What I wanno know is who made arzzzeholes like this "Freddie Coogar" the moral police of NL to go about insulting his mother, father and grand parents and ancestors all over NL?

bootyonme, go and breastfeed your numerous children scattered across the state!
8 children, 9 husbands.

pederast!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:56am On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

Yet when they say you're only good for the kitchen, you start waving and shaking your head left to right and rolling your eyes.

Abeg, women are not ready to be taken seriously jo.

All that wasted years in tertiary education only to sit over a hot stove in the kitchen, breast feed husband, breastfeed child and lay on your back every night. Worrawasteofgoodlife!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by coogar: 2:58am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

Yet when they say you're only good for the kitchen, you start waving and shaking your head left to right and rolling your eyes.

Abeg, women are not ready to be taken seriously jo.

All that wasted years in tertiary education only to sit over a hot stove in the kitchen, bosom feed husband, breastfeed child and lay on your back every night. Worrawasteofgoodlife!!!

desola, are you related to kas?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gestapo(f): 2:58am On Nov 10, 2011
OAM4J:

Political discussion is about expressing opinions on political issues however silly or faulty the opinions may be, then different opinions are debated and we don't need to agree on any opinion but in the course of the debate everyone learn something. Since you have a better, more refined, more meaningful and more sensible argument, you should have expressed them and let the boys be educated by you. Or did anyone stopped you from doing so?

Ouch, down boy, atta boy, lol, didn't know you had it in you, lol grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by jmaine: 2:58am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

You called me Dessy, you called me Dessy, !

My past is catching up with me fast!

yarn me more abeg . . . . But Dessy na correct name  grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 2:59am On Nov 10, 2011
gestapo:

Simply put, Nigerian men in this section feels threatened and their heckles get raised quickly when they sense anyone from the female of the species who comes across as formidable. They are onto her like sharks to blood, SMH, even me sef wey wahala like me small bow the first time I mistakenly wandered into this section with the level of viciousness displayed towards my always gentle self, infact I am still traumatised till date cheesy

They are toothless sharks, really.

No be yam o, Dora Akunyili will tell you that.

When they bark, you just hold your ground and bark harder, it's pretty easy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Beaf: 3:01am On Nov 10, 2011
OAM4J:

The thread is not about you but about women's participation in politics and political discussions and you are equally guilty of many of the things they complain about.

So let's talk about ladies participation in politics and political discussions abeg  cheesy

Abeg, go and sleep.
When you people behave like biased dracula's you think it will attract ladies? lol
If I am guilty of anything its because of you mods and your "wonderful ways."
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 3:02am On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

desola, are you related to kas?

Hahaha, I think that is a leading question abi? You want to yab me, abi?

I'll answer sha, No.

Why do you ask?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by BootyOnMe: 3:02am On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

bootyonme, go and breastfeed your numerous children scattered across the state!
8 children, 9 husbands.

pederast!
Trust you to show up to stroke your own arzzze, sniff ya own shyte. . . then stick it in your buchal cavity!

Thank you!
Unfortunately, I don't do 'alaye' threads. Especially when they are into 2 pages of 'derailment' with you and your fellow Okoro-Ngbatic attention-seeking ijjiots with numerous handles.
We shall meet again.
You sick bassstar-d.
Meanwhile. . . dig up the half-aborted children you have buried for rituals in your mother's compound! Who are also your brothers and sisters WITHOUT FATHERS!
MODA-FOKA! kiss
Enjoy! kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 3:03am On Nov 10, 2011
gestapo:

Simply put, Nigerian men in this section feels threatened and their heckles get raised quickly when they sense anyone from the female of the species who comes across as formidable. They are onto her like sharks to blood, SMH, e[b]ven me sef wey wahala like me small bow the first time I mistakenly wandered into this section with the level of viciousness displayed towards my always gentle self, infact I am still traumatised till date[/b] cheesy

Stop lying jor  cheesy who can traumatise someone like you on NL. If anyone will make that complaint not people like you, Desola, tpia, kobojunkie and ileke.

Talk true you don't know much about politics, no?  cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gestapo(f): 3:04am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

They are toothless sharks, really.

No be yam o, Dora Akunyili will tell you that.

When they bark, you just hold your ground and bark harder, it's pretty easy.

