Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. (44664 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14
indigenous234:
If you're happily married, you'll understand she's just making fun of her better half and nothing else. But you see those unhappy and single bitter people, dem no go ever understand.

I'm sure the husband approved the post sef.
...just two individuals having fun.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 6:13pm On Mar 14
Get someone to date your current state first cos I'm not sure you have a girlfriend. If you have a girlyfriend, I'll say shut up first till you at least have a ring on it. If you have a ring on it, I'll say shut up first till it's 5 years married 🥂. That's when you have an opinion on issues like this.

This is not for Dreadlocks, sleeve tattoo, saggy jeans boys.
Incrediblekutty:

What are the parameters of your conclusion that single people are unhappy and bitter?? And who told you there are married people that are unhappy and bitter?? I would rather remain single and unhappy than marry a rickety jincheng motorcycle without an exhaust pipe, coz there is no way such noise won't deprive you of good sleep and I don't see how this situation can warrant happiness
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 6:18pm On Mar 14
Exactly. The video is something my brothers wife could do., 🤣🤣. They're very funny people. But you see those ofe onugbo, they'll find a way to bring bitterness into everything.

Acidosis:

I'm sure the husband approved the post sef.
...just two individuals having fun.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Emma1Oj(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14
Taiwojon:

Why would you spend a night with someone you are not married to

So na fornication Una want go do
swear with your life say u never fu..ck twice this yr.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Mar 14
Omicronvaccine:
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)
Poor kid! She should immediately suggest the problem be medical treated asap as she too deserves to have a good night's rest in her own marriage. In the meantime, she could purchase earplugs to help drown out much of that noise. lipsrsealed
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by TheGift: 10:35pm On Mar 14
Omicronvaccine:
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuohhBi39U0?si=54L4Mwis4jlSbOpe

The immediate solution is for Him to sleep in another room, pending when he can find a more permanent solution.,

There are various factors that could contribute:, weight, fatigue, sleeping position , Inebriation. Whatever it is, He should not disturb the poor Woman’s sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Mar 14
TheGift:
■ The immediate solution is for Him to sleep in another room, pending when he can find a more permanent solution.,
There are various factors that could contribute:, weight, fatigue, sleeping position , Inebriation. Whatever it is, He should not disturb the poor Woman’s sleep.
AMEN!!! grin
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by VinnyBaba: 10:43pm On Mar 14
TheGift:

The immediate solution is for Him to sleep in another room, pending when he can find a more permanent solution.,

I am just wondering @the comments of the Pple criticizing the woman.

The Day I slept close to a Heavy Snorer (A Colleague I invited home), I had serious MIGRAINE the next morning. embarassed embarassed undecided

It's Not easy to sleep with a Snorer at all. sad
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by MrDoGood(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14
Man spent money for wedding. Running around and stressed. All you did was makeup 💄 and you're here. Relax and drop update on few days if he still snore.

Haven't you spent nights with him before?

To do wedding this period no be small something oh.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Mar 14
MrDoGood:
Man spent money for wedding. Running around and stressed. All you did was makeup 💄 and you're here. Relax and drop update on few days if he still snore. Haven't you spent nights with him before? To do wedding this period no be small something oh.
Why are you people do dead as humans? So because he voluntarily spent for what is his wedding, he then gets the right to deprive the women he did all of that for a good night's rest? Do you folks even use your heads at all? undecided
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by optm(m): 1:45am On Mar 15
Emma1Oj:
because you dey fornicate no mean say everybody dey like you
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Ilekokonit: 2:34am On Mar 15
meum:
There are some things one shouldn’t bring online. Calling her husband “I better pass my neighbor” is very wrong.

She is not ready for marriage yet. So, if her husband drink vomit for house, she go video am upload for internet abe she think say such shit no dey happen for marriage This immature wife should go and learn from senior married women what their eyes have seen in marriage and maybe then she will realise that no be every cloth she suppose dey spread inside sun. Ki i se gbogbo aso laa sa loorun.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Ilekokonit: 2:39am On Mar 15
allanphash7:
I wondered what the next generation would look like.
This generation is gone completely
Imagine embarrassing your home on the social media

Nothing wey some people no dey post for social media o.

Some women dey even post video of where dem dey baf for YouTube ?

