Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? (33158 Views)

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 5:51am On Mar 02
Inosky:

Yeah. We've been friends on social media for years. His girlfriend left him he turned gay. A US citizen, born in UK, from Jamaica.

I'm just skeptical, he might try to force me into gay. Though I would end up becoming a US citizen after.
I wanted to have enough finances, before jumping into his plans of bringing me over whenever I'm ready, in case he messes up, so I can find my way and stand.
okay. But i don't think he can force you if you decline his request. Besides, are you going as a student or what?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Philip4564(m): 6:19am On Mar 02
Gerrard59:
Those making dollars while in Nigeria have no reason to japa.

An instance is the children/close relatives of cocoa farmers and exporters. If I see any such person japa, I will ask hard questions.
shey na cocoa farmers dey cash out like this?
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Inosky(m): 7:59am On Mar 03
Lifeinlight:
okay. But i don't think he can force you if you decline his request. Besides, are you going as a student or what?

The intention was that if I get there I can do my academic applications from there while I stay in his house. According to him, it's much more easier to it there, using his home address because the acceptance rates are high.
Then we work on how I'm gonna become a citizen to have more leverage and opportunities. I already hold a masters here, and currently on a PhD program too.

I'm just skeptical, staying in a gay's who definitely have one or two things in mind for you. Although I have told him clearly that I'm not a gay and don't intend being one anyway.

Deep down me, I believe I supposed to have gone far and richer now in life if I was in the US or any working EU countries based on several talents I possess, as US and western countries being land of opportunities and promoters of talents.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 7:00am On Mar 04
Inosky:

The intention was that if I get there I can do my academic applications from there while I stay in his house. According to him, it's much more easier to it there, using his home address because the acceptance rates are high.
Then we work on how I'm gonna become a citizen to have more leverage and opportunities. I already hold a masters here, and currently on a PhD program too.

I'm just skeptical, staying in a gay's who definitely have one or two things in mind for you. Although I have told him clearly that I'm not a gay and don't intend being one anyway.

Deep down me, I believe I supposed to have gone far and richer now in life if I was in the US or any working EU countries based on several talents I possess, as US and western countries being land of opportunities and promoters of talents.
Okay

Since you're not going as a student from Nigeria, are you going with a tourist or visit visa? Why don't you apply for PhD in US direct yourself since you already have a masters degree? It is easier to get PhD full funding than MS.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Remix10(m): 7:59am On Mar 04
Gerrard59:

But the majority of wealthy Nigerians live in Nigeria. It is actually a standard thing to do - the wealthy set of people reside in their dominant society. The purchase of second citizenship is to ease movements and offer a second option considering Nigeria's fractured state. I want to bet many wealthy Namibians don't bother buying a second citizenship. Money gives options, so wealthy people will opt for greater options.

They don’t really stay, most of them travel all the time and have homes around the world. No wealthy man is available all the time in his Nigerian house. You will not find them at their country house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Inosky(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05
Lifeinlight:
Okay

Since you're not going as a student from Nigeria, are you going with a tourist or visit visa? Why don't you apply for PhD in US direct yourself since you already have a masters degree? It is easier to get PhD full funding than MS.

You will need to write and pass GRE, and possibly TOEFL, especially if you want to get a fully funded program. Those exams are actually expensive. More than my salary.
Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by Lifeinlight: 8:41am On Mar 06
Inosky:

You will need to write and pass GRE, and possibly TOEFL, especially if you want to get a fully funded program. Those exams are actually expensive. More than my salary.
WOW!!!

It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station / Trailer Kills Conductor In Lagos This Morning (Graphic Photo) / Trailer Crushes Taxi Driver To Death In Warri(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.