Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81227 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Freshtruth(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09
A

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:18pm On Mar 09
ISOKO PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID TRADITIONAL BELIEFS

THEY BELIEVE THAT IF A MARRIED MAN FINDS OUT HIS WIFE HIS FVCKING ANOTHER MAN AND HE KEEPS QUIET ABOUT IT AND DOESN'T CONFRONT HIS WIFE AND ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW AND KEEPS EATING FOOD COOKED BY HER.....THEN HE WILL FALL SICK AND DIE OR DIE MYSTERIOUSLY

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by PointZerom: 10:18pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Before they can come up with this, they must have done their investigation and probably in a traditional way which the lady must have confessed to the act.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by kaywhy09(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09
Wahala
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by PointZerom: 10:19pm On Mar 09
Freshtruth:
A

jubrilELsudan:
A

Is for Apple grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by kenchop: 10:20pm On Mar 09
ONCE YOU START TO SUSPECT YOUR WIFE, STOP SLEEPING WITH HER AND STOP EATING HER FOOD. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09
You can be anything in life but please never be a SIMP let your wife or partner know who you are as an alpha male and Mr no nonsense... that'll be putting her in check.

The simp saw the signs but ignored.

Rip to him regardless

5 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Mar 09
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

Can you throw more light on that bolded part? So that we the intending young men that are due for marriage but have not found a befitting woman worthy to be called wife will learn. What did Moses Bliss do?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by derekdelta(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09
SPAMBOX7:
Abeg wetin be Erivwin?
ancestors

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:

Before they can come up with this, they must have done their investigation and probably in a traditional way which the lady must have confessed to the act.

what if the wife was coerced into confessing? Or what if she was under duress and felt like she had to confess even if it wasn't true? Inlaws can be manipulative

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09
jubrilELsudan:
ISOKO PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID TRADITIONAL BELIEFS

THEY BELIEVE THAT IF A MARRIED MAN FINDS OUT HIS WIFE HIS FVCKING ANOTHER MAN AND HE KEEPS QUIET ABOUT IT AND DOESN'T CONFRONT HIS WIFE AND ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW......THEN HE WILL FALL SICK AND DIE OR DIE MYSTERIOUSLY
You're calling Traditional beliefs stupid? They've brainwashed this one with foreign religion and western education forming woke,if those traditions are not potent or still exist,there won't be any discovery of her cheating,have you heard of thunderbolt or Magun before? Dey play dey form wokeness.

Our Villages are the HOLY grounds.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09
Mcslize:

Can you throw more light on that bolded part? So that we the intending young men that are due for marriage but have not found a befitting woman worthy to be called wife will learn. What did Moses Bliss do?
He married a Ghanaian lady.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Mar 09
they are writing survived by 4 children and they are saying that his wife is adulterous. how is it certain that the children are actually his children?

7 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09
Kobicove:

But you're still alive grin
probably a divorcee that's why he's still here to tell the story

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 10:29pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:

Oh really? Would you have said the same if it was an adulterous husband?

Silly superstition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Comradewitney(f): 10:33pm On Mar 09
Why Una put that kin rule for Una men, allowing innocent men to die? Change am for the innocent to live. I am not in support of adultery, God is merciful.

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by KrisUc(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Your writeup paints a picture that looks like you know them.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Savedday2: 10:33pm On Mar 09
All our girls know how to do is kill our men with their ashawo.

Pls, for the sake of your life don't marry 9ja girls, only use and dump them. Pls, I beg u!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 10:36pm On Mar 09
ogashman:
They would have given us a snippet of how it happened

Na marriage-juju wey dem dey do for that area. Once you perform the rite ya wife no fit cheat on you unless you no know...if ya wife dey cheat and you know and keep quiet you go die! Na ancestral juju.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:36pm On Mar 09
derekdelta:
ancestors
Abeg I no understand how ancestors go kill person for another person doings? Is that how it's done that way? Enlighten a bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Amumaigwe: 10:37pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

Even when you are as guilty as accused?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09
This is intense.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is unacceptable!

This is what you all say until the diiick slides into your pusssssy.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by adecz: 10:38pm On Mar 09
Abomination❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 10:39pm On Mar 09
Fiscus105:

No RIP to waste but heart attack loading on issue that you are less concerned, perhaps it happened to ur immediate brother, that is why you know details of how the story went and concluded.
You don't have to be silly all the time. Take a day off.

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Amumaigwe: 10:40pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:

what if the wife was coerced into confessing? Or what if she was under duress and felt like she had to confess even if it wasn't true? Inlaws can be manipulative

What if she was neither coerced nor under duress?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09
Survived by:

Kelvin
Blaze
Reason
Impact
and
Adulterous wife

This is Nollywood stuff

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by tubolancer(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:

You don't need any traditional ritual to know a cheating wife. A cheating wife is a cheating wife, no matter how long she hide it, one day it will be exposed. My brother fear women o, don't be carried away, nowadays things are happening. Don't let anybody use tribe or tradition to hold you down, women are the same thing all over the globe. Tradition has killed many Nigeria men thinking some tribes are isolated, just know that women are women and they posses the same character. Let me share this story with you.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Double0h7(f): 10:42pm On Mar 09
I feel so sorry for the wife and kids. They’ve lost their father and now have to live with the humiliation. This woman could be innocent. What a primitive culture, so people can not die or what?

May God comfort and strength that woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by CuntPeddler: 10:43pm On Mar 09
deji17:
Eboe again.

ANIMAL !! Everyone is Igbo to u

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:44pm On Mar 09
Amumaigwe:

Even when you are as guilty as accused?

They should bring their evidence to the court

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.