Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Atheists Debate Religionists * - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Debate Religionists * (8993 Views)

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / You Non-religionists, What reasons have You for Forfeiting Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 9:57am On Mar 07
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm sorry to ask but did you attend any registered school at all?

How do Aerobic fitness and athletic abilities tantamount to exercise?

If your father acquired his muscles and cardiorespiratory endurance because he loves to exercise. You cannot inherit such toned muscles and endurance. Because those are testaments to his exercises.

You can only inherit such toned muscles if your family had a line of men with the genes of toned muscles and endurance.
Also, if a lady works the gym to get her butts rounded. Her daughter can only get a rounded butts if there were recessive genes of such in her lineage.

Now back to the attachments that you added. Please understand simple things.

Aerobic fitness and athletic abilities aren't the same as watching TVs, loving broccoli and loving to exercise. I maintain again. These things are habits and not genetic traits so, please stop this academic embarrassment.

Athletic abilities, what is ability? Ability is power.
Now power not as in authority, but as in strength.

Some people have a genotype that makes them better at power or endurance. Much of this is related to muscle fiber type. If you naturally have more type I fibers, you are more likely to be good at endurance. If you have more type II, fast-twitch fibers, power is your strength.

You cannot inherit exercise and the love of broccoli. You can only inherit good bones and endurance which are good for athletic and aerobic stuff.
If what you said were true, then why does regression towards the mean occur?

Earthly acquired features are not transferable to offsprings.

I thought atheists were supposed to be generally smarter than religionists. You and LordReed are embarrassing the atheist community. JessicaRabbit come o. Come bail them out.
See below and stop embarrassing yourself cheesy

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:08am On Mar 07
LordReed:

Can you even read? It is clearly written in the screenshot that: Natural selection is NOT "preserving all that is good andrejecting all that is bad," Not at all. Natural selection works by giving surviving populations the continued opportunity to reproduce

You have to be dumber than a sack of rocks to not understand from this that all the traits in a surviving population gets propagated because natural selection is NOT selecting anything.

"Natural selection is NOT selecting anything"
Nothing person no go hear on Nairaland!

Don't you ever get tired of losing and being embarrassed??

Here's Darwin again. He SOLELY invented, coined the phrase, defined, and wrote the book on natural selection!

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

"Natural selection is NOT selecting anything"
Nothing person no go hear on Nairaland!

Don't you ever get tired of losing and being embarrassed??

Here's Darwin again. He SOLELY invented, coined the phrase, defined, and wrote the book on natural selection!

Dumdum with authority again and misunderstanding metaphor.

How can it scrutinize anything when it is not sentient or capable of such? You are so stupid I even have explain metaphor to you.

Dumdum you had to change the definition of longevity to try and weasel out of showing why a diabetic person still gets to pass his genes with diabetic susceptibility. And you still failed. You are an embarrassment to who ever paid your school fees. What a waste.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:27am On Mar 07
LordReed:

How can it scrutinize anything when it is not sentient or capable of such? You are so stupid I even have explain metaphor to you.

Dumdum you had to change the definition of longevity to try and weasel out of showing why a diabetic person still gets to pass his genes with diabetic susceptibility. And you still failed. You are an embarrassment to who ever paid your school fees. What a waste.

You know, before when I hear "atheist" I automatically think, "this is someone good at reasoning and logic."
You and FRANCISTOWN are beginning to cure me of that delusion cheesy
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:31am On Mar 07
LordReed:

Oh about diabetics, I patiently explained to you that even if ALL diabetics were prevented from having children, there'd still be plenty diabetics - because it would be transmitted by carriers who don't experience the disease
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

Oh about diabetics, I patiently explained to you that even if ALL diabetics were prevented from having children, there'd still be plenty diabetics - because it would be transmitted by carriers who don't experience the disease

Exactly Dumdum. Because natural is NOT SELECTING anything. The environment is such that people with the diabetic susceptibilities in their genes WILL pass it on. Natural selection is not some grim reaper killing off people with genetic deficiencies.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

