Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians (8834 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Brendaniel: 9:54am On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

Others too did the same!

Noah called people to enter the ark! If they don't they will perish!

Same as Moses!

Nothing special!

All Prophets were the way...in their respective times!

But none of them apart from Jesus Christ ever promised eternal life with the father, only Jesus did....
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 9:55am On Mar 04
Brendaniel:

But none of them apart from Jesus Christ ever promised eternal life with the father, only Jesus did....

So you mean the people of Moses, Noah, Abraham, etc won't get eternal life?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by OyinO: 11:07am On Mar 04
Religious faith is belief, belief is not real. You can never grow when your mind is hinged on fake things or by living a fake life.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Nacson(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

Jesus didn't die!
He is not God!
God no dey die!
God can save people without killing and shedding blood!

Now I understand you have 96 demon preventing you from knowing the truth.
Above scripture you quoted shows you don't know how spiritual realms is structure; this is 5he work of the of devil's cohorts.
He only left the earthly temple to present himself to old testament saints in paradise for three days. All these are written before he manifested in flesh. Let me stop here. I pity you! Repent and leave religion. JESUS Christ is only way to heaven.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On Mar 04
Nacson:

Now I understand you have 96 demon preventing you from knowing the truth.
Above scripture you quoted shows you don't know how spiritual realms is structure; this is 5he work of the of devil's cohorts.
He only left the earthly temple to present himself to old testament saints in paradise for three days. All these are written before he manifested in flesh. Let me stop here. I pity you! Repent and leave religion. JESUS Christ is only way to heaven.

Na 666 demons you have closing your eyelids from the truth!
Where was it written in your Bible that when Jesus died he went to present himself to the so-called people he created! Did he also mark attendance?

Repent from what to what?

From believe in one God to believe in 3 in one God!
From believe that God can forgive sin to believe that God needs blood to forgive sins!
From believe God does not need a son to help him to believe that God needs sons and 24 elders to help him!

I'll pass!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 2:15pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

Do you know the meaning of Elohim?

In the Bible, it can mean God or gods or Satan or Angel or Man!

So it doesn't mean anything when it is translated as God or god in English

The concept of God/god (Elohim) in the Bible is deceptive and can easily be translated as one wishes.

Son of God
In the Bible we see that Moses was God for Pharaoh, Satan is the God of the world, Sons of God came to sleep with humans (Genesis 6:1-4), God fought Jacob and lost, Jesus is the son of God, Even you are Gods. Most of these Gods are from "Elohim" in Hebrew. Elohim which can be translated as "gods" can be used in the singular sense for God, for god, Angels, Superhuman, and for people of authority such as a Judge or ruler.

Elohim as God aka Yahweh
Take note that in Gen 1:1 In the Beginning God (Elohim) created the heaven and earth.

Used as gods
Now I know that the LORD (Yahweh) is greater than all other gods (Elohim), for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exo 18:11

“Whoever sacrifices to any god (Elohim) other than the LORD (Yahweh) must be destroyed. Exo 22:20

As an Angel (Cos i don't think Jacob can fight God.)
“Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.” Gen 32:28

Humans are God (Elohim)
Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “gods"(Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6
All these are your perception of what the Bible is saying but what is the Quran is saying concerning these? What is the Quran's story about God and creation? You can start from the very beginning as the Bible did.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Mar 04
Hanndye:

All these are your perception of what the Bible is saying but what is the Quran is saying concerning these? What is the Quran's story about God and creation? You can start from the very beginning as the Bible did.

My perception?

Okay prove me wrong now then!

The story of the creation in Islam is available online. Just search!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Brendaniel: 4:02pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

That's why Jesus came to grant all human beings eternal life
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Mar 04
Brendaniel:
■ That's why Jesus came to grant all human beings eternal life
Jesus Christ never said He came to do that. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
Eternal life was only made available to the people of Old Law of Moses after they had first attained righteousness not before — Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, and even then it was not guaranteed — Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31 and Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20. The promise of Eternal Life in this life before one even becomes holy and Righteous is obtained only via Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 5:02pm On Mar 04
Kobojunkie:
Eternal life was only made available to the people of Old Law of Moses after they had first attained righteousness not before — Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, and even then it was not guaranteed — Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 31 and Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20. The promise of Eternal Life in this life before one even becomes holy and Righteous is obtained only via Jesus Christ. undecided

Your own God of Israel is a partial and not fair before!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
■ Your own God of Israel is a partial and not fair before!
How did you arrive at this conclusion of yours? undecided
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 5:07pm On Mar 04
Brendaniel:

That's why Jesus came to grant all human beings eternal life

This your God is not fair and Just!

