Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? (33099 Views)

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Dericinn: 3:30pm On Feb 18
I want to let you all know that there are cheap routes you can explore when traveling to Canada and Europe
And cheap work visas with employment for kuwait
There are still Asian countries that grant tourist or visit visas Anyways for more info of which you can make your own findings and authenticate Zero nine one five four one nine zero nine eight one
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by IbeOkehie: 3:42pm On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

Another Nigerian who missed Economics classes during his SS1 - SS3 days.

Indeed. So sad. I don't know how anyone fails to understand such simple economic principles. cry cry cry

Is it the quality of education or the people? I just don't get it.

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/11/17/okonjo-iweala-rejects-tinubus-idea-on-saving-nigerias-economy/

Nigeria’s Federal government has rejected the suggestion by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress for the printing of more Naira notes to cushion the effects of tumbling oil prices which has affected the country’s revenues.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in a statement yesterday, slammed the idea a “poorly thought out populist recommendation”. She said the idea would be disastrous for the country if implemented.

She said such prescriptions ignore the facts of history as well as the elementary principles of economics.

“Printing money without adequate revenue support will lead to serious consequences for the country.

It will spur inflation as the experiences of Germany in the early part of the last century and more recently, Argentina and Zimbabwe demonstrate. This prescription will victimize the poor and middle class that it is supposedly protecting.”

Tinubu came in as President and implemented his preferred policy, increasing money supply by 2.7 trillion naira between June and Dec 2023.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by LagBlogger(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
are there Rich Americans, Canadians, Australians that has Nigerian passport as backup? The answer is NO

Do we have Rich Nigerians including our past, present and even future president having those countries passport as backup? The answer is YES

Think twice

Think twice? Everybody is not like you. Their dual citizenship does not always mean backup. I'm talking of people who have made their money in Nigeria but were born abroad and still prefer Nigeria.

Speak for yourself and people you know don't assume everyone is like that
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18
LagBlogger:

Think twice? Everybody is not like you. Their dual citizenship does not always mean backup. I'm talking of people who have made their money in Nigeria but were born abroad and still prefer Nigeria.

It does. In India you can't hold dual citizenship. All their politicians are in and out. In latin america, politicians do not hold dual citizenship. If Nigeria leaders love Nigeria with everything, they should renounce all their dual citizenships and permanent residencies for themselves and their families. Peter obi even cancelled his UK permanent residency when he was coming back to Nigeria to join politics. The elites should be all in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 4:38pm On Feb 18
LagBlogger:

Think twice? Everybody is not like you. Their dual citizenship does not always mean backup. I'm talking of people who have made their money in Nigeria [b]but were born abroad [/b]and still prefer Nigeria.

why are the Americans, Canadians, Australians et al not born in Nigeria too to have our passport?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 4:43pm On Feb 18
IbeOkehie:

Indeed. So sad. I don't know how anyone fails to understand such simple economic principles. cry cry cry

Is it the quality of education or the people?
I just don't get it.

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/11/17/okonjo-iweala-rejects-tinubus-idea-on-saving-nigerias-economy/

Tinubu came in as President and implemented his preferred policy, increasing money supply by 2.7 trillion naira between June and Dec 2023.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
please don't blame the education system, blane individual. Procashtips probably school in Nigeria, likewise myself, but he chose to be absent in economics class in senior classes (SS1-3)
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
please don't blame the education system, blane individual. Procashtips probably school in Nigeria, likewise myself, but he chose to be absent in economics class in senior classes (SS1-3)

Empty barrel

You lack education.

Basic questions you couldn't answer
You ran away
Only to be mentioning me on other people's thread.

Are you not ashamed at all?

Please, don't infect me with slowness.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by EmekaA125(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18
ednut1:
There are over 220m people in Nigeria. Everyone cant japa. Which country will absorb them all Nothing strange there.
Where the 220m people dey for this Nigeria?? There has never been an accurate estimate for population census in Nigeria. It's all assumption and exaggeration.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 5:58pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Empty barrel

You lack education.

Basic questions you couldn't answer
You ran away
Only to be mentioning me on other people's thread.

Are you not ashamed at all?

Please, don't infect me with slowness.
Go and pick up your economics textbook to get the answer you're looking for biko.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by TWoods(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

Oga TWoods,

The majority of a country's wealthy WOULD always be in their dominant society. The wealthiest Singaporeans, South Africans, British, Japanese, Koreans, Russians, Chinese, Emiratis etc., all reside in their countries. It is logical and simple mathematics. Why would/should the majority of Nigeria's wealthiest reside outside Nigeria - where there are more Nigerians than elsewhere?

Where do you think their children and spouses reside? They have homes in Nigeria and visit from time to time but they all have second passports to escape Nigeria when the going gets rough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
Go and pick up your economics textbook to get the answer you're looking for biko.

Shuuush

How is scarcity of naira the cause of today's inflation?

Answer and stop running like a coward!
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Benjamin4388(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18
pansophist:
The means to leave is the biggest obstacle for most.

