Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

7footre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7footre's Profile / 7footre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Investment / Re: Eurobond by 7footre(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2019
ernie4life:

sure i will

I am ready bro... Show me how.

Compliments of the season
Politics / Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by 7footre(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
anonimi:

Plenty, such as this enlightenment and free education for people in the dark like you. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade
Big mouth that's all you got... All talk no action
Politics / Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by 7footre(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Politics / Re: Victor Mela Danzaria Appoints 36 Legislative Aides by 7footre(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2019
I will not eat alone? So he is going there to eat not to work? God help us

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Eurobond by 7footre(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
A thousand dollar more and I can start investing.... Hoping you'll be available to guide me through. Thanks for the thread by the way
Car Talk / Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by 7footre(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
MARKETfund:

Oh really?

Obviously just like many Nigerian guys your day dreams dwarfs your ambitions(No pu;n intended) grin
I'll give you a private shout-out in a couple of months bro tongue

A year later and im still waiting for your shout out hommie... Who is laughing last? Yep, im petty like that
Politics / Re: BREAKING: NYSC Disowns Kemi Adeosun’s Exemption ‘certificate’ by 7footre(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ehn?

1 Like

Romance / Re: See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos) by 7footre(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
delkuf:
guy if dey use whistle, nor be every body go here oooo. like the thing don turn up side down

We wen be the righteous go hear am low key baba before this thing gets out of hand
Family / Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by 7footre(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Wait to be in that shoes, at least he indeed admitted and tried to correct his wrongs...na people like you dey form mr perfect or know it all, your own dey ur body....gerrahiahere mehn!

Niqqa shut your trap... Nobody is denying that nd I said what I said

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by 7footre(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2018
See mumu man! He is doing free advert for the girl no o.
Men will never learn, never wife a how, she'll always be a farm implement to a farmer
Romance / Re: See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos) by 7footre(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2018
Angel Michael, if the trumpet is not ready, use whistle make this thing end.

Shey sodom and Gomorrah no go Sue God like this?
Romance / Re: We Slept With The Same Girl, My Friend Is Now Angry. by 7footre(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2018
So una use that girl de play BTS abi both teams to score over 2.5?

7 Likes

Family / Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle by 7footre(m): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2018
You told your gf you didn't want a child after you got her pregnant and she had d child and you come ranting about what? What if she had obliged you and terminated?

How would the daughter feel when she grows up and learns you didn't want her to start with?
We are supposed to act happy for you and all that but this is how I see it
Modified

For the guys quoting me to spill trash, do you spare a moment for the girl at all? If this happened 5 years ago, he was 16 he got his life together, who was there for the girl throughout her sleepless nights? The trauma with family and all that? No one from his family knew for two years!! And all of a sudden he wants to come back and be in her life just like that? Shii don't work that way, he should apologise and right his ways with the baby mama 1st

33 Likes

Sports / Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by 7footre(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
He should go and buy one and stop begging...

Na yoke o
Properties / Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by 7footre(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Hey man, can we talk?
Celebrities / Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by 7footre(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auzu billahi minash Shaitan.
Please I don't want anything that will spoil my fast this Ramadan.

I don't even know why I clicked that video...just a sight of her brezz now my snake has started spitting.
Now I'd have to do another ablution again.

This clown will not stop being funny... Hahahahahaha
Romance / Re: How I Met My Cheating Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend Without Knowing He's The One by 7footre(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2018
A case of Collins is my boyfriend and miracle is my everything! Hahahahahahagagagagagagagahahaha you'll learn soon enough surely

1 Like

Travel / Re: Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) by 7footre(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2018
Thank God for safe delivery... What if she had gone into labour immediately they left Libya how would she have delivered on the high sea?

2 Likes

Family / Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage by 7footre(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2018
Lemmi goan add her up at least I'm a Catholic so we will not fight because of venue... Make una wish me luck

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! by 7footre(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2018
12.7 trillion was spent on infrastructure in 2016 and 2017 but the only project we can point to is the daura helipad..... Shameful

1 Like 2 Shares

Family / Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by 7footre(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2018
Father of all nations
Nairaland / General / Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
What manner of sensational news is this? This story appeared here a while back, the woman owned a food outlet I still remember and this was a way to commemorate her
Celebrities / Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by 7footre(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, as if it's not obvious from the ignorant post you made below.

He is a social media influencer, that IS his brand. Didn't watch the show but I remember his tweet getting to my feed via people retweeting him. Never understood his job until i READ the OP

Equal trash... Social media influenza, who send am work? Was he contracted to do so?
Fashion / Re: Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey by 7footre(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2018
19800 must humble you o.... No more suyaing and stouting on another mans money
Celebrities / Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by 7footre(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Didn't read the story up there but whatever he gets serves him right. If he had put in so Mich effort to promote himself and his brand, it would have benefitted him.

Good riddiance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Passed An Interview For A Job In Antwerp, Belgium, But I Have A Problem. by 7footre(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2018
I remember one scammer was busted last week with a similar website... Y'all stay woke. Boys are not smiling

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Shock As Sadiq Mahmoud Rubbishes Buhari's Hypocrisy On Tweeter by 7footre(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I thought we have iron out this issue for long.

So because international news media who decided to be idiotic and intellectually lazy media.

My guy did not go to uk for medical tourism, but went there to see his doctor.

His doctor might be in Niger or Chad or Benin or Benin city.

N.B. sarrki is welcome from his long ban.
It is better to not speak and be thought of as an idiot than to speak and to clear all doubts...
The kind of people we argue with on cyber space
Politics / Re: Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants by 7footre(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2018
Is fayemi not supposed to have resigned from his post as a minister? Considering that the Ekiti elections is only a few weeks from now? What has this administration turned Nigeria to ni tori oloun?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by 7footre(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Who sabi any beta forum we can get beta news

Quota.Com

Hope I'm not flouting any rulesm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.