Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28178 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15
Where is yarimo abeg

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by t2luv1: 4:23pm On Mar 15
chopnaira:

So Tinubu is the Senate and HOR that has members from PDP, APC, LP and NNPP? The problem with Nigerians especially like yourself is that you all focus on the presidency while you let the legislative arm of government at both federal and state level including the governors loot your state blind.

Do you even know the name and have the contact of your Senator or Representative? You should be dragging them for allowing such legislation pass.

Okay, follow this simple logic if you can. Tinubu proposed the budget and it is the legislator that voted and approved the budget. Then it goes back to Tinubu for signature. Notice how your dead man walking Tinubu's name keeps appearing in all the steps. You coming in here and educating people is a bunch of hogwash partner
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15
SIRAO:

Most illiterates thinks that borehole is the type we commonly have in our houses, not known that it is community type that can serve hundreds of people at a type,
even community types can't gulp up 50million naira with solar powered energy

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by civilserva: 4:24pm On Mar 15
It is very wrong to bring government polict under criticism
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by 3kay945(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15
Skooltynz:

unfortunately that can never happen,Nigeria is too diverse and divided to unite.

Bitter truth!
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 4:26pm On Mar 15
Topmaike007:
borehole wey I do for my house wey no reach 3 million Naira with the full package..now for a whole community that will carry 4 big gallons at most It is not expected for it to be more than 25million Naira at most then if it will be powered by solar then with a good lithium battery, inverter, Charger controller and solar Panels and the full kits it should not be more than 15 million Naira for 10kva..so why 193 million naira?? ABI you follow for the sharing formula?

That's the problem with numpties.

What do you know about Geology?

Or Geophysics ?

Or even Borehole construction?

Do you know how much Johnson Steel casings cost?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Debest49ja: 4:27pm On Mar 15
What do you expect since our youth has turn themselves into tribalism that we can't unit and chase this bunch of criminals away from our treasure. Where is the stupid Seyi see as your papa his gangs are approving of money as they want..

quote author=copyrites post=128939190]Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣[/quote]
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

That's the problem with numpties.

What do you know about Geology?

Or Geophysics ?

Or even Borehole construction?

Do you know how much Johnson Steel casings cost?

Mr man no geology or physics can warrant a whole 193million..this is hundreds of million naira not Thousand naira ooh..and again do you follow in the sharing formula?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Azzik: 4:31pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣
When you talk they will say you don't want the progress of the country or you are bitter because your candidate didn't win election...at the end of the day na everybody go suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Cmeo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15
With this analysis and information, Nigerians are just knowing the root cause of our problems in Nigeria
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 4:33pm On Mar 15
Golan007:
If you don't know anything about borehole construction just shut da f.uck up.

You guys are incredibly terrible ...what's the price of a complete house ...are you normal?
Should I call some in borehole drilling to educate your corrupt politicians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by mastermaestro(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15
santopelele:
1 street light to cost over 184million. Chai, 9ja my country

Fight make them let you carry contract to run if na only one o, because this country don enter express o. I have stopped crying over this country. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Brushstrokes20: 4:35pm On Mar 15
At this juncture, the shyyythole is beyond redemption!
Only a reset button activation can salvage the doomed contraption! 💯💯💯

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15
This is extremely provocative, but necessary. When Nigerians are ready, no member of the senate will be willing to return to that house.

I hope we continue to see more provocative posts like this or anything at all to push Nigerians to the edge.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ndukwejoe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15
Love56743:
This is the reason while Nigeria youth should come together to fight against this greedy and selfish politicians, And stop defending all this useless politicians in Nigeria
Which Youths? the ones that glorify yahoo yahoo? Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ayo2008: 4:37pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣

Na Digital solar powered borehole

SMH
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 4:38pm On Mar 15
CelestineNelson:

You guys are incredibly terrible ...what's the price of a complete house ...are you normal?
Should I call some in borehole drilling to educate your corrupt politicians?

I have said it that most of you are dumb.

How much to drill an oil well and explain the difference.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Elidrisy20: 4:39pm On Mar 15
Let alone the project will be executed
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15
SIRAO:

Most illiterates thinks that borehole is the type we commonly have in our houses, not known that it is community type that can serve hundreds of people at a type,

LMAO.

Show us a picture of a N180m community borehole, one built by a legislator in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by enomakos(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15
Golan007:
If you don't know anything about borehole construction just shut da f.uck up.
did you construct your with 198m?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 4:45pm On Mar 15
enomakos:
did you construct your with 198m?

That's the problem.

Most of you think domestic boreholes are the same ad Industrial Boreholes.

Who would blame you sha?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by StJasper(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15
I can never believe this budget was passed with the knowledge of Senators from Labour Party!!!!

I had to mention Labour Party because they promised us a shift from the old norms.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by lechboy: 4:47pm On Mar 15
Akpabio must go
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by bigiyaro(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.
shut your big mouth, that's not the point, wether it's the senate or lower house, the brazen criminality is the point. Who does a bore hole for 193 million? Your simp brain can't grasp it... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by spy24(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15
Bankowner:
Nigeria is blessed!
I can't say any more than this.
Otherwise, how can you describe the way money is being shared, yet the purse is not empty?

Mumu the purse is empty

They are stealing from the borrowed funds that you and your generation unborn will pay for...

APC will kill Nigeria if Nigeria doesn't kill it
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

That's the problem.

Most of you think domestic boreholes are the same ad Industrial Boreholes.

Who would blame you sha?

Post a picture of a N190m community/industrial borehole, one built by a legislator anywhere in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Iconic33: 4:52pm On Mar 15
[quote author=Exousiang01 post=128945934]
It is not an argument.
I am educating you.
As you obviously don't know how a budget is passed.
If you like learn, if you like don't learn and go on saying the "senate" did this and that.

[So Senate is not part of the national assembly right...
You'll just very here and be spewing rubbish ]
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Corrections: 4:52pm On Mar 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I hate Nigeria with every drop of blood in me, I can't even feed myself and I'm a hardworking 22 year old man yet look at what these demons are doing 😭. I'm heartbroken and I will give my life so I never come to this evil and useless country in my next life.

As for those supporting these evil politicians, your entire generation will suffer worst than we are suffering, they will all suffer till they die — as for the politicians, their punishment would be worst than any human has ever gone through.

Just take a look at my account balance😭:

I agree with you many of them are DEMONS…. and for those who have been deceived by polithiefcians that fuel subsidy removal money will be used to fix this country, you can best be compared to some one high on cocaine or drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 4:53pm On Mar 15
Acidosis:

Post a picture of a N190m community/industrial borehole, one built by a legislator anywhere in Nigeria.

That's your problem.

Even if they were for one Naira they may not complete them, it doesn't change the fact that Boreholes can cost that much.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15
nedekid:

It is not empty? Why are we borrowing and so much in debt then?

They ,not we, borrow out of greed.

And dishonesty

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by sukar886: 4:53pm On Mar 15
Nigerian youths need to forget tribalsim, and fight this politicains, this men are really using us, we need to stand and get this country back, before akpabio and his cartel sell this country, tney dont care about us

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15
What y'all complaining?
It's a special borehole that can reach depths close to the earth core. It can pick up water 700 km away both vertically and horizontally grin grin grin

Una never see anything.
With till dem budget 100 billion for toothpick to pick stubborn beef frm in between teeth

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media / How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.