Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) (81239 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Passionnn: 7:45am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
That's the exact advice I will give your Dad bro.

We don't trust your mom.
no point asking you to go for DNA. It is pointless. Only children picked from the dust bin that throw jibes at the parents of others. I'm sure you can fully relate, bastardo.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:45am On Mar 10
kollog:

Can't you see that the Surname of the Children is different from the Man's name . Maybe it was DNA discovery that kpai the Man.

A man can choose to change his children surname to a new one if his tired of the family name,it's common thing to do
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Preciousese(f): 7:46am On Mar 10
zoomman:

Doing a DNA is medicine after death. The man is Dead, how Dem go take do DNA test except the deceased family has the medical details of him which can be easily used when the result of the 4 kids comes out.
DNA test can be done on corpse

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Fidinno(m): 7:47am On Mar 10
Guys, always take serious the signs of infidelity you see before marriage, Nobody changes after marriage.

If she's never satisfied with what you can offer, my brother run away. No marry.

High body count is also a problem as OKAFOR'S LAW will likely prevail in marriage.

Brothers do all you can to avoid a cheating woman so as to stay alive and enjoy your children.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 7:48am On Mar 10
Passionnn:
no point asking you to go for DNA. It is pointless. Only children picked from the dust bin that throw jibes at the parents of others. I'm sure you can fully relate, bastardo.
Want to play victim here? Next time, you won't throw jabs carelessly.

Say hi to you Mom for me.

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:49am On Mar 10
jubrilELsudan:

YOU BE CONFAM ODE SHA

GO DO MAGUN ON YOUR WIFE THEN BRING HER TO ME LET ME FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN I WILL SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH
That's how your Mama was bleeped and conceived you oloriburuku omo,A product of an Adultery, ashawo Mother ,Bring your MAMA Make I place it on her Make your Papa jam Agbako grin
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:54am On Mar 10
I'll rather forgive a cheating girlfriend because i know I'm definitely NOT going to marry her. But NEVER forgive a cheating wife..

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:58am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

May you not be unfortunate o.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Shatap there

Both of the man /woman are from d same place

Alot of evidences prooved she was into adultery and you are here supporting her

May the same thing happen to you, your brothers and sons. And so shall it as d earth remaineth

Once you quote me, it is done and established
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 8:00am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
She should get a lawyer ASAP! It will be nice if a government agency of FG or/and Delta state Government looks into this immediately too because if it's a false accusation then it will be very unfortunate.

What kind of cultural practice is this that an obituary announcement will carry both pictures of parents of surviving children whose names were listed on the obituary as well? Haba!

Ha! people better understand the culture of where they are going to get married into o.

What if that woman is innocent like that poor widow in Anambra who was dehumanised, starved, locked up and punished for the death of her husband by her late husband's family on accusation that she killed him until the day she was rescued and rehabilitated by Senator Ekwunife.

Don't let love and desperation for marriage drag you into unusual cultural practices like this o. If you don't understand the culture of the place your partner hails from, you better walk away.

Shatap there

Both the man/woman are from d same place i.e Irri in isoko/south of Delta State

Alot of evidences prooved she was into adultery and you are here supporting her

May the same thing happen to you, your brothers and sons. And so shall it be as long as d earth remaineth

Once you quote me, it is done and established
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Mar 10
muyico:
Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?

ur mothers, sisters, daughters are connected by blood. fear the strange women u dont know from adam. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Sirianese: 8:08am On Mar 10
Preciousese:

Hmm,no wonder your a bastard born out of wedlock see now you have nothing more than wasting your life in nairaland

Your papa na bastard, olosho werey

Between me & you who dey waste for nairaland you dirty useless whóre
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Reelmii: 8:28am On Mar 10
Malroux:
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I have seen it happen.
do wives of cheating husbands last....

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Kat2022: 8:39am On Mar 10
These men cannot take what they dish out.

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Malroux: 8:39am On Mar 10
Reelmii:
do wives of cheating husbands last....
Yes they do. Men and women aren't the same.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Reelmii: 8:49am On Mar 10
Malroux:
Yes they do. Men and women aren't the same.
really ...a cheating husband does not deserve a faithful wife.....i am not in support of adultery from both gender.... because i have seen cheating husbands who has infected their wives with HIV....not one not twice......one of the these women committed suicide after she found out her HIV status.....

Will u still say wives of cheating husbands dont last

As a man,, if u know say one woman no go do u...go into polygamy and stay faithful to ur wives.....mind u..remember to tell ur first wife before u marry her,, that u plan to marry another.....so that her mind go dey ....let there be an agreement between both parties

2 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by wany(f): 8:56am On Mar 10
Tonytonex:
na wa oh. Another pesin dey cheat, na another person come dey die for her sin.
Do you now see the foolishness of culture undecided
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Starz825(m): 9:09am On Mar 10
Den name pikin "reason" that's so funny

RIp to the dead...

