Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81236 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 11:41pm On Mar 09
OriOko88:

grin grin. Wow. I love this story

No be story Oga dem get am for Idoma too; most of Ibo land dey get am

Stop playing

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by maureensylvia(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09
enemyofprogress:
bed of the same feathers spotted

Don’t make me press charges against u
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by pussyphilia(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09
Ladies should stop hating or disrespecting their husbands because another man is fvccking them. It is the fear of humiliation, hatred or even poisoning by the lady that makes men to overreact by killing themselves or the woman when he notices that she's cheating. Ladies can help stop this by learning to remove emotion when having sex with men who ain't their husbands just like polygamous men and sugar daddies do. These men catch their fun with other women and still love and respect their wives at home. Why can't cheating wives do the same Let your husband know that you still gat him even though other guys are doing you. The fear of losing your love and respect can make the man do the unthinkable.
Men should stop attaching their heart and life to what their wives do with other men! One of the things we must live with in this modern world is that women's sexuality has evolved. So, let's stop attaching tradition and rubbish to it. As a man, you can even condition your mind to enjoy the sight of your wife getting fvccved by others nigga right on you matrimonial bed. It's called cvckoldery and white men enjoy the practice.

I cvm in peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by concho(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people

Cheat defends cheat
Adulterous women defends themselves

You people made sex cheap in Kano .

You will sue your in-laws after sending your husband to early grave

I spit on you …….tuer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 11:46pm On Mar 09
Dancebreaker:

In Edoid culture, which Isoko belongs to, if you have paid dowry on your wife and traditionally married her, some taboos apply.

If your wife cheats and you are unaware, the land/earth and ancestors may protect you as you are innocent of her nefarious deeds. She may instead suffer or her children may suffer.

But if you as the hubby know and you do not perform the needed rituals of cleansing and atonement, you hide and keep EATING her food and SLEEPING with her, you yourself have joined your wife to commit taboo. You must stop accepting any wifely or marital duties from her until cleansing is done. Remember that in the Bible, if Adam had not joined Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, God might have had a second thought about punishing mankind.

Once you become aware of her infidelity, don't eat her food and don't sleep with her.

Why punish her kids you may ask? Even the Bible talks about visiting the iniquity of father upon their children and even beyond.

Also, if a woman cheats, chances are that she has brought bastards into the household.

One reason women who know the culture drag their hubby into church is to be far away from that culture as much as possible.

Guess what? That gives the women licence to fvck around with pastor and church members under his nose.

That is the ultimate goal of most women nowadays: pretend to be holy holy, fool hubby and mess around.

As it is now, there is really no need for marriage. Have your 2 kids with any woman/women ready and that's it.

Only simps get married nowadays, considering all the risks attached

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Anunakeeh: 11:47pm On Mar 09
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Creditalerts: 11:47pm On Mar 09
Most isoko women are not good in marriage cry
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Mar 09
When you name your children, impact, blaze and reason........😜

The impact of their mother's infidelity, had a impact on their father's life, we don't want to know the reason, for her infidelity, which eventually sent their father Ablaze.........😂😁

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 11:48pm On Mar 09
concho:

Cheat defends cheat
Adulterous women defends themselves

You people made sex cheap in Kano .

You will sue your in-laws after sending your husband to early grave

I spit on you …….tuer

You dey mind that olocho?!
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Anunakeeh: 11:52pm On Mar 09
Malroux:
What a simp without free sense.

grin grin grin

You are Wicked.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Inyaky(f): 11:55pm On Mar 09
Is it alekwu that killed the man, do delta also have alekwu ?

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by predictor1: 11:58pm On Mar 09
MILLERMannn:

It still surprised me how a man chose to house a monster called woman into his house as a result of marriage. I am thirty something years old now. I have never bring a lady into my apartment. Since my youth, I fear that gender. Thanks to Esther Vilar that opened up their behavior for me well in her book.
Women are extremely dangerous.
You mean like reptiles? Is that to say you will never have children?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by predictor1: 12:01am On Mar 10
pussyphilia:
Ladies should stop hating or disrespecting their husbands because another man is fvccking them. It is the fear of humiliation, hatred or even poisoning by the lady that makes men to overreact by killing themselves or the woman when he notices that she's cheating. Ladies can help stop this by learning to remove emotion when having sex with men who ain't their husbands just like polygamous men and sugar daddies do. These men catch their fun with other women and still love and respect their wives at home. Why can't cheating wives do the same Let your husband know that you still gat him even though other guys are doing you. The fear of losing your love and respect can make the man do the unthinkable.
Men should stop attaching their heart and life to what their wives do with other men! One of the things we must live with in this modern world is that women's sexuality has evolved. So, let's stop attaching tradition and rubbish to it. As a man, you can even condition your mind to enjoy the sight of your wife getting fvccved by others nigga right on you matrimonial bed. It's called cvckoldery and white men enjoy the practice.

