Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. (44661 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:04am On Mar 18
indigenous234:
That's kind of you to make such an offer considering your pent-up anger and frustration online (in the course of this argument) and perhaps offline, I imagine. Thank you. You're truly incredible. However, we've gotten off on a wrong foot and I'd like that we end this argument already because either you're a teenager/20's (because you're always trying to make the argument toxic) or you're older than 30 and still refuse to see that no one sees an old single guy as responsible. Especially when such a person is not ready to leave the single life. Instead, you rather make the argument about me. When indeed it's a general impression. I don't have power for argument again, abeg. Tomorrow is work. Goodnight and take care of yourself Mr incredible boy.😊

Thank you Mrs Maturity. It's interesting that I put you in a serious state of making guesses about my age and my personality!! But before we end the conversation, lower your ego and don't also portray your fake life by flaunting your audio money during an argument. Lastly, the phrase "general assumption" is very wrong, but I won't go further so that you won't get emotional by tagging it toxic. I understand that you might be going through some changes in your hormones which is probably due to your PMS, hence my willingness to engage you thoroughly so maybe you can go through these messages when you are "Okay". Have a nice day at work today Madam, God bless you.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18
You obviously miss the point or willfully mix it all up. Secondly, I'm not flaunting anything as my offer still stands. (Maybe you've changed your mind 😊) or you can send that of a nominee of your choice and I'll send it. (We no dey do audio here😊).

I've not learned anything new in my argument with you. I've only reaffirmed I can conquer anyone and you're no exception. Subtle jabs, picking them off a piece at a time.

From my psychological crystal I can confirm you're over 30, was heartbroken and need a good woman in your life (you don't see this last one to be the case anyway). You're a keyboard warrior but very timid and shy in real life. Low in self confidence.

Go sort yourself out Mr incredible boy.

Incrediblekutty:

Thank you Mrs Maturity. It's interesting that I put you in a serious state of making guesses about my age and my personality!! But before we end the conversation, lower your ego and don't also portray your fake life by flaunting your audio money during an argument. Lastly, the phrase "general assumption" is very wrong, but I won't go further so that you won't get emotional by tagging it toxic. I understand that you might be going through some changes in your hormones which is probably due to your PMS, hence my willingness to engage you thoroughly so maybe you can go through these messages when you are "Okay". Have a nice day at work today Madam, God bless you.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18
indigenous234:
You obviously miss the point or willfully mix it all up. Secondly, I'm not flaunting anything as my offer still stands. (Maybe you've changed your mind 😊) or you can send that of a nominee of your choice and I'll send it. (We no dey do audio here😊).

I've not learned anything new in my argument with you. I've only reaffirmed I can conquer anyone and you're no exception. Subtle jabs, picking them off a piece at a time.

From my psychological crystal I can confirm you're over 30, was heartbroken and need a good woman in your life (you don't see this last one to be the case anyway). You're a keyboard warrior but very timid and shy in real life. Low in self confidence.

Go sort yourself out Mr incredible boy.

Oh Mrs conqueror!! Now I get you, the main purpose of going back and forth with me over something as simple knowing that "being responsible" is relative is just to win an argument. Your type don't learn, coz they argue to win, I learnt one or two since I've been having this conversation anyway and I didn't really take it personal coz I understand the place of individual differences, I just want you to know I'm not one of those weak folks you dominate and make them kowtow and do your biddings. I'm sure you know it's not working with me already, look further for who you can intimidate coz I would rather intimidate you. Continue stressing your psychological crystal to guess who I may be, give whosoever that's interested your money. Just know that being responsible is inherent, the financial, marital, religious or social status of an individual doesn't matter. A man who beat is wife is irresponsible, but to someone like you, all that matters is that he's married. If you still can't understand now, then I give up on you
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Alexxx2000: 1:55pm On Mar 20
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by indigenous234(f): 4:01pm On Mar 20
I just wanted you to stop. Just thought to say anything to get you off my back and off your high horse. You won okay. Goodbye.

You responded maturedly. Kudos. Goodbye.

Incrediblekutty:

Oh Mrs conqueror!! Now I get you, the main purpose of going back and forth with me over something as simple knowing that "being responsible" is relative is just to win an argument. Your type don't learn, coz they argue to win, I learnt one or two since I've been having this conversation anyway and I didn't really take it personal coz I understand the place of individual differences, I just want you to know I'm not one of those weak folks you dominate and make them kowtow and do your biddings. I'm sure you know it's not working with me already, look further for who you can intimidate coz I would rather intimidate you. Continue stressing your psychological crystal to guess who I may be, give whosoever that's interested your money. Just know that being responsible is inherent, the financial, marital, religious or social status of an individual doesn't matter. A man who beat is wife is irresponsible, but to someone like you, all that matters is that he's married. If you still can't understand now, then I give up on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.