Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful (25811 Views)

My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me. / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:37pm On Mar 13
ExtraIncomes:

Know This And Know Peace.

I Like Am Like That.... Make She Dey Control Me.

So Far She's On Nairaland Making Waves And Making The RABBAs..... Leave Me!

Make She Dey Control Me.

Mtcheew, see man wey suppose dey take care of his family dey act as oti mkpu/hypeman/alariwo for his wife.

Different men dey this life.

I have notice something, for a home to be peaceful to some people, the other partner needs to have a good level of tolerance, fo ol ishness and nonchalant in nature.
That in the real sense is not real peace but control tho not physical but mentally.

Well, make everybody do wetin works for them.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Agboogashi: 4:37pm On Mar 13
I tend to agree with this view.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:48pm On Mar 13
Angelfrost:

My sister, not vexing jare... I see that a lot these days among internet users, and I just can't get used to the censoring of everything. grin

This generation is irritating and unnecessarily hyper-sensitive about everything!

That was how one typed 'God' and 'Jesus' as 'g-d' and 'J*s*s'. Another one typed h8 (Hate).

Like wtf??! undecided

You should know some words are automatically picked as swear words by BOTs which in turn ban the monikers that use them, irrespective of the purpose of which the words were used.
So to avoid such, those words are censored or misspelt by the user.

BOT no wan know maybe you are using it for explanation purpose or not, it automatically pick it as an insult aimed at another user, so it sanctioned the other person.

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by G00dharddick: 5:22pm On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

What does an 18yrs old know about marriage?
Let him marry first.

I still admire my parents marriage till now.
They say this about my mum alot, I now see the reason.
Does my husband look like he care?
He is living his life, let the little boy keep his advice to himself and learn to mind his business.

That's how they'll grow up and treat women like trash, at that little age, what does he know about women?

What he saw as control, my husband saw it as love. Listening to your wife is not control but love and respect.

Your husband is now in your arms. You have rubbished and manipulated that man to the extent that he isn't even man enough.

You call an 18 years old little boy but an 18years old girl isn't little I guess? You probably married or have men chasing you when you were 18 I'm sure you didn't call yourself little then? Na Simp men weak men like your husband I blame. I'm sure you do shout at him too and order him to sweep wash your pants and sleep the house.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Socratiz: 5:22pm On Mar 13
The wife does not necessarily need to be the one in control for the home to be peaceful.
It is not every home where the wife is in control that is peaceful.There are many homes that the peace is anchored on the man.

It takes maturity, commitment and love fo bth home to be in peace and these are not qualities restricted to only women.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13

Once I hear such statement from a supposed friend toward me, I block you immediately from every angle..

If you like call me the president of simp, it is non of anybody business...

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by jaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13
Acidosis:
Whichever way you look at it, peace comes with a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes with a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty or imperfect partner.

A lot of times, women also take on that fo, ol ish role to keep their man.

His wife is controlling him means he pleases his wife which is how its supposed to be aslong as she also pleases him. Tho we know some women can be overbearing.

Some people think when they scatter everywhere they are now the man of the house. Lol
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by BodyCount: 5:43pm On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:
Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

While we were relocating from our previous house to the current one, the assistant to the pickup guy cornered my husband to tell him, "Don't allow your wife to be controlling you'.
From his looks, you could tell that he is 18yrs or lesser.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head๐Ÿ˜‚
For your husband to have told you this, believe me YOUR HUSBAND IS A SIMP. YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CONTROLING HIM.
He is not even fit to be called a man. What a disgust attitude for a man to gossip.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by BodyCount: 5:48pm On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

What causes fights and quarrels in marriage? Words right?
Ask them, what did they hear about their partner?
It's often something bad about the other person.
Anyone that says something bad about you or give bad advices to your husband or wife is often times jealous of you. Take note

Haven't you heard of besties that took over their friends' husbands? They'll always give their friends bad advice so they leave their marriages or relationships leading to marriage.

You have to think deep to understand my speech.
You're very wrong.
Not everyone is jealous, besides what's there to be jealous about?
I'm sure you're mistaken disgust for anger. Sometimes, you disgust people...
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Truvelisback(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13
In most cases, it isn't peaceful. If you don't know your stand as a man, women will take your meekness for weakness. [quote author=RevenuesBoost post=128911798]Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

While we were relocating from our previous house to the current one, the assistant to the pickup guy cornered my husband to tell him, "Don't allow your wife to be controlling you'.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13
ExtraIncomes:

Know This And Know Peace.

