Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Want To Rant (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Rant (photos) (5246 Views)

Here To Rant Excuse Me / It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit / A Thread For You To Rant. #rantingishealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by elated177: 9:56pm On Mar 05
Bonjovi13, who is the God and how does one find him?
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by atoliman: 10:42pm On Mar 05
Geovanni412:

Farm where?

There is insecurity everywhere and in areas where insecurity is minimal, theft is rampant

People are unsure of their next meal.

Would you steal food from your neighbour's farm if you had a kid and you had no idea where your next meal will come from?
Not every where

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by HayTerran: 3:26am On Mar 08
CaveAdullam:

Education is the best solution I can think of right now. Probably, other better ideas are unknown.

Thanks.

It was indeed a rant. You have spoken well.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Bonjovi13: 4:56pm On Mar 09
elated177:
Bonjovi13, who is the God and how does one find him?

If this is not a cynical question then I will be glad to introduce you to your creator.
He is God, creator and ruler of the known and unknown worlds.

He is almighty, all knowing and omnipotent. He has no beginning and will have no end. He created time and has eternity in His palms. He is self existing. He created the all the forces of nature and can control them.

Inspite of all of this He choose to live in the hearts of anyone who accepts Him through His Holy Spirit.

How do you find Him? If you desire to know Him with all your heart, call out to Him and His son Jesus the Christ and He will answer you and make Himself known to you. If you draw near to Him,He will draw near to you. He has also revealed Himself through His word, ie the Bible. Read it with an open mind eagerly expecting to learn and He will show you mysteries that will transform your life.

The first thing you will find is that your life has meaning and purpose. He will then give you peace and rest of mind. He will then break all your addictions and begin to.clean up your life. Then you will begin to experience progress in your life till you and others can't recognise you again.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Kipaji: 8:24am On Mar 10
Insightful thread.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by JESHAL007: 3:35pm On Apr 10
CaveAdullam:

You've made a good point, man. I do appreciate it.

But you know what? It's always easier said than done.

Combining different hustles just to make ends meet is the problem of being a young African adult.

Meanwhile, being a skilled factory worker in a developed world gives you everything Africans pray and fast for yearly, day in and out.

In Africa, you need to know how to code + weld + write + speak good English + strong + know accounting + know how to communicate + use Microsoft tools + know how to bake + know how to cook + know how to design... before you can live like the average factory worker in a developed world.

Work from 9 - 5 + find a side hustle + work during weekends + do this + do that + blah blah blah. Many do break down, faint, and collapse along the way.

The human brain has a capacity for greatness. But not with a mind cluttered with 100 different things at a time.

Have we ever considered that the average Black IQ is below average; 85 out of 100? Even an average IQ of 100 is still a great biological disadvantage.

How then do you expect people of such IQ to maneuver their ways given the fact that intelligence has a positive correlation with conscientiousness, success, grit, positive thinking, industriousness, etc?

Do you actually think that many African youths haven't passed through the process you've espoused, especially Nigerian youths?

Go search how they have been caromed by the rejection of all kinds. Not because of their lack of skills at all. But because they are Africans. Many that have moved away from the Google location - Africa, bear testament that being labeled African in Africa is a serious issue when it comes to dealing with the international community.

Africans are now like a cursed race. Because we are at the bottom of the bottomless pit.

The many activities Africans do today to make ends meet aren't what they have passion for. That's why it's very difficult for many to start and break through. It takes a sound IQ + extreme diligence to scale the process you've enlisted.

Some just want to own a farm, feed from it, and sell the excesses. Not hustling for foreign clients.

Some just want a small business to serve their local community. Not registering on various payment sites and fasting and praying to get your first pay after a tedious job well done.

You need to step out of the house into the field to see that the average African youth isn't lazy. These people scavenge smelly gutters and dustbins and refuse sites to make ends meet. They stand under the hot sun + heavy rainfall on highways to scream for both passengers and buyers.

They are not innocent of their vices. They are not free of their ignorance. However, they work very hard. Whether you call it smart work or hard work.

The average African youth is not lazy. They may be doing the wrong thing or wrong work. But they are not lazy.

