Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57131 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by kwasoly(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.

Dey play, when she was busy opening her legs she didn't think of the after effect of her actions, now you want somebody's son to come feed another man's children in this terrible economy.
Keep playing!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Slurity(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
Go and be the real man to her. Judging from far without getting to know the actual situation, Most of the single mother has bad character plus their big liability the man want to overlook before.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by insabarnur(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22
That's her mistake.. how did you end up with three kids without relationship stability.

No matter how beautiful a single woman is, a man will still throw her out let alone one with three kids.
No matter how you fascinate a man, once he had a fill of you and you don't have other value to keep the relationship, my dear, your off.Beauty is not enough.

I'm sorry about your situation but that's the reality and you see all those screaming his not a real man or matured..

They can even gift you worse treatment.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22
Victory662:
For this economy?? How many men still want to have up to 3 kids in the country?? U have 3 already; so if the man now wants two for himself he will be having 5 kids. I no fit
🤣🤣🤣✌🏿

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22
VULCAN:
How many single mothers have you dated?

How many single mothers have you married?

away from dat.

my experience bro.i been try to marry a mother of three before, but she leta runaway from me and follow a man way get money pass me. Torr even doo her children no dey with her, the children dey with the former husband. But I still wanna take the risk. But she runaway. Somebody way ah won help im ministry faaa😏😏
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Lomprico2: 1:57pm On Feb 22
Are u a divorcee or you had the 3 kids out of wedlock?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by pansophist(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22
I'm shocked that she is shocked men don't want a single mum with three kids. You don't have to be a genius to understand why.

I don't know of any young promising lady that wants to marry a man with three children, unless he is very very wealthy. Even at that, her heart won't be with the man.

But to bring three kids and being broke as well, then you're shocked and crying about it. This is not being delusional, this is bordering dementia.

7 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by pansophist(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Nothing anybody fit tell me. You're suffering from dementia.

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by highness25(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22
press9jatv:
yes you are very right

Imagine carrying olosho to your house in this economy?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by pansophist(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22
ebexofficial:
Which is worse
Coming to first date with friends
Or
Coming to first date with kids

She actually wanted to pack-in immediately with her kids but the innocent man is sharp enough to sense in.
Don't be surprised she went their jazzed-up

She's a drama queen

They come as a package. grin

When women like her starts to think in terms of "assets" and "liability", they will understand how men think.

I don't see the world in fairy tales, I see it for the brutality that it is. In the midst of the lovey dovey between couples, the foundation is always clear cut brutal.

The foundation is money, it's being an asset, it's being good looking, it's having a brighter future, its having no baggages from previously failed relationship, it's being faithful, sacrificial, tolerating, and so forth, etc.

Before anyone should complain that others are rejecting them left, right and centre, they should evaluate themselves with the above traits, and rate their score, to determine their desirability.

You can't just show up as you are and expect people to just accept you. Even jesus did not accept you as you are otherwise he won't have conditions you must meet before you enter heaven.

This is where being inward looking comes into play. To know yourself very well and the energy you emit, and no rejection will shock you anymore. She is crying like the world gives a fork. No once cares.

Work on your shortcomings and you should also set rules for people too. Play the game, you're a player already whether you know or not.

8 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 2:10pm On Feb 22
highness25:

Imagine carrying olosho to your house in this economy?
Haa Na another gbege be that. It will be billing upon billing on the man niii
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Uguruzik(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22
LAZY WOMAN WITHOUT SENSE! WHERE IS THE FATHER OF THE 3 KIDS? INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR KIDS, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT WOULD PAY FOR THE FUCKUP YOU AND ANOTHER MAN/MEN COMMITED.

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by 946mofolorunsho: 2:48pm On Feb 22
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman....
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Men should be the last thing on her mind if she has three kids. There are sex dolls for women. She should get one if conji na her problem.
I am just wondering about the bolded? Why please
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Tomgerald(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22
They are afraid to marry you because you are irresponsible!
No one will wish to marry a huck up or ashawo woman!
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by yollychika(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22
YOU DEY LIVE FOR MAN? ARE THEY OXYGEN? IF THEM NO WANT YOU, GET UP AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!!! MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE YOURSELF AND HAVE SELF-VALUE

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Blaming a guy for running away because he doesn’t want unnecessary additional responsibility from a woman who from obvious reasons hasn’t proven herself responsible is stuuuupidity.

You are a goaaaatt. I don’t care if I get banned. Infact you are a foooooooool

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by NEUDUDE: 3:42pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Crazy talk lol. Think again grin

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Tommydare(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22
You dey believe wetin the woman talk. Did you know what actually happened before the man sent her out? If you never marry,you go think say na you be real man.
Chrisrare:

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Elonmuzk(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22
No man wants to carry a baggage. What happened to the father(s) of the 3 kids?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Tommydare(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22
The sad thing is that she is partially responsiblefor it. Only God knows wetin happen with the first man wey leave her with the 3 kids. Or maybe she took advice from blessingceo
EreluRoz:
The sad thing is they'll use her to their satisfaction before leaving her. Pains of a single mother 😢

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by EreluRoz: 4:14pm On Feb 22
Tommydare:
The sad thing is that she is partially responsiblefor it. Only God knows wetin happen with the first man wey leave her with the 3 kids. Or maybe she took advice from blessingceo
She might be a good woman that's unlucky with the choices she makes. Most single mothers are victims of irresponsible men

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Khallicopyro: 4:26pm On Feb 22
Where is the father or fathers of the 3 kids?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by NEUDUDE: 4:27pm On Feb 22
Somebody that you cant even put in the house even if she doesnt have kids grin. Too funny
The way she said yara meta. Like shes entitled to the man's house. Some vagina people are really stupid

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Tommydare(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22
What of the single men? They are responsible for their own actions ba? Be like say you no know women. Even if she is the one that caused the problem,
she will never come out and sayit. She will always blame her husband for everything. Even if the man was taking care of her, she will deniedit. Once it reaches point of separation, women are quick to lie just to gather public sympathy. The moment she open her mouth, nobody will listen to the man again. Dey play
EreluRoz:
She might be a good woman that's unlucky with the choices she makes. Most single mothers are victims of irresponsible men

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ashawopikin(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22
If you be d man, shey you sef go want you?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by econome(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22
She said boyfriend...

He's a boy, he can't even take care of himself, how can he take care of you and 3 children at this time?

press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Dybala11(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
The sad thing is they'll use her to their satisfaction before leaving her. Pains of a single mother 😢
It seems as if you're talking from experience. 🙄
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by EreluRoz: 5:55pm On Feb 22
Dybala11:

It seems as if you're talking from experience. 🙄
You think so? Oya come and marry me and my five kids
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Dybala11(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
You think so? Oya come and marry me and my five kids
The problem with your reply is that you're crying more than the bereaved.
Not interested though, I no dey marry rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by EreluRoz: 6:04pm On Feb 22
Dybala11:

Not interested abeg, I no go marry rubbish.
Some single mothers are actually very good, they just found themselves in unfortunate situations. Just try and marry one if you want peace of mind
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Dybala11(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Some single mothers are actually very good, they just found themselves in unfortunate situations. Just try and marry one if you want peace of mind
Redirect this advice to all males in your family. No pun intended.
Everyone should learn to take responsibility for their actions. If she like, make she become Angel Gaybriel. Nothing concern me, a single guy, with single mothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.