Sistergyal, the attack was ferocious and unrelenting, it went on for days, kai, never again, Olorunmaje, make dem chop the section for their big head like crayfish, lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Jenifa1: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2011
@isale_gan,
The UN  millenium development goals quota for female legislative seats is 30% by the way.
So far, Rwanda, Pakistan and a handful of other countries have been stand out success stories.

Nigeria and many others continue to lag for obvious reasons. But that doesn't mean that pressure isn't being put on the president.  That's why I said that without the UN pressure, the situation would be worse.
I don't have facts to back this up. just a reasonable/logical assertion.

You seem to be an insider in Nigerian politics going by d confidence of ur post. I really would like to hear more on what u have to say.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by jmaine: 3:09am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by coogar: 3:09am On Nov 10, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Trust you to show up to stroke your own arzzze!
Thank you!

i give back what i get in in good measure, pressed down and shaken together!

Unfortunately, I don't do 'alaye' threads. Especially when they are into 2 pages of 'derailment' with you and your fellow ijjiots with numerous handles.
We shall meet again.
You sick bassstar-d!
Enjoy! kiss

go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself, you necrophile!

BootyOnMe:

Meanwhile. . . dig up the half-aborted children you have buried for rituals in your mother's compound! Who are also your brothers and sisters WITHOUT FATHERS!
MODA-FOKA! kiss
Enjoy! kiss

ohhhh - that line still gives you nightmares. the resurrection of your aborted babies and killing them again?
i was just phucking with your mind. your aborted babies are beyond resurrection. not even synagogue can reach those depths of miracle.

you are a married woman. married women don't do cyber-gangsters - how irresponsible your husband must be to have left you this lonely to become a serial forum troll? if he's not around, sleep with his best friend and spare us your 50 yr old - "i must blog by force". grin

Desola:

Hahaha, I think that is a leading question abi? You want to yab me, abi?

I'll answer sha, No.

Why do you ask?

yab you? hell nah!
just wondering with the "swagga" under your handle.
i am a gentleman - i stroll in peace!
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by dempeople(m): 3:13am On Nov 10, 2011
Gone are the days we rocked this section. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked by too many touts masquerading as political discussants.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by BootyOnMe: 3:23am On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

i give back what i get in in good measure, pressed down and shaken together!

go f[i]u[/i]ck yourself, you necrophile!

ohhhh - that line still gives you nightmares. the resurrection of your aborted babies and killing them again?
i was just phucking with your mind. your aborted babies are beyond resurrection. not even synagogue can reach those depths of miracle.

you are a married woman. married women don't cyber-gangsters - how irresponsible your husband must be to have left you this lonely to become a serial forum troll! if he's not around, sleep with his best friend and spare us your 50 yr old - "i must blog by force". grin

Mu he he he he  he he grin

Behold oooooh!!! "BY THE POWER OF OAM4J/Jarus". . . . ."I YAMMU PRAYING FOR YOUR MOMMO'S TOTO ON  NL", wor-wor, attack-monkey! grin When are we gonna see that your UGLY MONKEY Yoruba WOR-WOR FACE HUH? wink WHO BORN YOU? LIKE EVERY WOMAN IS AFRAID OF AN ALMIGHTY NL PEH-NIS OR SOMETHING? NONSENSE!
It is because of cyber riff-raffs like you this thread exists my dia. Of course, we all know 'how things work around here' according to you dunce! cheesy
Like anyone cares. No need to ban. Sit here and receive ya whooping. Ijjiot!

Who needs a gang to operate like you? cheesy In my years of operating on NL or any other forum off or online, have you ever associated me with a gang. I avoid vemin who have no brains to think or act for themselves sweeerie. kiss Not that desperate for 'love by e-mail, Facebook or PM' functions like MOST of you(aka I go phock you in da name of my good lord. . . .carry belle, then marry born for cyber). cheesy

YOU DON LOSE YOUR BANNING POWERS? Abi no SUPA MOD to phock today for LONDON? wink
Good. . . .go back and kiss some arzzze. . . suck some shyte and come back. Old layer feeling young! cheesy
Like I come from Yoruba land where your women run around without underwear phocking father, friend, sister or child(ANYTHING WITH PEH-NIS. . . .INCLUDING GRAND PAPA OWN. . .  cheesy) in the name of your ALADURA churches? cheesy

Oooooooooooooooooh. . . .I am shakin' in ma boots! ALL HAIL NL-GESTAPO-MORAL POLICE!!!!

