Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? (7828 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2008
No worries - welcome anytime. smiley
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by chidipupay(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2008
i will like to ask God who created the fruit of Konowledge of good bad and evil. And why
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Rlst84sale(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
I thought so much of what to ask HimĀ  but He already got everything covered. Maybe instead of asking Him any question I will just revence Him and say "Rock on sir"
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Fileki(f): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2008
i would have asked '' why do we have to loose the people we love dearly'' but He is God, no one can ask!
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by TerrySoft(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
why so much suffering?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by praises99: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
why his mercy is so great towards me.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by scorpio1(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2008
I would ask God "how he Created the Earth and all that dwells therein, "
If only he could brief me a little,i'll be the wisest man on earth!!!
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by kolaoloye(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2008
I would ask God why He allowed Judas to commit suicide afterall he was only
fulfilling the scripture by betraying the Lord Jesus.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2008
If U Have One Question To Ask God, what Will It Be?

why did you made us human?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2008
why are some people GAY?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by yam: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2008
it is a great oppurtunity indeed but tthe fact is that i will not ask god any question from this my point of view because all questions of men are already given in the bible all i need is faith to be believe him the more
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by slimfine(f): 3:34am On Dec 17, 2008
some of the answers to the questions can be found in Ist John 5: 19 " We know that we are of God. But the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one"

God is not competing with satan in this world. He promised that will come again and set things right and to do away with satan!.
God is love and as such cannot be associated with anything evil.
As christians who cares and abide by his rule regarless of satan temptations, he gives us the grace to go through these trial times and come out triumphantly.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by olakintanj(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
Why should not every body be a born again xtian and make it to heaven?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
why did he make us the most hated people in the world....why he allowed slavery and colonisation of Africans ...why so much hate against us tell me GOD nahh ...WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE SUCH THINGS.....it's unfair your prefer the others ...GOD u are biased angry angry undecided undecided cry.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by ijawkid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why did he make us the most hated people in the world....why he allowed slavery and colonisation of Africans ...why so much hate against us tell me GOD nahh ...WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE SUCH THINGS.....it's unfair your prefer the others ...GOD u are biased angry angry undecided undecided cry.

Lol......

See vex!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.