Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) (45442 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by GABUJABOY(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:
I love the lady and her ruthlessness.

That is divine femininity in practice right there, and I wish more women like her would rediscover the true purpose of their feminine essence and being: spread their seeds and dominate men, just as Mother Eve intended.

The redpill is responsible today for so many unwoke ills ravaging our society, and most especially for the fact that it has bred a culture of entitlement to faithfulness in men.

This was literally unheard of less than 200 years ago. Women have never owed men loyalty in the past and will never owe them; it is not in our DNA to be faithful. Any woman who goes on and on about faithfulness, and propagating it, check well. She's a misandrist influenced by an utopian, patriarchal world that has had her brain rewired into thinking men desire faithfulness (the most*) in a relationship. Even nature doesn't support the female's faithfulness.

I will just advise men to go back to the drawing boards of their forefathers and restrategize. I know this can be hard for them, with them being the testerical gender (they hate hearing the truth), but they should internalize the fact that women are incapable of emotions in any form and so adjust their expectations accordingly. So long as a woman can give you a baby, a ring, and a roof, that is all you need to attain your fulfilment of masculine needs. Men's hard, larger bodies are literally made for nurturing, so y'all should get that nonsense ideas of romantic love and exclusivity out of your heads.

To find a cheating woman is to find the best woman.

Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...
[/color]

You are right, women keeps secret more than men. But we men boast of knowing this game more.
As a guy the lady you are cheating wth is someone's girlfriend or wife, who have been playing this game secretly for years before getting married, while you were busy doing yours openly.

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
[color=#770077]
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Orlu13: 7:49pm On Mar 04
Starz825:

To find a cheating woman is to find the best woman...

You don kolo cheesy

What did I just read...

Kolobeta

why are u replying that idiot...u are giving her d attention she wants and she is enjoying it....wat kind of men do we even have here
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by KaptainAfrika: 7:55pm On Mar 04
This babe get liver sha !
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by FertilityH: 7:57pm On Mar 04
I dey bottle
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by greypencils: 8:00pm On Mar 04
MemphitzDgreat1:
Nor be new thing naaaa!!
Nor be so dem been dey fuk Mannabbqgrillz's wife for im back while he was always on Nairaland screaming "Our darling daddy" upandan that year?
You hold the idiot for brocos.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Olu1000: 8:01pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

That is divine femininity in practice right there, and I wish more women like her would rediscover the true purpose of their feminine essence and being: spread their seeds and dominate men, just as Mother Eve intended.

The redpill is responsible today for so many unwoke ills ravaging our society, and most especially for the fact that it has bred a culture of entitlement to faithfulness in men.

This was literally unheard of less than 200 years ago. Women have never owed men loyalty in the past and will never owe them; it is not in our DNA to be faithful. Any woman who goes on and on about faithfulness, and propagating it, check well. She's a misandrist influenced by an utopian, patriarchal world that has had her brain rewired into thinking men desire faithfulness (the most*) in a relationship. Even nature doesn't support the female's faithfulness.

I will just advise men to go back to the drawing boards of their forefathers and restrategize. I know this can be hard for them, with them being the testerical gender (they hate hearing the truth), but they should internalize the fact that women are incapable of emotions in any form and so adjust their expectations accordingly. So long as a woman can give you a baby, a ring, and a roof, that is all you need to attain your fulfilment of masculine needs. Men's hard, larger bodies are literally made for nurturing, so y'all should get that nonsense ideas of romantic love and exclusivity out of your heads.

Do not let me spill all these time-held, and -tested secrets to masculine liberation. I will be sharing it to you all in small doses, so you can follow me to keep up if you like. It's what I am here to do. Women are natural born cheaters, and the earlier you know and understand this as a man, the better and happier for you...

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Akuna done drop eulogy to hail herself

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by GenFunction: 8:20pm On Mar 04
Overdosed:
She was still telling him to come inside?. LoL.

Come inside for what?
More waffing
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by professore(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Are you tall or short so I can know the size of bottle 🍾 to buy
Please let us chat on WhatsApp baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Skoonheid(f): 8:30pm On Mar 04
You probably post for likes. Some deep void inside of you that's made you physically and spiritually tired of life. You suffer from existential anguish, all your thoughts are imaginative of the future, seeking a dream that you may never find. Your ego is your biggest idol. May death come quickly to you, to save you from the folly of your wild mindm
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:30pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

More women have married as pure virgins and more women have refused men access to their bodies after their husbands' demise than your little mind could fathom.

Women have no seeds to spread: they are simply receptacles.

A single ejaculate from a man can father a million babies from a million different mothers: multiple births resulting from several sperm cells fertilising a single egg, or from a cloven egg fertilized by a single sperm cell, are still a miracle.

Women shed their uterine lining about every month; men have no fertility cycle.

At menopause, women stop menstruating and conception becomes biologically impossible.
A man can get it up and impregnate whoever is available even as a great grandfather.

Men get laid without strings, women form emotional bonds and connections after sex.

A man's piston is almost unaffected by sexual mileage whereas it is easy to tell a honeypot with a sealed lid; one which gets some everyday; one which has pushed in the labour room and one that had been pounded by artificial phalluses.

Men have no breats and asses that would fall and droop and progressively develop wrinkles with age.

You wanna cheat as men cheat?
Go ahead but don't become angry when you can no longer land a man to cheat with due to your visible mileage and body count signs, while the same men you compete with go ahead to hook up with girls who used to play naked in the sand when you first started flexing your cheating muscles.

Dem no dey telli pesin.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Skoonheid(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Eunoiaa post=128761114]I love the lady and her ruthlessness.

