Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? (33159 Views)

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by CaveAdullam: 10:11am On Feb 16
pansophist:

I did not o, I don't even believe voting works. INEC is a fraud. It is not independent, as well as the judiciary.

1. This was part of my deep thoughts last night before going to bed. Happened after reading your subsequent posts to this.

2. The problem of Nigeria/Africa isn't a matter of who's the president. It's a systemic problem.

If a good president isn't bulletproof against that system, he will end up unfortunately before completing a tenure. A good example is the late President Yar Adua. Another example is the Late Mrs. Dora Akunyili, former NAFDAC chairman.

3. The above government officials had good plans for the nation. However, their blueprints weren't convenient with the corrupt system and its occupant elites. Their death isn't natural as the world wants us to see and accept. There was a back-to-back war with Dora.

4. That's why I'm of the opinion that a national protest will not work. Because how long can you protest? Will it overhaul current government officials? No way.

A significant example is the Endsars 2020 protest. The protest was against police brutality. The only change that accompanied that protest was a change in name from SARS to "SWAT"(will confirm the actual acronym). Just a change in name and uniform. But the men in uniform still remain.

Ironically, 4 years later, the citizens are still victims of police brutality and harassment even worse than before.

5. Nigerians need to focus on the electoral system. Anger should be channeled toward INEC. Because INEC is the mother of corruption in Nigeria. If her womb isn't terminated, she'll continue to give birth to corrupt and dysfunctional political leaders.

INEC bears no consequences of its perverse electoral system and, hence, allows electoral fraud. INEC offices, bosses, and workers need to suffer.

Instead of waiting for an interval of 4 years to allow INEC to conduct another useless election, the masses must pressure them to innovate a better way of voting and selecting a leader of their choice. Only then should they continue to vote. Else, the cycle of corruption and poverty continues.

6. Another problem is that the average Nigerian is selfish. All talks and speeches on patriotism are when they are lacking and need help or connections. Once they get their fill and are satiated, they don't care if the nation perishes and flows in the gutter.

7. However, there are some good elites who really want to make the country work e.g. Peter Obi. But unlike Peter Obi, after considering the state of the nation + how it will affect their business and income flow they just rescind and mind their business. + the fact that many of them are a branch of the corrupt system.

8. The poor masses can only shout and wail. Their complaints must be backed up by a powerful force + good elites. And the elites must be in their numbers. Rescuing Nigeria is a war. A serious war. Every man will come prepared. It is a war against good and evil.

9. Revolution can only take place when it involves every member of society aside from the corrupt officials. There's nowhere only peasants were able to cause and effect a revolution.

This was what happened during the 2012 petroleum subsidy protest. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Pastor E. Adeboye, Wole Soyinka, et al. were at the forefront with the peasants to hold grounds with the government.

10. I don't know what Peter Obi has in mind in 2027, but he will still fail if he's unable to hold the jugular of INEC + the judiciary. These sectors are where the problem of Nigeria lies. Solve them and you'll take care of corrupt officials and their useless policies.

Nigeria/Africa will be great. Very great. However, not in our generation or the generation to come. The best we can do is to talk and lay the foundation. But we'll keep postponing it further if we fold our hands and just keep talking. Actions are required now.

Sigh.

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:28am On Feb 16
CaveAdullam:

1. This was part of my deep thoughts last night before going to bed. Happened after reading your subsequent posts to this.

2. The problem of Nigeria/Africa isn't a matter of who's the president. It's a systemic problem.

If a good president isn't bulletproof against that system, he will end up unfortunately before completing a tenure. A good example is the late President Yar Adua. Another example is the Late Mrs. Dora Akunyili, former NAFDAC chairman.

3. The above government officials had good plans for the nation. However, their blueprints weren't convenient with the corrupt system and its occupant elites. Their death isn't natural as the world wants us to see and accept. There was a back-to-back war with Dora.

4. That's why I'm of the opinion that a national protest will not work. Because how long can you protest? Will it overhaul current government officials? No way.

A significant example is the Endsars 2020 protest. The protest was against police brutality. The only change that accompanied that protest was a change in name from SARS to "SWAT"(will confirm the actual acronym). Just a change in name and uniform. But the men in uniform still remain.

Ironically, 4 years later, the citizens are still victims of police brutality and harassment even worse than before.

5. Nigerians need to focus on the electoral system. Anger should be channeled toward INEC. Because INEC is the mother of corruption in Nigeria. If her womb isn't terminated, she'll continue to give birth to corrupt and dysfunctional political leaders.

