Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81230 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by VinnyBaba: 6:25am On Mar 10
What kind of Traditions do we have in Africa

I honestly don't see the SENSE of a Man dieing because his Wife cheated. sad

Or his Children dieing because of that?. embarassed undecided

Any SENSIBLE Man that his wife Cheats, just Let her go and keep on pursuing your Life goals.

No need to Harm or Kill her, her Lover, Do Magun, etc. sad
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:26am On Mar 10
kenchop:
ONCE YOU START TO SUSPECT YOUR WIFE, STOP SLEEPING WITH HER AND STOP EATING HER FOOD. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER.
I swear or just move out
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tonytonex(m): 6:28am On Mar 10
Stevenbright:

Tradition or not, I don't understand how people stay glued to an unfaithful partner. The day it comes to my knowledge, is the day I tell myself it is over btw us because if she is still interested in the relationship, she would not cheat.
same here. I can't condone a cheating partner.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 6:38am On Mar 10
This one strong ooo
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by alobright17(m): 6:38am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.

I don't even forgive a girlfriend for cheating not to talk of forgiving a wife . I rather drop dead than forgiving a cheating lady .

I blame those saying oh forgive her .even there God doesn't forgive he must punish you .

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by alobright17(m): 6:40am On Mar 10
Bottom line is don't ever forgive your wife for cheating on you .don't be stupid are you mad ?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:43am On Mar 10
Lumarstone:
If she goes to other locations now, some Men will start trouping to knock at her door and she will claim she has had nothing to do with a Man for the past five years.

Women, very dangerous set of people!

I left..!

Where are u lefting to?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by kollog: 6:46am On Mar 10
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

Can't you see that the Surname of the Children is different from the Man's name . Maybe it was DNA discovery that kpai the Man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Nahunger(m): 6:52am On Mar 10
steeltrust:
In urhobo
Once a man pays a woman bride price and she cheat their is a very dare consequences that comes with it

I remember how my brother lost his first daughter because of the infidelity of his wife

I guess the guy knew his wife was cheating and didn’t do the necessary traditional right to clean the mess

Which lead to his death
It is well

Some times this women can put juju into the man's food and take full control of them, no man will willingly know the consequences of his actions and pretend not to care.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 7:06am On Mar 10
Passionnn:

Go and do your DNA test, post the result here, then we can deliberate on this issue
That's the exact advice I will give your Dad bro.

We don't trust your mom.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Tzar(m): 7:06am On Mar 10
If the wife was adulterous, are they sure the kids are his? Why not do DNA before his corpse decomposes beyond redemption.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Trybes(m): 7:09am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Why did the erivwin not kill the woman who is the cheater instead.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 7:11am On Mar 10
Trybes:

Why did the erivwin not kill the woman who is the cheater instead.
Someone already explained that. Check the first page

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ojukwu007(m): 7:14am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

In as much as I hate Adultery
This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Ps: I got so many mentions on this comment
I replied the ones I deem fit, the ones I didn’t reply was INTENTIONAL …yes you heard me clear.

I’m keeping my posts here on Nairaland Rascal free

If you’re craving so hard to get a response from me, it’s simple…Be civil with your comment and you’ll get a response from me, otherwise I’ll skip your mentions like I skip first slice of bread.

If you didn’t learn how to approach things maturedly, you’ll learn it from me
It’s ‘maturely’

Wrong approach though..!
…but if you like threaten some of these loose married women with NUKES, it will never deter them from spreading their legs wide open for the randy he goats roaming our planet. I just feel for the innocent kids🥲

Please, what exactly happened to EVE in that garden of Eden?

Happy Sunday.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ubanz: 7:14am On Mar 10
Rubbish people.
Am sure those responsible for his death are those accusing this woman.
Is she an adulterous woman yet u are not in doubt of the paternity of the 4 children.
Thats a ploy to bastardize whatever is left by their kinsman.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 7:16am On Mar 10
Ubanz:
Rubbish people.
Am sure those responsible for his death are those accusing this woman.
Is she an adulterous woman yet u are not in doubt of the paternity of the 4 children.
Thats a ploy to bastardize whatever is left by their kinsman.
Don't say what you don't know in a bid to sound "woke"

This happened in my state.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:17am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎
I like to learn.....what's 1st & 2nd?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:18am On Mar 10
Kobicove:

But you're still alive grin
He's on ghost 👻mode....🤣
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by JuanDeDios: 7:20am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎
What are the first two, sir?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by zoomman(m): 7:21am On Mar 10
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.
Doing a DNA is medicine after death. The man is Dead, how Dem go take do DNA test except the deceased family has the medical details of him which can be easily used when the result of the 4 kids comes out.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:21am On Mar 10
Namaster:

Strat by asking your mother whose son you are
Follow up by asking your sisters how many men they sleep with in their husbands house na
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:22am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

She is dull,a lawsuit in this poster will earn her millions and everyone that did the poster some jail time
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by prigoz(m): 7:23am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
My dear, I support your submission 101%. Don't be surprised that the person that wrote this nonsense might be eyeing the lady and he wasn't given a pass and he came here to spew rubbish.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:23am On Mar 10
Malroux:
What a simp without free sense.
You go go court go tell judge simp
When they begin burst your ass in prison you go forget how to spell simp
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:23am On Mar 10
Shellsploit:
Evil gender

Your mother included
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:27am On Mar 10
Savedday2:
All our girls know how to do is kill our men with their ashawo.

Pls, for the sake of your life don't marry 9ja girls, only use and dump them. Pls, I beg u!

Same will be done to your sisters and your daughters ,so shall it be as you have said
They will be used and dumped only
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:28am On Mar 10
Offpoint1:
A woman was the reason Jesus came to earth to die, a woman was the reason John the Baptist who paved way for Jesus died... So it's a good thing to "fear woman"
......Adam
......Samson
........Solomon
...........David
.............Joseph
...............All diz broz dem got it hot-hot from our darling sistas.....fear women!
N/B: My mother, my sister & my wife nor follow for the fear oooo but to all my girlfriends, fear all of them please.

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:30am On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

We have zero tolerance for cheating wives....
if na my family, as u go to court, i go use juju finish ur life....maybe that time, u go know say this life is more than the courts.

Na only you know we're juju dey abi,well done na cripple you go turn to fool
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:31am On Mar 10
MILLERMannn:

It still surprised me how a man chose to house a monster called woman into his house as a result of marriage. I am thirty something years old now. I have never bring a lady into my apartment. Since my youth, I fear that gender. Thanks to Esther Vilar that opened up their behavior for me well in her book.
Women are extremely dangerous.

Dude face your gay chats and leave Normal people alone

Your mother is extremely dangerous

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:35am On Mar 10
Sirianese:

Only simps get married nowadays, considering all the risks attached

Hmm,no wonder your a bastard born out of wedlock see now you have nothing more than wasting your life in nairaland
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:40am On Mar 10
pquaver:

Will she still sue, If she was adulterous?AS in the Family IS saying the truth.. did U think of that Part?

Did you also think if the family was lying??

Did you consider if the woman was innocent
If it was your sister won't you tell. Her to sue
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:42am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:

Don’t make me press charges against u
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.