Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

7footre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7footre's Profile / 7footre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May by 7footre(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
Buhari is comfortably going to the UK for medical treatment while our medical institutions have been on strike for weeks now, do you know how many patients have lost their lives since then?.... How callous and insensitive can we be to each other?

To top it all, NAFDAC closed 3 pharmaceutical companies over codiene production after another country had done their job for them. What happened to closing the production line for codiene?

I'm tired lord knows I'm tired

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC by 7footre(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
As a federal minister, is she not supposed to be apolitical? How do we trust her not to skew things towards d party she is loyal to? Even if she wants to be political must she rub it on our faces? Really how low can we go as a nation?

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos by 7footre(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2018
We are simply trading one evil for another in IMO state... Those who have converged to fight a common enemy will soon hijack the state and it's resources.... All these men and Rochas are the excess weight IMO state must she'd to move forward

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Tesla Loses Big After Elon Calls An Analyst's Questions 'Boring And Bonehead" by 7footre(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2018
Getting to the top is not the issue, staying at the top is what is challenging

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by 7footre(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
Updating their syllabus for 2019 when we have not covered the topics for 2015.. We are watching and waiting

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja by 7footre(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2018
What stupid commissioning? The dome has been in use for so long a time now.... Was there this week nd didn't even notice renovated areas so what is the hullabaloo about

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says by 7footre(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
The way this administration de always use technical, you sure say bubu no go kuku become technical manager for super eagles?

This one weak me sha

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by 7footre(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
The first cut is always the deepest. Hrt matters eish

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Bosch Announces Breakthrough Technology That Could Save Diesel Cars by 7footre(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2018
When the going gets tough, the tough get innovative
Romance / Re: Court Orders Man To Pay N50,000 For Tearing Lady’s Pant Over $ex by 7footre(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
I just want laugh pls
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahagagaga

This made me laugh alot
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Before 2015 Elections Vs Now by 7footre(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Well, let him enjoy his change! Be careful what you wish for, you just may find it

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto by 7footre(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
A lot of lofty ideas with no laid down policy as to how... Human capital development? Foreign investment?
Most of the items listed here are reactory to what is on ground...

What's d plan for workers not in govt?

Let's not just scream youth youth, give us someone reasonable, not someone who will tell us what we wantu hear ... Yahaya bello is a young man and look at d state of kogi state

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment by 7footre(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Femi has become a shameless liar... How many youths are in Buharis government? What is the occupation of buharis son that chartered flight from Germany to naija after his medical treatment from the nations pocket?

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for 'uganda'

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corp Member Catches Her Dad And His Sidechic At A Party by 7footre(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Another point for the men are scum team.... Whew

Entertainment / Re: 7 All Time Wrestling Legends by 7footre(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Kane shouldn't be on that list

Bill Goldberg should have made the cut... He was a monster
Family / Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by 7footre(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
What advice can you give him?

Me; none
Romance / Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by 7footre(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Village people use convoy de chase this one
Religion / Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by 7footre(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
No be this gee when them video for strip club? Religion has turned something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by 7footre(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2018
If not for the useless set of strikers Argentina has, this argument would have been put to rest since. But higuin doesn't want messi's career to end in praise.
Romance / Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by 7footre(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blood of Zerubabel!!!!

Karashika, samadora, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki..... Sherimamamamamama... Holy

My eyes have seen my ears
Health / Re: How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face by 7footre(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
I am oily face personified
Crime / Re: Ex-union Bank Staff Bags Three Years Jail For N450m Fraud by 7footre(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2018
See retirement package nau.... Only 3 years for such hefty sum... If you are a petty thief in naija, sorry is your name.
Romance / Re: Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS by 7footre(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yawns#

17 Likes

Properties / Re: "10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady by 7footre(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Annnonymous:
OK, I JUST CAME TO POST THIS PICTURE smiley

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahagq!!!!!!! Allah I nearly died of laughter
Celebrities / Re: PHOTO: Couple Rock Huge Typo Error Customised Tops by 7footre(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
MayhorE:
Its not typo error, just that each is wearing what belong to the other.

Nah style, wishing them well

There is problem

Literature / Re: 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe by 7footre(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
The white man has put a knife through the thread that holds us together. The centre cannot hold and things have fallen apart.

We sometimes stand in the house of a coward and point at the ruins where a great man once lived.

The rays of the sun gets to those who are standing before those who are sitted.

A proverb is the palm oil with which words are eaten.

That boy calls you father, do not have a hand n his death. cry cry

I'm a big Achebe fan and have read all his work... I love proverbs too

2 Likes

Literature / Re: 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe by 7footre(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
toniacan:
A man who calls his kinsmen to a feast does not do so to redeem them from starving. They all have food in their houses. when we gather together at the moonlight village ground, it is not because of the moon. Every man can see it in his own compound. we come together because it is good for kinsmen to do so.
Therefore let us continue with the team spirit and enjoy the power of togetherness. let's smile not because we don't have problems but because we are stronger than our problem.

I tried to put this down but couldn't recall it this much. I doff my hat nuff respeck

The white man came in steadily among us, he has put a knife on the things that held us together and we have fallen apart.

Literature / Re: 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe by 7footre(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Family / Re: Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend by 7footre(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Werey looks doctored to me

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso by 7footre(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
This peoples problems are too many

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) by 7footre(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2018
His hell has started on earth... Lucky guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.