Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57179 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by fortunechy(m): 8:59am On Feb 22
Isn't a man that impregnated u to have those kids? Then he should come and take care of his kids. U don't expect another man to come and take such responsibility...

Meanwhile,u need to tell us what transpires for u and the father of ur kids. Perhaps,u need to adjust ur character. Looking for a man isn't the problem here but keeping hiim...
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by RonuThings(m): 9:00am On Feb 22
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

After sleeping with multiple Men with your too many body Counts, you are now looking for an Innocent Man that will take care of your kids you got from different Men 🙄

Women of nowadays are becoming something else 😪

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 😏

5 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Jlow2: 9:00am On Feb 22
The kids will definitely grow up and look for their dad esp I’d they re Igbo, I know of one that married a single mother with a son, he later took them to AMERICA , the boy was so brilliant and later went to USARMY , do you know he left America to come to Nigeria to look for his dad without anyone’s consent

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Feb 22
If you're a single mother........ You must also be rich or be condemned.........🤣😀
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by jflower06(m): 9:02am On Feb 22
I knew it will get to this stage for women in this country. Our culture and religions are very clear on this issue.
Feminism ,adultery and economy will still destroy so many homes.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Menclothing: 9:02am On Feb 22
Can you marry a poor man with 4 wives

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by toujurs: 9:03am On Feb 22
With your bleached face. These yoruba women are very tribalistic, yet they are so promiscuous.

A mother of 3, still wearing nose ring, you might think she is after a man for love, but you won't know it's a man who would provide for her kids. You expect a man to provide for a 45 year old, coochie. undecided

Like How? angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Encyclopedia1: 9:03am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
Well I agree with you but did she mention it from inception? If she did not than it’s her fault.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.

He must be a fake man....made in China or Korea man... Ràdàràdà
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:04am On Feb 22
elipheleh:
She is highly irresponsible .

I wonder how a girl child will waste her youthful age on fornicating and frolicking with adults when she should be in school studying and taking her education seriously just like male children do.

Later in life, they still won't want to take responsibility of the outcome.

Child out of wedlock shows you are not qualified for any man to take you serious.

Gutter ladies everywhere. Mad people
Sound the trumpet 🎺 louder.Close their legs,they won't hear.Later they will look for a man to overwhelm with the burden of training illegitimate children fathered by different men.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Quebec91(m): 9:05am On Feb 22
Walai
Nicepoker:
Even with one kid a sensible man will send you away cheesy
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Segxydube: 9:06am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

With 3 kids? Werey
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by spiSeyi: 9:06am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Mr real man marriage is not a pity party undecided it's a logical and a spiritual institution. Stop being carried away by emotions, man up undecided
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Nwiellect(m): 9:06am On Feb 22
But seriously, if the father of those 3 kids couldn't stay with her, hw on earth does she expects another innocent man to stay and bear the responsibility. She is an example of dishonest, unfaithfulness, cruel love. Better hustle and take care of those children so they will help you tomorrow when they grow up.

Sorry if my comments offends.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ogbonti: 9:06am On Feb 22
ednut1:
Same woman won’t encourage her brother or son to date single mothers. 3 kids na unwanted liabilities to most men

the pikn dem no get papa ? why cant she give the kids to the fathers? it is women like this that are a perfect example of robbing Peter to pay Paul…some Women always want to doscover a weak man who they can make pay for all of their personal mistakes in life.

