Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28170 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Oracleforce: 5:29pm On Mar 15
I believe Labour Party Senators also collect the money ...

Lets see how those poto poto people will respond to their senator who collected 436million for construction of one borehole...
We no dey take or give shi shi...nah scamm.....naija people shine your eyes.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 5:32pm On Mar 15
Dagger111:

10lakh is about #1.5B if am right.

About 19 million naira
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by MT: 5:35pm On Mar 15
Villa12:
with that fearyourcreator and MT grin

I am here.

Be educated.

Senate is made up of individuals from various political parties. This is not about APC as you would love to twist the narratives. Even your darling Labour Party Senators were involved.

Listen, I am not a card carrying member of any political party but I reasonably praise FG when it is due and give them a knock when they deserve it.

It is only a cynic who does not see anything positive about individuals or political parties.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Meti99(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15
Love56743:
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria
This is the most impossible task to ever be achieved in Nigeria.
Let money exchange hands and you'll see the energy youths will display to defend their paid masters..
Many of those dummy youths are here in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Zetty177x: 5:37pm On Mar 15
Expecting a baron to change ur lives. ..una mumu nor fit do
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Zetty177x: 5:39pm On Mar 15
Boyooosa:

You are not different from them with this your myopic comment

U are really a gonna ..what a statement
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by LOVEGINO(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15
Love56743:
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria
eyaaaaa! When Buhari said "Nigeria youths re lazy". What where u isunuating?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by a4cube: 5:43pm On Mar 15
chopnaira:

So Tinubu is the Senate and HOR that has members from PDP, APC, LP and NNPP? The problem with Nigerians especially like yourself is that you all focus on the presidency while you let the legislative arm of government at both federal and state level including the governors loot your state blind.

Do you even know the name and have the contact of your Senator or Representative? You should be dragging them for allowing such legislation pass.
Who signed the budget into law? Did he not read what he signed? Tomorrow you will open your rotten mouth and say you did not vote for the druggie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Calylove: 5:45pm On Mar 15
Our senate na cruise oooo. grin grin grin
How on earth will some things ina budget be secret?
Think about it now.
https://youtube.com/shorts/9DBjTNWoSCQ
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by XY01: 5:47pm On Mar 15
Love56743:

By God Grace once i arrive in Nigeria i will call my agent to start processing maybe thialand or Brazil
Prepare a lot of cash...bribery and corruption na normal thing for here
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ispreloaded(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15
benjaminlawson:
The problem is not the expensive quoted prices, the borehole in most cases will not even being a liter of water. I have one in our community that did not bring any water till date, and these people will claim they love their constituent that voted them.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imaginary boreholes n street light.... Lol... we're in for a long ride.... Na only God go fit do this miracle for 9ja cheesy
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Rexymania(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15
Monkeys are ruling you people
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by a4cube: 5:52pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

I have said it that most of you are dumb.

How much to drill an oil well and explain the difference.
Stop being petty.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Helinus: 5:53pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.

You don't have issue with the inflated budget?

Where you found problem is that OP is ignorant of the difference between Senate and national assembly?

How old are you? A teen? You are disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by a4cube: 5:54pm On Mar 15
StJasper:
I can never believe this budget was passed with the knowledge of Senators from Labour Party!!!!

I had to mention Labour Party because they promised us a shift from the old norms.
Passed based on vote. So what can LP SINators do?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by cornelman: 5:57pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.

Do you even understand anything? Someone is pointing that the commonwealth is being looted you're here arguing that it wasn't the senate only that approved the robbery.

How some Nigerians think is beyond what a sane man can comprehend.

Sane Man: Boko haram is burning your house.
Foolish Man: You're wrong, it is both Bandit and boko haram. Stop talking trash.

People of God, please, what does it matter, whether boko haram or Bandit? Is the most important thing not to quench the fire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akalia(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

That's the problem.

Most of you think domestic boreholes are the same ad Industrial Boreholes.

Who would blame you sha?
My friend sharap there. No community type borehole can swallow that amount. That amount can build a standard four story and some few pennies left. You are either polluted by largesse you are enjoying from the prevailing corruption at the helm of affairs in this country because you have someone in the corridor of power, or maybe you are braindead to rationalize effectively. Don't provoke me or I come for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 5:58pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
My friend sharap there. No community type borehole can swallow that amount. That amount can build a standard four story and some few pennies left. You are either polluted by largesse you are enjoying from the prevailing corruption at the helm of affairs in this country because you have someone in the corridor of power, or maybe you are braindead to rationalize effectively. Don't provoke me or I come for you.