You know, before when I hear "atheist" I automatically think, "this is someone good at reasoning and logic."
You and FRANCISTOWN are beginning to cure me of that delusion cheesy

Oh you are deluded alright. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 11:31am On Mar 07
Bwahahahahahaha
They don't even know whose idea to accept as fact regarding natural selection
It's like natural selection is now 2 sides of a coin

One cited Darwin and that is a good reference in argument since Darwin coined the word and define it.
The other person just de cap ignorance
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 11:41am On Mar 07
LordReed:

Exactly Dumdum. Because natural is NOT SELECTING anything. The environment is such that people with the diabetic susceptibilities in their genes WILL pass it on. Natural selection is not some grim reaper killing off people with genetic deficiencies.

WHAT the heck are you shamelessly talking about. You are beginning to get me angry. You have been yapping all this while that there are still diabetics only because diabetics live long enough to have children. You are really beginning to piss me off
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 11:53am On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:
Bwahahahahahaha
They don't even know whose idea to accept as fact regarding natural selection
It's like natural selection is now 2 sides of a coin

One cited Darwin and that is a good reference in argument since Darwin coined the word and define it.
The other person just de cap ignorance

Thank you. I'm suspending the ban I placed on you - you can start quoting me again for now.
LordReed I told you you weren't fooling anybody by trying to obfuscate - anybody who can read can see how shamefully you embarrassed yourself
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

WHAT the heck are you shamelessly talking about. You are beginning to get me angry. You have been yapping all this while that there are still diabetics only because diabetics live long enough to have children. You are really beginning to piss me off

No dumdum there are diabetics because the gene keeps getting passed to the next generation. In your magic formulation of natural selection these diabetics will not exist because this completely non sentient process would have killed them off. You kept yapping about longevity and how diabetics have poor reproductive health. You are just a phony.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

Thank you. I'm suspending the ban I placed on you - you can start quoting me again for now.
LordReed I told you you weren't fooling anybody by trying to obfuscate - anybody who can read can see how shamefully you embarrassed yourself

Dumdum Aemmyjah doesn't know jack about natural selection so why would I take a cue from them? But you would, you delusional phony.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 12:23pm On Mar 07
LordReed:

No dumdum there are diabetics because the gene keeps getting passed to the next generation. In your magic formulation of natural selection these diabetics will not exist because this completely non sentient process would have killed them off. You kept yapping about longevity and how diabetics have poor reproductive health. You are just a phony.

You gotten me so angry right now I almost spilled my coffee. Don't worry, I'd dig up all your ridiculous posts and put them up for all to see
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 12:26pm On Mar 07
LordReed:

Dumdum Aemmyjah doesn't know jack about natural selection so why would I take a cue from them? But you would, you delusional phony.

He knows enough not to make ridiculously dumb statements like:
"Natural selection is NOT selecting anything" !!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07
LordReed:

'Natural selection does not select anything'

Or lemme paraphrase you to see the gravity of the Foolishness and ignorance

'there's no selection in natural selection'

Olodo grin
That is what happens when a teacher does not come to class and someone that has no knowledge of the subject teaches it

For example, in your case, perhaps the biology teacher meant to teach you natural selection was not in school but the teacher teaching Nigerian Language stood in and taught you nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by alphaNomega: 12:47pm On Mar 07
Aemmyjah:

Olodo grin
That is what happens when a teacher does not come to class and someone that has no knowledge of the subject teaches it

For example, in your case, perhaps the biology teacher meant to teach you natural selection was not in school but the teacher teaching Nigerian Language stood in and taught you nonsense

lol cheesy
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 11:18pm On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

I thought atheists were supposed to be generally smarter than religionists. You and LordReed are embarrassing the atheist community. JessicaRabbit come o. Come bail them out.
See below and stop embarrassing yourself cheesy
It is obvious you just go to Google, type questions and paste snapshots of the answers.
You don't even take your time to read and understand before you come here with your hell load of bullshit.

