Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Are Women So Emotional? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Emotional? (9828 Views)

Poll: As a woman, do you cry often?

Yes: 27% (22 votes)
No: 24% (19 votes)
I'm not a woman: 48% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by yme1(f): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
I only cry when there is no one around for reasonable reasons, not much of a cry baby undecided
But sometimes it is inevitable not to cry around peeps. Imagine u lost someone dear and the news just dropped on u like a bombshell
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
millysly:

that is how god created us.i think the question should be directed to him.
god pls why did u create them this way? U knw what i mean
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by baslone: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
Some even cry during s.ex!
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by aribisala0(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
men and women are equally emotional. they just display different types of emotions more
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by kabukabu50(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
Men and women are hardwired to be emotional, the difference is men are taught to suppress theirs and women are encouraged to express theirs, K cool

Now that I answered your silly question, pay me for my internet time spent. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by omo9ja1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
good post, but I think the women show their emotion either crying or physical appearance can reveal, men also are emotional but many hide it inside them lol
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by silibaba: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
women/ladies cry often if they found outu are not good on bed grin.is an indirect of telling the DUDE to improve or, grin
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by aribisala0(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
men suppress SOME types of emotions women suppress SOME types
crying is just one way of displaying hundreds of emotions
Anger,hostility,joy,sadness,jealousy,irritability,elation, fear,euphoria,surprise and shame  are all emotions.
i think some posters do not know what emotions are or what emotional means.
to NOT be emotional is to be dead.
who tends to express the more aggressive violent type more. 
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by emmatok(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Why do women have long hair?. . . Why do women get pregnant?

Ignorance Level of the Topic and subsequent post cannot just be compartmentalized. . . Quntuplicated Discombobulation!. . .
[/size]

HABA,

Do always jump on treads to defend women?

The OP is not insulting any woman here, just making a comment .

Cool down bro.

But women are emotional

And i cannot live with an unemotional woman, cos' that is what i lack.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by redsun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Women are carved out by nature to mellow,to calm situations and put things in order,a true woman is an order in chaos.But the modern day woman wants to be everything,wants to be like a man that she is not.Joggling everything and losing out of everthing.

The ladies,the madams and the trouser wearers.Let me the other word that summons all.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hi poster, you know emotions is human, the only difference is that guys are not raised to show it in public especially Africans, and I think it's not automatically a sign of strengh
As a human being we have our sensibility, of course you have to be tough enough because life is very hard and you can't afford to be emotional to every situation but sometimes it's good to let things happen if you want to cry once just do it because the more you block yourself the more you risk to be depressive
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by aribisala0(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
when two guys exchange blows
or an agbero rips off a side mirror
or soldiers attack police
or wayne rooney kicks an opponent
are they being emotional
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by runsgirl: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
Emotion is peaceful.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by ak47mann(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
but hw about bad women undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by redsun(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
Bad women are not necessary.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by AMONIBIA(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
Women are emotional beings, thats the way they are!
As a man you will never understand. Never! Because you have to be a woman to understand them.
Just love love them and forget about 'understanding them (women)' smiley
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
God made them so.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by razznaija(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
That's how we were made, besides if we are not sensitive, how are we going to be a nice and caring parent to our children?
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Judgegeorge007(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Women are so emotional and tends to cry for no reason cos there strive attention like a fat kid loves candy, rather than just come out straight and state what they want,they rather bust into their crocodile tears, that shit really pisses me off, i used to date this girl back them and in the six months that we dated,her dad died twice
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz, ur abundantly sick
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Judgegeorge007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Said a dickface who steals money for cyber time to create bullshit and joblessness threads out of desperation and attention.   lipsrsealed

Coming from you, an excellent compliment.   wink
point of correction, Mrs Chima is an emotional psychopath
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Galaxy7: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
Don't be deceived,most of these tears are fake!
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Yorisb: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Galaxy7:

+1
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by babsomotde(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
na so God create una, No more, no less
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
Galaxy7:

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.Never be decieved by what is not good for you.

Women are like men and every otherthing in nature,there are good ones,and there are bad ones.What we choose to put up with in life are the things we can handle .
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by MrsChima1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Judgegeorge007:

point of correction, Mrs Chima is an emotional psychopath

I see femanbitches are on the rise. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by publisher(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=15pt]LOL, i've come to realize that most women's tears dont mean SHaitza,they even cry harder whenever they are about to EFF you up.
The ONLY time women REALLY cry is when they are bereaved (like everybody else) and during Child birth labour.

When you see a woman crying cos her bf dumped her,dont feel pity o. She only crying cos her bf beat her to it.i.e she didnt get to dump his A$$ first. grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by sandysprax(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
Guess she has seen ur Magic stick and i guess its sooooo BIG it makes her cry,either for joy or otherwise grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ OP
Have you ever considered that it is your presence that brings tears to her eyes? I doubt she cries when her loved ones and friends are around. Dude, you are the problem. Take your bad luck somewhere else and leave the poor girl alone.
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Yorisb: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ OP
Have you ever considered that it is your presence that brings tears to her eyes? I doubt she cries when her loved ones and friends are around. Dude, you are the problem. Take your bad luck somewhere else and leave the poor girl alone.

Chei see bashing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Emotional? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
It's our coping mechanism. I don't cry sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Signs You Are With A Weak Man / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.