I Like Am Like That.... Make She Dey Control Me.

So Far She's On Nairaland Making Waves And Making The RABBAs..... Leave Me!

Make She Dey Control Me.

You already have my control button as well๐Ÿ˜‚
My baby for life!๐Ÿ’‹

I love the way you pamper me babe๐Ÿฅฐ
Omo! that day you didn't allow me carry any heavy thing, I didn't know as I called your name from time to time to help me carry those items, that small boy was watching, instead of him to do his job.๐Ÿ˜‚

You said I care too much, meanwhile you shower me with more care.

Thanks for always making me happy, this bond we share will last forever.

I'll forever love, respect and pamper you as well.
They should see it as control, we don't care.๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Badmashiii: 6:16pm On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

Let him marry first.

He is living his life, let the little boy keep his advice to himself and learn to mind his business.

That's how they'll grow up and treat women like trash, at that little age, what does he know about women?

What he saw as control, my husband saw it as love. Listening to your wife is not control but love and respect.

As a man be wary of anything a woman says regarding relationship.

All women are Machiavellian. They understand the game of power and always seek for control over a man in a long-term relationship.

But i don't blame them though,if i don't have control over the man i choose to possibly spend a lifetime with am i not in danger? What would happen to my offspring? Can he sacrifice or protect me?

So as a lady always aim for control over your man. I'm advising like a big brother because that's the only way to advance and protect your interest in that relationship.

While as a man unless you are a simp never allow any lady to gain control over you or you'll be finished as a man. Brotherly advice.

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by judatech: 6:19pm On Mar 13
I know and acknowledge this...
But it's not Everyman that is cut out for it...
Especially if the strong woman is not spiritual and wise.
What the OP is really talking about is the real essence of marriage that most be people miss... We are too physical...we have neglected the real spiritual and mystical our being and reasons why some things are or have come to be.
The woman(the female) is the greatest creation of Nature.
dgitrader:
This is deep!
Unfortunately it is mostly women that are the culprit to this. The man's mother, his sister's and co.
They want a loving husband that listens and pamper them personally, but they don't want that sister in-law that enjoys same via their brother.
As per men( "Africa Man"wink most of us are pretenders, we lie to ourselves and friends, but when inside that closets, you know that you squeeze out the maximum juice from Ur wife, if or when she holds a "sense" of power or control over most domestic affairs!

If you are not happily married to a strong woman for over a decade, argue with your keyboard only, don't quote me!
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13
ogawisdom:
grin

The man is broke and poor too most times. Money is the code to control.

It's even most poor men that have ego
They are broke and proud ๐Ÿ˜‚

Money is not the code to control for most people.
A man will only respect a woman more if she isn't totally dependent on the man.

He is richer than you think.
BTC dey body
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13
Tetraozonaitera:

Look Deep inside of you and be sincere to yourself.

There are many decisions you guys made that you were the one that initiated them.
Just be sincere.
And there are many suggestions of your husband that you did not subscribe to and he didn't fight you for it.
What they see as control, I see as love.

You see, I am married and all my friends and brothers are married as well so, I know what I am saying.

99.9โ„… of women always want all their suggestions implemented and the same percentage don't always agree with their husband's suggestions.

When you see a woman conplain bitterly about how unloving the husband is. The husband is the type who stands his ground on decisions.

It was wrong for the guy to poke his nose in your family affairs though, but truly, MOST PEACEFUL HOMES ARE THE ONES THE HUSBAND ALLOWS THE WIFE TO HAVE HER WAYS MOST OF THE TIME. Just to avoid problems.

TRUTH IS VERY BITTER

We actually make decisions together.
I allow him take decisions to the extent of preparing the house food list.
My own list will never cover 3 months but his will cover 3 months and more.
His choices is always best for us both.
I never struggle with his decisions.

We don't oppress each other, we only relate as best friends.

What they see as control, I see as love.

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:00pm On Mar 13
oluxy:

Hahahahahah!
You are right.

People always says, my sister controls her husband that she has given him vegetables.
From distance, I always laff.
This man house is peaceful, he's jovial, easy to let go, he's simple. He no send problem......

Playful with his wife even in public.....
People come dey say, she don give am vegetables

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is a perfect description of my husband
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13
Dijita:

In a peaceful home, they both control each other. FYI, Peace in a home doesn't mean there is no fight, we just don't personalized the fight.