INEC bears no consequences of its perverse electoral system and, hence, allows electoral fraud. INEC offices, bosses, and workers need to suffer.

Instead of waiting for an interval of 4 years to allow INEC to conduct another useless election, the masses must pressure them to innovate a better way of voting and selecting a leader of their choice. Only then should they continue to vote. Else, the cycle of corruption and poverty continues.

6. Another problem is that the average Nigerian is selfish. All talks and speeches on patriotism are when they are lacking and need help or connections. Once they get their fill and are satiated, they don't care if the nation perishes and flows in the gutter.

7. However, there are some good elites who really want to make the country work e.g. Peter Obi. But unlike Peter Obi, after considering the state of the nation + how it will affect their business and income flow they just rescind and mind their business. + the fact that many of them are a branch of the corrupt system.

8. The poor masses can only shout and wail. Their complaints must be backed up by a powerful force + good elites. And the elites must be in their numbers. Rescuing Nigeria is a war. A serious war. Every man will come prepared. It is a war against good and evil.

9. Revolution can only take place when it involves every member of society aside from the corrupt officials. There's nowhere only peasants were able to cause and effect a revolution.

This was what happened during the 2012 petroleum subsidy protest. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Pastor E. Adeboye, Wole Soyinka, et al. were at the forefront with the peasants to hold grounds with the government.

10. I don't know what Peter Obi has in mind in 2027, but he will still fail if he's unable to hold the jugular of INEC + the judiciary. These sectors are where the problem of Nigeria lies. Solve them and you'll take care of corrupt officials and their useless policies.

Nigeria/Africa will be great. Very great. However, not in our generation or the generation to come. The best we can do is to talk and lay the foundation. But we'll keep postponing it further if we fold our hands and just keep talking. Actions are required now.

Sigh.

Yaradua didn't have good intentions for Nigeria. A lot of what we are suffering today is cause of yaradua. He reversed a lot of Obasanjos policies. Yaradua and buhari are the same stock of people.

Africa and Nigeria will never be great. The black man has been cursed by God to suffer until the world ends.

8 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by CaveAdullam: 12:02pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

Yaradua didn't have good intentions for Nigeria. A lot of what we are suffering today is cause of yaradua. He reversed a lot of Obasanjos policies. Yaradua and buhari are the same stock of people.

Africa and Nigeria will never be great. The black man has been cursed by God to suffer until the world ends.

1. Definitely, all political leaders are paradoxical in terms of good and evil. Obasanjo did well in comparison to his successors, but when we settle down to start pinpointing his errors, we will discover his bag of worms, notably, the corruption of INEC.

2. Life is in cycles and phases. The UK, America, France, China, Singapore, Japan et al. we clamor for today have had their share of pain, economic meltdown, and corrupt officials. All it takes is to go down the memory lane as far back as the 10th century.

Citizens who experienced that phase will swear that their nations can never be great. But here we are today.

3. My optimism about the greatness of Africa isn't for anyone not to migrate when and where possible. Or that change is around the corner. No. Never. Change is still about 100+ years from now.

"Japaing" is very very sacrosanct.

4. However, not everyone will have the opportunity to migrate to better nations. And from there, generations to come will start figuring out ways to help themselves, their nations, and the continent.

5. I understand your pessimism about the state of Nigeria and Africa today. The trueness in which your pessimism lies may span for 5 - 10 centuries. But in the end, there will be a break and a road to prosperity. It's all in phases. It's just a matter of time.

Probably, the nation, Nigeria, may disintegrate into the formation of smaller nations. It's a future the current living human species will not experience.

Good morning, chief.

Hope you are well and ok.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Newusername(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

Ah! This is too much na.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16
Newusername:

Ah! This is too much na.

Lol dey there. God created black people and went somewhere and started laughing grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Newusername(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

Lol dey there. God created black people and went somewhere and started laughing grin grin
Omo. grin grin. It is well o

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by RickyJesus: 12:32pm On Feb 16
pansophist:

When people say there is enjoyment in nigeria, it's about the communality, food, being the default, lack of civic responsibilitiee, and "freedom in chaos" such as hook up, bribery, abusing others ( eg sales girl, house boy) etc

Apart from these, I don't know exactly how Nigeria is fun. If one have adapted to their new home, it's far better fun than what's obtainable in naija

How can you enjoy a place with no light, dirty beaches that's not free, no free museum, architecture, library, etc?

And a preventable situation such as bad roads, dumb police officers and bad medical care can kill you in an instant?

