Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments (31186 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by KingDash09(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
ME wey never smoke for my life

I no fit even near anything like smoke either
But I dey shayo wella
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Father4all: 3:06pm On Feb 19
True talk but I don't smoke and drink. That lady must have date and tasted many di*k cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by nathaniel27(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19
I don't do shiiiit

I stay around people that do that
It's your mindset
If you want to smoke or not
Nothing like peer pressure
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by netmillionaires(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19
I dey wonder o. All my family members don't smoke. Non of my friends smoke. When you are a club girl and expect to see non-smokers.

Mynd44:

I don't have a single friend that smokes.

If almost every guy she is attracting smokes, she should check herself
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by IPDGP: 3:14pm On Feb 19
That's shows the type of people she relates with, where she often goes as well
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by fredagu: 3:14pm On Feb 19
ibrocool:
The places you visit and the kind of people you mingle with will determine what you are most likely to see. Imagine having gangster as friends and going to club every time, do you expect to meet a non-smoker? I don't think so.

The way girls dress also determine the kind of guys that will be attracted to them. If you dress decently, you will meet decent guys who are most likely non-smoker. If you dress indecently, you will meet indecent men that are mostly smoker and alcoholic drinker.

Don't let us generalise things. There are many good men out that don't smoke. You can even see those that don't drink and womanise, but they are very few. Luckily, I'm one of them.

Most of my friends do not smoke, drink or womanise. Out of four children of my parents, only one of us drink frequently. He never drinks to stupor to start acting abnormal in the street.

Non of my family members or friends are too religious. I know most people will hardly believe this.
you are from heaven if you know how hard life is growing up in the hood with only you to cater for you then you will cherish what you got I smoke 💨 and I love it, its better I manage my mentality well you don’t smoke you won’t understand
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by aylipple: 3:15pm On Feb 19
I can count up to 30 guys in my circle of friends & acquaintances that don't smoke; matter of fact, they've never had a stick of cigarette their entire lives.

What's more? They're responsible, working class & mostly married guys who are occasional/social drinkers, but despise smoking.

So, if she's finding it difficult seeing a guy who doesn't smoke, it means the problem is with her; her circle or those she hangs out with frequently, needs to change.

That's not to say that all smokers are irresponsible or bad (you'll still find very responsible and great guys among them).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by geoworldedu: 3:16pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:

Exactly
People tend to attract their own kind.
I have never smoked and I don't have a single friend that smokes
In my compound, nobody smokes. My colleagues at work don't smoke and my few friends don't smoke too. The girl won't see us because we are not loud and we don't do dread locks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by yomi531(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
I'm right here. Even paper wey small boys dey use practice smoking back in the days, I no try am. I also don't drink. Peer pressure no even fit influence me in my Uni days. I Thank God . Na women be my poison sha.. I dey knack anything😅

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by kmaster007: 3:19pm On Feb 19
Nah place way she reach nah
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Harddiskng(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Are you minding her. I know so many guys that don’t smoke.

Only God knows why she is attracting smokers.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by toujurs: 3:23pm On Feb 19
Keep shut, 35% of Nigerian men don't smoke, it's al these yahoo boys. Which has about 65% population of the Nigerian youth. Since it's bad boys, that would tear your legs into two, that entices you. Enjoy.

You expect me to smoke, under this heat. What sort of suffer head is that one. These young boys that smoke, are internet fraudsters, which majority of the youth are into right now.

Smoking is the least thing i could try doing, i can't
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Konquest: 3:27pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
It’s very hard right now to find a guy who doesn’t smoke — Nigerian lady laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUortsJC6ac?si=7TqkSGP9HH_atiVb
I don't smoke and most men I know who are associates and acquaintances of mine don't smoke, so, where is she getting her stats from?

True, there are male and female smokers, but if you are clearly intentional about who you hang out with, you'll NEVER find a lot of cigarette smokers around you.

There's something in her character that makes her notice or get attracted to mainly male cigarette smokers...( A tendency for some females to want to fix a bad boy's attitude problems). Period.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by ObalendeCMS: 3:28pm On Feb 19
I smoke alot due to over thinking & lots of external pressure. I really wish to stop bacco but I also need it for stress management. I can go months without mj, though.

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Patojargz: 3:29pm On Feb 19
Normally, it has been like that from d onset. The only difference now is that it's been exposed unlike before dat u hide 2 smoke...

So Cope with it as we can't help it too..

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by IamHonourable1: 3:30pm On Feb 19
Just as it's hard to also find a Nigerian woman who's not into whookup
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Jeffrey22(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19
I've never smoked in my life
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by prizeless(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19
She has been looking the wrong places
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by FireUpNow(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming

Naija's hardship is causing guys to find solace in these practices.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Konquest: 3:38pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

True that.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Bigseven(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19
Lies. We wey no Dey smoke plenty pass you pepu wey dey smoke.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by bitbillionaire: 3:40pm On Feb 19
When all your male friends are wayward yahoo boys and guys from terrible family background what were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Rejoice28(f): 3:41pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by femmoy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19
Klinxmanz:
Aunty i no dey smoke o, so if na award wey u wan give me 4 that self discipline i dey oo!!, she is saying the truth, i no know wetin dey sweet guys 4 that stuff, thesame tin wey go still kill u or make u run mad!!

Even as you no dey smoke, you go still die.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Britishpea: 3:42pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

That’s because your age isn’t within 20s. You must be 38 and above. That’s where you can mostly find cultured young guys these days. Most of them from 35 downwards are those she’s referring to

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Expanse2020(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19
RickyJesus:

She no clarify which kind smoke.
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Agba twually
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Klinxmanz(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19
femmoy:

Even as you no dey smoke, you go still die.
I swear u funny oo!
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Procashtips(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19
None of the men I am close to smoke.

You're the problem.
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by hardon1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19
Ubdavis:
I hardly see smokers.. probably she mingles with This set of people

You are right, she is judging from her circle of friends. Likes attract likes, and perhaps she hangs out at night clubs and bars. What does she expects

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

My thought exactly when I opened the post. 👍
Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Emekayoung(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

Where do you get the energy to moderate nairaland everyday? May you don't know you smoke
So before someone can do his job very well he must smoke or what are you trying to tell us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.