Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? (7829 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2007
@donjazzie
I feel for u my broda, but be rest assured that all questions will be answered at the proper time, may be in Heaven. sad sad
On a lighter note, How d'banj nah smiley grin

@esonueke
Maybe God wouldn't add u as one of dem angels where u could wield a gun like dat.
I'm sure that's one of the reasons. grin grin
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by magneto(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2007
Dear God, what do you see in my future?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by ogejov(f): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
I will ask him that Baba God why you no create me man
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by amaikama(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2007
when one of his creation erred, why didn't he rectify it then? cry
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by JeSoul(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2007
I always find it funny how people can blame God for everything that goes wrong, but never blame Him for the good things that happen in this world.
To everyone who's asked why God lets this and that happen, He gave us FREEWILL to understand the difference between good and evil, its just that we humans love evil more than good, hence all the nonsense that happens in this world. Someone asked have you always done the right thing in ur life? read that thread about the bad things people did in sec school, wasn't it their choice? didn't they enjoy and are even laughing about those evil things? But we must not forget for everything we all do in this life, we will have to give account at the judgement - whether you believe in God or not.

Make no mistake God has an intense kind of love for humanity that cannot be compared to that of a lover, friend or mother, He hates it when children suffer and go hungry, he despises it when people die tragically, Donjazzie like ur mum, He hates to see injustice and corruption BUT HE ALLOWS IT BECAUSE its what we CHOSE to do. As for untimely deaths the bible says the devil came to steal, kill and destroy, how come we're not blaming the real perpetraitor? the devil and his cohorts the demons?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by camden: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2007
y did our parents have to take us to nursery skuul, and allow the teachers flog us every day, im sure when we were much younger we questiond plenty of our parents actions, but now, we understand that its for our own good,

im sayin this because of those of u that think God is unfair, u need to realize that he knws whats best for you, and he's got a plan, even if things dont go the way u want it.

and for the atheists (reverend, siena, infedel ,e .t.c) if u take a critical look at it, we christains are not fools, worst case scenerio, if you're right and we're wrong, we've nothin to loose, but if we're right and u're wrong, u burn in hell, and im not sayin this to convert u guys, cos im sure God has a way of touching hearts like yours, and in the nearest future, he'll use u guys for his glory.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by bencobenz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
I will ask Him what i have done to deserve HIS unconditional love.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by fesse(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
Dear GOD why do you have to Love me so much upon my sins?
Dear God why did you allow my father to die so early?
Dear why is it that there are so much suffering in Africa?
Dear God why cant you chose the uncorruptible people to pilot the affairs Nigeria?

so many questions to ask but i chose the first one.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by CuteAngel(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
All those who think God is unfair and making you to suffer are not realistic. God created you, gave you everything, made you commander of everything on earth, gives you wisdom, put ideas into your head to make you creative, etc. all this He did so that you will be comfortable and satisfied in life. But we have ceased to use all this and end up blaming Him.

Well for me the question i will ask God is : WHY DINT HE MAKE US SEE EACH OTHER'S THOUGHT/MIND SO THAT WE WILL KNOW WHO IS PLANNING EVIL AGAINST US.

If it were so, this world will be deviod of evil and bad deeds
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by dutchess(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2007
well if i had a question for god, id ask him why love has to make some people cry? just when you found the right person the man of your dreams its one story or the other why?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
Here is a question I have for all those whose questions have something to do with WHY DID GOD ALLOW THIS OR THAT , IF in your own lives, you had people who claimed to LOVE YOU and then turned around to CONTROL everything you did, How would you approach that sort of LOVE?? ( Please think before you jump to answer this). It is said that God created man and gave him everything and say tend to it , it is yours, and then man of his own takes what was given him and does evil with it and since then, not a single man has been found that has actually lived without the same sin, not that he can not but he continues to choose to of his own ACCORD.

