Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28214 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Seunpapa65: 3:40pm On Mar 15
This borehole must be producing water of light
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

To come back home and rule Nigerians will be too sweet 🤣

very apt. the bill on power rotation and the rumour on restructuring are very good tools used by the political elite to distract Nigerians from what is important. I can bet you that Nigerians love the distraction

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Boyooosa(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Just look at the way a few hardened criminals (less than 1,000 people) are toying with your lives and that of your generations unborn 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing beats watching many of you fight yourselves over tribalism and ethnicity from abroad while these radical political vagabonds deal with you all codedly. 🤣

You are not different from them with this your myopic comment
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by CrossRhodes: 3:40pm On Mar 15
Babalegba:
You are hilariously ignorant. The issue at hand is our treasury being in the care of robbers and you are talking of mundane rubbish saying that the budget was passed by thieves is not right but that thieves passed the subject is right
We don't want your education,what we want is for the lawlessness and impunity to stop.
I said it that there are fools who will always defend and rationalize impunity....it's tiring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by SuperOnyi: 3:41pm On Mar 15
shocked

I hate Nigeria with every drop of blood in me, I can't even feed myself and I'm a hardworking 22 year old man yet look at what these demons are doing 😭. I'm heartbroken and I will give my life so I never come to this evil and useless country in my next life.

As for those supporting these evil politicians, your entire generation will suffer worst than we are suffering, they will all suffer till they die — as for the politicians, their punishment would be worst than any human has ever gone through.

Just take a look at my account balance😭:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Segxydube: 3:41pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
You dont know it's not the Senate but the National Assembly?
The level of ignorance displayed by Nigerian youths is alarming.

Wetin dis one dey talk.. Is the senate not the main part of the national assembly?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15
Make them kuku sell nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by onuman: 3:44pm On Mar 15
Boreholes for untreated water supply system when surface water supply system has long been in use in other countries for public water supply system. N196m for a borehole that can cost N1m to sink.
Stuck in Reverse. Looking for a referendum for Nigeria's groups to decide whether or not they want this stuck in reverse country called Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by phorget(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15
Gadafii:
you be mumv, is that the point here

Attacking the messenger instead of the message, nobody actually gives a Bleep if it’s the senate or the National Assembly.. 193 million for a single borehole that won’t cost above 15 million in worst scenario, you are there spewing nonsense

Nonsense

Please dont waste your energy replying fuuuls, their ways are full of foolishness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Bigkoko: 3:44pm On Mar 15
I recently stopped commenting on Nigeria issues because I found out sadly enough, that lots of people on nairaland has an IQ equivalent to a domestic donkey!

Gadafii:

Attacking the messenger instead of the message, nobody actually gives a Bleep if it’s the senate or the National Assembly.. 193 million for a single borehole that won’t cost above 15 million in worst scenario, you are there spewing nonsense

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Love56743: 3:45pm On Mar 15
XY01:

Can't your migrate to other countries...home isn't what it is, you'll be extorted by your own tribe too...

By God Grace once i arrive in Nigeria i will call my agent to start processing maybe thialand or Brazil

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by anonymous1759(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15
LP senators should kick against it or else I’ll classify all of them as one , this is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Chicagograduate(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15
Nigeria is wealthy but the people are living in penury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by osazsky(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
The budget was approved at a joint session of the national assembly no the Senate.
It's so bad now that a Nigerian youth doesn't know the process of approving a budget?
and who heads d national assembly..u are d uneducated one here...rep is answerable to the Senate OGA go back to secondary sch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by soccerlite: 3:46pm On Mar 15
Gadafii:

Nonsense

You have time to respond to a foolish person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Timmi: 3:47pm On Mar 15
copyrites:
Nigerians ooo. 🤣🤣🤣

Highway robbery by these dishonorable honorables, it is time for #EndNationalAssemblyNow# movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by iyke2frankeze: 3:48pm On Mar 15
That is effort Tinubu is putting up to build Nigeria the way he built Lagos.
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Chicagograduate(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15
This is constituency budget for senators that Ningi accused akpabio of inserting without specification that led to his suspension

4 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by soccerlite: 3:48pm On Mar 15
the useless satanic apc lickazz fóols will have defence

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ruggedtimi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
guy!! This op's post is not talking about the process of approval but the elephant projects. Even if judiciary join approve am..how can you spend 160m on one streetlight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by iyke2frankeze: 3:48pm On Mar 15
That is effort Tinubu is putting up to build Nigeria the way he built Lagos..Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by SuperOnyi: 3:48pm On Mar 15
onuman:
Boreholes for untreated water supply system when surface water supply system has long been in use in other countries for public water supply system. N196m for a borehole that can cost N1m to sink.
Stuck in Reverse. Looking for a referendum for Nigeria's groups to decide whether or not they want this stuck in reverse country called Nigeria.

shocked

Do you still need a referendum to understand that we are tired of this shit hole? I can't keep being patriotic while my future is being sold by some evil black people. And even when the country is divided, if this level of corruption continues, the revolution will be the bloodiest ever seen before.

How can I be starving while these guys are destroying my future and still asking me to be patriotic?! 😠

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15
God will continue to exposed all evil politician...All there plans will fail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Chicagograduate(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:
Akpabio take it easy.A borehole expert I engaged to do a job for me charged me 100k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by pacesetting: 3:49pm On Mar 15
What are you blabbing? Is it an exaggerated budget or not? Stick to the point and stop blabbing about who approved it or who did not.
Exousiang01:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Welrez(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15
These guys don't give a damn about Nigeria, they are there to loot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Foodhub2023: 3:50pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

It is not an argument.
I am educating you.
As you obviously don't know how a budget is passed.
If you like learn, if you like don't learn and go on saying the "senate" did this and that.
Baba go n get sense who want to know the people behind approving budget? We are concerned with amount looting going on. See if you don't have anything to say just be quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Way4orward: 3:51pm On Mar 15
When
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Way4orward: 3:51pm On Mar 15
When we have criminals in the 3 arms of government. We will keep reading and seeing how they are looting the country everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Theoarhics: 3:52pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

How does your writeup or statement justify the criminality and corruption being perpetuated at the national assembly? You claim you know but you actually myopic and fanatically ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by nedekid: 3:52pm On Mar 15
Bankowner:
Nigeria is blessed!
I can't say any more than this.
Otherwise, how can you describe the way money is being shared, yet the purse is not empty?
It is not empty? Why are we borrowing and so much in debt then?
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Stevengold(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15
Exousiang01:

Even with this crap you just typed, you don't have upto 10million in your account.
cheesy

Dead Conscience.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection / Buhari In Jos, Plateau: Crowd Climbs Billboard To Get A Glimpse Of The President / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.