Unfit to be God!

So na after Jesus eternal life dey? But before Jesus no eternal life?

Run away from Christianity!

God wey no get plan from the outset for all creations!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 5:09pm On Mar 04
Kobojunkie:
How did you arrive at this conclusion of yours? undecided

Some have eternal life while it's not available to others!

Is this fair and Just?

And the God that call himself God of Israel and not of others!

Na racist God?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:
■ Some have eternal life while it's not available to others! Is this fair and Just?
■ And the God that call himself God of Israel and not of others! Na racist God?
So you would that eternal life and the responsibilities that go with it be forced on all or what? Help me make sense to what you claim abeg! undecided

2. Men chose to go their own way rather than serve Him. But you demand He force Himself on them regardless? Are you just arguing for argument sake or what? undecided
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 6:39pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

My perception?

Okay prove me wrong now then!

The story of the creation in Islam is available online. Just search!

Why don't you just tell the story as sweet as you can as I assume you must be proud of you religion.
As for proving you wrong, I must tell you no human can be called a child of God unless he or she as a special relationship with God since the fall of Adam. The relationship must be as approved by God Himself. You can't force a relationship with him. 'All your righteousness are like firlty rags' says the good Book. So Jesus by His Heavenly being, His birth into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit and His being first of the new Creation of God of which the true Christians and others shall be changed into, is indeed the true Son of God. 'Jesus, the same yesterday, today and forever' also says the Bible.
'If you have seen me, you have seen the Father'. Who else can say this except Jesus.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Brendaniel: 7:54pm On Mar 04
AntiChristian:

This your God is not fair and Just!

Unfit to be God!

So na after Jesus eternal life dey? But before Jesus no eternal life?

Run away from Christianity!

God wey no get plan from the outset for all creations!

The first man lost it and brought death upon man but Jesus Christ brought life and life eternal...

I told you earlier on that you read the bible like a story book, because of the sin of Adam no man could live eternal life but Jesus Christ came to change all of that....

All the prophets that came before Jesus could not do it, The living word of God had to become flesh to do that for man, the same word that created everything had to become flesh to make it possible.

So when Jesus Christ was on earth, he was 100% God and 100% man, this was God 100% in human flesh, so when he died, he also died as a man, God had to take human status to die for man.

No prophet was worthy to do it because all of them were born of the seed of Adam.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Mar 05
Brendaniel:

The first man lost it and brought death upon man but Jesus Christ brought life and life eternal...
The first man didn't lose anything! God made him fail. God made Adam and place Satan and the tree with him! Jesus was not even in any picture then!

I told you earlier on that you read the bible like a story book, because of the sin of Adam no man could live eternal life but Jesus Christ came to change all of that....
These are lies constructed for you by the early church fathers! No eternal life before Jesus. God does not have a plan at the beginning of the world to save everyone in a just and fair manner! They all have to wait till Jesus! Lies from hell!

All the prophets that came before Jesus could not do it, The living word of God had to become flesh to do that for man, the same word that created everything had to become flesh to make it possible.

These are lies! All the Prophets before Jesus fulfilled their missions completely! Noah save the people from the flood and guided them to obey God! Moses, Abraham, Lot, etc. did same!
Even John the Baptist did his own part! God doesn't need to come down as flesh to save his people! That's why he sends messengers/Prophets to men!

So when Jesus Christ was on earth, he was 100% God and 100% man, this was God 100% in human flesh, so when he died, he also died as a man, God had to take human status to die for man.
If Jesus was an hermaphroditic Man-God then he is greater than the father who is just 100% God and 0% Man! But on the contrary, Jesus said the father is greater than him!

And Jesus being 100% hermaphroditic Man-God is false.

1. When Jesus was baptized, a voice said from heaven this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased! If the voice comes from the father in heaven then Jesus was on earth!

2. When Jesus was dying he called God! Eli Eli Lama sabachthani. 100% Man-God dey call God?

3. Jesus told one of the disciples he is going to his God! God dey get God?

4. And when Jesus was a baby man-God, his parents had to run away with him so that the evil king won't kill him. God dey run from his creation!

No prophet was worthy to do it because all of them were born of the seed of Adam.

Jesus too was of the seed of Adam through David!
He has two different sets of genealogy in Matthew and Luke!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Brendaniel: 10:39am On Mar 05
AntiChristian:
The first man didn't lose anything! God made him fail. God made Adam and place Satan and the tree with him! Jesus was not even in any picture then!

These are lies constructed for you by the early church fathers! No eternal life before Jesus. God does not have a plan at the beginning of the world to save everyone in a just and fair manner! They all have to wait till Jesus! Lies from hell!

