Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful (25875 Views)

My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me. / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by jiz: 12:36pm On Mar 14
Op, may the good Lord preserve your home. Amen

RevenuesBoost:
Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

While we were relocating from our previous house to the current one, the assistant to the pickup guy cornered my husband to tell him, "Don't allow your wife to be controlling you'.
From his looks, you could tell that he is 18yrs or lesser.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head😂
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:46pm On Mar 15
jiz:
Op, may the good Lord preserve your home. Amen

Amen🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? / Updated: My Pre-wedding Photos Before Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.