Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28208 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by arceem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15
Now people we say
We should pray for the country
God should touch our leaders soul

While the yeye leaders dont even want the prayers to work
Because they are benefiting from the Evils

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by membranus: 6:38pm On Mar 15
MASTAkiLLAh:
Criminals say AYEEEE grin

NAAAY!
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by membranus: 6:42pm On Mar 15
ArcSEMPECJ:
May be they were trying to say that the boreholes will be dugged directly from Lagos Atlantic Ocean which will cost about 23 Million per borehole, from each State , then a new reversed Osmosis machine that costs 50 Million per location ,will be used to drain the salts, then another......

I can't even find a good lie to defend this, but never undermine APC Government......

They will even tell you the money is not enough...lols

This was why they swore Peter Obi can't come and deprive them of starving their supporters and punishing them ..lols grin grin

One of their supporters has already asked if you don't know what is involved in looting borehole money, you should shut your mouth

So to you Obi is a saint and a magician?

Stop deceiving yourself, he is one of the polithiefcians too.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Babinski: 6:51pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣

N 193 Million per Boreholes and N 184 Million per Streetlight.

This budget alone is enough for EFCC to probe and ask them to explain how come such monumental cost for streetlights and boreholes.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Emily22(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.

Just accept the fact that you are m@d and you will forever remain m@d

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by DOM7: 6:58pm On Mar 15
Those wicked souls living through in a abroad that supported this evil government may what they brought on by us befall them.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Magnificenttop: 6:58pm On Mar 15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by DOM7: 6:58pm On Mar 15
Those wicked souls living abroad that supported this evil government may what they brought on us befall them.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CHIDOHSKI: 7:09pm On Mar 15
How can you have the most corrupt politicians as your president, vice president and Senate President and you expect sanity in the system. Nigeria is in the hands of wolves.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15
Riskymarvelous:
Where is yarimo abeg

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Wisfem: 7:33pm On Mar 15
Skooltynz:

unfortunately that can never happen,Nigeria is too diverse and divided to unite.

it will never happen, it is impossible, never in this life will that happen, How can Hausa Igbo and Yoruba exist as a country they were never brothers or sisters from the beginning..
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Bimpe29: 7:38pm On Mar 15
With due respect to the sanctity of legislative arm of government, the members of national assembly have been bane of national development through their financial improprieties. They're brought disrepute to that pinnacle of constitutional democracy.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Franking: 7:49pm On Mar 15
Tells you all there is to it. Nothing has changed. These guys are riding Nigerians roughshod. Tinumbu is not the man to either save us or start the process. There's still time though.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by babajero(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You just sounded so foolish.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ZombieBurster: 7:58pm On Mar 15
Babalegba:
You are hilariously ignorant. The issue at hand is our treasury being in the care of robbers and you are talking of mundane rubbish saying that the budget was passed by thieves is not right but that thieves passed the subject is right
We don't want your education,what we want is for the lawlessness and impunity to stop.
Good shot,
Like can u imagine the modaf|_|ker
Trying to insult our collective intelligence

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by franugo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15
Segxydube:

Wetin dis one dey talk.. Is the senate not the main part of the national assembly?

How the slowpoke left the issue to start spewing gibberish is beyond me sad

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Honestey: 8:37pm On Mar 15
Subsidy removal was necessary to make the masses poorer and wretched for these people to get much more richer . Ningi said what everyone knew already and got suspended for it. Make no mistake Ningi wasn't fighting for the poor, he was fighting his colleagues for breaching the sharing formula. Imagine a senate from hell approving N193m for just one borehole!, Thunder what are you waiting for?.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15
Tinubu and his 40 thieves. They keep sucking this country dry. Untill theirs nothing to suck again
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Honestey: 8:52pm On Mar 15
Olabode211:
Me am even planning to be a kidnapper,coz that is the best lucrative business in nigeria now but SEUN gonna talk.

Pity your family, that's a deadly venture
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by palsenator(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

Mr Ignorance, speak on the matter and forget how he posted it... Don't derail
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Abufo: 8:58pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣

if the military takes over power.....the blame should go to our corrupt politicians!! especially the senate!
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 9:10pm On Mar 15
palsenator:

Mr Ignorance, speak on the matter and forget how he posted it... Don't derail
The joint session of the National Assembly approved the budget, we are not yet serious as long as we focus only on the Senate.
We should be holding the National Assembly responsible and not just the Senate.
But no you all have chosen to rain insults on me yet none of you can actually say I am wrong.

