Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

7footre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7footre's Profile / 7footre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 94 pages)

Sports / Re: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Arrested On Touchline Of Real Madrid Vs Getafe by 7footre(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hian... Shey d guy de mad ni? how in the world did he think he'll get away with such?
Romance / Re: Share Your No Bra Day Pix by 7footre(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
If your boobs are occupying two bedroom FLAT, don't come and be harassing our eyes
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Sell Her Eggs For N100,000 by 7footre(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
When sperm go cost like this na??

Late night mushiness
Romance / Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by 7footre(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
See how her friend is spilling her secrets to d world just because of misunderstandings ehn! Me will die with my secrets. Its a good thing I can keep secrets.

Lord save me from beech asz nigass and biittch asz biittchees too

144 Likes 9 Shares

Education / Re: Only A Genius Can Crack The Code(pics) by 7footre(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
062 is d correct answer

napoleon77:

This does not meet the rule for box 4
Romance / Re: The Beautiful Ones Are Underground by 7footre(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
There's an iphunanya I think... saw her profile pic a while ago, name has stuck since then, mami is fine like fine wine.
Romance / Re: Nwaamaikpe Has Gone Mad On Instagram! by 7footre(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
The number of likes the post garnered really shows that he speaks what others mutter in their closet.... I miss his posts sha

6 Likes

Romance / Re: “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady by 7footre(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
To lend is human, to collect it is divine now o

2 Likes

Business / Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by 7footre(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2017
I used to believe that crime does not pay.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance by 7footre(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2017
The worst has to be using am in place of i'm.
Some even use i'm and still put I in front.

Of late, others have been using has and his in place of as and is.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Loses Life During Fulani Traditional Display by 7footre(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2017
They were probably after d same lass, that's why his opponent utilized that opportunity to take him out. Dead men don't tell tales after all
Romance / Re: How Did You Learn To Swim? by 7footre(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Windflower:

:oReally,so ure also a culprit

I'll soon earn my badge, then you can tag me a culprit
Romance / Re: How Did You Learn To Swim? by 7footre(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Two?? undecided
That's a lot undecided

That's the more reason I don't want to be ignorant about something others are masterful about.
I thought there are some good schools about.

Tube/floater na him sure pass
Romance / Re: How Did You Learn To Swim? by 7footre(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,I can relate with you,I used to drink a lot,its didn't bother me till I saw a male and female making out in the pool,since then the fear of public pool is the beginning of wisdom

shocked shocked make out bawo? I need to up my game obviously
Romance / Re: How Did You Learn To Swim? by 7footre(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Ahahaha ROTFL
My first time in water saw me gulping it in and the pool was a little crowded that day; imagine the "condiments" of that water cry cry

Tube? Don't you feel embarrassed?
Even as a teen, and my near death experience that day, wearing that tube that day was more embarrassing lol

My dear, I've lost two buddies to drowning so fear for me is greater that embarrassment. I'm quite comfortable and can weather d shallow side anything 7 ft deep, and my nerves shut down. Na Tube sure pass for that side abeg

2 Likes

Politics / Re: HURIWA Condemns Buhari’s Speech, Says It Lacks Statesmanship by 7footre(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Like play like play, 2017 don go o
Romance / Re: How Did You Learn To Swim? by 7footre(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don drink water tire. I de jejely collect tube now. I never wan die abeg

3 Likes

Education / Re: WAEC Or NECO: Have You Ever Sat Alone In A Hall? by 7footre(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Further mathematics. We were 7 but it felt so lonely. Still did well

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys! by 7footre(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
babtaima:

get a life and grow up...

You need to get off your asz more nd relate with people kid. Cheers
Romance / Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys! by 7footre(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
All these epistle just because you spoke to a girl? You'll shut down NL the day she offs pata for you be that.. rubbish and ingredients

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by 7footre(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Him go craze if you call am daddy yo be that!
Lovely couple
Phones / Re: Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) by 7footre(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol! Some health sense of humor
Romance / Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by 7footre(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have finally seen it all

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Is Blocking The Federal Roads On Fridays For Jumat Prayer Acceptable? by 7footre(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
They are coming for you op
Celebrities / Re: Woman Shares Photo Of Her "Boyfriend" Who Looks Exactly Like Michael Jackson by 7footre(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where d foto?
Fashion / Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by 7footre(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2017
That must be Arya stark with her many faces

141 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I love you Jacksparr0w127 by 7footre(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2017
shocked

Romance / Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by 7footre(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Our word for today is legs... can we go home and spread d word?

Are you by chance Lionel? Cos you are making my pants messy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: What Is Your Relationship Status? by 7footre(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Na God hand e de walahi... relationships are tiring.
Romance / Re: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. by 7footre(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
fataisulaiman:
I know I've been a jerk. I let my past experiences with women affect my thinking. I now realize I hurt a very beautiful gem who's only crime was to love me.

I ran into her in the cafeteria yesterday in company of some of her friends. Immediately she saw me, the beautiful smile she had on her pretty face disappeared and was replaced with a cold, dark frown. I tried pleading with her but she just didn't respond to me. After begging her to hear me out, she sighed and told her friends she would catch up with them. She then told me she doesn't have much time as she had a class in 15 minutes.

Even though some people here told me not to apologize, I just had to. I pleaded with her, begged her to forgive me, that I never meant to hurt her. Everything just came out in a jumbled mess as she kept looking at her wristwatch and the place was so noisy. I asked her to give me another chance, but she told me that boat had sailed already, that i had hurt her one too many times, she didn't know who I was again, and she doesn't think the damage can be undone. I pleaded and begged, but she stood firm. I think after a while i softened her heart a bit as she told me we'll talk about it some other time. I asked her when, and she mentioned she'll call me when she decides. She then hurried away after pulling back from the hug I wanted to give her.

Last night as I lay in bed unable to sleep, my mind full of her thoughts, i remembered all the times we had together. I thought of all the good times we had, how she behaved like a baby who wanted to be pampered, the sad look on her face the day I told her I won't be around for her birthday, and our first kiss. I remembered the times she'd spend with me at home in my little studio apartment, where we'll lie for hours in bed watching movies and talking. We never fully consummated our relationship, but the things we did anytime she came over to spend time with me was way beyond two people just having casual sex. I remembered when I began to act up to her and make her cry, and I realized I had been a fool all along. I didn't know when the tears started flowing out and stain my pillow. I'm still waiting for her to call as she promised. I've tried so hard not to call her so I don't use my desperation to push her away, and each second seems like an hour.

This here is the reason I've stopped wasting my energy on advising people here... men matured in the game told you what to do and you still went ahead and acted impulsively. even if she does come back, the relationship would be at her own terms and you'll keep being the sissy. Biatch assz nigggas and biatch asz biatches

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" by 7footre(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless Ezenwata is the worst transport company in Nigeria. Few yrs ago, I wanted to travel from onitsha to Jos, the car broke down right inside their park at upper iweka and they refused to give us another bus. Most of us slept in the bus and I had to go take those mikel shuttle because they said we would have to wait for the car to get fixed! Inside the park in onitsha o!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.