These are lies! All the Prophets before Jesus fulfilled their missions completely! Noah save the people from the flood and guided them to obey God! Moses, Abraham, Lot, etc. did same!
Even John the Baptist did his own part! God doesn't need to come down as flesh to save his people! That's why he sends messengers/Prophets to men!

If Jesus was an hermaphroditic Man-God then he is greater than the father who is just 100% God and 0% Man! But on the contrary, Jesus said the father is greater than him!

And Jesus being 100% hermaphroditic Man-God is false.

1. When Jesus was baptized, a voice said from heaven this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased! If the voice comes from the father in heaven then Jesus was on earth!

2. When Jesus was dying he called God! Eli Eli Lama sabachthani. 100% Man-God dey call God?

3. Jesus told one of the disciples he is going to his God! God dey get God?

4. And when Jesus was a baby man-God, his parents had to run away with him so that the evil king won't kill him. God dey run from his creation!

Jesus too was of the seed of Adam through David!
He has two different sets of genealogy in Matthew and Luke!

You see why I said you read the bible like a story book....
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Mar 05
Hanndye:

Why don't you just tell the story as sweet as you can as I assume you must be proud of you religion.
If you need it you can read up!
I read yours too on my own!

As for proving you wrong, I must tell you no human can be called a child of God unless he or she as a special relationship with God since the fall of Adam. The relationship must be as approved by God Himself. You can't force a relationship with him. 'All your righteousness are like firlty rags' says the good Book. So Jesus by His Heavenly being, His birth into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit and His being first of the new Creation of God of which the true Christians and others shall be changed into, is indeed the true Son of God. 'Jesus, the same yesterday, today and forever' also says the Bible.
'If you have seen me, you have seen the Father'. Who else can say this except Jesus.

I will point out your falsehood in bold one by one.

1. Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God". Matthew 5:9
2. Righteousness is not filthy rags. When Jesus met the ruler who asked him about eternal Life, Jesus told him to obey the commandments!

Matthew 19:16-19
Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”

So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

He said to Him, “Which ones?”

Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”
3. Jesus saying if you have seen me you have seen the father!
God send Jesus a message. Once you've seen the messenger you've seen the one who sent the message!
This is common sense as Jesus explains it below.

John 5:30
I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

John 6:38
for I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

John 14:24
Whoever does not love me does not observe my words. The word that you are hearing is not mine, but belongs to the Father who sent me.

John 14:31
But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do. Get up, let us go from here.

John 12:49-50
For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment means everlasting life. So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.”

John 7:16
Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him who sent me.

John 8:38
I speak the things I have seen while with my Father, but you do the things you have heard from your father.”

John 5:19
Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:48am On Mar 05
Brendaniel:

You see why I said you read the bible like a story book....

How was the Bible written?

Who named it Bible?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Brendaniel: 12:21pm On Mar 05
AntiChristian:

How was the Bible written?

Who named it Bible?

I've told you the truth....
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Mar 05
Brendaniel:

I've told you the truth....

And I did too!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 1:49pm On Mar 05
AntiChristian:
If you need it you can read up!
I read yours too on my own!

I will point out your falsehood in bold one by one.

1. Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God". Matthew 5:9
2. Righteousness is not filthy rags. When Jesus met the ruler who asked him about eternal Life, Jesus told him to obey the commandments!

Matthew 19:16-19

3. Jesus saying if you have seen me you have seen the father!
God send Jesus a message. Once you've seen the messenger you've seen the one who sent the message!
This is common sense as Jesus explains it below.

Your Aguements can be explained as follows

1) When Jesus said blessed are the peace makers, don't surpose He was talking about earthly peace makers but peace makers like Himself, between God and man. For this Jesus was called the Prince of Peace. You can go figure, He was recorded as refusing to settle a family dispute.

2) Who authorized the Commandments Jesus asked the ruler to obey. Certainly, not ordained by nobody else than God.

3) Do you agree God sent Jesus a message right from Heaven?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 2:35pm On Mar 05
Hanndye:

Your Aguements can be explained as follows

1) When Jesus said blessed are the peace makers, don't surpose He was talking about earthly peace makers but peace makers like Himself, between God and man. For this Jesus was called the Prince of Peace. You can go figure, He was recorded as refusing to settle a family dispute.
Show where Jesus explained this?

2) Who authorized the Commandments Jesus asked the ruler to obey. Certainly, not ordained by nobody else than God.
So you lied earlier that righteousness is filthy rags!

