Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

7footre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7footre's Profile / 7footre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Romance / Re: I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? by 7footre(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Herpes is not curable to the best of my knowledge, just ask him to whip out his tool and you'd see bumps on his pee pee if truly he has it

2 Likes

Education / Re: Please How Do I Improve My Grades(cgpa)? by 7footre(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Don't just read, look for past questions and try to answer them. Also, know the pattern of questions your lecturers set. Some set questions from their note, some from text books others repeat past questions.

Know your lecturers patterns and adapt to it. I didn't have to read much while in school. This pattern never failed me even till masters level.
Romance / Re: I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? by 7footre(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2018
The truth is like a bid D you like it from afar, but can't handle it. You went digging, now look what you've found
Family / Re: The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D by 7footre(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Man is performing miracles on a daily
Romance / Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by 7footre(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
You are almost mid way through your second tenure in the girls life... You don't slack everything finish. Move on
Celebrities / Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by 7footre(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Left uppercut... Make Annie talk again na

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by 7footre(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fighting over sugar daddy... shamelessly. whaat manner of mannerlessness is this?

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by 7footre(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Whenever you are having a bad day, remember this lady who has been kissing a mouth garnished with poo and bread and know say no be your own worst pass

56 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) by 7footre(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
This goes to highlight the level of moral decadence in our society... What exactly is this show of shame portraying? After how many days of being in seclusion? Rubbish and ingredients
Career / Re: Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence by 7footre(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na to enter job market again o

4 Likes

Romance / Re: "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) by 7footre(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here we go again
Romance / Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by 7footre(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Also, tell the doll to send you recharge card because you have malaria cheesy cheesy grin

Education / Re: I am not impressed by 7footre(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Remove the log in your eyes 1st Mr Op
Crime / Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by 7footre(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
May God deliver me from such wayward and callous child in the future... If I were your mum, you'll sleep in sars cell for a few days and after that you'll start catering for yourself... In this Buhari regime you just waster almost 600k on frivolities

This is not even the 1st time you are doing this..... Rubbish and ingredients

1 Like

Romance / Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by 7footre(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Team men are scum, over to you guys.... embarassed embarassed
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 7footre(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2018
dotter8:

Construction management actually

Yep yep... That interests me
I have a 1st degree in civil engineering and a masters in environmental engineering...

I'm trying to choose between civil engineering and construction mgt.

How rigorous and viable is construction mgt over there? I'm asking because I hope to work and school so I don't want both clashing
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 7footre(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
dotter8:
Hello house
Big congrats to those offered visa recently. And to those still expecting it will surely be a positive outcome.
Going to 5 months now since residing in Melbourne, Australia via student’s visa. I must say its been challenging and as well worthwhile.
When it comes to work, it feels easy to travel hundreds of kilometers for a good paying job but difficult to travel 15mins to see a friend and hangout. Every minute counts here, you would want to make the best of it. You have to be flexible and proactive.
the weather? i say great. Spring is my best. Its summer now, the weather is like an average Nigerian’s but could go higher or lower in just few minutes. A joke says if you dont like the current weather wait 5mins..lol.
Food is good could get ample amount of nigerian foods to cook and store in fridge. Best way to save your money. If you like continental dishes too, you will find lots around but could be quiet expensive.
One thing to note. Funding studies through income from jobs you do could be the hardest thing though possible. You would need to do atleast two jobs working almost round the clock esp if you are enrolled in a high tuition uni. That could make you lose your sense of existence. Better still have 2 out of the 4 semester tuition fees ready or atlesst a semester and a half, that would not only give you a relaxing mind when you come but also give you enough time to get job and save for semesters to come. Half to one semester fee out of four might constitute you a nuisance or make you eventually change school which i think is becoming a risky step to take now.
Overall. All is welcomed. Australia is the place to be. Just plan ahead so you wont suffer too much while studying.
Ps. If you are coming in to melbourne this January, PM me, could refer you for a job opening in a warehouse. Not the best of pay.. but would contribute a great deal to helping you to start. Thanks guys. I dey go work now grin
Bro how far? Did you still take up project mgt? How is the course work in general? Have many questions to ask but don't wanna bombard you
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 7footre(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Good day house, please I'm about applying for masters in CQU Melbourne but can't seem to choose between contrsuction project mgt and civil Engineering. I have a 1st degree in civil engineering and will hopefully round up my masters in environmental engineering before July..

What are the prospects of both courses over there? Civil is a demanding course, and as I would be combining school with work, I don't want both to clash that's why I'm more inclined towards construction project management..

Anyone who cab she'd more light should pls do so. Thanks in anticipation and sorry for the long post
Romance / Re: 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X. by 7footre(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2017
If this does not motivate you to get more, what other kind of motivation do you need?
Family / Re: Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins by 7footre(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2017
abike12:
They are blessed! I'm eating pounded yam and trusting God for my twins grin

And I'm sharpening my tool pending when you are ready tongue
Celebrities / Re: Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body by 7footre(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
My kinda woman.

kiss kiss kiss
Education / Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by 7footre(m): 4:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Touching story... but how did the dad sneak back in?

76 Likes

Education / Re: Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) by 7footre(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
That examiner must be a very funny person for reals

2 Likes

Romance / Re: . by 7footre(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
KushyKush:
lol... Should we tell them?

Prolly thinking of howw they will grow old together have 3 kids travel d world and....

Well, let them enjoy the moment. Let them find out for themselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.