Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. (44660 Views)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Sijo01(f): 11:43am On Mar 14
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing denies me sleep more than this type of situation grin

2 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:44am On Mar 14
004gist:
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage cos I needed to settle down.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I woked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call and one day she called and said hmmm I guess this marriage will not work it's not the will of God

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy
True True, it wasn't the will of God.
As you can see.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by lexy2014: 11:46am On Mar 14
what does she want anybody to do?
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by femi4: 11:48am On Mar 14
Omicronvaccine:
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuohhBi39U0?si=54L4Mwis4jlSbOpe
Sleeping on his side is the solution
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Mar 14
EEIA:

You mean NLPoliceWoman ?

grin
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by LoveJesus87(m): 11:53am On Mar 14
004gist:
Yeye girl who no de snore especially for this hard Buhari and tinubu government.
Some years ago there was a girl introduced to me to marry. We engaged in discussion most often and everything was Clear. Marriage cos I needed to settle down.

One day after work and a stressful day we were gisting and suddenly slept off.. On phone. I guess I snored over the phone cos I woked up and immediately she hanged the phone and I calld back she said I should sleep tomorrow..

After that day she hardly pick call and one day she called and said hmmm I guess this marriage will not work it's not the will of God

Moved on.. Today I don marry born pikin full ground and children don grow finish . Sister still de single till today

Last month I called I chatted her hello grin cos I noticed she do view my WhatsApp... Especially when I upload my children photos. And now weh I come relocate my family to abroad .cheesy
Lol
And I feel for her o
May God help her settle down also.
Amen🙏
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by ufotunang: 11:54am On Mar 14
When she was dating him and in a love relationship did she know about this concernig her husband
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Sholaco: 11:58am On Mar 14
Useless olosho, it will be better for you to go back to your business than coming to social media to dignified the man
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Tetraozonaitera: 11:59am On Mar 14
Beebah24:
Embarrassing your husband for social media likes

She's very stupid.
It would take God for me to forgive such a woman. You disgrace me in front of people and will be showing useless love inside the house.

Seeing the husband coming.
The neighbors: I better pass my neighbor dey come o. (Giggles)

She's stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14
People who sleep through the snoring of their partners are trying... I really praise their eardrums.

I can't stand it! I won't stand it... I made that quite clear to my wife while we were dating. tongue

During camping, I once stayed in the same room with someone who snored louder than an ancient steam engine... I had to leave the room just to keep me from strangling him in his sleep. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Mar 14
Manage him like that.. it's better to have a snoring husband than a cheating husband
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by judedwriter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14
That's why it's not very necessary for husband and wife to share a room 🤣

That's if money dey o. If

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by judedwriter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14
That's why it's not very necessary for husband and wife to share a room 🤣

That's if money dey o.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Omoawoke: 12:28pm On Mar 14
004gist:

You no too get sense sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by postigar(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14
004gist:

(She served herself breakfast)
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by dkidd: 12:54pm On Mar 14
I dey there oo especially when I'm fckn over worked and tired or after plenty shayo but that guy own no get pair sha
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by finallybusy: 12:56pm On Mar 14
1. Two rooms. A good idea since most marriages end in this after decades.

2. Sleeping in turns. If she’s a housewife, this will be easy. I remember doing this with my girlfriend.

3. Sleep before him while hoping not to wake up for anything. Doesn’t always work because loud snoring can always wake you up.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Taiwojon(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14
Emma1Oj:
This are the things she shld noticed during courtship/Friendship.

Sign dat she didn't spend a night with him before marriage which is very bad.

I so hate snoring and body odor ehh
Why would you spend a night with someone you are not married to

So na fornication Una want go do

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Taiwojon(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14
tejumorelar:
Haba nah, y r u just noticing. U no sleep over his house b4 ?
Why should she sleep in his house before?

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Anashe: 1:30pm On Mar 14
Omicronvaccine:
Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Generator (Video)

From a doctor's perspective, it could be a sign of underlying health issues. Causes could range from a nasal congestion to OSA. Either way, see a doctor.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by worksmart(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14
That his snoring na loud pass generator that has drink all its fuel finish cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Eriokanmi: 1:43pm On Mar 14
indigenous234:
If you're happily married, you'll understand she's just making fun of her better half and nothing else. But you see those unhappy and single bitter people, dem no go ever understand.
Many people don't understand why a man snors like that at night. The newlywed sef sabi am but she's pretending. Thats why she's smiling in that video.
After giving your husband love food wey no dey pass through mouth chop before bedtime, what do you expect afterwards 😅

2 Likes

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14
Omicronvaccine:

Hahahaha
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by nedekid: 2:19pm On Mar 14
Omo, na die! shocked
She should adjust him to sleep on his side, move his head upwards.
Avoid feeding him heavy meals at night infact it is not good to eat after 6pm. Maybe snacks eh biscuit, 2 slices of bread with gam.
Heavy meal means you sleep heavily.
Make him reduce late night alcohol also.

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by youngrichnigga: 2:49pm On Mar 14
Rubbish, so all the whole they dated and courted they had no reason to sleep in a room for her not to know he's a snoring machine..... everything to trend undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Loyalty1: 2:51pm On Mar 14
2aces:
Sorry dear you married a pig 😆😆
You are calling someone pig because he snores?
Is people like you that get worst in marriage, and endures him but quick to call names to another.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by MomohMrMoore: 3:02pm On Mar 14
Lol.. where is the video? mtchew.. subscribe to your channel my foot.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by LucemFerre: 4:19pm On Mar 14
I no say na just skit but, if person dey snore like dis true true issues dey o
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Tzar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
Social media madness. The marriage is certainly doomed since the wife has decided to be a narcissistic, attention seeking social media addict.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by Sctests: 5:10pm On Mar 14
If a girl I want to marry is always on Social media looking to trend with stuffs like this.

I'm done with her.

Is everything really for Social media consumption?

Sometime I feel like asking the government to ban Camera phones in Nigeria. Let those with proper and legitimate jobs use Wifi and laptops. This country will become sane again.
Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by grandstar(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14
owiko:
She even get luck say no be beans grinding machine she marry, she for complain tire.
She should move to the nearest safety gadgets shop and get herself a set of ear plugs, problem solved!

I have one cousin, if he snores, the whole house will be shaking

1 Like

Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by ikevictor: 5:46pm On Mar 14
Shebi you no sleep for him house ever before marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.