Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28223 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

That's your problem.

Even if they were for one Naira they may not complete them, it doesn't change the fact that Boreholes can cost that much.

Thatz not his problem

Thatz one of the problems making dis country the worst on earth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by sukar886: 4:57pm On Mar 15
Pls my dear brothers from hausa, yoruba, igbo, efik, etc, pls lets forget tribalism and get our country back, this men dont care about us, we need to do something about this , they are using tribalism to seperate us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15
May be they were trying to say that the boreholes will be dugged directly from Lagos Atlantic Ocean which will cost about 23 Million per borehole, from each State , then a new reversed Osmosis machine that costs 50 Million per location ,will be used to drain the salts, then another......

I can't even find a good lie to defend this, but never undermine APC Government......

They will even tell you the money is not enough...lols

This was why they swore Peter Obi can't come and deprive them of starving their supporters and punishing them ..lols grin grin

One of their supporters has already asked if you don't know what is involved in looting borehole money, you should shut your mouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by blowjohn(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15
sukar886:
Nigerian youths need to forget tribalsim, and fight this politicains, this men are really using us, we need to stand and get this country back, before akpabio and his cartel sell this country, tney dont care about us

Which youths?

No be the same youths papa dem dey national Assembly?

Even people parents for nairaland dey government.

If na u, u go vex say ur papa collect plenty money while doing little?

cheesy cheesy grin

I know my papa will do better than 99.9 percent of all the men tho. I speak for him.

I don't know about the rest.

So forget youths.

Youths these days are only concerned about wearing earrings like gays and doing hookup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 4:59pm On Mar 15
HellVictorinho6:

Thatz not his problem

Thatz one of the problems making dis country the worst on earth

You should understand the point .

If you don't want them to appropriate monies for any constituency projects, you have a right to protest.

Heck, you can even contest the cost of a project, it is your money.

What I dislike is ignorant people thinking the 6metre borehole in their backyard is the Gold standard for Boteholes.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Splashme: 4:59pm On Mar 15
Terrible
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by LordofNaija: 5:00pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.
🤡 In your attempt to defend Akpabio, you forgot the Senate President is the chairman of the National Assembly. The legislative buck stops on his table. Isn't he the same Akpabio that has been sending prayers to mailboxes. Nothing he does will come to me as a surprise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Tochi360: 5:01pm On Mar 15
Babalegba:
You are hilariously ignorant. The issue at hand is our treasury being in the care of robbers and you are talking of mundane rubbish saying that the budget was passed by thieves is not right but that thieves passed the subject is right
We don't want your education,what we want is for the lawlessness and impunity to stop.

What education can dat daft fellow,that Apc dullard that has signed till death do him part with zombiesm have??

Dummies like him don't understand that what We have is a gang up of thieves trying to steal their own share of the national cake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by blowjohn(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15
sukar886:
Pls my dear brothers from hausa, yoruba, igbo, efik, etc, pls lets forget tribalism and get our country back, this men dont care about us, we need to do something about this , they are using tribalism to seperate us

Which brothers?

The brothers that cannot even help their fellow brothers?

The ones who cannot spare a dime and have no heart of love?

The brothers wearing earrings and ankle chains up and down like gays? With dirty looking bushy hairstyle?

Or the gals doing hkup everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by AfDapone: 5:04pm On Mar 15
Are the streetlights and boreholes going to be AI powered ni?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 5:04pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

I have said it that most of you are dumb.

How much to drill an oil well and explain the difference.

Drilling an oil well is typically more capital, time, labor, and debt-intensive compared to drilling a borehole. Oil wells are usually deeper and require more specialized equipment, technology, and expertise, leading to higher costs and longer drilling times. Additionally, the exploration, extraction, and production processes involved in oil drilling often require significant financial investments and may involve substantial borrowing.

You are daft, for Comparing this with borehole drilling. Stop marketing ignorance in such a shameful manner

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Bolajodus: 5:05pm On Mar 15
I'm sure Labour Party Senators did not receive anything, but why are they keeping quiet now, same as before?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Bbbwings: 5:06pm On Mar 15
Acidosis:

Post a picture of a N190m community/industrial borehole, one built by a legislator anywhere in Nigeria.

cheesy grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Neoteny(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?

So boreholes of N200m each doesn't bother you, it's the process of the robbery that's getting you hot under the collar?

Damn undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 5:09pm On Mar 15
ndukwejoe:
Which Youths? the ones that glorify yahoo yahoo? Ok

So they shouldn't Yahoo so that hungry we kill right? nobody can stop Yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 5:10pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

You are fool.

All depends on the geology.

Some oil Wells cost very little because they already seep to the surface.

That's how most of you fail exams.

The geology and the ancillary services for the well would determine the cost.

You will be fine!

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Villa12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15
Riskymarvelous:
Where is yarimo abeg
with that fearyourcreator and MT grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 5:10pm On Mar 15
CelestineNelson:

You will be fine!

Schooled you.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by sewa36447(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15
Akpabio and his men will die a painful death. They will end up like Ike Ekweremmadu
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Khallicopyro: 5:12pm On Mar 15
I for say wetin dey my mind o but I no won hear say dem come dey find me. The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom. God bless Nigeria
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Fearurcreeator: 5:12pm On Mar 15
CrossRhodes:

There are still foolish and useless folks that will find excuses for this impunity
Why are you crying since you can't do anything
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ambale(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

So why dem dey call them the upper chamber Mr defender?

Your life is miserable already so need engaging you

What the heck are they drilling for millions?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

If you don't want them to appropriate monies for any constituency projects, you have a right to protest.

What I dislike is ignorant people thinking the 6metre borehole in their backyard is the Gold standard for Boteholes.

Can u help me with 5k please? embarassed
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 5:15pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

Schooled you.

😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😅🤣😅😅🤣...So you think, don't say that outside Nairaland...so they won't think Nigerians are stupid please.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by integrity16(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15
When they are sharing Nigeria's wealth, they are one Nigeria but when their integrity is being questioned, the conversation changes to North Vs South or South Vs North.

We are not ready for governance in this country

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Femdelano: 5:17pm On Mar 15
If this report is true,we all need to wake from our slumber .Nigeria needs deliverance !
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by DJInfluence: 5:17pm On Mar 15
How can the army see all this and still not overthrow the thieves. Abacha didn't steal reach this level.

Where are those fine middle class officers? Abacha was not very old when he took part in his first coup.

Our politicians need firing squad. All of them no exception. Seize their passport, shoot both legs and make sure they go to Nigeria hospital only for treatment.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Corrections: 5:17pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

Stop defending what is not true.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Dagger111(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15
Love56743:

Me I'm even planning to come back to Nigeria, because Indians are treating us like Pieces of rag, Igbo boys have sold us to India police once observe you have a vry successful business they would use police to set you up, you go just dey house police go come burst you asking you to pay like 10 lac after negotiation, maybe they would collect like 6 lac from you, then those snitch we collect like 5 lac from police and share it among themselves

10lakh is about #1.5B if am right.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Cmanforall: 5:26pm On Mar 15
Love56743:
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria

They will not come together to fight... they will rather rally around these corrupt politicians to get 'contracts ' such as drilling of borehole sad
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by a4cube: 5:28pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
Your problem is the poster's ignorance and not the wastage. You are sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 / Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.