Everyday we talk about the Senate, most Nigerians don't even know Abass.
Look at the level of development Femi brought to Surulere, it shows that every HOR member has more than enough provisions to develop their constituencies....
The national assembly should be held accountable not just the Senate.
Imagine every HOR member replicating Femis projects in their constituency, imagine what the country would look like in a few years, then the senators also from their senatorial districts......

If anyone of you can give me a reason why the Senate alone is being dragged and not the National Assembly I am willing to listen.
No be all of them run the budget.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 9:23pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

You are daft.

Nobody can school me on Borehole technology.

I want us to continue with this fight
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Golan007: 9:24pm On Mar 15
CelestineNelson:

I want us to continue with this fight

You don chop akpu finally.

grin
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by wardell30(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15
You’re a wild animal, nothing more
Exousiang01:

Modified: So many goats bleating about instead of accepting a stated fact.
All these insults you slowpokes have rained, and none of you could actually provide any point to say I am wrong. You are angry because I corrected the OP and didn't condemn the action of the National Assembly.

Well as long you are holding only the Senate responsible and leaving out the HOR on an issue they are both responsible for them you must be sick in the head.

By the way I wasn't arguing, I was correcting a notion, but ..... I am talking to educated people who don't know the difference between the Senate and the National Assembly.
No wonder most of you don't know the arms of government and government agencies to hold accountable for your problems....

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by glozyyy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15
I finally weep for my country, so as people dey suffer these men them nor even feel pity for the masses, I swear make labour nor take anything less than 500k as minimum wage cus the money dey to pay
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 9:38pm On Mar 15
wardell30:
You’re a wild animal, nothing more
Typical Nigerian.
They would insult you when they can't defend themselves.
Between you and me who actually just acted like a wild animal.
Show me how I am wrong you can't.
You just came and barked
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CelestineNelson: 9:58pm On Mar 15
Golan007:

You don chop akpu finally.

grin

I just schooled and you know that...I deserve to be appreciated for a Job well done.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Berankis: 10:13pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

Modified: So many goats bleating about instead of accepting a stated fact.
All these insults you slowpokes have rained, and none of you could actually provide any point to say I am wrong. You are angry because I corrected the OP and didn't condemn the action of the National Assembly.

Well as long you are holding only the Senate responsible and leaving out the HOR on an issue they are both responsible for them you must be sick in the head.

By the way I wasn't arguing, I was correcting a notion, but ..... I am talking to educated people who don't know the difference between the Senate and the National Assembly.
No wonder most of you don't know the arms of government and government agencies to hold accountable for your problems....
I dont see any sense in your post. The National Assembly comprises The Senate and House of Represenatives. So, which one are you saying its not the Senate. You are not making any sense. Except you made a mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by lendahand(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

It is not an argument.
I am educating you.
As you obviously don't know how a budget is passed.
If you like learn, if you like don't learn and go on saying the "senate" did this and that.
taa shut up already you lazy youth! Is senate not part of the national assembly? Is senate not the upper chamber? Do you think that the red chambers don't weild a bigger gavel than the green chambers? Oga this is not the matter! Your inheritance is being guzzled by a select few and you're here forming enlightened in your deprivation. This is exactly the issue. It's either Akpabio is your uncle or you sef no get sense se. This is why they keep getting away Scot free with this brigandage because dimwits like you will leave the substance and be chasing the shadow. Hey wake up sleeper!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15
This is what we are fighting against yet some tribal bigots will come and be insulting their fathers .. look at the blatant robbery that is happening under our nose and yet some folks with slave mentality will still support such while the average man is finding hard to feed himself and family well thank God am not average …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by kingxsamz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Their so called leaders are already stealing their future and that of their children, but FuuIish Abgado sIaves will try to gaslight you into thinking that Tinibooo and his useIess cohorts are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since sliced bread. Very useIess government. 193 million for one borehole. Are they importing it from mars? 😂😂 FuuIish government with even more FuuIish supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Small But Financially Secure -US / Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.