Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53073 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Truthsandtrusts: 3:47pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

Shut up ,you disgusting

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by stevenosa(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

I saw the video of this incident. The man who was filming offer to buy the little girl food, but the lady who brought the maid and her own children attacked the man and then she slapped the maid for accepting the man's offer of buying her food. It was a sad scene to behold.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13
This is bad and dishonor; when we poisoned them tomorrow, they will say she is wicked.
Our maid is like family, even her see us as family. Attending school, who knows what she will become tomorrow.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by DestinyNigga: 3:48pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

I watch the video. Her madam said that the girl is not hungry. When ask the girl if she was hungry, she said Yes. The woman immediately abandoned the food, beat the girl and drag her outside, saying that the girl has been bringing badluck to her.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by jimoholan(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by TheWinterBird(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13
That is so horrible. What a wicked woman.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 3:49pm On Mar 13
NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
Amebo, wetin concerns you...?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 3:50pm On Mar 13
TheWinterBird:
That is so horrible. What a wicked woman
Same as you or just like you...?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zimzy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13
You sound like one who has done something like this and that is why you are looking for a way to justify the family's action.
thesicilian:

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by fxexperts: 3:51pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:
Watch that fxexperts thinks about this.
I do not think about this because it is your type who did this. your type of woman feels their hatred for anything rather than themselves will engage in this kind of wickedness.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Patented: 3:51pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Oil dey your head. what if she is not even their maid?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by nedekid: 3:52pm On Mar 13
Skooltynz:
i will rather clock 50 unmarried than have children i cant take care of.
How many years to go?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Respect55(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Birds of a feather...
Try and watch the video
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13
Maybe she is shy na
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13
NEUDUDE:
idiotu we are suffering all alive today becos of EVE

FIXED
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13
NOwazobia:
I fit swear say na Igbo woman,

Even if it is not in Nigeria, na still Igbo woman for Oversea.

Even if na skit, na Igbo woman dem use act am...

They largely lack love...

Is a culture passed down from ancestry to them.

I won't even allow my neighbor, let alone my own blood to stay with an Igbo woman.

You can interprete as tribalism, but truth sounds tribal sometimes. undecided
Don't blame the woman. Blame the useless parents who procreate children they can't takecare of

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=128916797]Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans [/quote

Including ur sis and Mum?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Skooltynz: 3:56pm On Mar 13
nedekid:

How many years to go?

go and marry broke na and watch you kids end up like this girl Nigeria iz getting worse as time goes.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 3:57pm On Mar 13
DestinyNigga:

I watch the video. Her madam said that the girl is not hungry. When ask the girl if she was hungry, she said Yes. The woman immediately abandoned the food, beat the girl and drag her outside, saying that the girl has been bringing badluck to her.
So, e concerns you? But wetin can you discerns/would you discerns...? You yearns or you would yearns and yawns, but you would never learn... Maybe you refuses to learns, because of what you earns... When you begins to earn, you would forget to learn... You would says I want to earn, whereas the time to learn is differents from the time to earn... It is my time to earn, afterall you have learnt... Else you would be stagnant or remain stagnants... You maybe stagnants or remain stagnants, like an ant who is expecting to be called an aunt... You would be stagnant like an ant expecting infant, without offing pant and getting pregnant...
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 3:57pm On Mar 13
fxexperts:
I do not think about this because it is your type who did this. your type of woman feels their hatred for anything rather than themselves will engage in this kind of wickedness.

fxexperts

Coming from you, someone who preaches and weaponizes the rape of women? You must be a self-hating woman to be so vapid and evil.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Seunpapa65: 3:58pm On Mar 13
This one feel be woman leader oo
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13
Imo state women.
Very wicked people. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

The truth is, an outsider buying food for that girl will result to more punishment at home.

Women are dangerous!

Trust me, she will seriously punish her for accepting the food. grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Faposky95: 4:00pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

...and then you comment....?!
Bruh...?!!!!!!
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by cunny88(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

When he attempted to purchase food for the maid, the woman beat up the maid, attempted to seize the phone and then stormed out with her kids dragging the maid along. You need to see the footage
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Cromagnon: 4:01pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

so they will beat the maid when they get home abi. You nor get sense.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by nedekid: 4:01pm On Mar 13
Skooltynz:

go and marry broke na and watch you kids end up like this girl Nigeria iz getting worse as time goes.
Lol, we don pass the stage of marry and born pikin tayyy..
Na our pikins go de talk of marraige.
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 4:01pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Lol i wish i could do a soul switch for you and that poor girl rn. It should give you a much better perspective.

BTW us being alive was the plan from getgo. Eve did nothing special it was what she was created for but madam outdid herself and birthed suffering too lol grin
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13
Some women don’t hide their disgusting character again. Tweh
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Beautifulday: 4:03pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Why the woman go carry her come public? Can she allow her sit in the same table with at least a bottle what.

Stop talking rubbish here
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Oizee(f): 4:03pm On Mar 13
messenger4891:

A case of kelvin Carter who took a picture of a child and a vulture ....he actually won a prize but took his own life after he released the picture in 1994 and people said there were two vultures when he couldn't account what happened to the child ....just checking my head
noooo, this is totally different, the man actually wanted to buy her food when the baby girl said she was hungry but the woman beat her and hurriedly left the place with them
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Trybes(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13
Turboking:
I watched the full video yesterday, the truth is the guy actually confronted the woman, he requested to know why her own children were eating and the maid wasn't and She said the maid was not hungry. The guy and friend asked if the little girl was hungry which she replied in affirmation.. yes , he decided to buy her food then the madam lunched multiple slap on the maid face and the all left the eatery in a hurry
If this is true story then that woman is devilish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Wasted Months Of Marriage / He Wants Sex Every Night. / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.