Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) (45365 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Mcslize: 6:59pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa is far gone. This one is a complete lost soul. It's the copy copy ladies that will heed to her feminine beliefs that I just pity. Those ones that don't have the minds of their own that follow bad advice.

I repeat, Eunoiaa is far gone. This one won't respect a man at all, and I doubt if she can raise well to do children befitting children from good homes.

I repeat, Eunoiaa is gone and lost. Ladies with common sense, please and please distance yourself from these kind of ladies like Eunoiaa. Her kind can't build a perfect home with any man. She is completely lost in her feminism beliefs. And she will wreck so many homes for those ladies that always like taking bad advice from their fellow ladies. Be wise ladies. Distance yourself from ladies like Eunoiaa.

This is quite terrible and pitiful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by dkidd: 6:59pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:
I love the lady and her ruthlessness.

That is divine femininity in practice right there, and I wish more women like her would rediscover the true purpose of their feminine essence and being: spread their seeds and dominate men, just as Mother Eve intended.

The redpill is responsible today for so many unwoke ills ravaging our society, and most especially for the fact that it has bred a culture of entitlement to faithfulness in men.

This was literally unheard of less than 200 years ago. Women have never owed men loyalty in the past and will never owe them; it is not in our DNA to be faithful. Any woman who goes on and on about faithfulness, and propagating it, check well. She's a misandrist influenced by an utopian, patriarchal world that has had her brain rewired into thinking men desire faithfulness (the most*) in a relationship. Even nature doesn't support the female's faithfulness.

I will just advise men to go back to the drawing boards of their forefathers and restrategize. I know this can be hard for them, with them being the testerical gender (they hate hearing the truth), but they should internalize the fact that women are incapable of emotions in any form and so adjust their expectations accordingly. So long as a woman can give you a baby, a ring, and a roof, that is all you need to attain your fulfilment of masculine needs. Men's hard, larger bodies are literally made for nurturing, so y'all should get that nonsense ideas of romantic love and exclusivity out of your heads.

To find a cheating woman is to find the best woman.

Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
Never read such nonsense in my life.. women spreading seeds?
Woman gives babies
Ring?
A roof?
Omor that ur colos plug bam sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by crestedaguiyi: 6:59pm On Mar 04
Why him dey shout
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by bemeruca: 6:59pm On Mar 04
Men do it, women do it. No one is more into this business than the other. It's just a human thing.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04
nstore:
...Another 'bottle' thread again..
Bottlers go sell...

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by dkidd: 7:02pm On Mar 04
Overdosed:
She was still telling him to come inside?. LoL.

Come inside for what?
For three.some lol
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Boldideas: 7:05pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

That is divine femininity in practice right there, and I wish more women like her would rediscover the true purpose of their feminine essence and being: spread their seeds and dominate men, just as Mother Eve intended.

The redpill is responsible today for so many unwoke ills ravaging our society, and most especially for the fact that it has bred a culture of entitlement to faithfulness in men.

This was literally unheard of less than 200 years ago. Women have never owed men loyalty in the past and will never owe them; it is not in our DNA to be faithful. Any woman who goes on and on about faithfulness, and propagating it, check well. She's a misandrist influenced by an utopian, patriarchal world that has had her brain rewired into thinking men desire faithfulness (the most*) in a relationship. Even nature doesn't support the female's faithfulness.

I will just advise men to go back to the drawing boards of their forefathers and restrategize. I know this can be hard for them, with them being the testerical gender (they hate hearing the truth), but they should internalize the fact that women are incapable of emotions in any form and so adjust their expectations accordingly. So long as a woman can give you a baby, a ring, and a roof, that is all you need to attain your fulfilment of masculine needs. Men's hard, larger bodies are literally made for nurturing, so y'all should get that nonsense ideas of romantic love and exclusivity out of your heads.

Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Ritual specimen. intimacy gadgets customer. Mother of Acute Loneliness. Online body merchant. Desperado!!!! Slave of exotic homes. We know your type.... Sending you to school was the wrongest idea, No sane man should say a common hello too.. Clout chaser.. Ungrateful element! Incarnate ingrate.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Franking: 7:06pm On Mar 04
Na wetin dey be that.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Ayjay44(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04
Like wtf

Jennyclay is that you on the video?
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04
I have forgotten about those Genders a long time ago
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by femidigital(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:
That is divine femininity in practice right there...
#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Must have come from a very deep place. It is well with you.

i76403766:

Only a man who desire pain monitor his woman's WhatApp or whatever. It's a race to the grave.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Anguldi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04
This bleeding gender at again undecided
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by israelmao(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

To find a cheating woman is to find the best woman.Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...
#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Continue to spread the message of promiscuity,disregard and infidelity about in the name of advancing pretentious and deceptive feminist cause.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by toujurs: 7:10pm On Mar 04
imagrg:
Most women are not to be trusted.
this same gender will tell you, to be vulnerable with her.

grin grin i laugh at the mumu who falls for this. grin
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Dengoh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04
U go dey trust woman... iku pa e
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by dkidd: 7:14pm On Mar 04
Lol.. Simp jam alpha woman grin

Him: Yelling nonsense and powerless vibrating
Her: relax and takes bag from his shaking hands.
Her: Who asked u to tattoo my name on ur back? No one asked u to tattoo my name on ur back. Now u look stupid with my name tatted on ur back
Him: Huhh?
Her:Come inside
You're not leaving and he's not leaving either

Damnnnnn... Real hardcore bitchh just the type I like to bend and beat the pussy to submission
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by qtguru(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04
skit abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Originalsly: 7:19pm On Mar 04
Hmmmm ..... 'stop screaming .... you're not leaving and he is not leaving either." .... I never knew juju can be this strong.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 7:19pm On Mar 04
He doesn't have a gun, I guess
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Dancebreaker: 7:20pm On Mar 04
If it's just a girlfriend, I won't bother. Dem be public toilet before sef. I will pretend to forgive but use her like shege.

And toss her.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by faceland: 7:20pm On Mar 04
In their room.

That is how he would have come back and sleep on another man's germs and DNA all over his bed/woman.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Basicend: 7:22pm On Mar 04
imagrg:
Most women are not to be trusted.

ALL cool.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Bellotelli: 7:29pm On Mar 04
Nicepoker:
At the end your kind do end up with one who handle you like a well battered ram.
Don't get it twisted, that is a guy you just quoted
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Babastrong(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04
Hustlers no dey chase hues.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by LordPsalm(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
JennyClay pikin

U go tire.

All u need is a confused mechnic to send u on 9months iT(pregnancy)

3 Likes

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Watinhapen(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04
The girl wants to collect a quick one in a room paid by her bf. You would be surprised that the other guy offered her money in exchange for sex. Some females can be moronic and evil.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Proserpina: 7:32pm On Mar 04
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by callmevirus(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Na dem
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Proserpina: 7:40pm On Mar 04
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04
The American government will still support the girl. wink
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Orelafintun: 7:44pm On Mar 04
Olarewaju89:
Nobody Gossips More than a Husband & Wife Who are in Good Terms. cheesy grin
What this man needs to Kpai is just a quick move by the driver of the woman.
A severe head injury is likely. The woman by virtue of her comfortable position will still be safe. Men be careful outside there. Ground dey slippery o even without rain. Be careful!!!
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by t2luv1: 7:46pm On Mar 04
GistMedia0:
A romantic vacation turned into a heart-wrenching ordeal for a young man who discovered his girlfriend's infidelity at a Miami hotel. Sources close to the couple, whose identities remain undisclosed, reveal that what was meant to be a time of relaxation and love quickly turned into a scene of shock and betrayal.

Eyewitnesses report that the couple had checked into a luxurious Miami hotel, eager to enjoy their time together in the vibrant city. However, their happiness was short-lived as the boyfriend stumbled upon a devastating sight in their hotel room.

The unsuspecting boyfriend returned to their room earlier than expected, only to find his girlfriend in a compromising position with another man. Witnesses recount the raw emotion as the boyfriend's expression shifted from confusion to disbelief, his world unraveling before his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z7tKTUyWsM

Bienvendo a Miami Senor. Tomatelo con calma (Take it easy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.