Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57154 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by DonXavi(m): 9:18am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
So being a real man is when you take up the responsibility of another man. It's not an easy burden I must tell you, most men will run from this.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Lovit(m): 9:18am On Feb 22
Date her at your own peril

Who starts a match 3 goals down and win in this Bula ba economy?

A paint measure of Beans is now N5,500, Bag of Rice now at 80k. Indomie super pack at N11,500

Madam, carry your cross jare!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Jughead29: 9:19am On Feb 22
I don't even understand, single mother or a widow??

Single mother go fuckin back to the dude that inject you with three kids nonsense
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Patojargz: 9:19am On Feb 22
OYO!!!
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by jubrilELsudan: 9:20am On Feb 22
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Greenback: 9:20am On Feb 22
No serious man will wanna tangle with a woman like this. See her bleached body!! And she's even saying the has yara metta,the man has 3 rooms! So the three rooms are for a woman with kids that belong to other men!
Entitled biatch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Emyogalanya: 9:20am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
and the same men gave her 3 kids already
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by davodyguy: 9:22am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
the economy isn’t unbearable . It’s not funny at all. But in this woman case, I don’t think it’s the bad economy that caused this rejection from the man.
Do you know the difference between bearable nd unbearable?

your use of isn't before unbearable means the economy is bearable.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Piroty: 9:23am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Sharap
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Johilo(m): 9:23am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
stand by a woman with 3kids at this tinubulation time.. Its like you want rapture to take him
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Jeje247: 9:23am On Feb 22
Where is/are the fathers of the 3 kids. Shebi he/they cannot wife her. Any sane man seeing a young woman with 3 children being single would know there is a red flag somewhere. Except she is widowed. Otherwise, approach at your own risk for many reasons.
If I now add 3 children of my own, it means 6 children to be responsible for. Plus, issues can arise in future as regards to wealth sharing paradventure the man dies first. Your own kids can easily by sidelined from their father's substance.
Another thing is that, you don't know the kind of men the woman might have had those relationships with. He might be a mad man hellbent on seeing her unhappy. Immediately you set into her life, oga will appear from no where to wreck havoc. Pray that you don't lose your life to expired p,,sy

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by CSTRR: 9:24am On Feb 22
I don't know who told women that nose rings are a beauty statement used to attract men.

All of them are doing it now, both young and old.

Once I see Nose rings, I can't rate that lady.

Na wife we dey find, no be hook up.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Olumaeme: 9:24am On Feb 22
Parydelegate:
In this BAT economy

Even if the economy is good, would I have to use my hard earned money to train another man's children? No nau.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Chucks13: 9:25am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Go and marry her then or send one of your relative who is a real man to go and marry her since you are now her advocate.

If you think it is easy to marry single mum with 3 kids then go for her or send your one of your relative to go for her.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Pascalloyd(m): 9:26am On Feb 22
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

After sleeping with multiple Men with your too many body Counts, you are now looking for an Innocent Man that will take care of your kids you got from different Men 🙄

Women of nowadays are becoming something else 😪

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 😏
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by comodo: 9:27am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo
Single mother no be when person get 1 pikin again She no be single mother again naa. Na 3ple mother she be. That's the problem.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Spartachizzy: 9:28am On Feb 22
Madam rest make kpekus rest, KPEKUS wey 3children don come out from, men dey fear to approach you becoz e get the way your matter be, single mother of 3children Haba. E SURE FOR ME SAY NA OLOSHO U DEY DO 100%
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Bigprik: 9:28am On Feb 22
iLegendd:
Are you referring to the man she had the kids with or the new (innocent) men that are running away?
maybe her pussycat is wide that why men keep on running
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by leunseyis(m): 9:31am On Feb 22
But you are more than a single mother. 3 children?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:34am On Feb 22
davodyguy:

Do you know the difference between bearable nd unbearable?

your use of isn't before unbearable means the economy is bearable.
i mean the Tinubu economy isn’t bearable meaning it’s unbearable for Nigerians to thrive in the Nigeria economy under Tinubu government. I only pity single mums in this period of economic hardship
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 9:35am On Feb 22
comodo:

Single mother no be when person get 1 pikin again She no be single mother again naa. Na 3ple mother she be. That's the problem.
she’s still a single mum cos’ no man is responsible for the 3 kids
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Panda7(m): 9:36am On Feb 22
Olosho fully reloaded.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Anguldi(m): 9:36am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Bia, b kiaful angry
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Kajaard: 9:38am On Feb 22
nosa2ekundayo:

A male is a boy when he doesn't have a wife/child... In Africa is u use the word man, we understand exactly who u are referring to..
As for me I believe you are referring to the father(s) of all 3 kids; in which case you are very correct!

All single males should hear this... Before you accept a single mother and her children, remember the look on her face when the kids were made by her and the original father... Remember how she used her hand to slide it back in when it slide out...remember how she sounded "hmm" when the juice was poured in...remember there will be days u must have to by sit for her... Remember school fees, remember the kids would one day look for their father... Remember you are accepting what another man has eaten to "stupor"...
Like a rejected meal...

In my honest opinion guys, do not agree.!

Words on marble. I could not have said it any better.

Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Thomasankara(m): 9:40am On Feb 22
[/color]do u think she's sex starved,na money she need😜[color=#770077]
finallybusy:
Men should be the last thing on her mind if she has three kids. There are sex dolls for women. She should get one if conji na her problem.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Morbeta11(m): 9:41am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Give us insight of real men.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Thomasankara(m): 9:42am On Feb 22
[/color]no, she wants the men to be paying bills on those three kids[color=#770077]
Sammy101111:
Men don’t want you because you have three kids then kil.l does kids then foo.l na waything you they worry for be that 😂 the men you are worried about is busy worried about money 😂
And if this man come toast you with out money you go abuse am 😆
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by shiwex: 9:42am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Nonsense....
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by dominique(f): 9:45am On Feb 22
Isn't it ironic that most women don't want to see other women's children but expect men to be accepting of their own children? You don't abruptly throw your 3 kids at a man and expect him to be accepting and understanding. Besides as a single mother, you narrow down your options to older single men, single fathers, widowers and divorcees. A twice divorced nairalander with 4 kids recently got married to a rich widower and she's doing fine.

A man posted something like this in those relationship pages. It's either she's the one She just met the man and they clicked, he invited her to his place and decided to go with her kids. He had to leave the place for them because he wasn't expecting all that crowd. By the time he came back at night, she had cooked for the children twice bathed for them and they were already running freely around his place (she left no food for him btw). He had to ask her to leave with her children and blocked her everywhere. People faulted him for sending them away at night but all agreed that they can't accept such in that situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by casualobserver: 9:45am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

What of the man or men that produced the 3 children, why didn’t they stand by her?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Greattha: 9:55am On Feb 22
Nigerians are unnecessarily sentimental.

You've said the truth.

I bet the same woman won't support her brother or son to do same if she wasn't in that situation.

Gerrard59:
On Instablog9ja where I first watched the video, she TOOK the children ALONG with her to the man's house for a visit. That is the problem, not "men don't want me because I am a single mother".

That aside, three children as a single mother is maddening. I, as a man, am scared of having more than two children, then you expect me to entangle myself with a woman with three children whose fathers are not responsible in their lives?! I would have understood her better if she was a Northern Christian whose husband was slaughtered by marauding Fulani herdsmen. Other than that category, any woman with three children whose fathers are absent (but alive) in the children's lives should make do with that condition and stop seeking a relationship with single men. The alternative is to target wealthy polygamous men.

It doesn't make sense for a single man without children to be with a single mother with three children. Very unfair!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.