Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81243 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by GenFunction: 10:44pm On Mar 09
Offpoint1:
A woman was the reason Jesus came to earth to die, a woman was the reason John the Baptist who paved way for Jesus died... So it's a good thing to "fear woman"
A woman was the reason samson ....
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by iLegendd(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09
muyico:
Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?
In the days of your mom, if you're from a village, juju dey work. The man will die if he refuses to send her packing. If both are still alive or they died at the right age while still married, nothing went wrong.

If your mom is Gen-Z or late part of Millennial and all her life was spent in the city, then there is a problem, but she's good at hiding it. Else, nothing much to worry about.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by nedekid: 10:46pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:
If she goes to other locations now, some Men will start trouping to knock at her door and she will claim she has had nothing to do with a Man for the past five years.

Women, very dangerous set of people!

I left..!
Guy, that's the fact of life. Persin die, the spouse Don de nack. Tops few months. That is why you should not wound yourself over any woman or man.
Reverend weh bury him wife of 40 something years marraige, 1-2 years later don bring sista weh him wan marry.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Honestey: 10:46pm On Mar 09
If this woman did not sue the family that pssted that poster within a week NPF should take the matter to their hand and arrest her and drag her to the court to face case of manslaughter
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09
Amumaigwe:

What if she was neither coerced nor under duress?

No prob, they should prove it
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Goodlady(f): 10:53pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Ya head like Hamas. God wey dey forgive ta sins na simp?
Head's paining you bitterly!
If you know what's good for you, you better be a simp in peace! Thr future is female!

1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Emyogalanya: 10:58pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
I'm just Wondering how china and kenya and Zimbabwe and all those countries where this type of news usually comes fron. How they will now be Screaming: ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:59pm On Mar 09
MrRemedyAlagbo:
You're calling Traditional beliefs stupid? They've brainwashed this one with foreign religion and western education forming woke,if those traditions are not potent or still exist,there won't be any discovery of her cheating,have you heard of thunderbolt or Magun before? Dey play dey form wokeness.

Our Villages are the HOLY grounds.

YOU BE CONFAM ODE SHA

GO DO MAGUN ON YOUR WIFE THEN BRING HER TO ME LET ME FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN I WILL SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by AyeMoJuba: 10:59pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

We have zero tolerance for cheating wives....
if na my family, as u go to court, i go use juju finish ur life....maybe that time, u go know say this life is more than the courts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by moneyissweet(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09
Does that ashawo with low hair cut look innocent in your eyes.

So you don’t know irresponsible woman when you see one.

FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MILLERMannn: 11:01pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:
If she goes to other locations now, some Men will start trouping to knock at her door and she will claim she has had nothing to do with a Man for the past five years.

I left..!
It still surprised me how a man choses to house a monster called woman into his house as a result of marriage. I am thirty something years old now. I have never bring a lady into my apartment. Since my youth, I fear that gender. Thanks to Esther Vilar that opened up their behavior for me well in her book.
Women are extremely dangerous.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by steeltrust: 11:02pm On Mar 09
In urhobo
Once a man pays a woman bride price and she cheat their is a very dare consequences that comes with it

I remember how my brother lost his first daughter because of the infidelity of his wife

I guess the guy knew his wife was cheating and didn’t do the necessary traditional right to clean the mess

Which lead to his death
It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Delightsome2023: 11:03pm On Mar 09
Double0h7:
I feel so sorry for the wife and kids. They’ve lost their father and now have to live with the humiliation. This woman could be innocent. What a primitive culture, so people can not die or what?

May God comfort and strength that woman.
you're a dumb ass fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by gabbasin: 11:03pm On Mar 09
How are they sure his death was due to an adulterous wife, Africa with weird superstition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by fabian063: 11:05pm On Mar 09
Not just Isoko, even Nna in Nsukka in Enugu State and ekpo nkagwo of Akwa Ibom State. And many other cultures in Eastern Nigeria
jubrilELsudan:
ISOKO PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID TRADITIONAL BELIEFS

THEY BELIEVE THAT IF A MARRIED MAN FINDS OUT HIS WIFE HIS FVCKING ANOTHER MAN AND HE KEEPS QUIET ABOUT IT AND DOESN'T CONFRONT HIS WIFE AND ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW AND KEEPS EATING FOOD COOKED BY HER.....THEN HE WILL FALL SICK AND DIE OR DIE MYSTERIOUSLY
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by JaskanFactor: 11:07pm On Mar 09
People need to grow up , and accept the fact that the only way to even come close to keeping a fresh beauty to yourself is to be stinking rich, and even then it means she would do your staff.

if am stinking rich i prefer for her to do outsider than get romantic with my staff, so i would give her enough room to do it far from home, but i will never share share same bedroom with any woman long term, but different apartments in same building is my target.

