Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67798 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Edugist4u: 10:42pm On Feb 17
Your name suppose be shayo Emma because you dey think like who don shayo
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:43pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

This woman makes a lot of sense.

Anyways nothing concern me with Adeboye.

If dem like make dem impeach Tinubu, no be my business.

My own be say no Igbo man will every rule Nigeria.

Whether na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma or even Kenyan go rule us after dem impeach Tinubu no wahala as long as no be igbo man

my Yoruba Muslim friend

Now that Tinubu is president

I'm very sure you are a billionaire in dollars

Enjoy My yoruba Muslim friend grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by okechuks22: 10:43pm On Feb 17
He is just a definition of coward
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tefund(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17
Bayajjidda:

Like they send you. You sound even more tribalistic.
I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Bekind123: 10:45pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

People like you disgust me with passion. What brought tribe into this just tell me? No pastor in your tribe so why can't the pastor go and correct Tinubu

Seriously you disgust me, I'm not Yoruba but its annoying the way fools lik :Pe you seen everything through tribal stupidity.

Pastors dey your tribe and dem be Nigerians so tell them to go correct the govt or shut da f u c k.
I am not Yoruba yen yen yen bla bla bla, who asked you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MySolace: 10:46pm On Feb 17
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.
Are u saying he hasnt made political comments before? U didnt make much sense here plz...

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by okechuks22: 10:47pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

another coward have just spoken

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists
you re a tribal bigot bro, wetin concern your offline ibo friends with this rubbish the guy is spewing, some of this people are not even ibo

8 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by DICO111(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:

That he can't say openly? How many times have he ever condemned any bad deeds of our leaders past and present?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Bekind123: 10:50pm On Feb 17
sammirano:
Another fuulish yiboo. See her mouth like funnel
Another stuupeed orobar, see nose like tunnel

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Chikel20000(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists
get lost abeg.....u guys calling Igbos dis n that nko?.....it is ok for u Yorubas to speak against Igbos but when Igbos talk, it is called tribal sentiment?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by DancingDagger(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfRXO1gevI?si=yCN2cggDqe0lVVoU

Woman speaks against pastor adeboye saying he knows prayers will not change the fate of the country, you know the people destroying the country why keep saying we should pray when the problem is already known.

calling the likes of buhari, tinubu yet he keep visiting them and coming back telling us to keep praying.

By the time kasala go burst all these lazy men that calls themselves men of God shall be dealt with. If not for the fact that Nigerians have been turned to religious robots …. How dare he say that Nigeria’s problem is spiritual. Such a shameful comment from a supposed elderly man that has the opportunity to witness when Nigeria was at her glorious days …. Everything has gone haywire and yet he can’t call a spade a spade. Religion na scam. Is it not better to believe in our own gods??

6 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17
All of u calling pastor Adeboye out...he doesn't owe anybdy anything...coz he didn't vote APC in....we did.

Comparing that of Egyptians n israelites...israelite wia in slavery n prayed for over 400years before God sent moses. When was d last you prayed about Nigeria?

Moses had d power 2 choose not 2 go 2 pharaoh....

Pastor Adeboye didn't put APC in power....Pastor Adeboye is not moses....he's not the owner of RCCG...Redeem pays him just like other full time pastors.

During buhari, You all voted APC in despite knowing fully well dey don't have any plans for Nigeria...dat wasn't enuf...over 5million stupid pple still voted for tinubu despite just saying EMILOKAN...u now come here blaming pastors...God wil definitely punish you ma....u sef open church and tell ur members 2 go and protest...

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Hotzone(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17
This woman is part of the problem, Nigeria language is English so if u think u talking to ur tribesmen why don’t u have a village meeting
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by stanliwise(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17
Teetee777:
Madam, you missed it. You can't correct the govt/leader in public as a Man of God or as a Mallam or Alfa. The govt/leaders respect those Pastors, Alfas, Mallam, etc and they should respect the leaders also. Pastors or Alfas Imam, don't criticize the govt/leaders in public, they can go to them, pray for the leaders, and use the opportunity to talk to them politely about the situation of the country.
After the Supreme God, the govt is the next. As a Man of govt, dealing with the govt needs wisdom to handle it.
Then don't tell the people to pray when you know the backbone of their problem. just because you can't help does not mean you should then mislead