Currency depreciation, can't qualify for any migration/visa category, clueless about the whole process, no guidance/helper, home base responsibilities, and of course, the embassy will mostly not grant you a visa.

The Schengen visa is now very difficult to get. For example, Norway as a rule, wont grant you a visa for tourism even if you overqualify. They do not want Nigerian visitors.

So there you go, leaving Nigeria will keep becoming exceptionally difficult, and close to impossible as the days go by, unless maybe through a family route with a foreign resident/citizen.

HOW I CAN I GO ABOUT RELOCATING TO UK WHEN I HAVE A BROTHER THAT WENT THEIR 2YEARS AGO
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 7:50pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Shuuush

How is scarcity of naira the cause of today's inflation?

Answer and stop running like a coward!
who says scarcity abi Buhari printed excess naira notes? Maybe you should go back to the guy that said it and you went ahead to quote him.

You need deliverance guy grin
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by KillingJoke: 7:50pm On Feb 18
IbeOkehie:

Elon Musk as of today or last week is the wealthiest man in the world. He was born in South Africa but lives in the USA, in fact migrated to become a USA citizen. You'll probably contest that example but there it is. The richest man IN THE WORLD doesn't live in his native country, yes he's a singular instance but also a very significant one. shocked

Most ultra-rich Nigerians don't "live" in Nigeria. I really don't think so.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Wrong

Most ultra rich Nigerians actually live in Nigeria eg go to Anambra and see a lot big men living there owning multiple houses in Imo state and Abuja

Nigeria is the best thing for rich folks
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by pansophist(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18
Benjamin4388:

HOW I CAN I GO ABOUT RELOCATING TO UK WHEN I HAVE A BROTHER THAT WENT THEIR 2YEARS AGO

Ask your brother, I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
who says scarcity abi Buhari printed excess naira notes? Maybe you should go back to the guy that said it and you went ahead to quote him.

You need deliverance guy grin

Another lie.

There was no time excess notes were printed.

Infact the noise then was that insufficient notes were printed causing the scarcity.

You keep lying and proving to the world that you're an illiterate with a lying tongue.

Post one article saying excess cash was printed by Buhari or forever remain a liar!

The more you type, the more you expose your ignorance and your lying spirit.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 8:20pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Another lie.

There was no time excess notes were printed.

Infact the noise then was that insufficient notes were printed causing the scarcity.

You keep lying and proving to the world that you're an illiterate with a lying tongue.

Post one article saying excess cash was printed by Buhari or forever remain a liar!

The more you type, the more you expose your ignorance and your lying spirit.
Olodo

Go and read the person you quote. That is the Genesis of your failure grin the fact that you've quickly gone to read about it online shouldn't give you the nerves to deny your failure in broad daylight. More than 3 persons has questioned your quality of education about this basic subject matter here. Everything is on this thread. Just go back to the first person you quote biko. You will see others that question your level of education
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
Olodo

Go and read the person you quote. That is the Genesis of your failure grin the fact that you've quickly gone to read about it online shouldn't give you the nerves to deny your failure in broad daylight. More than 3 persons has questioned your quality of education about this basic subject matter here. Everything is on this thread. Just go back to the first person you quote biko. You will see others that question your level of education

Since you jumped on what you had no idea of, you must complete it.

The fool that started it quickly realised his folly and shut up, but you wey no Sabi Mind your business even though you know nothing started forming 'educated'.

You couldn't even answer any of my questions.

You ran from that thread when I asked you simple questions only to come mention me here.

How did scarcity of naira lead us to present day inflation almost turning into what we call hyperinflation?

Nonentity!

Next time, mix with your mates and stop trying to climb trees your hands can't reach.

Olodo Omo eru.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by TWoods(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18
LagBlogger:

Where they born abroad by accident? Why did their parents have them abroad?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 8:35pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Since you jumped on what you had no idea of, you must complete it.

The fool that started it quickly realised his folly and shut up, but you wey no Sabi Mind your business even though you know nothing started forming 'educated'.

You couldn't even answer any of my questions.

You ran from that thread when I asked you simple questions only to come mention me here.

How did scarcity of naira lead us to present day inflation almost turning into what we call hyperinflation?

Nonentity!

Next time, mix with your mates and stop trying to climb trees your hands can't reach.

Olodo Omo eru.
More than 3 people question your education here.

Omo iran kiran grin
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18
Lifeinlight:
More than 3 people question your education here.

Omo iran kiran grin

Omo eru

Answer the question.

We know majority of Nigerians are dumb, hence our current situation.

If the 3 of you were actually wise and right which should put you in the majority, then Nigeria should have been better than this.

But because we know fools are mostly in the majority in this country, your mentioning the 3 that questioned me without answering my question is a testament to such assertion.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by IbeOkehie: 8:45pm On Feb 18
KillingJoke:

Wrong

Most ultra rich Nigerians actually live in Nigeria eg go to Anambra and see a lot big men living there owning multiple houses in Imo state and Abuja

Nigeria is the best thing for rich folks

Which Anambra man is richer than TY Danjuma? Check where he and his family live, or more to the point, where he spends most of his time.