Some people are not mature enough to have an internet enabled phone or to have uncontrolled internet access.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by BALLOSKI: 6:20am On Mar 15
004gist:
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage cos I needed to settle down.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I woked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call and one day she called and said hmmm I guess this marriage will not work it's not the will of God

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy
Hope you don stop to de snore
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by 004gist: 7:27am On Mar 15
BALLOSKI:
Hope you don stop to de snore

I still de snore gbogbo.
cheesy
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:17am On Mar 15
indigenous234:
Get someone to date your current state first cos I'm not sure you have a girlfriend. If you have a girlyfriend, I'll say shut up first till you at least have a ring on it. If you have a ring on it, I'll say shut up first till it's 5 years married 🥂. That's when you have an opinion on issues like this.

This is not for Dreadlocks, sleeve tattoo, saggy jeans boys.

This foray brings to limelight the height of your stupidity!! Those things you listed above are not yardstick to happiness, and I'm sure someone like you is frustrating the hell out of her husband, and if you have not started, please let the poor man breathe. Bottle your foolishness and stop responding, I'm not in any of the categories of people that do what you mentioned in the last line, but I'm not surprised that your dull brain thinks any man that's unmarried has dreads, tattoo and sag their trousers!! Divorce if you are frustrated, it's not by force
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:39am On Mar 15
owiko:
She even get luck say no be beans grinding machine she marry, she for complain tire.
She should move to the nearest safety gadgets shop and get herself a set of ear plugs, problem solved!

Go and check proliferation of microbes in the ear canal with use of earphones.

You won't advocate using earplugs all night.

Anyways, she'll get used to it.

Lots of women are married to snorers and/or snore themselves. Notin spoil.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Taiwojon(m): 10:34am On Mar 15
Emma1Oj:
Am not a fornicator

I don't fornicate!
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 10:50am On Mar 15
I've not insulted you and won't. You obviously miss the point. Now let me bring it down to your level so you understand clearly. You remember those FBI scenes in movies where a superior officer tells a junior officer " it's above your pay grade"??. That's what we have here kiddo. This conversation you want to have is clearly above your pay grade..
This is not for sleeve tattooed, Dreadlocks, saggy jeans boys. It's for adults. Real adult, Men. not Old boys. Fix up your life dude.

This is perhaps my last response to you so let me end it with an advice. I don't know how old you're but responding with an assumption that you're an adult (legal age) already so here is my advice. If you are dating someone you can't live the rest of your life with, better quit now and find a way to do it without rancour. If you're not dating anyone, kneel down and ask God ( or whatever Forces you align/believe in) to establish a connection with you and your future partner then go about your normal life. The goal is to be married before you're 30 as a man. So that you won't start doing school run with gray hairs. Or start birthing ugly children. Plus others. Finally, take it or leave it. A Man over 40 and Unmarried is still a boy and no one respects him outside what his age bestows on him. If you're older than 40 as a man and without a wife, I'll never insult you oo or disrespect you. But I'll not see you as a responsible person.

Incrediblekutty:

This foray brings to limelight the height of your stupidity!! Those things you listed above are not yardstick to happiness, and I'm sure someone like you is frustrating the hell out of her husband, and if you have not started, please let the poor man breathe. Bottle your foolishness and stop responding, I'm not in any of the categories of people that do what you mentioned in the last line, but I'm not surprised that your dull brain thinks any man that's unmarried has dreads, tattoo and sag their trousers!! Divorce if you are frustrated, it's not by force
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by MrDoGood(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15
Kobojunkie:
Why are you people do dead as humans? So because he voluntarily spent for what is his wedding, he then gets the right to deprive the women he did all of that for a good night's rest? Do you folks even use your heads at all? undecided

If you no Sabi English, pidgin hard you too?

Your dead brain no allow you know say snoring can be caused by tiredness, stress etc. Women snore too

How did he deprive her of sleep? Ode.

