Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians (8833 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Mar 06
TenQ:

But it makes sense that Mohammed who nor his generations ever met Jesus was teaching about Him!?

It surely makes sense!

Did Paul ever met Jesus?

And following your Logic, did Jesus ever met any of the Prophets before to have commented about them?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 11:53am On Mar 06
AntiChristian:

Did Paul ever met Jesus?

And following your Logic, did Jesus ever met any of the Prophets before to have commented about them?

You beat the drum, please dance to it.

Did Mohammed meat anyone who met Jesus even in passing?
At least Paul met ALL the Apostles of Jesus except Judas!

BTW:
Why did you run away from my post to you? You got tongue tied? You designed it in such a way that I wouldn't respond to it but vola: I cleaned it up for you.
SMH1
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 12:54pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

You beat the drum, please dance to it.
You defy reasonable logic in this regard!

Did Mohammed meat anyone who met Jesus even in passing?
At least Paul met ALL the Apostles of Jesus except Judas!

Muhammad and Jesus are not contemporaries!
So you are only fooling yourself with this comment.

To write over 10 books about someone you did not meet you need to state your authority!
Even Paul wrote more that all the other disciples put together! cheesy

Were they the ones feeding him the stories they couldn't write? lipsrsealed

See Paul's statements! grin

I say this as a concession, not as a command. 1 Corinthians 7:6

1 Corinthians 7:10
To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.

1 Corinthians 7:12
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

1 Corinthians 7:25
Now about virgins, I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

Why can't all the other disciples do same? Write their opinions for you to follow and mix them with anything they can call scriptures from the Holy Spirit? grin

BTW:
Why did you run away from my post to you? You got tongue tied? You designed it in such a way that I wouldn't respond to it but vola: I cleaned it up for you.
SMH1
Na person wey get time to waste dey answer you continously!

You own argument no dey end!
Argument yesterday, today and forever na your own!
I no fit waste time there!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 1:05pm On Mar 06
AntiChristian:
You defy reasonable logic in this regard!

Muhammad and Jesus are not contemporaries!
So you are only fooling yourself with this comment.

To write over 10 books about someone you did not meet you need to state your authority!
Even Paul wrote more that all the other disciples put together! cheesy

Were they the ones feeding him the stories they couldn't write? lipsrsealed

See Paul's statements! grin

I say this as a concession, not as a command. 1 Corinthians 7:6

1 Corinthians 7:10
To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.

1 Corinthians 7:12
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

1 Corinthians 7:25
Now about virgins, I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

Why can't all the other disciples do same? Write their opinions for you to follow and mix them with anything they can call scriptures from the Holy Spirit? grin

Na person wey get time to waste dey answer you continously!

You own argument no dey end!
Argument yesterday, today and forever na your own!
I no fit waste time there!
I can understand!
Any time you are flogged with reason and truth , you flee!

Only ignorant people do not know that Paul was highly educated and most of the Apostles were not as educated and they have to teach the church by being physically present. Moreover, Paul was commissioned by the Apostles to preach to the Gentile churches.

Acts 15:23-25:
"This is the letter they took along with them: "From: The apostles, elders and brothers at Jerusalem. "To: The Gentile brothers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia. Greetings! "We understand that some believers from here have upset you and questioned your salvation, but they had no such instructions from us. So it seemed wise to us, having unanimously agreed on our decision, to send to you these two official representatives, along with our beloved Barnabas and Paul."

Now, tell me where Mohammed got his information about Jesus for him to claim fictional stories about Him?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

I can understand!
Any time you are flogged with reason and truth , you flee!
I have a job o and even i don't have time for pointless arguments!

Only ignorant people do not know that Paul was highly educated and most of the Apostles were not as educated and they have to teach the church by being physically present. Moreover, Paul was commissioned by the Apostles to preach to the Gentile churches.

Acts 15:23-25:
"This is the letter they took along with them: "From: The apostles, elders and brothers at Jerusalem. "To: The Gentile brothers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia. Greetings! "We understand that some believers from here have upset you and questioned your salvation, but they had no such instructions from us. So it seemed wise to us, having unanimously agreed on our decision, to send to you these two official representatives, along with our beloved Barnabas and Paul."
Which school did Paul attend? Who were his teachers? And why did Jesus choose mostly illiterates?

And you are quoting Luke's Acts again who is a historian writing historical accounts!

Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, Luke 1:1-3

Now, tell me where Mohammed got his information about Jesus for him to claim fictional stories about Him?

