Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) (45458 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by bewla(m): 3:58am On Mar 05
Westerhoffe:

No be you inspire that girl?
Na you na...

She put the poor guy in 'a bottle', tightened the cap that the guy just lost his senses as breeze no touch am again, he head to a tattoo shop to tattoo her name on his back.

Now he's screaming and yet his eyes are not yet clear!

Arrgh!!! Women!!!
Magnetor
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Winnin009: 4:50am On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:
I love the lady and her ruthlessness.

That is divine femininity in practice right there, and I wish more women like her would rediscover the true purpose of their feminine essence and being: spread their seeds and dominate men, just as Mother Eve intended.

The redpill is responsible today for so many unwoke ills ravaging our society, and most especially for the fact that it has bred a culture of entitlement to faithfulness in men.

This was literally unheard of less than 200 years ago. Women have never owed men loyalty in the past and will never owe them; it is not in our DNA to be faithful. Any woman who goes on and on about faithfulness, and propagating it, check well. She's a misandrist influenced by an utopian, patriarchal world that has had her brain rewired into thinking men desire faithfulness (the most*) in a relationship. Even nature doesn't support the female's faithfulness.

I will just advise men to go back to the drawing boards of their forefathers and restrategize. I know this can be hard for them, with them being the testerical gender (they hate hearing the truth), but they should internalize the fact that women are incapable of emotions in any form and so adjust their expectations accordingly. So long as a woman can give you a baby, a ring, and a roof, that is all you need to attain your fulfilment of masculine needs. Men's hard, larger bodies are literally made for nurturing, so y'all should get that nonsense ideas of romantic love and exclusivity out of your heads.

To find a cheating woman is to find the best woman.

Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

This is literally the funniest shit online. You should market this stuff. Lots of foolish people out there; you’ll make bank!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by ifinger: 4:51am On Mar 05
U de rate women Na u Sabi ! As I speak dem de finger married women for my end even suck her bwess inside office oh . And that kind woman go de form responsible woman for the simp husband at home !
Infact I walked in on one of my colleagues sucking our married secretary bwess .

As a guy I bone 🦴 like I no see dem ,wen the lady left I engaged the guy he was just laughing telling me how d lady wanted him to Fok her !
Omo mother of two oh things de occur!
Most of this women no send de just want the pipe and they will get it from anybody even Dia houseboy
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05
Mcslize:
Eunoiaa is far gone. This one is a complete lost soul. It's the copy copy ladies that will heed to her feminine beliefs that I just pity. Those ones that don't have the minds of their own that follow bad advice.

I repeat, Eunoiaa is far gone. This one won't respect a man at all, and I doubt if she can raise well to do children befitting children from good homes.

I repeat, Eunoiaa is gone and lost. Ladies with common sense, please and please distance yourself from these kind of ladies like Eunoiaa. Her kind can't build a perfect home with any man. She is completely lost in her feminism beliefs. And she will wreck so many homes for those ladies that always like taking bad advice from their fellow ladies. Be wise ladies. Distance yourself from ladies like Eunoiaa.

This is quite terrible and pitiful!

She is right. A woman can service 100men in a day. Can a man do that? Even to service 2 women na wahala. I doff my cap to Eunoiaa for her write up πŸ˜›. We are meant to be Queen Bees, serviced by several workers.

Women are territorial and that is why they hardly tolerate another in their space, but men can tolerate other men in their space. The biggest culprit that turned everything upside down is all them fake religious books, aka the Bible and Quran.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

More women have married as pure virgins and more women have refused men access to their bodies after their husbands' demise than your little mind could fathom.

Women have no seeds to spread: they are simply receptacles.

A single ejaculate from a man can father a million babies from a million different mothers: multiple births resulting from several sperm cells fertilising a single egg, or from a cloven egg fertilized by a single sperm cell, are still a miracle.

Women shed their uterine lining about every month; men have no fertility cycle.

At menopause, women stop menstruating and conception becomes biologically impossible.
A man can get it up and impregnate whoever is available even as a great grandfather.

Men get laid without strings, women form emotional bonds and connections after sex.

A man's piston is almost unaffected by sexual mileage whereas it is easy to tell a honeypot with a sealed lid; one which gets some everyday; one which has pushed in the labour room and one that had been pounded by artificial phalluses.

Men have no breats and asses that would fall and droop and progressively develop wrinkles with age.

You wanna cheat as men cheat?
Go ahead but don't become angry when you can no longer land a man to cheat with due to your visible mileage and body count signs, while the same men you compete with go ahead to hook up with girls who used to play naked in the sand when you first started flexing your cheating muscles.

Dem no dey telli pesin.

Oga, more men are dying due to loneliness. Your write ups goes against statistics. Go ask men who opened up their marriages thinking they were the prize only for them to be disappointed.

Just wait till African women are more financially independent, you go hear am from them.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Babalola0920: 3:01am On Mar 06
The short guy just going front and back felt is pain but in reality na that moment the babe go leave that spot ! She's leaving with nothing i repeat nothing except the clothe she's putting on
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
You must enter bottle oo

I also don't mind being kept in your bottle so long as I will have unfettered access to your pΓΊssy grin
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Firefly2017(f): 2:11am On Mar 09
Whenever I see stuff like this it makes me so forking happy, because guys will do the most dumb things for beautiful girls, while you put a good woman through hell for these radom whores. Insecure little simps everywhere πŸ™„πŸ™„ Y'all ain't seen nothing yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.