I cvm in peace

See advice. It's better to remain single than to follow this man's advice. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 12:02am On Mar 10
Juoflife1:
Everyone will die. Make Una rest

Okay shey you no mind to die inside tohtoh, or on top of prick
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Amtasiu(m): 12:03am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:

They should bring their evidence to the court

I'm suspecting this woman, she can be fucking men around when married if she's not already doing it.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 12:06am On Mar 10
Malroux:
What a simp without free sense.

FreestuffNG has been a free simp his entire life

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by tiswell(m): 12:20am On Mar 10
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This is disrespectful
This is disgraceful
This is inhumane to the wife
This is unacceptable!

If I were to be the wife(God forbid) I’ll sue the family for slander and character defamation

I have zero tolerance for ill mannered people
rest!

You didn't see anything in the adultery committed,but litigation.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by higgs: 12:22am On Mar 10
Superstitious nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Versal: 12:33am On Mar 10
Eiyaaaa. He probably thought that marriage is a favour to God.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 12:34am On Mar 10
Dancebreaker:

In Edoid culture, which Isoko belongs to, if you have paid dowry on your wife and traditionally married her, some taboos apply.

If your wife cheats and you are unaware, the land/earth and ancestors may protect you as you are innocent of her nefarious deeds. She may instead suffer or her children may suffer.

But if you as the hubby know and you do not perform the needed rituals of cleansing and atonement, you hide and keep EATING her food and SLEEPING with her, you yourself have joined your wife to commit taboo. You must stop accepting any wifely or marital duties from her until cleansing is done. Remember that in the Bible, if Adam had not joined Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, God might have had a second thought about punishing mankind.

Once you become aware of her infidelity, don't eat her food and don't sleep with her.

Why punish her kids you may ask? Even the Bible talks about visiting the iniquity of father upon their children and even beyond.

Also, if a woman cheats, chances are that she has brought bastards into the household.

One reason women who know the culture drag their hubby into church is to be far away from that culture as much as possible.

Guess what? That gives the women licence to fvck around with pastor and church members under his nose.

That is the ultimate goal of most women nowadays: pretend to be holy holy, fool hubby and mess around.

As it is now, there is really no need for marriage. Have your 2 kids with any woman/women ready and that's it.
Damn! Thanks for the insights man.
The last paragraph is all evry sane man that values his peace and wanna live long should subscribe to.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by dkidd: 12:48am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Don't be surprised that pastor join dey knack her sef. Forgive a cheating wife at ur own peril. This is how it will end for all foolish men who tow that line

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by dkidd: 12:52am On Mar 10
Juoflife1:
Everyone will die. Make Una rest
Shut up!
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Darkjudge24: 12:56am On Mar 10
When u spend all ur life in the city,u become naive to customary activities of ur village and also when u allow ur pastor to brainwash u to look the other way when things like adultery from a woman occurs. Death is inevitable because there is ancestors watching
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by dkidd: 12:57am On Mar 10
Fiscus105:

No RIP to waste but heart attack loading on issue that you are less concerned, perhaps it happened to ur immediate brother, that is why you know details of how the story went and concluded.
It's common knowledge in Edo.. it's why I never value any girl that cheats or seems inclined towards it. Ur just nothing to me but absolute trash🗑️
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by ukaface(f): 12:58am On Mar 10
Im even concerned about the children names, reason and impact, like wtf!?!!
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by dkidd: 1:05am On Mar 10
ukaface:
Lol I just saw the names now. Man when wife dey cheat steadily no fit think straight probably those names were given out of frustration grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by gabbytabby: 1:12am On Mar 10
I do not know why Nigerian men like to vilify their women folk for doing what they do.

Often times they will give their partner disease that will send them to their early grave. The wife of a cheating man also dies.

A society predicated on lies, cheating, dishonesty, lack of marital care and domestic violence birth its kind.

See senseless advice full ground instead of dealing with the root cause of the problem na to advice men not to marry but have children outside wedlock and be irresponsible not taking care of their women and children don’t worry your body go feel am in later years and you will die alone.

The first 40 years the woman needs you more but the next 40 you need the woman more. Find a good woman and Invest in those early 40 so that she will always desire to nurture you for the rest of her days.

Even in the girlfriend days a man will be playing around but have expectations that everyone of the women he is with has only him keep deceived yourselves. Not everyone is as stupid to be loyal to a public dog of a man.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Passionnn: 1:20am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Go and do your DNA test, post the result here, then we can deliberate on this issue
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:28am On Mar 10
ukaface:

U never sleep
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 1:30am On Mar 10
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.
your advice not to marry Nigerian girls is generalized and quite funny because if we don't marry them whom do we marry?the oyibo men are running away from their women and going to south America, Asia and Africa in search of brides which they swore are better,your advice will rather be to choose carefully whom you will marry with a dating period of not less than 2-3 years, whatever she will be will appear and a real man will see it

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.