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Fortune118005(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Franking: 10:55pm On Feb 17
Don't mind the wicked old man preying on the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jayhome24: 10:55pm On Feb 17
Bekind123:
I am not Yoruba yen yen yen bla bla bla, who asked you

Pls just gerrah outta here.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by vickthourh(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17
It is already finished...
Na just make rapture take place remain

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by mastermaestro(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17
I like the way Baba Adeboye ignores those online miscreants. After going to vote dubious individuals, you expect the man of GOD to put his ministry in jeopardy all in the name of fighting government. Hunger needs to rewire many dead brains in this country until they realize that every election has consequences.

Bloody bloggers trying to attain fame through a dead door. Keep voting in criminals and expecting pastors to perform magic afterwards. Gibberish!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by stanliwise(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
Are you the God that called him?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Franking: 10:57pm On Feb 17
charleskl:
All of u calling pastor Adeboye out...he doesn't owe anybdy anything...coz he didn't vote APC in....we did.

Comparing that of Egyptians n israelites...israelite wia in slavery n prayed for over 400years before God sent moses. When was d last you prayed about Nigeria?

Moses had d power 2 choose not 2 go 2 pharaoh....

Pastor Adeboye didn't put APC in power....Pastor Adeboye is not moses....he's not the owner of RCCG...Redeem pays him just like other full time pastors.

During buhari, You all voted APC in despite knowing fully well dey don't have any plans for Nigeria...dat wasn't enuf...over 5million stupid pple still voted for tinubu despite just saying EMILOKAN...u now come here blaming pastors...God wil definitely punish you ma....u sef open church and tell ur members 2 go and protest...

Tell your pastors to shut up. They should stop telling people to pray. Prayer kee Adeboye there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Madups(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17
Daddy GO don clean this one head.
Judolisco:
They want adeboye to openly support a candidate.... Never... He has never done that, and he'll never do that.... Deal with people like mbaka that openly said obi will never be president of Nigeria

No preacher criticises the government than Adeboye... If u have one bring them forward, I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Chige777(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17
[quote author=EmperorCaesar post=128504670]

So with with comment of yours what's the difference between you and him? Because of what someone who you don't know said online you will now withdraw from your Igbo friends who probably you have been friends over many years. Wow. Just wow. So much for a wise man like you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Bekind123: 10:58pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

Pls just gerrah outta here.
mad man
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17
Now u say body language...I can bet he never mention who to vote for....you/they saw good and decided 2 chose bad..oga he doesn't have any link..he can only go when God says he should....the best he can say now is to pray...if I be him, that's d same tin I go say too
RandomFellow:

Bros... We all knew the body language of these god of men during the electioneering period. Now shit don hit fan, baba want make we pray. No sir, talk to power, you have link to power. If you can't talk to them, then with all due respect sir, stfu, and preach you holiness and prosperity. Don't ask us to pray. What exactly is that prayer supposed to do?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jayhome24: 10:59pm On Feb 17
SUNNINO:
Shut up overgrown baby, these people led protest against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 and carried so many propaganda, because they supported APC into govt and Tinubu is their tribe,no protest and critism,what form of hypocrasy is this.

Are you even Gej supporter? I'm even one of those yhat suppoise to shout at Adeboye because I'm a die hard Gej supporter till tomorrow but I still believe time dictate pace of thing with no tribal sentiment.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by charleskl(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17
Next 3years, vote for APC again...u go sweat for Nash..no worry
Franking:

Tell your pastors to shut up. They should stop telling people to pray. Prayer kee Adeboye there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Olowosaudi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17
Hmmm. It's not his fault ooo. It's the fault of the mumu followers of his who continue to fund their luxurious lifestyle. Continue suffering and smiling until the suffering becomes unbearable. Nigerians are still enjoying you know. True talk my sister

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Caleycash(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17
ShobayoEmma:

Kai, your mumuness na forever, no atom of redemption!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by SmallmebigGod: 11:05pm On Feb 17
Nigeria should learn to vent there angers on their government and stop displacing it on others. You voted in a government or got cheated by electoral process you do nothing but complaing now your problem is Adeboye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.