Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) (3735 Views)

Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24
When access bank block your money for three months, and you dey run from bank to police to CID, to bank to local court to swear affidavit to CID to bank. and even when the ugly bank woman is telling you it was an error. they still dey stall to open your account. that day you will hate the evil banking system in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Seunpapa65: 8:53pm On Feb 24
🤣😂🤣
So person should dump there money in a bank so that it will become more useless carry am save for crypto jareh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Silentgroper(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24
BBIA:

Jeon, Fati2001, Choilila cool

Kettle! Kettle!! kettle!!!

calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by BigYash: 9:27pm On Feb 24
5% of how many millions of Nigerians..

Op no play o

People get money o...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Feb 24
Idiots, beggars quoting up themselves.
You can never find my monikers or see me begging or so desperated to be picked on a giveaway threads, dropping account numbers on betting, sports sex den/ashawo pages or switching to another moniker to tell stories that disconnect the veins from the heart and scamming in the of seeking for a capital.

ldiots, you all will die on my matter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Bankowner: 10:25pm On Feb 24
And you believe this humongous propaganda? 5% of over 200m people and you believe? If you believe statistics and figures rolled out by this government, then you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by D4gmail1: 10:28pm On Feb 24
shortgun:

This is not true, there are businesses that require alot of liquidity to run and...
There's no rich person who doesn't have a significant amount stashed in a bank.

We are talking of individuals here, not businesses. And of course a business in Nigeria will be Naira based unless you are an exporter or you are involved in international transactions.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by BBIA: 10:32pm On Feb 24
Silentgroper:
calling pot black
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Sammy101111(m): 8:04am On Feb 25
Feed me and our generations we are coming to your house 😂

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Victerica(m): 11:34am On Feb 25
Nonexisting1:
Na mumu dey keep naira for bank now. Since Buhari crashed naira, people done grow sense.

This your monkey is handsome

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Blacklion3: 11:49am On Feb 25
Sammy101111:
Feed me and our generations we are coming to your house 😂

Hahah
Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by ItisWell22(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25
shortgun:
Why are poor people excited about this news

Because misery loves company. 😁

It feels good knowing one isn’t alone, and Mr Wale has confirmed that “there are many more” than was thought. 😹

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by chidiokay: 3:53pm On Feb 25
LoL, on countless occasion pocohantas as threaten she can feed me and my generation buh all naa wash

however the lord shall prepareth a table before me in the presence .... undecided

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by shortgun(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25
ItisWell22:

Because misery loves company. 😁

It feels good knowing one isn’t alone, and Mr Wale has confirmed that “there are many more” than was thought. 😹
Are you implying that impoverished people find solace in the shared suffering with others? cheesy cheesy
Such thinking is deeply troubling. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25
unamamatoto:
Small argument, I will feed you and your generation.. Las Las, e Don cast.. only 5% of Nigerians o, no be only nairaland have #500,000 In their bank accounts... So, I ask again where are the online bigboys ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/8011176/wale-edun-only-5-nigerians

No wise Nigerian who is technologically inclined has his money in Nigeria. I'm still upset with the government.

My dad's gratuity they were supposed to pay 9-10 years ago, they never paid it. Now that the money has lost value, they started paying 1 million per month. And in each month, it loses value.

I doubt he'll do anything tangible with apart from feeding, but if it was paid 10 years ago, he would've built more houses and done more big things.

Even before they started paying, one oga requested for some percentage before it could be paid. He offered him 500k, but he requested 1m. They paid.

For me, I don't care about that money because it's not mine and it's almost worthless. Lost more than 200% of its value. I love working for my things from scratch, so my eye no even go there.

The corruption is so high and the money is almost worthless.

With all these happening to him, I have vowed never to keep money in Naira since 2018. The highest I have in my Naira account this month is 300k and it's because I want to make some little purchases and restock more food before they go up again. It won't even be enough for my 2 months feeding.

So, wise people now save in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, etc.

Only old school people keep money in Naira or people who are about to spend it within a week.

