Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57138 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Father4all: 9:57am On Feb 22
Foolish woman. The first day you visit a man you carried your 3 children. Na only you born pikin abi? You want him to be feeding them in this hard economy. When they tell yoruba people not to vote Tinubu they disagree, now they are all crying
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by highness25(m): 10:02am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo

You open nose and you want make we want you? Men will think you're another olo na
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Honestey: 10:03am On Feb 22
Economy no longer support buying bus together with passengers that's why
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Donedeal1(m): 10:05am On Feb 22
Who will commit such suicide
3children possibly from 3different father's
And in between close to ten relationship
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Mrincredy(m): 10:10am On Feb 22
If it's you ,will you accept that?
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by stevonics: 10:14am On Feb 22
Finally a Nigerian have developed E-Slap. We are moving forward grin.[quote author=Westerhoffe post=128582117][/quote]
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by GodisFirst: 10:15am On Feb 22
I don't understand her language. However, I would ask where is the Father of the children?
If the man is late and she wants to remarry, she should exercise patients, a man that needs her attention ready to take care of her and the children will come someday.
Taking the children to a man who is not willing to take care of the children is not a good idea because the home will not be comfortable for them.
Knowing her status, she should be selective in terms the kind of men she datesand should let them know about her kids at the beginning of their discussions to avoid a repeat of this.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Collins4u1(m): 10:16am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
the economy isn’t unbearable . It’s not funny at all. But in this woman case, I don’t think it’s the bad economy that caused this rejection from the man.

kids that the man won't be able to correct? kids the man can't discipline when they misbehave?
you'd see the woman shouting you want to kill my children but the man will be able to provide and feed them.

they should stay with the woman's family.

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by bablon20(m): 10:19am On Feb 22
I suspect this is for content.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Victory662(m): 10:20am On Feb 22
For this economy?? How many men still want to have up to 3 kids in the country?? U have 3 already; so if the man now wants two for himself he will be having 5 kids. I no fit

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:21am On Feb 22
tommy589:
Buy one get three free grin

MTN don stop promo tey tey
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:23am On Feb 22
Nicepoker:
Even with one kid a sensible man will send you away cheesy
reason pls
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:27am On Feb 22
PissInside:
Single mothers are always aggressive and rude

They're also very wayward,so any man that dates or marry a single mother is a premium fool.

Even if she's a billionaire,I don't want her ❌
one man food is another man poison. Speak for yourself please
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by johbara: 10:27am On Feb 22
Gerrard59:
On Instablog9ja where I first watched the video, she TOOK the children ALONG with her to the man's house for a visit. That is the problem, not "men don't want me because I am a single mother".

That aside, three children as a single mother is maddening. I, as a man, am scared of having more than two children, then you expect me to entangle myself with a woman with three children whose fathers are not responsible in their lives?! I would have understood her better if she was a Northern Christian whose husband was slaughtered by marauding Fulani herdsmen. Other than that category, any woman with three children whose fathers are absent (but alive) in the children's lives should make do with that condition and stop seeking a relationship with single men. The alternative is to target wealthy polygamous men.

It doesn't make sense for a single man without children to be with a single mother with three children. Very unfair!

Very very unfair my brother.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Difrent: 10:28am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
some men are doing it, it’s not a new thing in the world

I know it's not a new thing
That's why its SOME ..... Not MANY or ALL.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:29am On Feb 22
I been try to marry a mother of three before, but she leta runaway from me and follow a man way get money pass me. Torr even doo her children no dey with her, the children dey with the former husband. But I still wanna take the risk. But she runaway. Somebody way ah won help im ministry faaa😏😏
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Jungleluv5: 10:32am On Feb 22
I don't mind let me know you
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:33am On Feb 22
Premarital sex doesn't hurt. Premarital sex doesn't hurt. Look at where it landed you.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by jayworld15(m): 10:36am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.

Really? I think it's better for him not to be a real man than to be simping taking care of them, then turn south, and be unappreciated and disrespected.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by gassbee: 10:37am On Feb 22
Your nose ring is even a turn off
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Twenty8: 10:39am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
It's still morning and you already got the award for dumbest comment of the day.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Omalicious1: 10:43am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo

Aunty, let's flip it the other way round, u for agree?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Golan007: 10:46am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
that’s painful and devastating too

Child number 4 loading.

grin
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by CrownLands(m): 10:48am On Feb 22
I don't think people should "overly" blame her boyfriend.
The present hardship in Nigeria is "kill*ing"
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:50am On Feb 22
Yes, because she has too much baggage and ugilee too, that is why her kids fathers left her in the first place.

Never date a single mother with kids, you will just become her babies sitter with no pay. Believe me, i know!
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Dancebreaker: 10:53am On Feb 22
Before nko?

It's a thankless job. The step-kids will NEVER appreciate their step-dad's effort.

Better adopt a poor child than raise step-kids. Know you are doing something good willingly. Not tied to some "fake love of a woman".

Men should heed this warning for their own good.

Yes, it's generalisation because only about 5 to 10% will be different and that's a fail mark by any standard.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by pastillon: 10:57am On Feb 22
Where are the father's of the three kids or why did they leave.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by paskal16: 10:58am On Feb 22
Normally wetin I dey find with woman with three pikins
Total turnoff
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Originalsly: 10:58am On Feb 22
I strongly believe she did not tell the guy she had three kids.... or the kids will be living with her. I can even see her maintenance be costing a whole lot .... half eyebrow grooming and shaping.... bleaching cream ... nose ring cleaning... all this on the face only for her ... what about the kids?... three kids? ... I don't blame the man.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ufotunang: 11:05am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
..in this hard tinubu economy..to take care of 3 children that is not his own..it's not easy....... where is the father of the children
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ufotunang: 11:07am On Feb 22
In this Tinubu hard economy you want a man to take care of 3 children that is not his own..do you think it's easy..... where is the father of those children?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ojonugba2014(m): 11:14am On Feb 22
Wtf

3 kids. God Forbid.

Fresh kpekus full ground no serious man. U dea fin serious man. After 3 kids. Dea play. U better concentrate on how to take care of them ND forget about men tl Jesus come.

If your own son bring a lady with 3 kids come . U go gree ? Let be realistic now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.