Peter Obi is Anambra, the vast majority of his assets are located overseas. Pandora Papers exposed all of them.

Even Dangote has likely moved most of his investment assets overseas, per reputable reports in the foreign press.

Check most of those rich men, I mean those on the level of Danjuma, Dangote and such. Just do a careful think through of the ones in your state or hometown. I'm from Nkwerre, one of the richest men in my hometown, made his money right there in Nigeria, was John Anyaehie. He lived most of the time in London, UK. Ditto for most of the others. They just show up for a few occasions and people think they're there with them in Nigeria. Do some careful thinking and you will realize it.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Formation10: 8:57pm On Feb 18
ikorodureporta:
Despite the jappa tide flowing allover, there are some people who don't have jappa in their agenda even though they are not doing well...
Some reasons may include weather, culture, food, caring for loved ones here, lack of strict laws here, etc.
They've decided to remain in their "comfort zone"...

Are you one of dem
All young Nigerian wants to Japan if they have the means,who want to live in hell before hell,just trying and place free travel and see if one young Nigerian will remain in this hell of a country
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by winnerr(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18
Dericinn:
I want to let you all know that there are cheap routes you can explore when traveling to Canada and Europe
And cheap work visas with employment for kuwait
There are still Asian countries that grant tourist or visit visas Anyways for more info of which you can make your own findings and authenticate Zero nine one five four one nine zero nine eight one
what are these “cheap routes” to europe, please?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Raspberri: 9:22pm On Feb 18
ikorodureporta:
Despite the jappa tide flowing allover, there are some people who don't have jappa in their agenda even though they are not doing well...
Some reasons may include weather, culture, food, caring for loved ones here, lack of strict laws here, etc.
They've decided to remain in their "comfort zone"...

Are you one of dem

NO FUNDS TO JAPA
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Cromagnon: 10:23pm On Feb 18
Jennysplash:
Please my Canada work visa got denied 19th January even though it was LMIA approved job I got through an agency. Please I need advice and help of when and how to re-apply but this time using the student route. This are the reasons the officer gave:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
This is my first time ever applying for any visa in my life and this agency ruined my first chance because am beginning to doubt if the job was real because I submitted all they asked me to.
Why did you go to a ruinous agency?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 5:09am On Feb 19
Procashtips:

Omo eru

Answer the question.

We know majority of Nigerians are dumb, hence our current situation.

If the 3 of you were actually wise and right which should put you in the majority, then Nigeria should have been better than this.

But because we know fools are mostly in the majority in this country, your mentioning the 3 that questioned me without answering my question is a testament to such assertion.
omo iran kiran

I'm done engaging a block head who doesn't know simple basic economics grin
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:09am On Feb 19
NEWS FLASH!
THOSE WHO THRIVE IN NIGERIA,OF TODAY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD CONSCIENCE WITH CONTENTMENT AND INNER PEACE.

CAVAET:
IF YOU HAVE DESPIRATE INFLUENCERS OR SO-CALLED PASTORS THAT PUSH YOU WITH ILLUSIONARY MESSAGES TO BE TOO DESPIRATE TO HAVE MANSIONS AND PORSH CARS AND LIVE IN ELDORADO IN NIGERIA,THEN YOU WILL BE ON THE EDGE ALWAYS AND PUSH YASEF TO SECOND SLAVERY.
BUT IF YOU ARE CALM AND COMMITTED TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS BY PERSONALLY ALLOWING GOD ORDER YOUR STEPS,THEN YOU WILL HAVE GOOD LIFE IN NIGERIA. grin
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Procashtips(m): 7:21am On Feb 19
Lifeinlight:
omo iran kiran

I'm done engaging a block head who doesn't know simple basic economics grin

Define inflation and stop bleaking.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:04am On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Why are naija people not seeing opportunities in naija.
Common shoe polish you import despite studying chemistry,naija youth can't produce polish

Candle you import,despite having graduates of science every corner unemployed doing fraud

Apple and exotic fruits you import despite having grades of botany

Dairy cattle you import ,despite having animal science grads all over without them maning a simple poultry farm.
These are jobs you japa to do as second citizens. angrysomething is fundermentally wrong with naija youths of today. angryIS TERRIBLE UPBRINGING AND THE GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME OF JUDASLIFE PREACHERS.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by BisolaOlamide: 5:11pm On Feb 23
URGENT SALES
1.) Brand New OX CEILING FAN 60 INCHES
PRICE: #32,000
2.) Very neat used OX CEILING FAN 62 inches
PRICE: 25,000
Pick up location: ISHERI/IDIMU, EJIGBO

Interested buyer should kindly call or msg me for pictures : 08105444145

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Inosky(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27
Lifeinlight:
you mean someone wants to bring you over? Which country? How do you know he's a gay?

Yeah. We've been friends on social media for years. His girlfriend left him he turned gay. A US citizen, born in UK, from Jamaica.

I'm just skeptical, he might try to force me into gay. Though I would end up becoming a US citizen after.
I wanted to have enough finances, before jumping into his plans of bringing me over whenever I'm ready, in case he messes up, so I can find my way and stand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' / Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.