That nonsense you attached were conjectures known as The fallacy of Lamarckism, or the “inheritance of acquired traits”....
Long since disproven. Many scientists will not agree to that till tomorrow. That there are genes that affect dopamine receptors in the brain, which can influence a person's motivation to engage in general physical activities is nothing but a conjecture.

You only inherit the genomic structures that can make you enjoy exercising from your parents. You can't inherit the love itself. The DNA is a remarkably stable molecule. Do I need to open your head for you to understand these simple things?

It would be a stupid thing to consider conjectures admissible in any debate, even in the court of law. I've explained before and I'll explain again.

There is not a single gene that determines how much someone likes physical activity. However, there are several genes that can influence a person's likelihood of engaging in physical activity. For example, there are genes that affect muscle strength and endurance, which can influence a person's ability to perform physical activity. However, it is important to note that genetics is only one of many factors that can cause an influence a person's attitude towards physical activity, and environmental factors such as upbringing and social support also play a significant role.

Please check my previous response before this one. I've said the same thing and I'm repeating it again. Earthly acquired characteristics are not transferable to offsprings.

You cannot genetically inherit the love for exercises from your parents. I already told you what you can inherit.

because when you work out you are not changing the genes that you will be passing onto your kids. The only genes that will be passed on when you have kids are gametes, which are much more protected and difficult to change (which is good because they will be less susceptible to potential damage from your environment). You would have better luck marrying some one with more natural athletic ability - which of course is very hard to judge genetically. But mainly the best thing to do would be to start your kids with sports young, as they will be at a great advantage as they continue to develop athletically. Also if it is really important, try to get them interested in a sport that they will have more potential based on their genes (if you are tall- play basketball/volleyball, shorter - gymnastics, winter sports) of course they are just kids and it is not that serious, but I assume if you are looking for them to have the most success in sports, hypothetically this is how genetics could be factored in.
-Madison Good(former genetic research at medical college)

No, your offspring won’t be inheriting “genes of good stamina”, they’ll inherit the genes you already had. You can’t change your genes like that (to my knowledge).

Rather, what you will inherit is a healthy lifestyle, and if you keep it up so will your kids. If they see their mother or father exercising often then it will be something they see as normal and decide to do on their own at a younger age.

So definitely train in endurance sports. Your offspring will inherit the mentality that exercising is good, normal, and fun.

Train hard!
- Michael Fillings(R&grin Engineer at Boston scientific)

What! So you mean I've been wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't even understand elementary biology but Google Ctrl + c/v. What a waste!

LordReed was right when he said whoever paid for your tuition only but wasted ha money.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 11:31pm On Mar 07
PoliteActivist:

Lol! Misery loves company. BTW, I dedicate the latter part of Proverbs 13:20 to you both.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 5:56am On Mar 08
FRANCISTOWN:

That nonsense you attached were conjectures known as [b]The fallacy of Lamarckism, or the “inheritance of acquired traits”....
Long since disproven. Many scientists will not agree to that till tomorrow[/b].

Who coined and defined natural selection?
Is it not still accepted as fact or as the foundation in evolution (macro evolution and micro evolution)

You say that many scientists do not agree on it till tomorrow. If there are divisions on a particular scientific idea or theory, why should you reference it as fact?

You and LordReed do not agree with each other
You say you're hopeless person, LordReed does not agree

Imagine someone claiming to know science and saying he is intelligent, telling us even in capital letters that NATURAL SELECTION does not SELECT anything.

Does not select kor, it distributes nii
Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 7:24am On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

1. Who coined and defined natural selection?
Is it not still accepted as fact or as the foundation in evolution (macro evolution and micro evolution)

You say that many scientists do not agree on it till tomorrow. 2. If there are divisions on a particular scientific idea or theory, why should you reference it as fact?