Starting somewhere has never been a problem. But wait till you finish. It will seem as if you wasted your time during the process of learning.

Can you checkmate insecurity as an individual?
Can you checkmate bad roads?
Can you checkmate arrogant road users?
Can you checkmate the government sectors established for the welfare of citizens?

We've not talked about cases of emergency. Your diligence + stoicism + discipline wouldn't save you under critical medical conditions. You need a good doctor + good nurse in a good hospital to treat you.

Wait till you get to the hospital before you hear how useless and trashy the nation and continent are. After referring you from one hospital to another. You'll even start praying for death. Because the stress alone is worse than it.

These are things that are beyond your control but have a great impact on your life.

This thread is to rant, rant, and rant. Ranting is allowed.

However, Africans can't sit down expecting a magical or supernatural change.

Only we have the power to change our situations for good. From an individual to a continental level.

And of course, that's where your solution comes into play, despite the difficulty.

Thanks.

Good afternoon my friend;
I am in my mid service year, love your posts and the materials you sent to my email, I usually have religious conditioning about life generally but an incident is making me unplug but I'm very careful the materials I'm reading, had these supernatural belief that one miraculous event would lead to my success ( yahoo jazz mindset), but now reality after school is kind of different, you make efforts to get to where you want to be and a little bit of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by CaveAdullam: 4:37pm On Apr 10
JESHAL007:

Good afternoon my friend;
I am in my mid service year, love your posts and the materials you sent to my email, I usually have religious conditioning about life generally but an incident is making me unplug but I'm very careful about the materials I'm reading, had these supernatural belief that one miraculous event would lead to my success ( yahoo jazz mindset), but now reality after school is kind of different, you make efforts to get to where you want to be and a little bit of luck.

I have unplugged from the religious matrix a long time ago. Ironically, I do go to church every Sabbath. I don't miss it.

I don't believe in any of those religious stories regardless of the prophet, messiah, messenger, or son of God. Except for the significant lessons religious books teach.

There's a reason people engaged in Jazz, voodoo or juju. But what they say they get from it is a lie. There's a psychology behind it which is rooted in basic chemistry, physics, and human behavior...and some other factors too.

You may say I've not truly unplugged, and be right. I do go to church for the community's sake. One can't just lock himself out of the world. By the way, it's those who have accomplished much that can choose to be complete introverts. I'm not that kind of introvert, despite knowing how utterly ignorant and stupid the average human is, not to even talk of the enormous gullibility of religious followers.

I unplugged because of an incident too. I can't imagine after living a holy life and praying for the family I love, day in and day out, and still receiving a call, that the beautiful face of my pretty younger sister got burnt.

Like what the fvck. What's now the essence of praying and fasting? Anyway, I'm happy that her looks were restored and now prettier than before.

I have observed, considered, examined, and scrutinized this religious thing from top to bottom. Aside from religious texts, there's nothing to it. It is just a medium of deceit, illusion, exploitation, and control. It's also a good coping mechanism for those who intend to short-circuit their way to success.

It took less than 500 pages of Rena Zena in his book - The Zealot, to completely alter my Christian faith. The scales fell off my eyes like when Ananias laid his hands on Paul to restore his sight.

Funny enough, these idiotic pastors and prophets see me as a strong believer even when I no longer regard their messiah as the savior of the world, save for his explicit biblical character. That's to tell you how fake they are, how ignorant they are, and how stupid to think they know something when they don't.

You can easily deceive religious people once you can understand their religion and play along with it.

I have a pet theory that many big pastors don't believe in what they preach, however, use it to exploit the people for gains and glory. They are the modern-day Pharisees.

You'll soon unplug. It's just a matter of time. Mine was almost an instant.

Reality after school ought not to be difficult if not for the failed nation we've found ourselves. Only you need to build yourself because no one is coming.

Little advice: see what you can do in your PPA instead of running back home. Except such a place is useless. Because it's easier to work without feelings of shame and mockery in a strange land. Nobody knows you there. So you can do all the dirty work within a short time to take you to a point where you can start having good shorts.

Life isn't only based on luck. Other factors do concatenate to birth success.

Prepare yourself in the most difficult ways so that you can be able to survive difficult times.

Thanks for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. / The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.