God forbid
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Mar 15
MrDoGood:
If you no Sabi English, pidgin hard you too? Your dead brain no allow you know say snoring can be caused by tiredness, stress etc. Women snore too How did he deprive her of sleep? Ode. God forbid
Dingleberry, if you knew then why did you, in your previous comment, pretend it mattered how much each individual in the marriage paid for the supposed wedding? Snoring can be medically treated and should be because everyone, even the tired person and the not-so-tired individual equally, deserves a good night's rest. undecided
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by MrDoGood(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16
Kobojunkie:
Dingleberry, if you knew then why did you, in your previous comment, pretend it mattered how much each individual in the marriage paid for the supposed wedding? Snoring can be medically treated and should be because everyone, even the tired person and the not-so-tired individual equally, deserves a good night's rest. undecided

Mugu stop quoting me. You don't know where and how to use punctuation marks.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16
indigenous234:
I've not insulted you and won't. You obviously miss the point. Now let me bring it down to your level so you understand clearly. You remember those FBI scenes in movies where a superior officer tells a junior officer " it's above your pay grade"??. That's what we have here kiddo. This conversation you want to have is clearly above your pay grade..
This is not for sleeve tattooed, Dreadlocks, saggy jeans boys. It's for adults. Real adult, Men. not Old boys. Fix up your life dude.

This is perhaps my last response to you so let me end it with an advice. I don't know how old you're but responding with an assumption that you're an adult (legal age) already so here is my advice. If you are dating someone you can't live the rest of your life with, better quit now and find a way to do it without rancour. If you're not dating anyone, kneel down and ask God ( or whatever Forces you align/believe in) to establish a connection with you and your future partner then go about your normal life. The goal is to be married before you're 30 as a man. So that you won't start doing school run with gray hairs. Or start birthing ugly children. Plus others. Finally, take it or leave it. A Man over 40 and Unmarried is still a boy and no one respects him outside what his age bestows on him. If you're older than 40 as a man and without a wife, I'll never insult you oo or disrespect you. But I'll not see you as a responsible person.

Your pretentious attitude refuses to be hidden despite how hard you tried. You are rude, proud and foolishly opinionated, yet you want to cowardly prove that you are none of the aforementioned. Firstly, being unmarried doesn't stop me from contributing to a discussion about marriage just like anyone may contributes to any subject matter that doesn't even relate to who they are or what they are doing. And once again, just like the your first response which birth this subsequent replies, you expound your foolishness in the second paragraph of your empty message by dictating what another person's goal should be. Whose goal is it to be married by 30?? And that it's the goals of males in your family to be married before 30 and concluding that they have failed in life if they don't doesn't mean others are like that, work on your reasoning and stop rubbing your frustrations on people. Lastly, don't be too opinionated, it blinds you from reality and it makes you look stupid, being responsible isn't limited to raising a family, Reverend Fathers don't raise blood families the last time I checked. Oh!! A pervert like you won't disrespect the but will never see them as responsible Right?? Divorce madam, your husband is fed up
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16
indigenous234:

....and then, keep your wacky advice for your brothers and sons (born or unborn)
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16
I can smell your frustration from a million miles. You're insulting and very rude, yet I'll not insult you. Send your account let me help your life.

Incrediblekutty:

Your pretentious attitude refuses to be hidden despite how hard you tried. You are rude, proud and foolishly opinionated, yet you want to cowardly prove that you are none of the aforementioned. Firstly, being unmarried doesn't stop me from contributing to a discussion about marriage just like anyone may contributes to any subject matter that doesn't even relate to who they are or what they are doing. And once again, just like the your first response which birth this subsequent replies, you expound your foolishness in the second paragraph of your empty message by dictating what another person's goal should be. Whose goal is it to be married by 30?? And that it's the goals of males in your family to be married before 30 and concluding that they have failed in life if they don't doesn't mean others are like that, work on your reasoning and stop rubbing your frustrations on people. Lastly, don't be too opinionated, it blinds you from reality and it makes you look stupid, being responsible isn't limited to raising a family, Reverend Fathers don't raise blood families the last time I checked. Oh!! A pervert like you won't disrespect the but will never see them as responsible Right?? Divorce madam, your husband is fed up
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:08am On Mar 17
indigenous234:
I can smell your frustration from a million miles. You're insulting and very rude, yet I'll not insult you. Send your account let me help your life.

The difference between your insults and mine is just that mine is more audacious and daring coz I noticed that you are a bloody narcissist, while you corwadly makes yours subtle. Don't force the maturity that you lack, rub your ego on your husband and brothers around you, then use that imaginary money you want to send to me to take care of your life, you need it more. And as for frustration, Lol.... I will pray for you to heal. What you display here is a reflection of who you are in your husband's house. But if you never even marry wey you come dey foam for mouth about marriage like this, nah God go punish you
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 10:48am On Mar 17
There's nothing audacious in insulting someone you've never met in real life over the Internet. You're frustrated. It's not your fault. The Economy is biting hard on everyone. (I'm not exempted). I only asked for your account details to at least put a smile on your face. (You could be depressed without really knowing). Not to show off that I have money o. I don't even have 500k in all my accounts put together 😭. So, it was just a show of Love. Then again, if you're 30 or older and Unmarried, know that I would not disrespect you for that but would find it difficult to rate you as a responsible person.