Also, your money can only go far in a functioning society. It takes me about 20euros to fly from Amsterdam to the Spanish islands in Africa (Gran Canaria) , but can same amount take you from Lagos to Abuja by flight?

If I dump you in the desert with a million usd suitcase, your money becomee useless, just because the desert can't convert your cash to value.

It's the same thing with being wealthy in Nigeria. Hopefully the drugs you bought for headache is not fake. Imagine paying for your death.

So no, there is no enjoyment in a dysfunctional system. Just that human natures will adapt to bad situations and create fun in it. Just as the kids in the ghetto are having fun, but it's not good life.
I have rejected the adaptability of what is obtainable within my community at the moment, would I find it hard to adapt in my new foreign environment when I get there or what do you think is a good approach at the moment (looking forward to Russia).

if the japa option becomes bleak; what should be a good strategy (NB: I have no intention on contributing to this chaos).
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by RickyJesus: 12:44pm On Feb 16
Gerrard59:

Fair deal.

At least, you didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 and fled like resident Nairalanders did. grin
Fvck off with this your tribalistic view.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Gerrard59(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16
RickyJesus:

Fvck off with this your tribalistic view.

grin grin grin

Guilty conscience grin

I didn't mention any ethnic group. I only said, "those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015".

After sweating under intense heat and inhaling generator fumes which was powered by petrol you struggled to buy at over N700 per litre (which is never accurate) and groaning under blood-sucking mosquitos, you log into Nairaland to dey bant with me. grin grin grin

I remember your username: Just to pain you the more, those who campaigned and voted for the incompetent feudalist by name Buhari in 2015 are very unintelligent, cruel and disgusting folks!

Go and sweat the more! grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by RickyJesus: 1:06pm On Feb 16
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin

Guilty conscience grin

I didn't mention any ethnic group. I only said, "those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015".

After sweating under intense heat and inhaling generator fumes which was powered by petrol you struggled to buy at over N700 per litre (which is never accurate) and groaning under blood-sucking mosquitos, you log into Nairaland to dey bant with me. grin grin grin

I remember your username: Just to pain you the more, those who campaigned and voted for the incompetent feudalist by name Buhari in 2015 are very unintelligent, cruel and disgusting folks!

Go and sweat the more! grin

When I called you tribalist, I meant you as an Igbo (I later figure that out). I always have a feeling that your gibberish on Buhari has nothing to do with logical and reasonable analysis but simply coming from an emotional standpoint from a tribalistic bigot.

At the bolded; that's just a low blow and a demented view on painting a picture with zero idea of what the person is offline while hoping those word will on some way have any effect on the person, very pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Gerrard59(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16
RickyJesus:

When I called you tribalist, I meant you as an Igbo (I later figure that out). I always have a feeling that your gibberish on Buhari has nothing to do with logical and reasonable analysis but simply coming from an emotional standpoint from a tribalistic bigot.

At the bolded; that's just a low blow and a demented view on painting a picture with zero idea of what the person is offline while hoping those word will on some way have any effect on the person, very pathetic.

So my posts are gibberish when describing Buhari, not the ill-fated policies of his administration? shocked

Why do most Nigerians hate the truth, for crying out loud?! Buhari was thoroughly incompetent, and those who campaigned and voted for him in 2015 were thoroughly unintelligent. I am unapologetic about that stance! Some even voted for him in 2019, and some actually did the same thing in 2007 and 2011!

But one random RickyJesus is pained that I maintain that stance?!!!!

So saying Buhari is incompetent makes me a tribalist, but Buhari, who described the southeast as a "dot", isn't? The same man who proclaimed that "dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood" and was begged to call to order his irate and blood-sucking supporters in 2011 after they had slaughtered corp members across the north. Buhari did not respond to the pleas from international observers until THREE DAYS LATER! That is the man a prolific Eccrine gland secretor says I am a tribalist for lampooning.

Go and sweat the more! I hold no apology whatsoever! No wonder you want to relocate to Russia grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by donbrowser(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16
Newusername:

Ah! This is too much na.

That's what gives him joy. Bitterness

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by CaveAdullam: 3:17pm On Feb 16
donbrowser:

That's what gives him joy. Bitterness

Tensa isn't bitter. Not one bit.

He's just stating the obvious which directly shatters the hope we hold for our dear nation.

Just look at the state of affairs of the nation, and you'll know that he has not gored the ox of any man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by RickyJesus: 3:35pm On Feb 16
Gerrard59:

So my posts are gibberish when describing Buhari, not the ill-fated policies of his administration? shocked

Why do most Nigerians hate the truth, for crying out loud?! Buhari was thoroughly incompetent, and those who campaigned and voted for him in 2015 were thoroughly unintelligent. I am unapologetic about that stance! Some even voted for him in 2019, and some actually did the same thing in 2007 and 2011!