Why does your life Suck?? There are so many reasons there ,
1) Maybe you are not doing what you are supposed to do so it not suck
2) Maybe you need to change your perception
3) Maybe you need to understand that it is not all going to be as you wish since there are sometimes other wills involved and you may have to understand that too,

Why the Devil?? well, the same answer to why you?
Why people die at any age, because there is no place where it is written in stone that this person or that person will not go at this age or that age, and I am yet to actually find anyone who died and fought to come back here for you, You would think that if they really wanted to be alive and not die, by now someone would have made the trip back successfully . Yeah it hurts to miss em but imagine where they are and maybe you might see they have moved on to better ,

Why Children suffer? Remember God gave it all over to man to deal with , I would think the children who are placed under man suffer because man allows them to,

KoboJunkie
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by anukulapo: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
tkb417 , I think it's a matter of choice, understand that he (GOD) has given you the power to choose between good and evil and you can choose.About making heaven,it's now not by choosing alone.it's about accepting christ and God's grace.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by mimiko(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
my goodness where re dis pple from
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by james7bond(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Kobojunkie
U said it all, "IF in your own lives, you had people who claimed to LOVE YOU and then turned around to CONTROL everything you did, How would you approach that sort of LOVE??'

WORD,
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by redsun(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
Man is god,ask yourself the questions instead of the delusional one.Why am i ignorant?Why am i selfish.Why am i greedy?Why am i always copying and obeying others blindly instead of using my initiative?Why do i have take from the poor in the name of offerings and other forms of manipulations?Why do i have to make weapons that kill people,children inclusive?Why am i a racist?Why am i tribalistic?Why do i have to blow my self up in the name of heaven?selfish motherfuckers,it goes on and on.The things man blame the illusive god for is what he ignorantly and selfishly does himself,until we learn to be responsible for our thinking and actions,we will never make a head way as creatures,even whales in the sea are more responsible and descent than man.The laws of moses was based purely on racism, brutality and utmost greed all in a bid to establish a nation and dogmas at the expense of others,same god's law we have today,be christianity or islam.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Talktrue(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
Dear God, all other creations have sex at will with as much patners as possible, why is our case different dear God, what have we done to deserve such punishment?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by xstdreason(f): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Infidel
Who is your creator? And u said there is no God. Ask 4 4giveness of ur sin.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by xstdreason(f): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
Y am i so lucky?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ Those who choose to insult me, because I do NOT believe in god, all water off a ducks back.

So, these same people who believe in god, does god  sanction verbal abuse of those who choose[i] not[/i] to believe? I though only "god" could judge folk, or are you " selectively" judgemental?

If the answer's yes, then god's even more twisted than I first thought.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
Siena:

@ Those who choose to insult me, because I do NOT believe in god, all water off a ducks back.

So, these same people who believe in god, does god  sanction verbal abuse of those who choose[i] not[/i] to believe? I though only "god" could judge folk, or are you " selectively" judgemental?

If the answer's yes, then god's even more twisted than I first thought.

@Siena,

I have been following the post so far and I do not see a single person who has in any way insulted you. Infact you  are the very one who has insulted the God whom you claim not to believe in .
Another thing, NO, it is never written ANYWHERE That only God can Judge ,  sure,  only God can decide the fate of a man but NO WHERE is it written that ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE,  so please,  NO playing of the "THEY ARE JUDGING ME SO I WILL BLAME GOD" card ,  IT is hard enough you are here to insult a God you have no belief in, now you want to play the whining card too

The Question was if you have one Question to Ask God, What would it be,  not WHINEFEST FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD ,  Please Focus already ,  Jeezzz

KoboJunkie
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by balleriina(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
why take away my sister, what did she do to you?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by tkb417(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Siena
are you in pains or something? stop saying that about God. He is too powerful for what youre talking about. I know you cant say that to the ruler of the country ure living in.
Watch it or
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
Why do u love me so much ? because if i was GOD and GOD was Man, He would be dead by now,

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
tkb417:

@Siena
are you in pains or something? stop saying that about God. He is too powerful for what youre talking about. I know you can't say that to the ruler of the country ure living in.
Watch it or

Pains? What from?

It's not compulsory to believe in god. I can't remember from my primary school religious studies, any part of the bible where religion was forced on folk. You either believe in it, or you don't. At least, god gave folk a choice.