Exactly!
What they see as control, we see as love, care, forgiveness and respect. When these four are reciprocated, then the home will remain peaceful.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13
Dijita:

I think you are taking the thread out of content. Control is been discussed as posted by the OP.
In the discussion, the couple is moving from one house to the other and one of the people they hire told the husband he should not let his wife control him. I am assuming the husband is yielding to the wife on what should be packed and how it should be packed. Given that in most cases women are the one organizing the home, should the man be throwing commands on this and puffing up as commander? Any man that has to be fighting on who is in charge already lost control.

Thank you
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Morphinne: 7:25pm On Mar 13
I pray God continues keeping your marriage from evil eyes but biko, I donโ€™t want to be like your man. What kind of man tells his wife such a thing? grin Wahala for advisers o. A real man would have shut the amebo up without telling you a thing.
Be sincere with yourself darling, are you going to sincerely tolerate seeing your male child simping away his life to keep his marriage?
Thereโ€™s this funny thing about women and it applies to almost every woman. Every woman wants a SIMPle man has husband but will never pray to have a son like him grin
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Voldoz: 7:30pm On Mar 13
Men and Women have their roles to play it's a man's duty to love, respect and provide for the family and most especially his wife and kids, and women should respect, care and Cherish her husband and family also. A loving wife will try to guide the man right and wants to see him successful while a control freak just want a man who will do her will.

Men and women have their own problems in marriages and relationships.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13
Mandesz:
People ehn. They'll put others matter for head but hold theirs in hands.

E tire me o!
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by samijet: 7:59pm On Mar 13
As a man, just make money and every other things shall be added. Marriage is optional.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13
Morphinne:
I pray God continues keeping your marriage from evil eyes but biko, I donโ€™t want to be like your man. What kind of man tells his wife such a thing? grin Wahala for advisers o. A real man would have shut the amebo up without telling you a thing.
Be sincere with yourself darling, are you going to sincerely tolerate seeing your male child simping away his life to keep his marriage?
Thereโ€™s this funny thing about women and it applies to almost every woman. Every woman wants a SIMPle man has husband but will never pray to have a son like him grin

The first error in marriage is keeping a secret from your partner.
If you regard your wife as your best friend then you shouldn't hide anything from her and vice versa.

Couples that keep secrets from each other, sleep in separate rooms, don't share passwords, etc. I wonder why they are called a couple.

What you see as control, I see as love, respect, care and forgiveness. This will always work for us.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Xpol: 8:23pm On Mar 13
The wish of most women is to be controlling their husband. women want whatever they wish or say to be the final, once the husband doesn't agree to that hmmm... That home will never know peace.

Only married men will understand this.
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by donbenie(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13
Acidosis:
Whichever way you look at it, peace comes with a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes with a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty or imperfect partner.

One word..
Compatibility.๐ŸŽฏ
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13
This is deep & meaningful word
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by AlbertNewton: 9:46pm On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My husband was like
Omo! small boy don see me finish ๐Ÿ˜‚
He wasn't bothered because same way he listens to me, I listen to him.
My sisters also tell me that I allow my husband control me.
Couples listening to each other is the best way they can both live without fights or quarrels.

How old is your marriage ๐Ÿค”
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by wiloy2k8(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13
Story
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Sammy5413(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13
Acidosis:

why do you keep spacing your sentences, are you a stammerer?
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Teymanhenry(f): 6:34am On Mar 14
I simp controlled by his wife will deceive himself and say he is a loving and caring husband. Such a man would not be able to make simple decisions until his wife permits that. That's exactly the kind of man my boss is. It's so bad even his engineers were complaining about it... It got to a point that management decisions are taken based on emotions. He calls himself a loving husband. Smh

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Khallicopyro: 8:26am On Mar 14
RevenuesBoost:

Let him marry first.

"Listening to your wife" is different from being "controlled by your wife". As a man if you want to live long don't let yourself be controlled by your wife. E get why
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by femi4: 11:57am On Mar 14
RevenuesBoost:
Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head๐Ÿ˜‚
Not always true

Some wives are terrible controller and opinionated

Always want the man to go with their plans.
And when their plan fails, they will still blame the man. Self centered gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. / Whatโ€™s That Habit You Wish Your Children Donโ€™t Inherit From You? / Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.