But one random RickyJesus is pained that I maintain that stance?!!!!

So saying Buhari is incompetent makes me a tribalist, but Buhari, who described the southeast as a "dot", isn't? The same man who proclaimed that "dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood" and was begged to call to order his irate and blood-sucking supporters in 2011 after they had slaughtered corp members across the north. Buhari did not respond to the pleas from international observers until THREE DAYS LATER! That is the man a prolific Eccrine gland secretor says I am a tribalist for lampooning.

Go and sweat the more! I hold no apology whatsoever! No wonder you want to relocate to Russia grin grin grin grin
You lack perspicacity and filled with western propaganda to undermine Russia and not even see where the global economy is tilting to, for your mind Russia is what you are using to shade somebody.

Did Buhari perform well? Of course not, the bone of contention is been generated from your tribalistic stand of accusing people unintelligence for voting him, it clearly shows lack of depth in your thought and simply showcase you as a pained tribalist.

Which former president has successfully turned Nigeria into a developed country, can we say the people that voted them are also not intelligent? You try to rope pansophist and caveAdullam into your tribalist view but they clearly point out to you that it's not the person that's been voted for that's the entire issue but the system itself should be look into, but no you choose to continue been a tribalistic bigot that you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Karleb(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

Reading this again. cheesy

Baba, you get bad mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16
Karleb:

Reading this again. cheesy

Baba, you get bad mouth.

Bros what kind of life are black people living. All over the world, majority of black people are suffering from birth to death. Cursed race.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by donbrowser(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16
CaveAdullam:

Tensa isn't bitter. Not one bit.

He's just stating the obvious which directly shatters the hope we hold for our dear nation.

Just look at the state of affairs of the nation, and you'll know that he has not gored the ox of any man.

It took me a while to make that conclusion hence your opinion holds no water

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Gerrard59(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16
RickyJesus:

You lack perspicacity and filled with western propaganda to undermine Russia and not even see where the global economy is tilting to, for your mind Russia is what you are using to shade somebody.

Did Buhari perform well? Of course not, the bone of contention is been generated from your tribalistic stand of accusing people unintelligence for voting him, it clearly shows lack of depth in your thought and simply showcase you as a pained tribalist.

Which former president has successfully turned Nigeria into a developed country, can we say the people that voted them are also intelligent? You try to rope pansophist and caveAdullam into your tribalist view but they clearly point out to you that it's not the person that's been voted for that's the entire issue but the system itself should be look into, but no you choose to continue been a tribalistic bigot that you.

Cry me a river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and sweat the more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, I am not here to make anyone happy! I didn't register on Nairaland to make anyone happy! If you don't like my posts, scroll away! The ret@rd you voted for in 2015 closed borders. Now, the Emi Lokan you voted for is closing supermarkets! Tomorrow, you will claim you are intelligent?! N E V E R

Talking about the West and Russia: https://www.nairaland.com/7801886/multipolarism-versus-hegemonism-great-power I have written more detailed posts about geopolitics than your sweaty brains can ever grasp! Better look for ice block and handkerchief to cool your kon kon head!

P.S. Those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 are UNINTELLIGENT!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by CaveAdullam: 7:42pm On Feb 16
RickyJesus:

Which former president has successfully turned Nigeria into a developed country, can we say the people that voted them are also intelligent? You try to rope pansophist and caveAdullam into your tribalist view but they clearly point out to you that it's not the person that's been voted for that's the entire issue but the system itself should be looked into, but no you choose to continue being a tribalistic bigot that you.

1. People voted en mass in 2015 for Buhari because the country at that time was still a mess based on the current condition. We only think it was good because now we're in a more pertinent state.

2. Nigerians wanted a change in the status quo in 2015. However, the problem was that the masses were too fast, too myopic, and too dumb to select Buhari as their president.

That's where Gerrard59 anger lies. Even my dad knew Buhari to be a monumental failure. He never for once liked him because he experienced his government as a head of state.

Nigerians thought that the war against indiscipline (WAI) was an idea of Buhari. Meanwhile, it was the brainchild of Tunde Idiagbon his deputy. They thought that will transcend into a tool that will be used by Buhari to take Nigeria to the promised land.

3. The painful thing about Buhari's government is that you can't confidently point out one significant thing he did in 8 years. No significant project. No significant bilateral engagement. No significant improvement in any sector of the economy.

