Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57156 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 8:49am On Feb 22
I pray she’s been favoured by a God fearing Nigeria man 👨
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:49am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.

I guess this is pure sarcasm
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Saidfx(m): 8:50am On Feb 22
Women this is pure nature. Fresh things are pleasing to men's eyes..After three is deep & wide. This is just nature. We move!

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ACCALSBFVideos: 8:50am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
dey play,kid dey worry u
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by tnerro1(m): 8:51am On Feb 22
Am sure she never told him she had 3 kids initially but just decided to surprise him with them later into the relationship and now she wants to claim she has been used and dumped. Fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Bahamas95(m): 8:51am On Feb 22
Nobody wanna invest foolishly, there's no assurance the children will appreciate your efforts when they grow up. They might start looking for their biological daddy later and all your efforts raising them would be in vain, I don't blame the men.

Even me I can't date or marry a woman that has three children, it's too much. I can only do it if it's just one child.

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by harryboyng(m): 8:52am On Feb 22
If you ask her wetin make her comot from the father(s) of the children. She no go fit explain. Say he no get money or he doesn’t love her.

If you have a man 3 children. Then you should stay and face everything with him

Not you leaving and expecting a single man to habihrbyour children and yourself and say men are running away from you

After 3 kids. Madam. Rest. Wetin you dey find.

Hustle and give your children a better life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Urgent1Million: 8:52am On Feb 22
Make she dey play.
Instead of her to think of making money to take care of her kids, she is crying because of a man.
These days, even single fathers no longer want to date single mothers with just one child.
And she wants a man to take her in with three kids.
Wonderful!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by haphizz57(m): 8:52am On Feb 22
D question is WHAT HAPPENED TO HER PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP? I mean her relationship with her baby father(s). Dont be suprise she gave birth to does kids wit diff fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by tete7000(m): 8:52am On Feb 22
But no be men got her pregnant? How come she said men no want her?

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Kajaard: 8:52am On Feb 22
Nicepoker:
Even with one kid a sensible man will send you away cheesy

Talk less of 3 kids cheesy

The way these women think is something else. How can you bring another man's kids ( not even 1 kid but 3 kids) to live with me in this economy? cheesy

She even put ring for nose cheesy

This one never ready to leave street.

Baby number 4 for the 4th baby daddy coming cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by olawonder(m): 8:53am On Feb 22
Lagos is beautiful from above the sky… land inside waka around that’s when you’ll see how filthy everything is! If u know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Dbakre1: 8:53am On Feb 22
Were u expecting to go through some ordeal that u already went there with a big headphone to make a video?
Anyway sorry if it's true, perhaps he wasn't expecting u to come with all 3 kids on ur first visit. E go spoil action.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by teebillz: 8:53am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Men should be the last thing on her mind if she has three kids. There are sex dolls for women. She should get one if conji na her problem.

Exactly! The fact that men are still her problem says a lot about her. These type of women think with the pusssssy. They never learn. You would be surprised that the 3 kids are from 3 different men with whom she had only casual fling

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Franking: 8:53am On Feb 22
Three kids? Take them to their father.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by dapadawee: 8:54am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
You no well if Na your brother you go tell make him marry woman with 3kids.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by GhostWisperer: 8:54am On Feb 22
Single mother with 3 kids and a nose ring? Bad combo.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Timoleon(m): 8:54am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Men should be the last thing on her mind if she has three kids. There are sex dolls for women. She should get one if conji na her problem.

Konji is not her problem. Free welfare for her kids is her problem.

6 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:55am On Feb 22
It's well
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by SPAMBOX7: 8:55am On Feb 22
iLegendd:
Are you referring to the man she had the kids with or the new (innocent) men that are running away?
I think he's being sarcastic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by dapadawee: 8:55am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
Nawaoooo, she really needs serious help and prayers here. Why are men running away from her. She will be thinking too too much. See her swollen eyes. She don cried tired
Where was she coming from let her go back there if Na your brother you go tell am say make him choke head
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ezechi24(m): 8:55am On Feb 22
She's not crying because she loves the man, she's just pained because a good source of income has been lost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Feb 22
Three kids?You stayed till you had three kids,before your eyes opened or he chased you out?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Blogfarms: 8:55am On Feb 22
Become an instant father/provider to four mouths out of the blues toripe you were unlucky with men? In this harsh economy?
In this matter, I will rather use my brain than my heart. It is not mathematically reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Indispensable85(m): 8:56am On Feb 22
Anything more than one go hard ooo
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Iamnotfearyou: 8:56am On Feb 22
That is not true,it is because if he accepts you, tomorrow you will open a thread on how your boyfriend doesn't want you to be close with your baby daddy,in this case baby daddies

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Adakintroy: 8:58am On Feb 22
You and three kids . Una sabi dumb responsibility for people later una go talk nonsense about men.

Some idiot de this forum de talk about real men .

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Coronavirus1: 8:58am On Feb 22
90 percent of men will reject her because men don't like to train other man children where is the long dick that own the 3 kids one child a mistake three children haba .So crying will not solve problems take the children to their fathers or take them to your family members. No body should blame the man for rejecting this woman. A single man can not cope with second hand woman 😩 😫 🙄 😒

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by unclejb2(m): 8:59am On Feb 22
Men don't want you but you have 3 children.....

Na cow give you belle

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by tfelicityk(m): 8:59am On Feb 22
I don't understand the term "single mum". If no man wants her because she was blessed with three children - why can't she go back to the father of the three children?
She is only looking for sympathy and attention to soothe her unlimited wants.

I give Kudos to some widows I have come across- they face reality and live their independent lives successfully.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by RickyJesus: 8:59am On Feb 22
tiswell:
sarcasm at its finest😄
That's trolling not sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.