Just so you understand properly, as any of your friends or relatives in the security sector about what I said and it's meanings and implications. "Profiling".

Go and marry Oga.. before you start dey do school run at the age of 50. Old Man. 🤭

Incrediblekutty:

The difference between your insults and mine is just that mine is more audacious and daring coz I noticed that you are a bloody narcissist, while you corwadly makes yours subtle. Don't force the maturity that you lack, rub your ego on your husband and brothers around you, then use that imaginary money you want to send to me to take care of your life, you need it more. And as for frustration, Lol.... I will pray for you to heal. What you display here is a reflection of who you are in your husband's house. But if you never even marry wey you come dey foam for mouth about marriage like this, nah God go punish you
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17
indigenous234:
There's nothing audacious in insulting someone you've never met in real life over the Internet. You're frustrated. It's not your fault. The Economy is biting hard on everyone. (I'm not exempted). I only asked for your account details to at least put a smile on your face. (You could be depressed without really knowing). Not to show off that I have money o. I don't even have 500k in all my accounts put together 😭. So, it was just a show of Love. Then again, if you're 30 or older and Unmarried, know that I would not disrespect you for that but would find it difficult to rate you as a responsible person.

Just so you understand properly, as any of your friends or relatives in the security sector about what I said and it's meanings and implications. "Profiling".

Go and marry Oga.. before you start dey do school run at the age of 50. Old Man. 🤭

It's insulting to ask for someone who doesn't ask you for money to send his account number during an argument, I'm sure you know but I understand your smart move, and that's why I said your insults are subtle. It doesn't make sense thinking that every single person is frustrated, I'm only trying to educate you that frustration is not limited to a particular marital status, you write well which proves you are an educated person, but I wonder why your comprehension level is this stiff. My decision about marriage is my prerogative, yours or anyone's stance about that doesn't mean nothing, if you are married and frustrating your spouse, you are not responsible too. Everyone will be okay, what matters is the fulfillment, not what someone thinks about the decision you make. Once again, keep your money, you can send your account number if you need more, no pun intended, unlike you this isn't an insult, I mean it
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 10:45pm On Mar 17
That's kind of you to make such an offer considering your pent-up anger and frustration online (in the course of this argument) and perhaps offline, I imagine. Thank you. You're truly incredible. However, we've gotten off on a wrong foot and I'd like that we end this argument already because either you're a teenager/20's (because you're always trying to make the argument toxic) or you're older than 30 and still refuse to see that no one sees an old single guy as responsible. Especially when such a person is not ready to leave the single life. Instead, you rather make the argument about me. When indeed it's a general impression. I don't have power for argument again, abeg. Tomorrow is work. Goodnight and take care of yourself Mr incredible boy.😊

Incrediblekutty:

It's insulting to ask for someone who doesn't ask you for money to send his account number during an argument, I'm sure you know but I understand your smart move, and that's why I said your insults are subtle. It doesn't make sense thinking that every single person is frustrated, I'm only trying to educate you that frustration is not limited to a particular marital status, you write well which proves you are an educated person, but I wonder why your comprehension level is this stiff. My decision about marriage is my prerogative, yours or anyone's stance about that doesn't mean nothing, if you are married and frustrating your spouse, you are not responsible too. Everyone will be okay, what matters is the fulfillment, not what someone thinks about the decision you make. Once again, keep your money, you can send your account number if you need more, no pun intended, unlike you this isn't an insult, I mean it
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Alexxx2000: 11:06pm On Mar 17
Good evening sir. If she doesn't want I can send my acct details for your benevolent gesture. It's not favourable on my side. It gets difficult Should I drop my acct sir? 🙏

Incrediblekutty:

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:48am On Mar 18
Alexxx2000:
Good evening sir. If she doesn't want I can send my acct details for your benevolent gesture. It's not favourable on my side. It gets difficult Should I drop my acct sir? 🙏

This message should be directed at her, she offers me money first and I'm sure you read where she explains the amount of money in her accounts. If this isn't hypocrisy, send your account number to her not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.