Besides, what kind of archaic tradition is this ....

Wife go dey cheat...Na husband go die ....which kind level....

Na shit joor
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by dankorode(m): 9:10am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:

This is madness for goodness sake, the lady should get a lawyer asap

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by alshalz(m): 9:10am On Mar 10
muyico:
Our mama nko? Or we shuld fear our wife?
Is your MAMA and WIFE adulterous?
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Artscollection: 9:11am On Mar 10
Namaster:
Surprise! Dude probably thought his wife was different from other women. Hence, the jarring effect of her infidelity.

Men need to stop marrying Nigerian women. Do like Moses Bliss. If that's not an option available to you at the moment, just put your marriage plans on hold.

Otherwise, the shock of seeing a strange man digging into your wife's pussy like someone prospecting for crude oil would send you to an early grave like this man.

Also, someone should advise the family to do a DNA test on all the 4 kids. Chances are at least 2 of them do not belong to the dead them.

Our girls na Saint compare to ghana gals.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Machinegun91(m): 9:14am On Mar 10
God should have asked Adam before removing his rib to create those demons
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:14am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
An avoidable death, BUT the notorious SIMP on the poster choose to forgive a community pussy everytime she shares her pussy to her pastors son and boys in the area.

Mind you, this was not the first time he caught the community pussy cheating.

Instead of the SIMP to take the matter to his elders and family members, he went to his pastor who advice him to forgive the notorious cheat.... Now, Erivwin don k!ll the SIMP......

There are so many SIMP's around us readily available to forgive their cheating partners but like a Nairalander will say and I quote; “D€ath to all SIMPs”

No RIP to waste.
Is it that he died because she committed adultery or that she physically killed him
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Ogiame: 9:20am On Mar 10
Pinkyposh:

Is it that he died because she committed adultery or that she physically killed him
There's an age-long tradition here. When a man from that community caught his wife cheating, and failed to perform the necessary rites of cleansing, instead, choose to forgive his wife, He will be strucked with a deadly sickness which will lead to his death.

This is not the first time he caught her cheating with her pastors son and some young guys, but instead of doing the needful, he went straight to his pastor to report the issue and the pastor told him to forgive her.

Even Christ said it; "Give what belongs to Cesar, to Cesar.”

3 Likes

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by AlphaSoul: 9:50am On Mar 10
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Offpoint1: 10:01am On Mar 10
Tonytonex:
was there any woman among the disciples?
E get y.
Even Jesus feared woman e no choose any as disciple 😂

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Malroux: 10:06am On Mar 10
Reelmii:
really ...a cheating husband does not deserve a faithful wife.....i am not in support of adultery from both gender.... because i have seen cheating husbands who has infected their wives with HIV....not one not twice......one of the these women committed suicide after she found out her HIV status.....

Will u still say wives of cheating husbands dont last

As a man,, if u know say one woman no go do u...go into polygamy and stay faithful to ur wives.....mind u..remember to tell ur first wife before u marry her,, that u plan to marry another.....so that her mind go dey ....let there be an agreement between both parties
Agreed. You are right.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Discountsempai: 10:07am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌎

But at the end it is very likely you would date and marry a Nigerian woman.

The funny thing is that a lot of foreigners say the same thing about their women. I even watched a YouTube video about a man who made a video about things he does not like about his fellow countrywomen. Two years later...he married one of them.

If you marry a foreign woman, you will find out on due course that woman na woman. Nothing like ideal woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Discountsempai: 10:09am On Mar 10
Savedday2:
All our girls know how to do is kill our men with their ashawo.

Pls, for the sake of your life don't marry 9ja girls, only use and dump them. Pls, I beg u!

The thing is, a lot of foreigners say the same about their women..and go and marry outside their country only to be dissatisfied later.

Better stop looking for woman in the wrong place. Na your palava

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:20am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:

The first sensible comment.

Still trying to understand why her picture is there. The family is probably looking for who to blame. Maybe they felt he loved her too much.

1 Like

Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by flyinnizam(m): 10:24am On Mar 10
Malroux:
Husbands of cheating women don't last. I have seen it happen.
know this and know peace
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by G00dharddick: 10:26am On Mar 10
Discountsempai:

But at the end it is very likely you would date and marry a Nigerian woman.

The funny thing is that a lot of foreigners say the same thing about their women. I even watched a YouTube video about a man who made a video about things he does not like about his fellow countrywomen. Two years later...he married one of them.

If you marry a foreign woman, you will find out on due course that woman na woman. Nothing like ideal woman cheesy

Unfortunately, I am already engaged to my russian woman.
Re: 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) by Aurelius1(m): 10:28am On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:

Before the family did this is they must have gotten enough proof of her infidelity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.