Now if there is a man who can co habit with her because she has an overwhelming great behavior and her kids end of liking the man and they can form a cohesive bond, then thats beautiful to see and I will always support that single mothers get a second chance, find love and live their lives to the fullest

However to come crying and complaining that men do not want you because you have 3 kids as a single mother is tantamount to emotional blackmail- IF she thinks that really the problem then why cant she locate their fathers and send the kids to the men or the men’s family - BUT she cant have it both ways - keeping the kids, and making the new man pay for it

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by zoghys: 9:07am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

And you're a real man I suppose. Marry a woman with three kids first for three years and come back here to share your experience.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Femabol01: 9:07am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo
The decision you made in the past is what is hunting you ma. The 3 kids may even be for different men. You need to accept the fact and do what will make you and your kids happy.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by correctyourself(m): 9:09am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Well it depends, a lot of things could have arrised, like not letting the guy know from the beginning, or failure to let the guy know that if you need me have it in mind i will be coming with my kids or life style of the lady or the guy.

Evening thing supposed to have been discussed before going into such relationship
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Analyst7: 9:09am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

It’s always Real man when u guys want a mumu
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:10am On Feb 22
Femabol01:
The decision you made in the past is what is hunting you ma. The 3 kids may even be for different men. You need to accept the fact and do what will make you and your kids happy.
that will be the most painful and bad part if all the 3 kids are for different men. Hmm 🤔
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Awillologo: 9:11am On Feb 22
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

After sleeping with multiple Men with your too many body Counts, you are now looking for an Innocent Man that will take care of your kids you got from different Men 🙄

Women of nowadays are becoming something else 😪

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 😏
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:11am On Feb 22
dapadawee:

Where was she coming from let her go back there if Na your brother you go tell am say make him choke head
in this period, I won’t advise him to choke his head in the woman’s life. That’s why if someone lost in the marriage, 90% of life is gone
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:11am On Feb 22
fcbelle72:

Why didn't the fathers of the 3kids married you, i believe ur character is worst than the devil
hmm 🤔. What of if the father of the kids are irresponsible
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:12am On Feb 22
Nonsense and ingredients.
When ladies are advised to keep their legs closed, many of them won't hear.They think what they can use to hold a man is by throwing her legs apart cheaply at every given opportunity,but they forget that giving a man sex 24/7 won't keep him permanently in their lives.
They forget that a man can have sex with you for years and still discard you.
This one has spread her legs constantly with abandon and birthed kids which most likely have different fathers.
Now she's looking for an unfortunate man to overwhelm with the burden of training illegitimate children fathered by different men.
God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:12am On Feb 22
Difrent:

If you are a man will you want to end up taking care of THREE kids of someone else?
some men are doing it, it’s not a new thing in the world
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Greenback: 9:14am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
She's available nah,go and apply
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by omowumi9: 9:14am On Feb 22
Sorry. The truth is move on. It will be difficult to find a man that will accept you with three kids except you want him to make it 4 and eventually leave you. Think of how to make life good for your kids first before thinking of men.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Greenback: 9:15am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
the economy isn’t unbearable . It’s not funny at all. But in this woman case, I don’t think it’s the bad economy that caused this rejection from the man.
Oga,go and apply nahhhh
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by nosa2ekundayo: 9:15am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

A male is a boy when he doesn't have a wife/child... In Africa if u use the word man, we understand exactly who u are referring to..
As for me I believe you are referring to the father(s) of all 3 kids; in which case you are very correct!

All single males should hear this... Before you accept a single mother and her children, remember the look on her face when the kids were made by her and the original father... Remember how she used her hand to slide it back in when it slide out...remember how she sounded "hmm" when the juice was poured in...remember there will be days u must have to baby sit for her... Remember school fees, remember the kids would one day look for their father... Remember you are accepting what another man has eaten to "stupor"...
Like a rejected meal...

In my honest opinion guys, do not agree.!

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Emyogalanya: 9:15am On Feb 22
Men don'l want you , yet they have given you 3 kids already? Hanty tell us another lie
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:16am On Feb 22
Because the man no want another disaster make the woman com born another one for am make she com run go meet another man again Omo the man get sense!!!!!😜😜😜😜
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AngelicBeing: 9:16am On Feb 22
[quote author=Westerhoffe post=128582117][/quote] Hahaha, lol, you give the poster, E- slap grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.