The man was busy chewing gworo and groundnut in the spirit of the "Do I Look Like Give a fvck by Phyno" for complete 8 years.

4. Average APC voters didn't vote along tribal sentiment in 2015 except the Muslims and northerners. However, the southerners were largely in support of APC.

But in 2019 and 2023 elections, proved the stack illiteracy of Nigerians. It was during these elections that tribalism and religious affiliation shone like the sun that rose in the West.

5. I understand where both of you are coming from and driving at. However, continuing like this isn't any ounce of contribution to the solution to the current problem.

The nation is doomed! Such exchanges even make the whole doomsday happen faster.

Sigh.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by seguno2: 7:24am On Feb 17
CaveAdullam:

This was what happened during the 2012 petroleum subsidy protest. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Pastor E. Adeboye, Wole Soyinka, et al. were at the forefront with the peasants to hold grounds with the government..

The first problem with us is that we don’t have a critical mindset, hence we are easily manipulated and fooled.

Fuel subsidy: We played politics with 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi
5th September 2023

https://punchng.com/breaking-fuel-subsidy-we-played-politics-with-2012-occupy-nigeria-fayemi/?amp

How many of the 2012 protesters have said anything against Buhari’s 2016 and Tinubu’s 2023 subsidy removal

Subsidy removal: Tinubu backs Buhari

13th May 2016

A former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described the decision of the President Buhari-led Federal Government to remove petrol subsidy as courageous.

The government, through the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Wednesday, announced the removal of the subsidy on petrol, pegging the upper limit at N145 per litre from N86.50k.

In a statement in Lagos on Thursday, Tinubu said though the decision was a difficult one, it would ultimately become beneficial to the generality of the people instead of enriching the pockets of a few Nigerians, who enjoyed the fraud of the subsidy regime.

https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-tinubu-backs-buhari-falana-condemns-price-hike/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by virginboy1(m): 10:13am On Feb 17
So many people wants to actually Japa but they dont really have the means to.... people wey no never see road chop food well... How dem go fit take japa...

Sighsss undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Paulpak34(m): 10:14am On Feb 17
When there is no money to Japa nko.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Quality20(m): 10:15am On Feb 17
Still trying to work out d bearing from chad to Spain thru morocco by road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by porthouse7(f): 10:16am On Feb 17
Japa go where? Only lazy people run and they realize it not better anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by fasbat(m): 10:16am On Feb 17
ikorodureporta:
Despite the jappa tide flowing allover, there are some people who don't have jappa in their agenda even though they are not doing well...
Some reasons may include weather, culture, food, caring for loved ones here, lack of strict laws here, etc.
They've decided to remain in their "comfort zone"...

Are you one of dem
before Tinubu came in,you might need between 10m/15m to Japa but with this quagmire on ground,one will need 20m/25m today, the exchange rate have dealt a big blow

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Akinpresident: 10:16am On Feb 17
Food is the reason oo
Naija is blessed with different varieties of food that one cannot stop thinking about.

And besides, I'm much better than a person staying abroad if we're both making let's say 1k dollars monthly. Mine can do much his own can't do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by symbianDON(m): 10:17am On Feb 17
Alphamentips:

No be comfort zone matter. Na 10 to 20 meter matter
omor!! That 20 metre no b here o!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:17am On Feb 17
ikorodureporta:
Despite the jappa tide flowing all over, some people don't have jappa on their agenda even though they are not doing well...
Some reasons may include weather, culture, food, caring for loved ones here, lack of strict laws here, etc.

Are you one of them

I am comfortable with the little I am making.

I believe if I could raise 15 to 20 million from what I am doing for Japa, I don't need Japa and I only need to invest that money in my business to gain more.

It's not easy anywhere and not everyone will japa.

I want to stay in Nigeria to help people who don japa monitor their properties like I did to mine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by dannyspeejay(m): 10:17am On Feb 17
Dollar is 1650, we d!e together on the Agbado Mandate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by labake1(f): 10:19am On Feb 17
Japa is risky and expensive, after all the stress, you go still chop visa denied

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Feb 17
ikorodureporta:
Despite the jappa tide flowing allover, there are some people who don't have jappa in their agenda even though they are not doing well...

Are you one of dem

/
With the current exchange rates, how easy will be to japaa?

One person flight ticket of $1500 is now N2.3 million. Add BTA, logistics, etc.

It is not as if there is a job readily awaiting a japaite.

/

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station / Trailer Kills Conductor In Lagos This Morning (Graphic Photo) / Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.