Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81205 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07am On Mar 10
UpTown001:
dEATH TO ALL SIMPS

You guys just open your mouth...waaa and vomit nonsense. You still fit die before one simp dies. Be senseful
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Valwezzy: 11:14am On Mar 10
iLegendd:
That guy you quoted is the most annoying SIMP on this forum. Always acting as if he's smart. cry

Lol 😂 you sef no like the guy?

He has taken over from Mannabbq
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Fireboy02: 11:14am On Mar 10
ogashman:
They would have given us a snippet of how it happened
Infidelity from his wife

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Melonsmasher: 11:19am On Mar 10
Namaster:
Someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.
Especially Reason and Impact, those two kids names are strange
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 11:21am On Mar 10
Melonsmasher:

Especially Reason and Impact, those two kids names are strange
Travel to be educated. Nothing strange about those beautiful names.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by muyico(m): 11:31am On Mar 10
alshalz:
Is your MAMA and WIFE adulterous?
u guyz reason by ur instinction! If u eva met d gud woman. U wil tinkz all women were gud and kindz.but if u met d evil one. U wil tinkz and reason all women were evil and wicked.this world is two side coin. Both good and bad.evil and kindz doer!
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Melonsmasher: 11:37am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
Travel to be educated.
Traveller, next time you try to type a comment, involve your brain on the process.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by writeprof(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well?

This is not a cultural practice at all. It is an abuse of the new media culture powered by the so-called free internet technology.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Forkthiefnubu: 12:12pm On Mar 10
BS , no wife killed him , he was sick or whatever and died , his relatives are trying to take his property and the first step is to accuse his wife of this , we know the game

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ogashman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10
Fireboy02:

Infidelity from his wife

I understand now..the was cheating with his consent and he still went ahead to sleep with her.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Mar 10
Awkward things are happening.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by killsmith(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10
TinubuThief:
grin
I fear any man who no fear woman.
You go just underestimate them that they are weaker vessel, you go just die for being ignorant

And you go die for being stewpid
Women are not difficult to deal with.
Just Bleep them and take care of them and expect nothing from them in return.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Shellsploit: 12:58pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Evil gender
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by STEWpid(f): 1:09pm On Mar 10
killsmith:

Women are not difficult to deal with.
Just Bleep them and take care of them and expect nothing from them in return (TinubuThief).

Women are awesome!

Don't take the fault of few to judge others.

It's also applicable to men; there are very evil men too who have destroyed the world beyond repair.

I am born of a woman.

Therefore, I am unique and distinctive from others

Chai..
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by rezzy: 1:15pm On Mar 10
The man knew his wife was cheating, if not the culture juju wouldn't have caught him. Period
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by rezzy: 1:19pm On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturely , you’ll learn it from me

I guess the man died in a certain way that was why the wife is being accused of adultery.

Or the man knew his wife was cheating and didn't bother to do the necessary thing.

That's my home town and consequences for adultery on the woman's part is still in action
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by CJStarz: 1:21pm On Mar 10
rezzy:

I guess the man died in a certain way that was why the wife is being accused of adultery.

Or the man knew his wife was cheating and didn't bother to do the necessary thing.

That's my home town and consequences for adultery on the woman's part is still in action
So,no consequences or punishments for a man that commits adultery, it's only for the women, right?
Most unfair

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Intellab(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10
Savedday2:
All our girls know how to do is kill our men with their ashawo.

Pls, for the sake of your life don't marry 9ja girls, only use and dump them. Pls, I beg u!
Shebi you get sisters? I hope you wish the same for them.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Okpollo: 1:43pm On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
What us tjis one saying again is the woman not from the same place as the man, And why is she sleeping around with
Other men .
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Rejoice28(f): 1:49pm On Mar 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 2:22pm On Mar 10
Shellsploit:
Evil gender
You are a product of said evil gender🤣

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Greenfaces: 2:28pm On Mar 10
Lumarstone:
If she goes to other locations now, some Men will start trouping to knock at her door and she will claim she has had nothing to do with a Man for the past five years.

Women, very dangerous set of people!

I left..!
southern women maybe. Here in the North its still strange to hear or read things like this. Even in a city as open as kano
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by McLizbae: 2:31pm On Mar 10
Wait for nijacover grin
ogashman:
They would have given us a snippet of how it happened
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by steeltrust: 2:41pm On Mar 10
Nahunger:

Some times this women can put juju into the man's food and take full control of them, no man will willingly know the consequences of his actions and pretend not to care.
I don’t know of that cause na only nollywood and internet I de see that one oh 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ogashman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10
McLizbae:
Wait for nijacover grin

grin the harbinger of bad news

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 2:45pm On Mar 10
Preciousese:

See some of a goat oh,bastard born out of wedlock

You and your mother that join hand to do ashawo

Son of a LovePeddler

I fumigated your mother's pussy before I fúcked her for 5k

Ashawo runs in your ancestry and you know, no need to pretend

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by McLizbae: 2:45pm On Mar 10
grin grin
ogashman:

grin the harbinger of bad news
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by steeltrust: 2:57pm On Mar 10
Tonytonex:
what are the necessary traditional rites for cleaning it?
As a man, if you still love her and choose not to send her away, you can take her to your hometown. There, the eldest member of your family will lead a ritual where you and your wife will wear white wrappers. Kola nuts and white chalk will be placed in your hands as prayers are offered. Afterward, you both will eat the kola nuts and blow the ground white chalk into the air, symbolizing purification. However, a stern warning will be given to your wife, if infidelity occurs again, she risks losing either her husband or the children.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Nahunger(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10
steeltrust:
I don’t know of that cause na only nollywood and internet I de see that one oh 😂🤣

Women are dangerous, with them nothing is a surprise.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by steeltrust: 3:05pm On Mar 10
Nahunger:

Women are dangerous, with them nothing is a surprise.
don’t stereotype bro
Humans are generally dangerous cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.