Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? (7827 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by obasola: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2007
If truly there is no God as some claim, why get mad and angry at HE who is 'nonexistent'?

But I know HIM, he still accommodates all. This God sef grin
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by efuah(f): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2007
i will ask him;

1. what i have done to deserve so much love, mercy grace and his compassion?

2. why are some people rich and others poor?

3. when is He really coming?

a lot more will follow wink
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by fawwyb(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2007
I will ask God "WHERE SADDAM, ABACHA, HITLA ARE RIGHT NOW. . . . .HELL OR HEAVEN?" shocked
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by beila05(m): 1:37am On Sep 29, 2007
@infidel and revered
Isn't it funny that people say there is no God and the same people are the first scream"Jesus!!!" or say "Oh my GOd!!" in times of trouble,shock or anguish, now that is the your soul acknowledging that there is a God,
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by MissD1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
Why are fingers not equall, will it not be better if all are the same? angry angry
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Kenny(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
I think I'll ask him the maths formula(s) behind the cosmic perspective!
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Reverend(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
Why is he not real?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by cgift(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2007
Reverend:

Why is he not real?

You just make a fool of yourself most times with your posts. You ar standing in front of something and still asking Hm why He is not real? undecided
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Reverend(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2007
cgift:

You just make a fool of yourself most times with your posts. You ar standing in front of something and still asking Hm why He is not real? undecided

If you want to believe that the invisible man that lives above the clouds really exists, I have no problem with that.

But as far as I am concerned, it is the most ridiculous story ever, an absolute farce and delusion undecided
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by cgift(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
Reverend:

If you want to believe that the invisible man that lives above the clouds really exists, I have no problem with that.

But as far as I am concerned, it is the most ridiculous story ever, an absolute farce and delusion undecided

Ok Reverend, who created heaven and earth?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by akeye(f): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
i feel scared in d house now wit people like SIENA,REVEREND AND INFIDEL
but i know wit God there's no fear
if God is not merciful,patient and slow to anger, people like this fellas wuld have been history
any way

if i am given an opportunity by God to ask a quetion i'ld sure ave loads of them like
          (1)why do africans suffer more
          (2)why do people die
           (3)why are sum rich and sum poor
          (4)why are sum intelligent and sum dull
          (5)what ave i done to deserve his love
i culd go on and on, but i know i can't Question God
and i know GOD EXIST, peace
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Reverend(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
If God does really exists he must be an utter arsehole and self-servicer as he lets millions of innocent people suffer and die each year. It is better that he does not exist and if he did and really let all the bad things happen he would be worse than a murderer.

Here is some more of the religious bullshit:

1. God gave us ten commandments
2. If we break any of those rules he will burn you in hell for the rest of eternity

BUT HE LOVES YOU, JUST DO WHAT HE SAYS OR ELSE  undecided

So there you go, if God does exist he is an absolute powerless loser who does not give a sh1t  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by Kenny(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
Do we have people like Siena, Infidel and Reverend (S-I-R) in the house? Hummm,

One thing that is common to Man is that there exist Truth & Error, Positive & Negative, Light & Darkness, True & False, a One and a Zero, a Yes and a No, etc. We reason by what we see and we parse, by what we know.

Push yourself to some 4 lightyears away beyond this speck called the Earth, just as the Scientists have told us from the evidences in their findings about our Solar System. Try to look for that entity Earth in the spatial cloud. Then, S-I-R will change their perspectives about God!

It's just a matter of time.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by queencyb(f): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
Where would i be in the next 10 years of my life?
Why was i not an angel in heaven so as not to struggle in this world to compete for gospel music but sing freely and happily in heaven.
When will i know the right time for me to start ministration and meet my spouse?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
What went wrong in Black race?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by dafidixone(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2008
How excellent is your name Oh God?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
Nothing went wrong with the black race. grin
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by sagitarius(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
I'll ask God why d devil is still alive, ( what d f##k is dat crazy a** hole still doin in dis world?) alive & pumpin 4 dat matter
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Nothing went wrong with the black race. grin
why are we (blacks) not existing at all?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
oziomatv:

why are we (blacks) not existing at all?

Oh, we do exist. The problem in many quarters is that many people (whatever the race) simply do not know what to do with their existence.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2008
then who should I lay the blames?
when all our effort to survive is worthless to compear to our white counterpaths.
     we are seen as profiting from there nutitiuos land since ours bears nothing.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
@oziomatv,

I understand why you have these concerns (or, at least, I understand in part).

The first thing here that I would advise is to drop the blame game. There's no one to lay the blames upon, and we truly can do something about our present plight if only we take the time to apply ourselves intelligently to the issues that we desire to accomplish.

Second, while others are losing their heads over endless arguments that take us nowhere, we can do better by quietly studying to develop ourselves and pool our resources to maximize our potentials. Is education the key that unlocks great possibilities for so many of us? Then why not use it, instead of complaining?

Third, learn from role models - of whatever race. There are so many role models in the black community who have literarily gone through such grinding situations in life with very little resources. Today, they are standing as giants in their chosen endeavours - and there really are no excuses if we cannot aspire to rise to the challenges that confront us today.

Against the collective complaints of corruption in our community, we can quietly achieve greater goals. It is not in complaining that chanpions are born or made. . . it is rather in the strength of an unmoveable mind towards one's goals that the stars shine the brightest!

Cheers! wink

PS. Rather than all the talk and no action, I am willing to be of any practical help where you may need me to apply myself.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
pilgrim.1:

PS. Rather than all the talk and no action, I am willing to be of any practical help where you may need me to apply myself.

How do you intend to do that?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2008
oziomatv:

How do you intend to do that?

Perhaps, if we rub minds together, we might find there are more opportunities to be harnessed than we realize.

Ever thought to connect with challenging opportunities to school, work and take advantage of whatever might be helpful to develop one's potential. For instance, I won a scholarship (which I haven't used) to go study Petroleum Engineering in the USA - that opportunity came by a friend simply sending me the application details. Unfortunately, I did not make the grade in Engineering Maths to take on the programme. However, I am not discouraged - and the opportunity is still open!

That is just an example. There are whole lots of other ways that people can GENUINELY connect to be of more help than mere talk - and that is what I want to offer.
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
oziomatv:

then who should I lay the blames?

This is one of the reasons why I discourage the blame-game syndrome:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93545.0.html#msg1704919)
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2008
How can I contact you? are you online?
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2008
oziomatv:

How can I contact you? are you online?

Sorry, I didn't mean to log off like that (I was just getting ready for my second job actually).

If you go to my profile, you'll see my contact details (email).

Cheers - and looking forward to be of whatever help I can be. cheesy
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2008
your email not working
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2008
give me your email the one on profile is outdated
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2008
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by pilgrim1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
oziomatv:

Lol. . . it is not outdated. Perhaps there was something you did not include - like the underscore ( _ ).

The email: p_romanio@yahoo.com

I'm in the office just now, but will try and see if I can respond to emails.

Cheers. wink
Re: If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? by oziomatv(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
Thank you, am also at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? / Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.