Yoruba coward that needs to sign up 2,000,000 to attack others. cheesy Olodo!
Look at this generational, Yoruba basstar-d. . .calling another a 'troll'? shocked
Like you are qualified to phock with a chicken's mind? cheesy

kwah-kwah-kwah! grin

You sef nefa taya to abort for NL? With all your MOD/SUPA-MOD HUNGRY ASHEWOS AND THEIR ABORTION BELLITS?  wink

Mu he he he
Nigeria and Nairaland for ever!
NL moral police wey nor get wife and pickin for 'ouse! NL-LONDON GHETTO MALE-SLUT! Always looking for where to do 'awon-boyz n gurlz'! Can never stand on his own feet. Yoruba, stinking coward! kiss

O' Baby-Boy!I will-phock-a-SUPAMOD/chop moderator/SUPAMOD shtye on NL to be relevant in life!(EVEN A MALE ONE!)
FYI. . . . Na who fit carry belle fit abort(selective reproduction is in vogue wink. . .)try ya luck sweerie!  With your own new-generation NL barren wor-wors. wink Maternity/Paternity tests pending. . .  wink

You dey read my blog? shocked JELOSI. Obsessed with me and my personal life huh? READ ON SWEEEERAT. Nor quench o. None of you has it this good ma dia. You go soon quench with e-badu belle and e-jolosi! You fit buy ticket travel out of NL for once in your miserable life? grin
Coooooooooooool!!!! At least I be productive member of NL. . . Wetin you don contribute but to phock around since 2006 with all your 5,000,000 moniker/handles?

Even MAN/WOMAN-LOVERS have babies in this day and age sweeerie. PICKIN DEY HARD TO GET OR BUY THESE DAYS? shocked Only amongst BUUUUUUUUUSH, LOCAL, OMO-ALATIKATIOUS, phock and repent religious m0r0ns LIKE YOU AND YOUR ILK from una Okoro-Yoruba land of NL/OTHER WEBSITES/MESSAGEBOARDS  and Nigeria my dia. . . go and ask your oracles for what you do not know huh? wink No one needs to 'fast and pray' for ISSUES like you my dia! kiss Abeg try to carry/gif belle and abort at least ONE huh. . . .wey fit die beta death. . . .not a living dead like ya huh? And MOST DEFINITELY NOT the mangled, mounds of lipified, cancerous, fibroid tumours pissed out by all the BARREN females of ya ancestral heritage . . . . littering all over your Ngbatic-fada-phocking, MOTHER'S compound without fathers! kiss Pity, the last female wey get papa for your heritage na ya MAMA. kiss No wonder you can't stand powerful women like myself. . . YOUR MOTHER COULD NEVER BE FOR OPENING HER ARZZZZZZZZE ALL OVA YORUBA LAND AND HAVING Y'AWWWL FOR HER DADDY. . . .THEN DUMPING YOUR USELESS, RETAR-DED ARZZES IN THE GHETTOS OF LONDON TO SEARCH ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR FATHER WHOM WE ALL KNOW WAS YOUR GRANDPA!!!! grin

Awon phock one, get 5 poohsies free in one family lineage!

You nor senior Seun Osewa? Wey ya own website? NL FOLLOW-FOLLOW-OMO ALE-HOUSEBOY!!! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by isaleggan: 3:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol

Are you talking about d same Nigeria where parts of d country is ruled under sharia?
place where some of the same sentiments about gender roles is shared across the country?
speak loud and clear? stand up and fight?

well, if women had d power to do so, they would. but for now they don't. let's wait and see. As more and more join d work force and gain economic freedom, things most likely will start to change.

i'm not saying this is for good or bad. but at least in d direction you seem to want it to go.

This is not about you, but I must highlight part of the inconsistencies in your numerous posts over these many months that led me to make the earlier statement.  

". . . Join the work force"?  You are using a western ideal to evaluate Nigerian culture.  Our women and mothers have always worked - or what do you think all those women traders are doing?  You need not be behind a desk or a civil servant to be "in the work force."  This is just one of hundreds of misleading statements you've made.  

Anyway, I'll leave it alone.  I'm sure discerning readers can see through it. You're not the absolute worst - there is an even worse roundabout debater that stalks the politics section.  But of course, those are the ones who think their gas don't smell - one ROTLMA smiley and we're all supposed to marvel at their imaginary brilliance.  lol.

Carry on moderator.   wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Compilation / Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu / Buhari Shouldn’t Ignore Confab Recommendations — Uranta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.