You probably post for likes. Some deep void inside of you that's made you physically and spiritually tired of life. You suffer from existential anguish, all your thoughts are imaginative of the future, seeking a dream that you may never find. Your ego is your biggest idol.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Skoonheid(f): 8:32pm On Mar 04
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by oglalasioux(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Are you tall or short so I can know the size of bottle 🍾 to buy

I knew it was about the guy's height.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Adakintroy: 8:40pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Women and punny attempt at world dominance that never ever ever ever materialize. Lucky for the world America is there as for runners. Now we know once we liberate you this is were it leads. staging mutiny. So long live you under us
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Honestey: 8:42pm On Mar 04
They are the same from the time of Adam

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are satisfyingly wicked grin

It's nourishment for my soul after all. grin

Can I help it?
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Just say women are born olosho and we go understand, save yourself the epistle
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by JetApartment: 9:16pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

Long gibberish, zero point, zero sense...only a dumb lady will want to be single for life like you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by naija4life247: 9:16pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions

And this person's parents were congratulated the day she was born? I doubt it
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by naija4life247: 9:18pm On Mar 04
JetApartment:

Long gibberish, zero point, zero sense...only a dumb lady will want to be single for life like you.

Person wey don do vaginal reconstruction after dem remove her womb, wetin come remain? No be to dey single for life?
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by DDIA: 9:28pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:
She must have thought the guy was still in 'a bottle' she had kept him in.

I watched the video again and again, listened to their conversations and I concluded the guy is still in 'a bottle'.

EreluRoz, come and carry your role model.
grin
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Proserpina: 9:33pm On Mar 04
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by mafmag(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04
Is this ChatGpt or Codeine at work grin

Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by richie240: 9:39pm On Mar 04
Eunoiaa:
Ruthless ko, ruthless ni.
The reason she could afford to run her mouth without fear is becus she knows if he dares touch a single hair on her body, he's going to jail sharp-sharp.

Na men never know their real purpose.
The two greatest men in the bible- Jesus Christ and Paul - were unmarried, e get why!
cool

Matthew 19:10
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
19:11
But he {Jesus} said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

'Red pill' was responsible for nothing but to wake men up to their true self: life is much more than a 'slimy center' and reproduction.

E be like say you never get the memo: men are the prize, not women!
We choose who and when to marry, not the.other way round.
No matter how wonderful a product is, it will forever rot on the shelf if the customer doesn't select it.

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
That's why men are waking up to smell d coffee. Life is more than sex and reproduction.
Why waste my time, energy and money on a whorΓ© who is already conditioned to cheat.

Many men are now realizing that the "The juice is not worth the squeeze", hence the gradual fulfilment of the prophesy in the book of Isaiah:

Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
cool

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by richie240: 9:52pm On Mar 04
Olarewaju89:
Nobody Gossips More than a Husband & Wife Who are in Good Terms. cheesy grin
I agree totally with this.
There's a thing I wanted to share with a deep friend of mine in confidentiality, but couldn't bcus I know that ''two shall come together and become one".

I know that one way or the other he will tell the wife thinking ''shebi it's only my wife I told". And anything that comes to the hearing of a woman, just know say the whole world don hear be that.

Na so I respect myself o.
cool

1 Like

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by darediamond(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04
You are sure full of varying degree of STDs
Eunoiaa:

#Eunoiaa'sPotions
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by ufotunang: 10:36pm On Mar 04
Nawaooo...fear women πŸ™„
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by betshopagent(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
You are just looking for bottle to enter everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
see your sister cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You let tears flow today grin grin grin . I wonder how they didn't get you were being sarcastic grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Lol obviously not cheesy

They should not get it o.

Me, I will not stop dishing a taste of their absurd medicine to them. 🀣
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by Lacash: 11:50pm On Mar 04
GistMedia0:
A romantic vacation turned into a heart-wrenching ordeal for a young man who discovered his girlfriend's infidelity at a Miami hotel. Sources close to the couple, whose identities remain undisclosed, reveal that what was meant to be a time of relaxation and love quickly turned into a scene of shock and betrayal.

Eyewitnesses report that the couple had checked into a luxurious Miami hotel, eager to enjoy their time together in the vibrant city. However, their happiness was short-lived as the boyfriend stumbled upon a devastating sight in their hotel room.

The unsuspecting boyfriend returned to their room earlier than expected, only to find his girlfriend in a compromising position with another man. Witnesses recount the raw emotion as the boyfriend's expression shifted from confusion to disbelief, his world unraveling before his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z7tKTUyWsM
U go dey trust women, Oju eh aboπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04
MrBrownJay1:
she even said:"you look stupid having my name tatted on your back!"

the problem is not really this wh0re being a h0re, the problem is simp like these putting tattoos on themselves about these wh0res and taking them on vacation while all along not vouching for who this woman truly is. the biatch has the audacity to even tell him to "calm down it was just the towel boy", as if what she did is nothing.

THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO WIFE THESE HOES!!!!!

Na MuMu dey pity SIMPz...
Let him use sniper Biko πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04
dkidd:
Lol.. Simp jam alpha woman grin

Him: Yelling nonsense and powerless vibrating
Her: relax and takes bag from his shaking hands.
Her: Who asked u to tattoo my name on ur back? No one asked u to tattoo my name on ur back. Now u look stupid with my name tatted on ur back
Him: Huhh?
Her:Come inside
You're not leaving and he's not leaving either

Damnnnnn... Real hardcore bitchh just the type I like to bend and beat the pussy to submission
That's what simps deserve!!! No mercy!!!

He still hasn't learnt too. More premium tears loading!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.