Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53187 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by oaktown101(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13
Some women are naturally wicked. I was living in the US while my ex wife was living in Nigeria with the kids and the maid. When i came to Nigeria i was shocked the way my ex wife that seems like an angel was treating her maid.

Omg! i was shocked to my bone. I apologize to the 11yrs old kids about how she was being treated. I took her shopping for new clothings and gave her a lot of money to return back to her parents and start school without my ex knowing. I gave my ex money to hire a grown up to help her with her chores. I think maids should be ban in Nigeria.
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by ponishah: 4:04pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online
You are just stupid, pretending to be rational.
You have not condemned the act, it seems you are enjoying the abuse
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Beautifulday: 4:04pm On Mar 13
LARRYOBRAIN:
This is bad and dishonor; when we poisoned them tomorrow, they will say she is wicked.
Our maid is like family, even her see us as family. Attending school, who knows what she will become tomorrow.

That is an abuse that can cause trauma
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Poiniyisworld: 4:05pm On Mar 13
The man approached the woman and she said the maid was not hungry. He then asked the maid who confirmed that she was hungry.

The man gave the woman a bit of his mind and offered to buy food for the maid but the woman became violent especially seeing the camera and took her children and the maid away.

All I will say is that women are fond of doing this. At last they will only discover in no distamt time that the have only succeeded in training the maid but destroyed their own children.

It is well o

thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MimiSheWrote(f): 4:05pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:
Naturally!!! Women are very wicked to there fellow humans
Are you trying to tell me that you didn't see the man in the picture? Since when did wives start making vital decisions in an African household? Why do y'all African men always find a way to blame women for every godamn thing!!!? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sad and annoying....๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:06pm On Mar 13
Check well, she igbo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Newyorkitis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I hope you know that somewhere, somehow, you are a beneficiary of people not minding their business too?
Either in your job, while in school or even relatives have made intercessions in your behalf for promotions or not being sacked, or winning that contract because they did not mind their business too?

Please there are things that you should mind your business about.

If the American and British public mind their business, the number of deaths would be staggering.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Theoarhics: 4:07pm On Mar 13
For real this has happened to me. You feel so worthless and depressed after this. You lose your sense of belonging. This is pure wickedness. We should learn to treat other with respect and human face just like we treat our own children. The woman I stayed with that treated me this way I don't even want to hear her name mention where I am. It's been very 23 years now... But I still feel the pain. I have a special feeling for people living with other people. It's not easy to be accepted into the family especially when you are not their relation.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by fxexperts: 4:07pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

fxexperts

Coming from you, someone who preaches and weaponizes the rape of women? You must be a self-hating woman to be so vapid and evil.
I guess you have comprehension problem due to your hate on men. i guess you can only do so to a male house help you get, because you are truly that wicked and hate filled. don't let your hate ruin you.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Robenna(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Im telling you bro, you cant tell me that you carried a maid to a restaurant for no reason, just for her to sit, the picture or video is yet to be understood
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by xtian110: 4:09pm On Mar 13
This looks to me like stage plan anyway... Wicked world ๐ŸŒŽ.. let me come and be going
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by TheWinterBird(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13
I don't know how to be wicked, even if I try. I guess you must be the beast's husband, otherwise Idk why you're parading this thread posting lame remarks at people who disprove her mistreatment towards this child.

Emmanuel30a2:
Same as you or just like you...?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by ElSudani: 4:10pm On Mar 13
Lalami3232:
Most Nigerians are wicked by default, tufiakwa!!! They're only loyal and kind to you because you have something to offer them. Abeg eeh, make una no dey born children wey una no fit cater for. Some of una get this mumu mentality say "children dey bring luck" without any proper plan of how to cater for them. Stop putting these innocent children into slavery at an early age all because of your f00lishness. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Most Nigerians are actually good people but when you have 200 million people in a country you are bound to have a lot of crazy people there as well, though they are in a minority but they are enough to make the place look like a hell hole.
Forget about that nonsense about virginity, how old are you by the way?
So, the supposedly bad women were never virgins at some point?

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Crowdboom(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

The truth is, an outsider buying food for that girl will result to more punishment at home.

Women are dangerous!