Unless by some miracle , you can never stop flesh being flesh. You can compromise, but you cant hold water with your hand.

Let the smell of your shit, and the rotten decay of flesh remind you what flesh really is , in case you forget.

Give the woman room to explore and set boundaries, if she cant make a reasonable deal , its over.
But its about making deals, there are no angels in flesh. Cause every time young toto goes out other men will let her know what her price is in local market just in case you selling her short at home, which happens almost always after honey moon is over.

How can you feel shame cause your woman is fing another man, thats what women do , thats what men do. but it can be done with respect!!!

RIP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:09pm On Mar 09
moneyissweet:
Does that ashawo with low hair cut look innocent in your eyes.

So you don’t know irresponsible woman when you see one.

Low haircut makes someone an ashewo? Smh. O ga o.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by wisdomkid: 11:16pm On Mar 09
Don't marry Nigerian wife, don't marry Nigerian wife, grin grin grin grin grin

Man goes and marry white woman, same people will start saying rubbish too. Won't surprise me to know that those advising these are old men in the 40's rejected by women, and have deep hatred for them.

Go make money and stop tagging every woman adulterous... shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by DJInfluence: 11:21pm On Mar 09
Backward people. She give am disease? Better go find wetin kill Una pikin. Stop blaming the community free giver for his death.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by sylve11: 11:21pm On Mar 09
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

I had to laugh to this grin

Journey well to my brother from Irhi ! sad cool
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by sylve11: 11:22pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:

I left..!

grin grin cool
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by sylve11: 11:24pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I have seen it happen.

Hmmm cool
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09
someone was definitely pained

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people
bed of the same feathers spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ChengHun(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

[i]Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man[/i].

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

Funny
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by sylve11: 11:29pm On Mar 09
What's the necessity of putting the wife's face on the poster?

I feel they shouldn't have. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09
Sirianese:

Na marriage-juju wey dem dey do for that area. Once you perform the rite ya wife no fit cheat on you unless you no know...if ya wife dey cheat and you know and keep quiet you go die! Na ancestral juju.
grin grin. Wow. I love this story
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 11:34pm On Mar 09
Everyone will die. Make Una rest
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 11:36pm On Mar 09
Juoflife1:
Everyone will die. Make Una rest
Will you allow your brother to go like this?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Dancebreaker: 11:37pm On Mar 09
SPAMBOX7:
Abeg I no understand how ancestors go kill person for another person doings? Is that how it's done that way? Enlighten a bro
In Edoid culture, which Isoko belongs to, if you have paid dowry on your wife and traditionally married her, some taboos apply.

If your wife cheats and you are unaware, the land/earth and ancestors may protect you as you are innocent of her nefarious deeds. She may instead suffer or her children may suffer.

But if you as the hubby know and you do not perform the needed rituals of cleansing and atonement, you hide it and keep EATING her food and SLEEPING with her, you yourself have joined your wife to commit taboo. You must stop accepting any wifely or marital duties from her until cleansing is done. Remember that in the Bible, if Adam had not joined Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, God might have had a second thought about punishing mankind.

Once you become aware of her infidelity, don't eat her food and don't sleep with her.

Why punish her kids you may ask? Even the Bible talks about visiting the iniquity of father upon their children and even beyond.

Also, if a woman cheats, chances are that she has brought bastards into the household.

One reason women who know the culture drag their hubby into church is to be far away from that culture as much as possible.

Guess what? That gives the women licence to fvck around with pastor and church members under his nose.

That is the ultimate goal of most women nowadays: pretend to be holy holy, fool hubby and mess around.

As it is now, there is really no need for marriage. Have your 2 kids with any woman/women ready and that's it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09
steeltrust:
In urhobo
Once a man pays a woman bride price and she cheat their is a very dare consequences that comes with it

I remember how my brother lost his first daughter because of the infidelity of his wife

I guess the guy knew his wife was cheating and didn’t do the necessary traditional right to clean the mess

Which lead to his death
It is well
Is this for real?? So the man could have actually died cos of his wife's cheating?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by okeke6969: 11:41pm On Mar 09
Abeg tell the idiat what he don't know. Tell them to live their comfort zone and make a travel out of Ewedu land, they said NO.
Just look at his level of ignorance yet they claimed to be the most educated region.
Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.