3) Do you agree God sent Jesus a message right from Heaven?
No! I agree God send revelations to all his messengers as He deem fit! Not only Jesus
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 6:42pm On Mar 05
AntiChristian:
Show where Jesus explained this?

So you lied earlier that righteousness is filthy rags!

No! I agree God send revelations to all his messengers as He deem fit! Not only Jesus
ONE: My kingdom is not of this world He says.

TWO: But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64 :6.
OUR (yours and mine) ways of pleasing God other than His Ordination.
THREE: Unaguably, no-one can compare with Jesus. Is it in terms of testimonials and foretellings of and by Him, not to talk of the miraculouses.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Mar 06
Hanndye:

ONE: My kingdom is not of this world He says.

So who among the othe prophets called to the kingdom of the world? Every Prophet called to the kingdom of God. Didn't John the Baptist say repent the kingdom of God is at hand?

TWO: But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64 :6.
OUR (yours and mine) ways of pleasing God other than His Ordination.
So you mean Jesus was wrong telling that man to obey the commandments?
Why didn't Jesus tell him he doesn't need to be righteous?

THREE: Unaguably, no-one can compare with Jesus. Is it in terms of testimonials and foretellings of and by Him, not to talk of the miraculouses.

I know your Bible is centred around Jesus! And Jesus was pictured to be perfect and others imperfect!

But Jesus didn't do anything by himself! He had someone who sent him!

He had a God!

He worshipped his God!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 6:43am On Mar 06
AntiChristian:

So who among the othe prophets called to the kingdom of the world? Every Prophet called to the kingdom of God. Didn't John the Baptist say repent the kingdom of God is at hand?

So you mean Jesus was wrong telling that man to obey the commandments?
Why didn't Jesus tell him he doesn't need to be righteous..... ' Matthew 6:33.

I know your Bible is centred around Jesus! And Jesus was pictured to be perfect and others imperfect!

But Jesus didn't do anything by himself! He had someone who sent him!

He had a God!

He worshipped his God!

ONE: This MAN says MINE 'Kingdom'. Whatever belongs to God also belongs to Him as His Son. And He said it to emphasize that His Kingdom is not canal and earthly in nature unlike other prophets who wage canal or physical wars.

TWO: Tell me whose Commandments. You need to be righteous but not according to YOUR ideas. Jesus says 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness....' Matthew 6'33.
This is where you have to be careful of what you believe.

THERE: Of causes Jesus has a God who also is His Father. And is willing, and laid down His life as well, to make Him your Father as well.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Mar 06
Hanndye:

ONE: This MAN says MINE 'Kingdom'. Whatever belongs to God also belongs to Him as His Son. And He said it to emphasize that His Kingdom is not canal and earthly in nature unlike other prophets who wage canal or physical wars.
Which kingdom does he get when he has already said everything belongs to his father? Same Jesus that fought small war in the temple chasing away buyers and sellers? grin

TWO: Tell me whose Commandments. You need to be righteous but not according to YOUR ideas. Jesus says 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness....' Matthew 6'33.
This is where you have to be careful of what you believe.
Jesus told the rich man to obey the commandments! Was that a lie?
Did Jesus tell anyone to accept him as Lord and savior?

THERE: Of causes Jesus has a God who also is His Father. And is willing, and laid down His life as well, to make Him your Father as well.
So Jesus your God has another God he is worshipping like the 24 elders?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by Hanndye: 9:09am On Mar 06
AntiChristian:
Which kingdom does he get when he has already said everything belongs to his father? Same Jesus that fought small war in the temple chasing away buyers and sellers? grin

Jesus told the rich man to obey the commandments! Was that a lie?
Did Jesus tell anyone to accept him as Lord and savior?

So Jesus your God has another God he is worshipping like the 24 elders?

ONE: 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Such is the Kingdom we are in unlike yours.

TWO: 'Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.' John 14:1

THREE: You said it! And that's is the Lord God Almighty.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Mar 06
Hanndye:

ONE: 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Such is the Kingdom we are in unlike yours.
It was Paul that never met Jesus wrote that letter! Where did Jesus tell him all that?

TWO: 'Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.' John 14:1
Yeah, we believe in God and we also believe in His Messengers!

THREE: You said it! And that's is the Lord God Almighty.
So we do not worship Jesus but the God that Jesus worshipped!

Matthew 14:23
And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...

Na Powerless person dey pray!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 10:12am On Mar 06
AntiChristian:
It was Paul that never met Jesus wrote that letter! Where did Jesus tell him all that?
But it makes sense that Mohammed who nor his generations ever met Jesus was teaching about Him!?

It surely makes sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament / Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.