3. You and LordReed do not agree with each other

4. Imagine someone claiming to know science and saying he is intelligent, telling us even in capital letters that NATURAL SELECTION does not SELECT anything.

Bwahahahahahahaha
In the recent events of things, it seems like you might not even have a SSCE Certification.

1. Was it Lamarck who discovered Evolution by Natural Selection?
Abi head dey pepper you and PoliteActivist ni?

2. Excuse you! I wasn't the one who referenced shit as facts. It was your partner in dumb who referenced what is yet a fact by stating that earthly acquired habits are transferrable to offsprings.

3. That's myself and LordReed 's cup of tea.

4. That's you and LordReed's cup of tea.

We will soon absorb you all of ignorance. And the other one wey dey use Google Ctrl+c/v too. No wonder intelligence is losing popularity in Nigeria. Many people don't read to understand, they only read to proof a point.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Olodo grin

Aemmyjah:

Who coined and defined natural selection?

You say that many scientists do not agree on it till tomorrow. If there are divisions on a particular scientific idea or theory, why should you reference it as fact?

You and LordReed do not agree with each other

Imagine someone claiming to know science and saying he is intelligent, telling us even in capital letters that NATURAL SELECTION does not SELECT anything.

Bwahahahahahahaha

You are just another dummy. Read this screenshot and let it sink through your thick skull plate.

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 12:50pm On Mar 08
JessicaRabbit and Seun, please come o. The intellectual level of the discussion is becoming so low it is suffocating me.

I think some folks of the atheistic persuasion might have lost track of of what this particular part of the discussion is all about, so let me bring everyone back to base.

It started with Reed posting Jessica that natural selection does not only pass on beneficial traits, but also harmful ones. I replied Reed that I know natural selection is flawed because I, like most people, like foods that are bad for my health and longevity, and also would rather chill than go to the gym. Reed replied that it is because those traits do not affect reproduction. I told him all traits that help a specie to succeed get passed on. He then made his famous statement: "Natural selection does not select anything"!

Now, FRANCISTOWN came in with that they don't get passed on because they are habits not inheritatble traits, and foolishly started arguing it.
What the poor guy doesn't know is that there is a raging debate in the scientific community as to why this is so - why natural selection has not made us love foods that are good for us and hate foods bad for us, and also love exercise.
What he doesn't know is that NO scientist ever made the low-IQ statement that "it is because they are habits"! I mean, there is uninformed, then there is ridiculous!

Now we're all on the same page, let's continue.

FxMasterz, maynman, Dtruthspeaker, Image123, DrJones109, Jesusjnr2022, LordReed, Jaephoenix, JessicaRabbit, Knownunknown, DeepSight, BBIA HellVictorinho6, SIXFEETUNDER, OkpaNsukkaisBae, Bacteriologist, FRANCISTOWN, SIRTee15, Aemmyjah, TheSourcerer,
Busybrain2233, 1Sharon, TakeNigeriaBack,
Botragelad, isan, MaxInDHouse, Fourthpredator,
seun, hopefullandlord, bobestman, Lorrayne, HardMirror, Hahn, SlawG, albreezy4eva, Muslim, Dominique, Mrbroke, EnemyofGod2,  kkins25, Wilgrea7, A001, Maynthemayn
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08
LordReed:

You are just another dummy. Read this screenshot and let it sink through your thick skull plate.

Olodo
Jeez
😂
Artifical selection is intentional. It is Artifical or man made. Just like saying refrigeration is intentional and sea or ocean freezing is not.

Again
Natural selection does not select anything. Yes or no?
Bwahahahahahahaha

Learn how to read with understanding
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by Aemmyjah(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08
FRANCISTOWN:

In the recent events of things, it seems like you might not even have a SSCE Certification.

1. Was it Lamarck who discovered Evolution by Natural Selection?
Abi head dey pepper you and PoliteActivist ni?

2. Excuse you! I wasn't the one who referenced shit as facts. It was your partner in dumb who referenced what is yet a fact by stating that earthly acquired habits are transferrable to offsprings.