I don't believe in god, end of.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Temmie10(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2007
To those who have questions about the loss of loved ones, here's my 2 cents
the rain falls on both the good and the bad
It was and is still probably very painful,
Life is a roller coaster, highs and lows, wins and losses, huge highs and low lows,
However, the make up of human beings allows us to learn from adversity and become stronger,
The sufferings and losses we experience here remind us that the world we live in is not perfect, it is in fact very messed up,

@siena
sorry if you feel insulted,
But if i insulted your wife or someone dear to you, you would be very much pissed off at me,
Now when you insult someone's God, then you shouldn't be surprised you are insulted, you should expect it.
Btw Whatever you say about God really doesn't change or affect Him as you would soon find out, thats if you dun already know
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ Temmiie10: Your comments are taken on board. So, if I don't believe in god, that means I'm insulting him? We'll have to agree to disagree on that score.

@ Kobojunkie: Me whining? I'm actually laughing my head off. You couldn't be more wrong. As for insulting him, just because I choose to be an aethist? Please! Religion of any sort is a choice, not forced. I have nothing against those who believe, it's their choice too.

But, believers should also accept the fact that not everyone will share their beliefs.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Temmie10(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
@sienna
not just cause you dun believe in God, check all your posts here, you have made some not-pleasant comments about God, and thats not just abt your belief,
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
Siena:

@ Temmiie10: Your comments are taken on board. So, if I don't believe in god, that means I'm insulting him? We'll have to agree to disagree on that score.

@ Kobojunkie: Me whining? I'm actually laughing my head off. You couldn't be more wrong. As for insulting him, just because I choose to be an aethist? Please! Religion of any sort is a choice, not forced. I have nothing against those who believe, it's their choice too.

But, believers should also accept the fact that not everyone will share their beliefs.

Well, it is ok to laugh your head off, but in my world, when people start playing the YOU ARE JUDGING ME card, that is wHINING , @Sienna,

You did INsult their God, even if you do not believe in him, That is nobodies headache, just you not showing some respect for their belief and going on and on about him being this and that , I can read and I am sure you can, Just cause you do not believe in God does not mean you can not out of respect for those who do let it be @Sienna,

I spent years around people who think as you do there and I know many who respect God's they do not believe in or understand, so please do not think that cause you do not believe means you can insult and claim it is not you insulting @Sienna

grow up please, or leave the thread to those who actually believe in God and have a Question to post @Sienna

KoboJunkie
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by krisbobo(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2007
[/quote] "God, y u allow homosexuals and lesbians still dey sleep dey wake up everyday?"

Because He loves them as much as he loves you; because, contrary to what we think, they are his children too.

@tammie10

To those who have questions about the loss of loved ones, here's my 2 cents
the rain falls on both the good and the bad
It was and is still probably very painful,
Life is a roller coaster, highs and lows, wins and losses, huge highs and low lows,
However, the make up of human beings allows us to learn from adversity and become stronger,
The sufferings and losses we experience here remind us that the world we live in is not perfect, it is in fact very messed up,

[quote]

Let me take this further Tammie10.

I do not know how it feels to love a mother at 45 or a dear sister or a loved one, so i cannot say i undersatnd how it feels. However, maybe it would help all of us if we understand the what exactly it means to die. Let me say right from the outset that this is my opinion of life and death and I am not trying to impose or even suggest it to anybody.

When we exit the cionfines of the flesh, we do not exactly die. Death is an inappropriate term for what happens when we cease to .breathe. if we understand that our dearly departed ones actually arise to other activities, then may be we would not agonise to deeply when we lose loved ones.

For example, Don Jazzie, if you knew that your mum's soul is living somewhere in another body and that she is as lovely there as she was with you and that she is bringing joy to some ppl as she brought to you and your family, while you may still miss her do you at least smile in the knowledge that she somewhere happy? i don't know if this helps but pls find solace in a truth that when we shed the the garment of the flesh, all is not over.

@poster

I wont ask God anything! I will simply say thank you; for all things, good and bad!
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by osisi5: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2007
Why my dearest friend left the world at such a tender age?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by luvlawyer(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2007
why is there racism?
why my father died when i was only 15?
why there is more poverty than riches in Africa?
why he doesn't swing a wand to stop poligamy?
why he loves me so much?
when i would be a billionaire?
why people dont have as much love and vulnerability as i do?
why people are blind?
why people are deaf?
why people are dumb?
when will he come?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by osisi5: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2007
all this na one question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / Free Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.