From Allah by inspiration!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 4:24pm On Mar 06
AntiChristian:
I have a job o and even i don't have time for pointless arguments!

Which school did Paul attend? Who were his teachers? And why did Jesus choose mostly illiterates?

And you are quoting Luke's Acts again who is a historian writing historical accounts!

From Allah by inspiration!
Are you sure it was Allah to told Mohammed ?
What is your evidence?

Mohammed said it was one spirit that he doesn't even know it's name unto prophet Waraqa informed him that the Spirit was Jibril!

LOL!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 4:31pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

Are you sure it was Allah to told Mohammed ?
What is your evidence?

Yes, i am.
The evidence is in the Qur'an and Muhammad's legacy in his country Saudi Arabia!

Mohammed said it was one spirit that he doesn't even know it's name unto prophet Waraqa informed him that the Spirit was Jibril!

LOL!
Abeg what did Holy spirit just confused you to type? Did you even read the sentence?

Can you show me the evidence Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights? Did he eat at all?
Can you mention five names and surnames of those Jesus healed?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 4:41pm On Mar 06
AntiChristian:

Yes, i am.
The evidence is in the Qur'an and Muhammad's legacy in his country Saudi Arabia!

How can a book be an evidence?
What makes this book extraordinary?
Which other prophet in history has book validating Prophethood?
AntiChristian:

Abeg what did Holy spirit just confused you to type? Did you even read the sentence?

Can you show me the evidence Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights? Did he eat at all?
Unfortunately for you, Allah says that Jesus did much more difficult signs than not eating or even healing.

Did you know that Jesus created LIFE exactly like Allah created Adam?

It seems you don't know

Qur'an 3:49
And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird , by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.

Was Allah telling lies?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 4:45pm On Mar 06
TenQ:

How can a book be an evidence?
What makes this book extraordinary?
Which other prophet in history has book validating Prophethood?

Unfortunately for you, Allah says that Jesus did much more difficult signs than not eating or even healing.

Did you know that Jesus created LIFE exactly like Allah created Adam?

It seems you don't know

And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird , by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.

Was Allah telling lies?

Bring evidence and you are still quoting the book that you said can't be used as evidence again!
Enough with your Galatians 3:1 attitude!

Oya answer!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 5:14pm On Mar 06
AntiChristian:

Bring evidence and you are still quoting the book that you said can't be used as evidence again!
Enough with your Galatians 3:1 attitude!

Oya answer!
What is special with your book to be used as evidence.

Allah has already answered you about Jesus: He is even a Co-Creator of life.

Was Allah telling lies?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Mar 07
TenQ:

What is special with your book to be used as evidence.

Allah has already answered you about Jesus: He is even a Co-Creator of life.

Was Allah telling lies?

You don't need to quote from the book you said is not special!

Oya answer!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 8:43am On Mar 07
All these because you cannot explain how the Qur'an is a miracle or proof from Allah!
SMH!

AntiChristian:

You don't need to quote from the book you said is not special!

Oya answer!
Sometimes when Muslims have nothing else to say they speak with the intelligence of toddlers.

*Is it untrue that Jesus create life just like Allah?

*Is it untrue that Jesus gave eyes to the blind?

*Is it untrue that Jesus gave life to the dead?

If of all things, you are asking for evidence that Jesus eat Akpu or Rice or not while fasting, don't you think you are questioning your rationality?

Please falsify the questions above and I will gladly oblige you!

You can see how intelligent you sound!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Mar 07
TenQ:
All these because you cannot explain how the Qur'an is a miracle or proof from Allah!
SMH!

Sometimes when Muslims have nothing else to say they speak with the intelligence of toddlers.

If of all things, you are asking for evidence that Jesus eat Akpu or Rice or not while fasting, don't you think you are questioning your rationality?

You said I can't use the Qur'an as evidence and i have agreed with you that i have no evidence again! You don win!

Oya answer without reference to your Bible too!
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 10:06am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

You said I can't use the Qur'an as evidence and i have agreed with you that i have no evidence again! You don win!

Oya answer without reference to your Bible too!
Okay!
It seems you agree that the Qur'an is not an evidence to prove the Prophethood of Mohammed.

The next part you artfully avoided :

Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Mar 07
TenQ:

Okay!
It seems you agree that the Qur'an is not an evidence to prove the Prophethood of Mohammed.

The next part you artfully avoided :

You need to answer me first?
Re: 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians by TenQ: 10:14am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

You need to answer me first?
The once you respond to your silly motive, then I can answer you with the answers that match your nature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament / Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.