3. That's myself and LordReed 's cup of tea.

4. That's you and LordReed's cup of tea.

We will soon absorb you all of ignorance. And the other one wey dey use Google Ctrl+c/v too. No wonder intelligence is losing popularity in Nigeria. Many people don't read to understand, they only read to proof a point.

1. What concerns me with something that is not generally accepted or agreed by scientists?

2. You been capping nonsense. You think arguing science is like arguing politics?

3. Ok na
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 2:07pm On Mar 08
PoliteActivist:

Now, FRANCISTOWN came in with that they don't get passed on because they are habits not inheritatble traits, and foolishly started arguing it.
What the poor guy doesn't know is that there is a raging debate in the scientific community as to why this is so - why natural selection has not made us love foods that are good for us and hate foods bad for us, and also love exercise.
What he doesn't know is that NO scientist ever made the low-IQ statement that "it is because they are habits"! I mean, there is uninformed, then there is ridiculous!

Trying not to use offensive words since this discussion began has really been a struggle for me but you @ the emboldened just violated a gentleman which of course will never let it slide.

Are you stupid ni?
Is watching TV not a habit?
Eating a particular kinda stuff is a habit.
Haven't you heard of a food habit?
Consistent exercise becomes a habit over a period of time.

A habit is different from a hobby. People unconsciously perform their habit sometimes. Some habits are not even enjoyable yet some people still perform them.

To crown your clownery, you said "NO scientists ever made the low-IQ statement that •watching TV is a habit
•Loving Broccoli is a habit

How many scientists do you know to come into such a drastic conclusion. You need help o.

Do not argue with people who obviously know more than you. Humble yourself and learn.
Earthly acquired characteristics and habits are not transferrable to offsprings.

Am I the only one on this thread who is appalled by this dumbness?
If it were possible to genetically inherit the love of broccoli from our parents. Why do some of us despise meals that are loved by either or both of our parents.

Each specific gene is like a TV remote control. Some life activities can increase the level while some can decrease it. This has been proven by the body of science that parents who eat healthy and exercise well tend to alter their genes and give birth to much healthy baby with better brain.

Many scientists will never agree with Lamarck that those habits are automatically infused into their genes and passed unto their offspring.

That is: exercise can alter your genes to have healthy babies, but doesn't mean your babies will grow up to love exercise.

Do you even know the real reason the US banned gene editing? Obviously you don't.

You genetically inherit watching TV from your parents? Pure madness

So parents who loved to smoke will have kids who smokes?
Parents who love beans will have kids who love beans?
Parents who love listening to the radio will have kids who also love doing that?
Parents who love to read will also have kids who love to read?

My parents love to listen to the radio like crazy, yet none of us their kids love that radio nonsense.

I think it's time I stopped honouring your mentions.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 3:54pm On Mar 08
FRANCISTOWN:

Trying not to use offensive words since this discussion began has really been a struggle for me but you @ the emboldened just violated a gentleman which of course will never let it slide.

Are you stupid ni?
Is watching TV not a habit?
Eating a particular kinda stuff is a habit.
Haven't you heard of a food habit?
Consistent exercise becomes a habit over a period of time.

A habit is different from a hobby. People unconsciously perform their habit sometimes. Some habits are not even enjoyable yet some people still perform them.

To crown your clownery, you said "NO scientists ever made the low-IQ statement that •watching TV is a habit
•Loving Broccoli is a habit

How many scientists do you know to come into such a drastic conclusion. You need help o.

Do not argue with people who obviously know more than you. Humble yourself and learn.
Earthly acquired characteristics and habits are not transferrable to offsprings.

Am I the only one on this thread who is appalled by this dumbness?
If it were possible to genetically inherit the love of broccoli from our parents. Why do some of us despise meals that are loved by either or both of our parents.

Each specific gene is like a TV remote control. Some life activities can increase the level while some can decrease it. This has been proven by the body of science that parents who eat healthy and exercise well tend to alter their genes and give birth to much healthy baby with better brain.