You are on point,
I have witnessed a scene where some guys order for maid in the same senerio like this but the family insisted that she must not take or eat it.

Some pple are just naturally wicked.
They believe they are unquestionable.
They are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:
Lol i wish i could do a soul switch for you and that poor girl rn. It should give you a much better perspective.

so because one woman does wrong today, it means all women would do wrong?! anytime a man thinks he can survive without women, i see an undercover homo dude talking. without women, we men are nothing, extinct within 100yrs.

BTW us being alive was the plan from getgo. Eve did nothing special it was what she was created for but madam outdid herself and birthed suffering too lol grin

how could you be alive without Eve's womb? i guess since Eve did nothing special, it was through Adam's anus that you would be born, abi?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by wanted222(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13
this is the kind of thing that lazy jenny clay will do
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Don't mind the attention seeker. The so called maid could be a girl serving at the restaurant. These days everyone wants to trend.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zooposki(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13
I thought the government banned all forms of child labour. What is going on?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Okeoghenerobert: 4:14pm On Mar 13
I watched the video on tiktok.It was a guy that make it went viral.Infact,some people are wicked than the ๐Ÿ‘ฟ devil
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:15pm On Mar 13
Exousiang01:
This news has been all over for about a week now and it's hiting NL today.
Seun you need to get reporters ohh
don't you have hands to post it here yourself?
Those that posted and reported it on other platforms get four hands?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Blackman101: 4:15pm On Mar 13
when evil things happens to people they will not know where is coming from.

if she can do it so open outside, what she will be doing to the girl indoors, only God knows

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:16pm On Mar 13
OtuologyProf:
na this kind thing dey make husbands nak househelp.

househelp go dey moody, the man go dey feel pity, she go shed tears, the man go tell am sorry, she go dey open leg small , the man go dey tell am sorry.

ahh ahh uhhhh uhh ah daddy ahh ahh
mad man when you go get sense?
grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by tonymyke4life(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13
GodHimself:
Mind your business

I'm sure you av been helped one way or another by either a stranger or someone u know. Imagine if that person has minded his or her business. Minding our business is also one of the causes of the many problems we now face in our society.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:17pm On Mar 13
I've seen the video, it looks more like a skit undecided
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I have watched the video.. not are u say.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Delightsome2023: 4:19pm On Mar 13
Ijaya123:

I saw the whole video. That single picture tells the whole story. Infact, the woman hurriedly left the place in shame disguised in annoyance.

The woman actually slapped the poor girl when the man recording the video asked her if sheโ€™s hungry and she said yes.

She's actually Igbo. Very wicked of the woman
this is so disheartening
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by brightovio007(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13
Pure wickedness and human molestation
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ulogwe1: 4:20pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

The truth is, an outsider buying food for that girl will result to more punishment at home.

Women are dangerous!

Facto. More more punishment and maltreatment at home.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Dzzzz: 4:21pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

..That is not even the issue.People should start minding their business cause if you buy he girl food or video like the guy your only making matters worse for the maid cause after this she will be dealt with at home.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Tetraozonaitera: 4:25pm On Mar 13
WOMEN ARE THE MOST HEARTLESS AND WICKED BEINGS.
THAT IS THE TRUTH.

If the husband of this woman was there and he said No to this nonsense, no peace in that home for the next two weeks.
"Only god knows if you are not having anything to do with her" that's the next shtt you will hear from the stupid woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by barinedan(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13
That's wickedness of the highest level, why not leave the maid at home when you know you won't buy anything for her
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Dzzzz: 4:26pm On Mar 13
NOwazobia:
I fit swear say na Igbo woman,

Even if it is not in Nigeria, na still Igbo woman for Oversea.

Even if na skit, na Igbo woman dem use act am...

They largely lack love...

Is a culture passed down from ancestry to them.

I won't even allow my neighbor, let alone my own blood to stay with an Igbo woman.

You can interprete as tribalism, but truth sounds tribal sometimes. undecided
..Clearly and ๐Ÿ’ฏ% right that your more stupid than the woman in the video..You donโ€™t even need a crown to be the king of stupidity cause Na because you the award was recognized..We are talking of a young girl story and you come with this because igbo guy took your babe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off ยฃ145k Bill / Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.