It's not about having money, but protecting, reinvesting, and managing it, else you'll suffer and people you used to help will even mock you and call you unwise lazy man who used to be rich, but couldn't manage his wealth.

In summary, those real Nairaland millionaires are probably wise, but not all of them are millionaires.

Even if they are, responsibility and beg beg people go don run dem down if they aren't wise to say no to some requests, invest in agriculture, crypto, stocks, or other businesses.

Sadly, some rich people can't say no to avoid being called stingy, wicked or broke.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Klinxmanz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25
Sir ilegend, pls if i may find favour from u sir, pls u fit help me wit 3k abeg sir, 9154411811 opay thanks and God bless u richly. [quote author=iLegendd post=128643592]

No wise Nigerian who is technologically inclined has his money in Nigeria. I'm still upset with the government.

My dad's gratuity they were supposed to pay 9-10 years ago, they never paid it. Now that the money has lost value, they started paying 1 million per month. And in each month, it loses value.

I doubt he'll do anything tangible with with apart from feeding, but if it was paid 10 years ago, he would've built more houses and done more big things.

Even before they started paying, one oga requested for some percentage before it could be paid. He offered him 500k, but he requested 1m. They paid.

For me, I don't care about that money because it's not mine and it's almost worthless. Lost more than 200% of its value. I love working for my things from scratch, so my eye no even go there.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Klinxmanz(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25
Jeon:
Idiots, beggars quoting up themselves.
You can never find my monikers or see me begging or so desperated to be picked on a giveaway threads, dropping account numbers on betting, sports sex den/ashawo pages or switching to another moniker to tell stories that disconnect the veins from the heart and scamming in the of seeking for a capital.

ldiots, you all will die on my matter.
Anuty abeg take am easy, everything go still fine!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Laurene: 5:54am On Feb 26
reXurrectionZA:
When access bank block your money for three months, and you dey run from bank to police to CID, to bank to local court to swear affidavit to CID to bank. and even when the ugly bank woman is telling you it was an error. they still dey stall to open your account. that day you will hate the evil banking system in Nigeria.
why would any bank block your money for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Daniel7543: 7:54am On Feb 27
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz

Una good morning oo… I just wan tell una say I’m single nd I’m searching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by narite: 8:14am On Feb 27
faceland:

In USA, millions of people became millionaires in dollars. So their are millions of Americans that have billions of naira if converted.

This is less than $300 that 95% of Nigerians don't have in their account.
You think 300$ na small money?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by faceland: 11:23am On Feb 27
narite:

You think 300$ na small money?

Yeah right. SecureSave Study me ass. A company that want you to hire them to handle your emergency says 70% of Americans can't handle $400 emergency (they sell emergency fund, a concept that is Ludacris to an impoverish Nigerian. If they are so poor, why take money from them instead of charity?).

The USA is one of the most successful people in the history of human civilization. It is not uncommon to be tip $100 flat. Of cause you can search and see what you want to see. Let's ignore the abundance where millions of people have the equivalent of over 200 BILLION NAIRA in one country (and thousands yearly become first generation NEW millionaires in dollars, let's ignore that actually facts).

Invite securesave study to Nigeria to offer their services, they would tell you point blank that 99% cannot afford their services.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27
I don’t believe this statistic.

I’m viewing it through the same lens as those who who say most Americans don’t have $1000 in their bank accounts. Umm okay 🙄

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Daniel7543: 8:09am On Feb 28
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz
Stargurl20

Una good morning oo… hw una night? I just wan tell una say I’m single nd I’m searching.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) by Goodlady(f): 8:30am On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
Pocochantas
Cococandy
Jennyclay
Kobojunkie
Siofra
Goodlady
Anny69
EreluRoz
Stargurl20

Una good morning oo… hw una night? I just wan tell una say I’m single nd I’m searching.
Daniel how are you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma: She Is 4 Years Older Than Me. What Do I Do? Please Advice O / How Person Go Fit Knw Wen Condom Tear Abeg? / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.