Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

7footre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7footre's Profile / 7footre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Romance / Re: Kid Rocking A Big Butty Stripper by 7footre(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2017
To think that there are other adults there cheering them on? What in God's name is this world turning into?

How do they expect that little man's life to remain the same after seeing that humongous backside gyrate so voraciously?

1 Like

Sports / Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by 7footre(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Success has many fathers,failure is an orphan... see as everyone de cast Lukaku now.

146 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigerian-born Boxer Bilal Fawaz Who Chose England Over Nigeria Faces Deportation by 7footre(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2017
We in naija reject him, because he rejected us first... send him to his parents original country abeg

22 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by 7footre(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
I no mind make I marry the two of them walahi...180 USD converted to naira!! holy chit... i'm off to Asia people
Family / Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) by 7footre(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
daveblessed:
they'll turn of d lights...problem solved

What is seen cannot be unseen bro. It's a thing of d mind

Which man likes d light off when rumbling in the jungle?
Family / Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) by 7footre(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Wouldn't this be absurd to the hubby when they tumble in the sheets? Would feel like the son is watching when the hubby is getting it from behind...

Pardon my dirty mind

4 Likes

Family / Re: "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men by 7footre(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2017
He wants to score some girls on d gram... this method never goes out of style

31 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by 7footre(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2017
He is only sorry he got caught. Advance at your own peril

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man by 7footre(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
For someone who didn't receive pay for 6 months and didn't haave money to change clothes within the said time frame, i'm wondering how he accessed loan and where d cash came from.

Congrats on d masters degree but you didn't have to Bobo us about it
Celebrities / Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by 7footre(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Don't trust girls that raise/bend their legs before snapping. That shii has a way of projecting their behind
Romance / Re: See How A Lady Found Out On Twitter That Her Man Had A Side Chick (photos) by 7footre(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Becareful what you wish for they say, cos you just might find it...

Happy christmas to her
Romance / Re: Brazilian women pay money to take photo with man with large manhood (video) by 7footre(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Where is the big manhood?

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by 7footre(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Know your status o! HIV no de show for face.

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by 7footre(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Such weakness in a man. Okonkwo of things fall apart would be turning in his grave
Car Talk / Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by 7footre(m): 5:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Dreydoe:
cum teach me... ride no dey yet tho...but i rili

Find a driving school and check in with them bro

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: See What Nicki Minaj Tweeted When She Learned Meek Mill Is Going To Jail!! by 7footre(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Holy molly!!!! This is wickedness and brutality of the highest order.

Him left hand go tire be that

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra by 7footre(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
She fit use this one as wrapper or towel o!
Eweleke!!!
Romance / Re: . by 7footre(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Who the gods want to destroy, they first of all make him mad.
Romance / Re: If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. by 7footre(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Dead, buried and forgotten
Celebrities / Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by 7footre(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
this story is cooked up.

check my dp.

Check yo dp for what exactly?
Romance / Re: Guys And Girls Who Enjoys Sex More And Why. by 7footre(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
This plot will appreciate quickly

Celebrities / Re: "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) by 7footre(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ya'll are too serious in here

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) by 7footre(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Thick women, any day, anytime!!!
Family / Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by 7footre(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Normal for yeast treatment na! Which kind yeye witchcraft

5 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated by 7footre(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Kuku kee me nah! What then is the essence of life

2 Likes

Career / Re: Policemen With Riffle Playing Bet9ja (pics) by 7footre(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Hustle must pay o. Them no go die for police work
Celebrities / Re: This Plus Size Model Is Causing A Stir On Instagram by 7footre(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
In Olamide's voice awon omo thicker bodygrin

Wo!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by 7footre(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Are you money? That you should preoccupy the guys daily activities?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by 7footre(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Forgiveness is for God. Send you to him, our obligation
Romance / Re: Relationship Expert Amara Demands N1million Monthly Allowance From Ex Husband by 7footre(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Relationship expert and this is her second failed marriage! Leave social media o and manage your family with your spouse jeje.

1 Like

Family / Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 7footre(m): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2017
If his dad should see this, he'll probably will everything to their dog. At least you cant question a dog's loyalty

9 Likes

Romance / Re: Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck by 7footre(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baby lemmi explore your offshore dichotomy.
Babe, take me to promise land.
Nwa, lemmi put my I in your O.
Lass lass,
Babe, I wan chop snail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.