Many scientists will never agree with Lamarck that those habits are automatically infused into their genes and passed unto their offspring.

That is: exercise can alter your genes to have healthy babies, but doesn't mean your babies will grow up to love exercise.

Do you even know the real reason the US banned gene editing? Obviously you don't.

You genetically inherit watching TV from your parents? Pure madness

So parents who loved to smoke will have kids who smokes?
Parents who love beans will have kids who love beans?
Parents who love listening to the radio will have kids who also love doing that?
Parents who love to read will also have kids who love to read?

My parents love to listen to the radio like crazy, yet none of us their kids love that radio nonsense.

I think it's time I stopped honouring your mentions.

My dear, you don't understand. It is not the way you instinctively think it is. This is also what led LordReed into embarrassing himself.

Ask any scientist or even google why natural selection hasn't made humans like healthy foods and exercise.
Not a SINGLE one will tell you it is because they are habits!😆

Don't take it too personal. How else will you learn. Even extremely knowledgeable and well-read me doesn't know everything!😎
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08
PoliteActivist:

My dear, you don't understand. It is not the way you instinctively think it is. This is also what led LordReed into embarrassing himself.

Ask any scientist or even google why natural selection hasn't made humans like healthy foods and exercise.
Not a SINGLE one will tell you it is because they are habits!😆

Don't take it too personal. How else will you learn. Even extremely knowledgeable and well-read me doesn't know everything!😎

Keep name dropping me, it won't make you correct though.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
Jeez
😂
Artifical selection is intentional. It is Artifical or man made. Just like saying refrigeration is intentional and sea or ocean freezing is not.

Again
Natural selection does not select anything. Yes or no?
Bwahahahahahahaha

Learn how to read with understanding

Dumdum is the sea CHOOSING to freeze something or is it a result of a NATURAL process?

It's unfortunate that dumdums like you get stuck on simple words designed to aid your understanding of nature. That's how you thought the abbreviations ACTG in DNA science means DNA is code. LoLz.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08
PoliteActivist:
JessicaRabbit and Seun, please come o. The intellectual level of the discussion is becoming so low it is suffocating me.

I think some folks of the atheistic persuasion might have lost track of of what this particular part of the discussion is all about, so let me bring everyone back to base.

It started with Reed posting Jessica that natural selection does not only pass on beneficial traits, but also harmful ones. I replied Reed that I know natural selection is flawed because I, like most people, like foods that are bad for my health and longevity, and also would rather chill than go to the gym. Reed replied that it is because those traits do not affect reproduction. I told him all traits that help a specie to succeed get passed on. He then made his famous statement: "Natural selection does not select anything"!

Chei see gaslighting. You that was arguing that natural selection cannot be true you are now changing mouth. LoLz.

This is what happens when your brain undergoes some corrective bitchslap. LMAO!

PoliteActivist:

I don't have to look beyond myself to know natural selection is not the answer:
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 5:48pm On Mar 08
LordReed:

Chei see gaslighting. You that was arguing that natural selection cannot be true you are now changing mouth. LoLz.

This is what happens when your brain undergoes some corrective bitchslap. LMAO!

Igtheist Reed I know you can read. What did I say below?

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37pm On Mar 08
PoliteActivist:

Not a SINGLE one will tell you it is because they are habits!
😆

Who be your dear?
Tani dear ẹ?

My emphasis right from the begining was that Natural Selection is based on survival thru adaptation and instinct.

The habit thing was just an off-topic point to elucidate that earthly acquired characters are not transferrable to offsprings.

BTW, @ the emboldened. Did I really say anything like that? Please refresh my memory.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08
PoliteActivist:

Igtheist Reed I know you can read. What did I say below?

What did you say here:

PoliteActivist:

I don't have to look beyond myself to know natural selection is not the answer:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2012 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (rccg) / Evidence That Catholics Worship Mary. / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.