You are a numpty.

Your kind do not need schooling

Ignorance is your birthright.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akalia(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

You are a numpty.

Your kind do not need schooling

Ignorance is your birthright.
You are worst than an slowpoke because you don't think like a normal human being. Gosh, how can you publicly admit that such humongous amount of money is justifiable for borehole construction in a 3rd world country like Nigeria.
Even foreign humanitarian NGOs will not agree to bankroll a project like this that's obviously suspicious and questionable.

You must be a corrupt idiot.

No worry the D-Day is coming when your lots even with all your ill-gotten money will smell rod from the majority impoverished masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 6:08pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
You are worst than an slowpoke because you don't think like a normal human being. Gosh, how can you publicly admit that such humongous amount of money is justifiable for borehole construction in a 3rd world country like Nigeria.
Even foreign humanitarian NGOs will not agree to bankroll a project like this that's obviously suspicious and questionable.

You must be a corrupt idiot.

No worry the D-Day is coming when your lots even with all your ill-gotten money will smell rod from the majority impoverished masses.

Hunger dey wire dis one.

grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Olabode211: 6:08pm On Mar 15
Me am even planning to be a kidnapper,coz that is the best lucrative business in nigeria now but SEUN gonna talk.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by BrighterSyde: 6:10pm On Mar 15
CrossRhodes:

There are still foolish and useless folks that will find excuses for this impunity

I’m telling you. And there are also idiots that still support one party or politician in this country as they are not robbing all of us together.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akalia(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

Hunger dey wire dis one.

grin
Listen fool, I am not hungry. Infact, I am among the privileged ones in Nigeria by God's grace but even at that I have tasted the sting of penury and material lack of all kinds.

It hurts my feelings when I see humans defending evil or indifferent in the face of evil just because they are not at the receiving end. I detest selfish and self-centered idiots like you. You don't know tomorrow, that source of illegit largesse that you are enjoying now can dry up tomorrow and place you down to start over .
Do you have any idea the level of hardship common Nigerians are faced with everyday? Have some empathy fool.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by malali: 6:14pm On Mar 15
Bankowner:
Nigeria is blessed!
I can't say any more than this.
Otherwise, how can you describe the way money is being shared, yet the purse is not empty?
The purse is not empty ?
why do you think there is hyperinflation ?
removal of all sibsidies ?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Fujiyama: 6:14pm On Mar 15
blowjohn:
What y'all complaining?
It's a special borehole that can reach depths close to the earth core. It can pick up water 700 km away both vertically and horizontally grin grin grin

Una never see anything.
With till dem budget 100 billion for toothpick to pick stubborn beef frm in between teeth

^^^
grin

This is the post I was looking for.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 6:14pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
Listen fool, I am not hungry. Infact, I am among the privileged ones in Nigeria by God's grace but even at that I have tasted the sting of penury and material lack of all kinds.

It hurts my feelings when I see humans defending evil or indifferent in the face of evil just because they are not at the receiving end. I detest selfish and self-centered idiots like you. You don't know tomorrow, that source of illegit largess your are enjoying now can dey up tomorrow and place you down to start over .
Do you have any idea the level of hardship common Nigerians are faced with everyday? Have some empathy fool.

Sharap.

Hunger dey wire you.
grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akalia(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

Sharap.

Hunger dey wire you.
grin
Okay, I see what you are trying to do here-change the subject because I am hitting you hard with the stark truth. Bye.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 6:17pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
Okay, I see what you are trying to do here-change the subject because I am hitting you hard with the stark truth. Bye.

The matter tire am.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akalia(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

The matter tire am.
I have noted your moniker and I will be on the look out for your nonsense remarks on here and attack you accordingly unless you have an alternative moniker which i suspect.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 6:29pm On Mar 15
Akalia:
I have noted your moniker and I will be on the look out for your nonsense remarks on here and attack you accordingly unless you have an alternative moniker which i suspect.

Shatap.

Do I look someone that's scared?

All these kids sef.

grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Akinomoakin121: 6:31pm On Mar 15
at this junction, I give up hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.