Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. (44659 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:11am On Mar 14
Your mind go dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Ehins22(m): 11:11am On Mar 14
grin
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Calylove: 11:11am On Mar 14
Snoring should not be a problem in marriage. many others have more problems than snoring. It means he has worked hard during the day.
Go out and do good work to make the man work less and his snoring will vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by AllahOfBlood: 11:11am On Mar 14
grin
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by EEIA: 11:11am On Mar 14
fnep2smooth:
I no get the joke
When you manage to rent sense you will understand it. cool
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by tejumorelar: 11:12am On Mar 14
Haba nah, y r u just noticing. U no sleep over his house b4 ?
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by LagosG: 11:12am On Mar 14
Beebah24:
Embarrassing your husband for social media likes
This generation ba? The future is bleeped. I now understand why some people want wars to reduce human population

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Magicdon(m): 11:12am On Mar 14
Jaftee:
If this is her only problem then it's fine. it is solvable

how will she solve it
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by spiSeyi: 11:12am On Mar 14
Most married Men have lost their place in their home all they know is to beat empty chest online and in the presence of their fellow mengrin . For a wife to have the courage video her man and post it on the Internet says a lot about the esteem of such man in his home. The wife olosho no rate her husband SIMP.
This is why we warned young men to stay away from any lady that is addicted to SM attention but SIMP will never learn angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Ever8090: 11:14am On Mar 14
Omo but this snoring is beyond be careful...🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:15am On Mar 14
EEIA:

Wasted Sperm
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Mar 14
Mannabbqgrils on my mid grin

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Mar 14
EEIA:

savage
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by BigYash: 11:18am On Mar 14
Beebah24:
Embarrassing your husband for social media likes
I just tire
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Jocdon(m): 11:20am On Mar 14
004gist:
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I worked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call.

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy
this is not a joke section pls respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Makunahatata: 11:21am On Mar 14
I no sure d husband dey alright health wise
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by EEIA: 11:22am On Mar 14
fnep2smooth:

Wasted Sperm
You need to rent sense to make any reasonable engagement.

I understand your predicament. cool
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Way4orward: 11:22am On Mar 14
Her problem
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by 004gist: 11:22am On Mar 14
Jocdon:
this is not a joke section pls respect yourself

Life story no joke
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by EEIA: 11:22am On Mar 14
enemyofprogress:
Mannabbqgrils on my mid grin
You mean NLPoliceWoman ?

grin
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by AKSA7111: 11:23am On Mar 14
There is no big deal by collecting the money and buy the phone for her husband then appreciate the man and also apologize to her husband
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Offpoint1: 11:25am On Mar 14
No be dooms day siren be that?

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kinterez(m): 11:25am On Mar 14
004gist:
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage cos I needed to settle down.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I woked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call and one day she called and said hmmm I guess this marriage will not work it's not the will of God

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy

Big win win for you...you dodged a bullet..thank God for u

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by brightovio007(m): 11:25am On Mar 14
Reaction
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Onionstew: 11:33am On Mar 14
fnep2smooth:
I no get the joke..... Na snoring be the issue cheesy

She never sleep over for the guy house before. ?

No be every woman be olo. Mmh?
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:34am On Mar 14
indigenous234:
If you're happily married, you'll understand she's just making fun of her better half and nothing else. But you see those unhappy and single bitter people, dem no go ever understand.

What are the parameters of your conclusion that single people are unhappy and bitter?? And who told you there are married people that are unhappy and bitter?? I would rather remain single and unhappy than marry a rickety jincheng motorcycle without an exhaust pipe, coz there is no way such noise won't deprive you of good sleep and I don't see how this situation can warrant happiness
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Glimpsetv: 11:35am On Mar 14
We react over everything in this country
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Artscollection: 11:36am On Mar 14
There is a price for everything, she obviously came for the bag n that guy is likely to be obbessed n older than her with enough yrs.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
divorce is the only solution to this rampage, kai!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Rebuker(m): 11:37am On Mar 14
Meanwhile, people here are criticising the family of a bride for publicly announcing a car gift to her at the wedding reception:

https://www.nairaland.com/8030059/brother-gifts-car-wedding-day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HecD2rXXHKI
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by TreasureJunky: 11:39am On Mar 14
Marriage na marriage
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by gabbytabby: 11:42am On Mar 14
Haha who offend you. 😂😂😂

Life my own was belging that was not happening when we were dating oh. ENO easy.

DiskJokeyManic:
Uszless liability olosho feeling funky😐😐😐.....someone cannot snore in his own home he is paying rent in again??😐
Wat can u offer de man except ur overused decayed smelly pussy😐😐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.